The Girls College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers

The boy was still panting loudly, but his breaths were becoming more spaced out and normal as she peeled off the left glove. Ellie looked at her bare hands, glistening from sweat caused by the latex.

"Clean it up, boy," she said, her voice regaining the commanding tone from earlier, and Paul slowly tilted his head to look up at her. His eyes were exhausted. "Lick it from the floor."

"Please, no. Please, Miss," he panted, shaking his head desperately.

"You made the mess, you clean it up," she said, matter-of-factly.

The boy slowly crouched down and placed his hands down on the cold floor. He stared at the puddle of his milky cum. Miss Finch didn't let him hover though, and he felt the hard leather sole of her sandal pressing on the back of his head, forcing his face into the disgusting puddle of his own milk. It felt horrible on his skin as it covered his nose and forehead, some of it going up his nostrils.

"I said clean it up," she said, her sandal still pressing his face to the floor.

He extended his tongue towards the floor and started to lap up all of the filth that he could. It was extremely salty, and he hated the taste. Just the idea of it was embarrassing enough, but having to actually lap up all of his own ejaculate from the dirty floor was indescribably humiliating. Ellie giggled, satisfied with herself, as she watched him obediently lick up all his semen from the floor.

"Every last drop, dear. That's a good boy," she cooed, with the sole of her shoe lightly guiding his head around to every drop of cum he missed. After she was satisfied, she lifted her foot from his head and placed it back on the floor next to her other. She looked down into his semen-covered face which was glistening from the milky substance that covered it.

Miss Finch shook her head as Paul looked at her, blushing profusely as he knew of the filth that covered his face. She yanked him up by his hair so he stood up straight, much shorter than she was.

"Get yourself a paper towel and clean that filth off your face, by my desk," she commanded and watched as he quickly ran to her desk then turned to the countertop behind it where a roll of paper towels was waiting. He tore off a sheet and buried his face in it, making sure to clean himself up as well as he could. After he felt his face was dry, he crumpled up the paper towel and tossed it in a bin he saw nearby. Miss Finch was now sat at her desk, and looked sternly at him.

"Paul, nobody may know about our intimacies today, is that clear?"

Paul nodded quickly in reply. She looked down at his semi-erect penis, of which the head had turned a bright purple.

"Go."

He lumbered out of the small building, turning around to look at the woman one more time before walking out, confused. She simply gestured at him to leave. In a confused state, he decided to wander around the front of the hall, covering his privates with his hands.

*****

Miss Finch watched, stood in the doorframe, as the boy wandered away. She quickly closed the door and locked it behind her before running on her tiptoes to her desk. Still in a stupor of arousal, she wrenched her grey dress from her body and kicked off her sandals. She slipped her silk panties, soaked with feminine juices at the crotch, off and collapsed into her chair, her bottom bare.

She spread her legs apart and slowly laid back in the luxurious leather chair. Her eyes dwindled down to her pulsating vulva, clean-shaven and wet. Ellie's manicured fingers didn't wait to start playing with her clitoris as she rested her bare feet on her desk. Her loud moans filled the room as she stared to immediately feel her fast-approaching climax.

Her fingers, of which the nails were painted a dark grey, delved deeply into her tight virgin hole and she moaned loudly at the intrusion. The fingers on her left hand started to furiously dance across her clitoris, its skin being violently rubbed as she moaned louder and louder with every second. She bit her bottom lip as she felt her climax hit her like a wall, and she violently squirmed in her chair as juices started to secrete from her slit.

Cooling down from her intense orgasm, she started to sob loudly realizing in what trouble she could have gotten herself into. She slammed her head against her desk and cried, murmuring curse words to herself.

"What were you thinking?"

TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers
12