The Girls Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Di, "This could be serious."

We started into the station; the deputy parked and started to follow us inside. He asked if I was Travis, "Yes." He said, "I'm glad you made it, I'm deputy Garnett."

He took us to a small room with a table and chairs. Sheriff McDonald came in. We sat around the table, they ask us some questions I answered the best I could.

The Sheriff asked me who Diana was. So I told him the story and told them what happened at the Lodge. Di filled in some of the parts I'd missed.

Deputy Garnett said they had received a called from Clark last night, dropping all charges

and that I had paid his bills.

The Sheriff said, "Now for the other two. The first one you broke his nose and when he hit his head on the table, he got a concussion. The second one, you broke his jaw in four places.

The Sheriff's looked at me, then at Di and gave her a little smile, looking back at me, "I think those two were resisting a citizens arrest. They were wanted on ten bank and nineteen convenience stores robberies. There is $75,000 reward on each of them. As of now, when they are convicted, you will receive the reward money.

He looked at me, "Looks to me like while you were looking for your rose you found a mess of thorns and wound up with a beautiful orchid." I looked at Di, "I sure did."

Deputy Garnett said, "There's that small matter of leaving the Lodge, when you passed me at 162 miles an hour. I looked at Di," No wonder you looked scared."

"What should we do about it?" I looked at Deputy Garnett and said. "That's entirely up to you. I'm not making up any excuses. I did it and I am here to straighten it out. He said looking at Di, "That is a good answer, now get out of here, consider it a wedding present."

Looking at me. "There is one thing before you go, I want to see your Chevy I am working on one of my own."

We went outside, and opened the hood and started talking hot rods. He asked me who built my engine. I gave him my card and said I did and if he comes to the shop. I would get him a 10% discount. He wanted to know if I was trying to bribe him. I told him no. Police and firemen get 10% discount and the military gets 15%. He said, He would contact me, "Now get out of here before I change my mind." I shook his hand and said, "Thanks."

As we pulled out of town I looked at Di, "Can you believe what just happened?" She didn't say anything, just held my hand.

Di called home and said everything was okay and we will tell them later.

As we came into town my phone rang. "This is Mr. Mitchell at the law office of Mitchell, England and Denton. We've been looking for you for a month, how soon can I see you." I said, "How about five minutes, we are a couple blocks down the road." "Fine, we'll see you then."

I looked at Di. "Now what, this is going to be a civil matter, the criminal has been dismissed. We pulled up at the law office, and went in.

I told the receptionist who we were. "Mr. Mitchell is expecting you, second door on the left."

"Mr. William Brian Travis." He motioned for us to be seated, and asked who I had with me. I told him my wife. "I didn't know you were married."

"I've been handling the estate of Andrew Anderson. He had everything arranged before he died, along with his wife before she died.

"They must have thought a lot of you, anyway to make this quick. He left his entire estate to you they didn't have any living relation. After all the taxes and arrangements. The house, garage and cars and other things are all yours and a bank balance of $283,000."

We had a bunch of papers to sign. I had him put Di's name on everything with mine; he said he would take care of that and all of the filing.

He gave us the check and the keys to the house, garage and cars. He would be in touch as soon as all the paperwork was done.

Setting in the car looking at Di, "Can you believe this day, we must be doing something right."

We headed over to "our" house pulled up in the driveway, went inside and were looking around.

I called mom. She wanted to know where we were; we should have been there two hours ago. I asked her if Dad and Jim were there, "Yes," I told her to get them, and Carrie and to come over to Andy's old house. She wanted to know what was going on. I told her we'd tell them when they arrived.

There was a knock at the door. It was Mrs. Johnson from down the street. She explained to us that she straightened up the house once a week for Andy. She was wondering if we could use her help. I talked it over with Di, we would still be at the claim for a while and we could use her help. I knew she didn't have very much, and probably needed the money. She seemed very happy and said she would see us later.

