The Girls Go Wild in Tenerife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss!" Mick gasped in reply.

"Are you going to let them?" She teased.

"Mmm yeah they can fuck her if they want" Mick grunted.

"Wow this really does turn you on doesn't it!" Anna exclaimed "Would she like to fuck these two?" She went on.

"Yes!" Mick gasped.

"Yes? So you have asked her?" Anna said, wide eyed with excitement.

"Yeah, they were perving over her in her bikini and when we were in bed we got talking about it. It turned her on, so I asked her if she would. She likes Steve the best, but said she would do Paul as well" Mick explained breathlessly

"Mmm you are naughty Mick I like that! You got any naughty pics of her on your phone?" Anna pried.

Mick nodded.

"Show me!" Anna demanded clearly excited.

Mick grabbed his phone and found an album of images showing his Girlfriend in various stages of undress, along with a few of her sucking his cock and him cumming on her tits.

"Wow, she's cute Mick!" Then without asking handed the phone to Steve.

Mick was a bit shocked but didn't want to stop Anna stroking him off. Steve and Paul her flicking through the pics and slowly jerking off to the photos of Mick's Girlfriend.

"You like seeing them get excited over your Girlfriend Mick?" Anna purred.

Mick couldn't even grunt out an answer before he started pumping his hot load over Anna's hand and a great deal landing on his own stomach. Anna wiped her hand on a towel, but noticing she was now freed up Steve pushed her onto her knees, knelt down behind her and quickly positioned her to give himself access before penetrating her. He let out a groan of satisfaction as he completed his first stroke, pausing with his hips against her ass, grateful to be in her up to the hilt. This made Anna gasp loudly. Paul was standing watching and playing with his cock Steve was thrusting up her hard, trying not to lose control of himself.

"You're loving this aren't you? You dirty little girl!" Steve said.

"Oh God!" She gasped in reply.

"See I told you she loves it didn't I?" Steve said. Anna was close already, teasing Mick had really got her going, every thrust was now pushing her toward her orgasm. Steve thrust into her harder, determined to finish her off. It had the desired effect and within seconds her body tensed and she whimpered as she came..

Steve pulled out of her and he laid on the bed on his back, pulling Anna on top of him. She got the hint and quickly sat on his straining cock, taking his length easily in one go, such was the level of her excitement she was soaking. She began riding him, sticking her tits in his face for him to suck.

Paul was still wanking as he watched but wanted to get involved desperately by now. He stood next to them and began groping Anna's naked form, running his hand over her ass then down between her legs. He was surprised by how wet she was as his fingers made contact with her hole as She bounced on Steve's cock. His finger easily slipped in as he caressed her hole and he worked it all the way in as she fucked Steve. Anna clearly appreciated the extra attention, which only encouraged Paul and he eased a second finger in. She took that fairly easily too, and Paul had begun squeezing a third finger in before an idea struck him.

He withdrew his fingers only for Anna to begin riding Steve harder. Paul spat on his fingers twice and rubbed his saliva over his cock, concentrating on the tip. He then knelt on the bed behind Anna, she slowed down, expecting him to begin fingering her again. Instead he placed the tip of his cock against her hole and began to squeeze it in. Anna leant forward with shock but Paul held her hips, pulling her onto his length. She frowned and gasped as she took his cock, not quite believing what they were doing to her.

A familiar voice then almost came from nowhere "Oh my god! You dirty slut! I cant believe you've got them both up you!"

Anna looked up to find Becky standing in her bikini, looking over the top of her sunglasses. Anna couldn't care, it was enough for her to deal with that she had two cocks pounding her pussy simultaneously. The boys were really getting excited, the extra friction really getting them off. Anna was gasping and groaning as they stretched her pussy to its limits. It wasn't long before her orgasms were rolling over her, she couldn't stop cumming. This brought the guys off, both filling her pussy with their loads almost together. They withdrew and she rolled onto her back on the bed, her pussy a dripping, cummy mess. She lay there gasping for breath,

Becky stood there mouth gaping at what she had seen, totally shocked. She didn't notice Mick sidle up to her and he began pawing her breast through her bikini, quickly tugging the cups down to expose her assets. He dipped his head and sucked her nipple before she could react. She pushed him away looking shocked still.

"Oh come on, don't be shy" Mick chided. He deftly unclipped her bikini top, causing it to fall to the floor. Becky quickly tried to cover her exposed tits, Mick quickly yanked down her bikini bottoms and as she bent down to pull them back up pushed her forward so she was bent over the bed. She had her weight supported with one hand as she tried to pull her bottoms up with the other. Mick had his cock positioned between her legs as she wriggled, he held her steady and pushed his cock into her.

"Oh God, please don't!" she gasped half heartedly wriggling.

"Go on Micky! Give it to her" Steve and Paul cheered.

Mick wasn't interested in long gentle sex, he just wanted to fuck her brains out. He was pumping his cock into her fast and furious. This in turn was bringing Becky off who had stopped wriggling. Her moans were doing it for him big time, he began thrusting harder. Becky moaned

"Don't cum in me will you!?" Becky pleaded.

"Don't worry, I won't" Mick assured her.

Becky was there by now and could barely even hold herself up as her body convulsed in pleasure. Her loud orgasm only brought Mick off and just as Becky had finished he began

"Oh Jesus!" he moaned as he continued thrusting up her.

"Don't cum in me! Don't cum in me!" Becky exclaimed. She tried to lean forward to get him to pull out but he followed her. Her hips were flat on the bed as Mick held her still and thrust spasmodically as he filled her pussy with his load.

Mick pulled his cock out and Becky rolled onto her back feeling Mick's hot cum leak out of her freshly used hole. "You dirty bastard! I told you not to cum in me!" She shouted.

Mick just laughed "Sorry!"

The lads made a sharp exit to avoid Becky's wrath Leaving Anna and Becky alone.

The rest will have to wait for part two...

12