The Girlfriends Across the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized my breathing had been very shallow, which was subconsciously fighting my desire to relax. I took a deep breath in and then let it out slowly. We both noticed the difference immediately. I let out a long contented sigh, much louder than I would have expected. She gently patted the inside of my thigh and uttered a pleased "uh-huh" without ever extracting her tongue.

She lavished my hole for another couple of minutes and I stood there in euphoric bliss. When she stopped, I let out a disappointed whine, and she laughed. "See, I told you. You have a ton of nerve endings down there and most of them get woefully overlooked. They need love and attention." Mine had never gotten a second thought; now there were all I could think about. "Are you ready for something even more intense?"

I should have been nervous or reluctant. But pleasuring one's butthole with your tongue earns you quite a bit of trust. "Why not?" is all I could croak, my head still fogged with pleasure. Sandy reached into her pocket. Apparently, in addition to her tube of gloss she had also a brought a small tube of lube. She knew exactly what she wanted to do with me - for me - before she came over. Love that. She neatly coated the three middle fingers of her hand with a generous amount of lube. "I'll go very slow, and if anything hurts, tell me right away. Done correctly, the shouldn't hurt at all." She positioned herself between my legs, facing me, and touched her middle finger to the rim of my hole. "Just the opposite. Done correctly, this feels amazing."

Using her finger, she began to mimic the movements she had made with her tongue. I was already wet and sensitive, so the slick lube on her fingers didn't feel as weird as it might; I had a mental flashback to that brief shock when the doctor's lubed-up glove makes contact and how disconcerting that feels. This was not like that. Mindful of her fingernail - how do women do anything with long nails without slashing themselves to death? - her finger tip probed in and out. She rubbed my inner thigh again as a reminder to relax and breathe. Ever so slowly she pushed her finger in further and further.

I had to keep visualizing her finger; otherwise, the mental image that would have flooded my brain would have been that of a watermelon being forced into my ass. It was a strange sensation for something to be pushing in. The reflex to clamp down was strong but I continued to breathe deeply and steadily, and Sandy's caresses on my leg helped keep me calm - very turned-on, but calm.

The insertion stopped. I wasn't sure if she had just run out of finger (which was a briefly frightening thought since that meant she might have to put a second finger in to get deeper) or if she was in far enough for what she had in mind. It was the latter. The pad of her finger began tapping and making little circles on the wall of my canal. It started to tingle a bit, then a bit more. Warmth started radiating from deep within. I let out a half-confused, half-delighted moan.

"Welcome to your g-spot, hon." She smiled up at me. I closed my eyes and let the sensations wash over me. Or through me might be a better way to put it. She was literally getting me worked up from the inside out. The tingles escalated to vibrations, and some of my muscles were twitching involuntarily. "When someone ..." she said with mock disgust, clearly referring to Sylvia, "... rubs your taint, they are putting pressure on your prostate, which I am told feels wonderful. I'm doing the same thing, but closer. I don't have skin and muscle in between my finger and your spot; a thin wall is the only thing in the way. You can't get any closer. It also means the stimulation is more direct." She chose that moment to push a little harder as she rubbed circles. "And intense."

How right she was. This was amazing. I had gone from a nervous semi-erection to full-on Jurassic boner in no time. It wasn't like a blowjob or stroking my cock; there was no contact with my shaft at all. It was like the result of stimulating my cock was getting transmitted to my body and brain without an intermediate stop.

"Guys have been known to cum just from having their spot stimulated. Maybe we'll try that someday, but it looks like you'd pass out from exhaustion before then." She was right, the twitching in my legs and pelvis was becoming more intense. It felt good, but the spasms were also tiring. I couldn't have contracted and released these muscles - some of which I hadn't realized were there - this quickly on my own. I must have looked like quite a sight: naked man, shuddering uncontrollably, with a woman at his feet, her finger three knuckles deep in his ass. And I wouldn't have cared if anyone saw me. I was somewhere between heaven and unconsciousness.

"There are lots of things that go well with prostate play. I could take you in my mouth. In some circles that's referred to as a 'hooker blowjob' because it tends to make things happen faster. If you want to experience that, you can ask your hooker Sylvia to do that for you." I knew she was kidding, but wow - the psychology of the rivalry among these women would have been fascinating even without their, well, unique circumstances. She continued, "I could just stroke you while I played with you butt." OMG, that sounded good right now. "But that would be too easy." What? "What you need is something intense." Like this wasn't intense enough?

With her free hand, she scooped a tiny bit of lube from the still visible fingers on her busy hand. Careful not to touch anywhere else, she placed her fingertip on the trigger spot, just below the head of my cock. She made tiny - and I mean fraction of an inch - strokes back and forth. "You're getting a fingertip massage on two of the most sensitive spots on your body. Feel good?" All I could do was nod. The stimulation was so enormous, yet the actual contact was tiny. It was almost like a ghost was getting me off.

It didn't take long. It happened so quickly that I even surprised Sandy. My cock involuntarily twitched skyward and my glans flared. Sandy cried out, "Wait, no, I ... oh crap." I exploded. Legs, glutes, abs convulsing, prostate vibrating, and now cock levering up and down like a seesaw. A jet of cum was ejected high across the room, splattering on the carpet near my bathroom door. A second spurt, thicker and heavier, landed just shy of the first. Pulse after pulse burst from cock, creating a sticky trail of sperm across my carpet. Sandy was laughing. She took my cock in her hand and stroked the base, helping prolong my orgasm and, as a result, flood my floor. She slowed down her prostate massage to almost stillness, gently coaxing whatever was still left inside me to ooze out.

She looked at the puddle on the floor, then up at me sheepishly. "I meant to get a towel or something, but you kinda came quicker than I expected." I looked down at her and just started laughing convulsively. "Wait, wait, wait," she cried. "Just a second!" She put her hand on my belly to steady me, then gingerly extracted her finger. "Wait here," she said as she got up and ran to the bathroom. Like I was able to move - right. I heard the sink run for a few seconds, then she reemerged. She had wiped her face and hands and dampened a towel. She tenderly took my cock in her hand and caught the few drops of cum that were trickling out as I softened. She went to kneel down to use the towel on the carpet, but I grabbed her arm.

"No," was all I said, and I folded my arms around her. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her face into my shoulder, still giggling giddily. After a moment, we broke the embrace. "That was ..." I began, at a loss for the right words. Is there a word for amazing multiplied by incredible raised to the power of awesome.

"I'm glad," she replied. "See what a little trust can do?" She smiled sweetly, and then turned to go.

"Wait, I ..."

"You rest. I'll see you again." She produced her tube of gloss and sensuously slathered her lips with the sweet sticky goo. She grabbed me by the ears and mashed her lips against mine. I could feel the viscous gloss as our lips parted. "Something to remember me by." She winked, turned, and was out the door before I could say anything. I sat down on my bed, licking my lips to taste the sweetness she had left on them.

Then I wondered how you remove cum stains from shag carpet. I feel asleep with Sandy's smile in my mind's eye.