We were sitting on the couch when our folks drove up. They came up to the door, looking in at us and said what are you doing. We invited them in and said welcome to our home. We received some very strange looks, then we told them what had happened. They couldn't believe it. We took a tour of the place. The house has five bedrooms, three baths, and a full basement. The shop fully stocked with tools. We open the garage Andy's 50 GMC pickup, and Ida's 66 Chevy Bel Air set there, the Chevy had 23,000 miles on it and look brand-new. Our parents were still shaking their head in disbelief as they headed home.

We set back down on the couch and talked about the day's events. We kissed some and I started unbuttoning some buttons. We tested the couch it works very well. I said, "Let's go test the bed." This house is going to work out very well for us.

We spent most of the next day moving in most of our personal things.

It was Wednesday and fellowship night at the church. I asked Di if she wanted to go. We had a lot to be thankful for. We hadn't been there in months.

The church was fairly full when we came in. The three or four gossip groups usually set in the back. As we pass by them they were silent for a little bit. Then I heard knocked up, pregnant, shacked up and a couple other things I didn't like. Di whispered to me, "Let's go." We started to turn around and I said, "No!" taking her by the hand we went right up to the front. "I heard a few words when we came in that I did not like. The ninth commandment says, "Shall not bear false witness." Psalms says, "Keep your tongue from evil." In Providence, "Gossip betrays a confidence." In Matthews, "On judgment day men will be held accountable for every careless word they have spoken." In first Timothy, "They get into the habit of being idle and going house to house and not only do they become idlers, but also gossip, and busybodies, saying things they ought not to." And second Timothy, "We hear that some among you are idle. They are not busy. They are busybodies."

"I don't have a lot more to say. What I will say if you have something to say, say it to me. Not behind my back. And as for this girl here she is not knocked up or pregnant and we are not shacked up. When we left here. We were married. This is my wife and I will not let you say anything bad about her."

As we started back down the aisle I made eye contact with most of the people.

The El Camino was in the back parking lot as we came around the church. Most of the congregation was standing in the driveway with their arms locked together.

Pastor Daniel came over and said, "Turn it off and come back in." Three or four other cars left the parking lot. I guess I did step on somebody's toes.

We went back in Pastor Daniel said, "That's all the preaching for tonight. There's nothing more I can add. How about a good song service."

Ms. Jennings, our organ player for 30 years sat down and turned it on. It an old organ, it made some hissing noises, couple of pops and a loud snap.

Pastor Daniel said, "Looks like it finally gave up." Looked at us boys, "Do you have your instruments?" We said, "Yes."

As we were tuning up I looked at Di, I went over took her by the hand and set her at the piano. We had a real good song service.

On the way home we were talking and decided we could help with the new organ.

The next morning we went over to Mr. Jensen's music store one of the church members. We were looking around. Mrs. Jensen came in and asked what were we doing there, "Looking for a new organ for the church."

"Yeah, I'm sure you kids could buy one now leave and quit wasting our time."

I think Mrs. Jensen was one of the busybodies whose toes I stepped on last night.

Back in the car I asked what is the name of the music store across town; Di said, "Morgan's music."

Looking around the store Mr. Morgan asked if he could help us.

We told him we were looking for a church organ. Looking at the used ones I did not like them. He showed us to some small rooms where the new organs were set up.

In one of them was a Hammond 935; he turned it on played some. Di tried it out. Pushing this, pulling that it really sounded great. He said it was just $26,000. Looking around more we passed a room with the pianos one was a used Steinway model L-B. Di sat down and began to play. After a couple of songs, she was all smiles. The Steinway had been rebuilt and was guaranteed for a year. Against the wall behind the Steinway was an Schafer & Sons 1909 player piano. It has been rebuilt and updated with an electric blower after three songs Di said, "It plays and sounds great and would be perfect for our parlor. Our home is an old Victorian.

I asked what was the price for all three was, it came to $63,500."What kind of deal can we worked out, if we bought all three." It would be $58,000.

Diana, and I talked it over and thought it would be a good giveback for what we had received.

I asked when they could deliver the Hammond and the Steinway. He checked with his crew and said three o'clock this afternoon.

Mr. Morgan wanted to know how we were going to pay for it, and what kind of trade in were we talking about. No trade-in. just hall off the old organ and piano.

I told him we would write a check for it. In the office the accountant said they would have to clear the check first. I gave them the bank's number and to talk to Mrs. Lang.

Ten minutes later we had ourselves two pianos and an organ. The player would be delivered the next day.

I called Pastor Daniel asked him to meet us at the church at 2:30. He was curious as to what was going on. "It's a surprise."

Fifteen minutes to three the delivery truck pulled up, the crew disconnected and removed the organ and old piano. By five o'clock the grand piano and Hammond were in place and operating.

Ms. Jennings was driving by and stops to see why there was a delivery truck there. She almost fainted when she seen the new organ. We told her to try it out. She pulled out all the stops and let 'err rip. She was rattling the windows in the old church with the biggest smile on her face.

Friday morning, Troy called me about the car show they have every Saturday night at Rusty's drive in. They wanted our band to play this weekend. I told him sounds good to me. Troy said, "May would like to play in a band," and wondered if it was okay with me. I told him great, the more the merrier. May is Troy wife and plays the fiddle and is quite good.

If May was going to be in the band I thought Di should be to. I drove over to Morgan's again; Mr. Morgan was all smiles when I came through the door, he says, "How can I help you. "I told him Di was going to be in our band, so I needed a keyboard. He was showing me some beginner's models I told him. " No." I want a professional model; I picked out a Yamaha Motif XF8 it runs about $4000 with the speakers, accessories for the keyboard, preamp, amplifier and three 's mic's and a boom mic for the keyboard. It totaled about $6500 for the package. Walking through the guitar room. I was looking at the new Gibson banjos. My old banjo, was a Fender FB-54, I picked up in my early years of high school it was really a beginner's banjo. Mr. Morgan said he had a Gibson that had been discontinued a year ago. It Was a Granada Flying Eagle one like Earl Scruggs used to write the book on five strings banjo playing.

He showed it to me. I tuned it, played Cripple Creek and on into foggy Mountain breakdown. I now know why anybody that plays wants a Gibson; I picked it up for $6000.

.

That afternoon Di had her girlfriends over for lunch and a visit, when I arrived home they were sitting around laughing and giggling, looked like they were having a good time.

Di had made a special meal for us. The first real nice one since we moved in. Later that evening we were lying on the hammock in the backyard trying to make love in it or on it. It was not working out very well; she was talking about that afternoon, and some of what the girls were talking about at one time or another they had all had their picture taken by the town clock. I told her that's no big deal. Then she said they had them taken in the nude. I asked her if she wanted hers taken that way. She didn't answer me. Instead, she said, "Let's go for drive."

It was midnight and still 95° outside.

"Sounds good to me. Let's get dressed." Putting her arms around me, and giving me one sexy kiss, "No." I like the way this girl thinks.

We grab shorts and t-shirts and a couple towels, and my camera, and throw them in the back seat of the Bel Air. One thing about the Bel Air it has bench seats and your girl can set next to you.

We drove up to Lookout Mountain, about twenty miles away. It was a great night for a drive.

At the Lookout Tower, you could look out across the valley. We walked around for a while, hand in hand, retrieving an old blanket from the trunk. I spread it out on the ground, we did some really hot kissing and I sucked her nipples for a while, and then moving down and licked her pussy, then worked her clit till she came then made intense love for the next hour. We lay there and talk for another hour making plans about our future. On the way back we took three pictures of her at the clock one by the department store two at City Hall, one by the police station. That should hold her girlfriends for a while if she tells them. We showered when we got home; she gave me one real good blowjob and while I licking her pussy I got her to squirt again, we drifted off to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Troy called about 10:00 wanted to know what time should we set up for tonight. About 4:30 would be a good time because I had some new equipment and that I would like to have Di in the band as well. What do you think about a keyboard and vocal? Troy said "A keyboard would put our band, over-the-top". And May could backup Di vocally. Setting up took about an hour I had Di's keyboard on the right, my microphone to the left of the keyboard, speakers on stands on each side of the stage Troy and Jimmy's amplifiers set in the middle, Carl and May were on Troy's amp and Eric on Jimmy amp. Troy has a Les Paul Gibson. Jimmy plays bass on Fender and Carl has a Martin for rhythm. Eric plays a Lund 12 string.

I called Di, Ask her to put on something pretty and come on over to Rusty's the band was playing tonight. I met her at her car, Di had on a real nice dress. As we walked to the stage, I told her we had two new members in the band. She asked whom, I told her, you'll see. She was eyeing the keyboard "Try it out. Nobody will mind." After testing a few bars. The other members filled in behind her. She looked at May, then at me and I ask her "How do you like your new keyboard." She flashed her prettiest smile but didn't say too much but I know later tonight I will be one happy guy. Troy started playing Di picked up on it. I pulled the Gibson out and hit a couple notes. Troy stopped in the middle of a cord and looked at the Gibson. Di turned around and looked. Troy smiling then hit dueling banjos from the movie Deliverance and for about ten minutes we put those two Gibson's to work. The rest of the evening went very well. We were still going great at about nine o'clock, the cruise usually breaks up around eight, but while we were playing no one left. We finished up with two Gospels; we received a good round of applause.

Back at the house I asked Di, if she wanted to stay home are go back up to the claim for a while. I know whatever I said she would go along with me. I picked up four marbles gave her two, told her two marbles we stay home one marble we go to the claim. We both dropped one marble on the table.

For the next three months we were up by five and worked extremely hard, going to bed around nine we were home about every third weekend. We bought a bobcat with tracks and hydraulic hammer to breakup the lava flow.

We were home for Christmas and New Year's. The band played for three Christmas parties a church service and one New Year's party. While snuggled in our bed two week before Christmas. Di was asking about starting a family. I said it was fine with me, but I'd like a little more practice first.

January saw us back at the claim working, some time in the middle of the month, after making some hot Love. I rolled over on my side, and was rubbing her stomach. "What are you doing?" She asked, as I kept rubbing her stomach. I just said, " Davina Marie."

She whacked me one and said," who is this Davina person, "You're daughter, you are off your pill aren't you?"

"Yes, are you mad at me and how do you know I'm pregnant."

"I know," I pulled her close and drifted off to sleep.

In the morning she got one of her test strip. It came up positive, "See I told you."

It was now the last of April and we had worked our way about 300 feet up the lava flow. For May we would be home. We needed a break from the hard work and it wouldn't be long before Di wouldn't be able to work anymore.

We had been shopping; Diana asked what we were going to get our mothers for Mother's Day. I hadn't thought about it, but wanted to get something nice for them. We were passing the Chevy dealership. I turned in and one of the hotshot salesmen came over, and said, "What can I do for you." "We want to see some SUVs." He showed us what he had, and I said. " We wanted two of them a red one and a blue one, what kind of deal can we worked out". He said he would check and after five minutes he hadn't come back. We looked through the window. He was sitting at his desk with his feet on it. It was obvious they didn't want to sell us a car.

Back in the El Camino, down the street was a Hyundai dealer, we pulled in and one of the salesmen came over and he asked us what he could do for us. We wanted to look at the SUVs. He asked what kind of accessories we wanted. I told him well loaded. He asked about the navigational system. I told him no, we didn't need that. He showed us a new Tucson well loaded. I told him we wanted a red and blue one, did he have them in stock. He said he didn't have a red and blue one. They were either red or blue. I told him we wanted a red one and a blue one, two of them. He said he never sold two at the same time, I said, "Make us a deal and you'll sell two of them." we went in the office and worked out a deal with the boss. He started to ask us about the down payment and monthly payment. I stopped him and said, "Cash," his mouth fell open. "Not too often, do I get cash for two cars at once. Di wrote the check out and once again gave them the banks number. Half Hour later they were ready to go. I told Di let's have some fun on the way home, follow me. We took the red one first as I pass the Chevy dealer. We turned in honked our horns and drove out. We put it in the shop at home and went back to get the blue one and we did the same thing at the Chevy dealer again. This time an older gentleman stopped me and wanted to know what was going on. I told him he said, "Thanks," and headed for our hotshot salesman. We took the blue one home, put it in the shop.

Mother's Day get-together dinner would be at our house. Our patio is covered, set up with tables and barbecue grill.