All Comments on 'The Girls of Club Aphrodite Ch. 06'

by FreddieTheCamel

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A beautiful story

This story proves a simple truth - that each and everyone of us are axtually looking for love - expressed in forms of companionship, communications and possibly share and care and sex, the perennial instinctive urge is a poor substitute for what we are actually looking for.

It becomes very difficult for intelligent men and women to adjust lifelong with companions who understand them . Albeit their intelligence helps them to " put up" with the situation for a prolonged period of time.

A really lovely story with all erotica and no sex was what I was least expecting on my "first visit first story" at literotica.

Thank you Freddie - the camel with a lovely woman on his back

FreddieTheCamelFreddieTheCamelalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

So happy you liked it. I was a bit worried about posting a chapter under 'Erotic Coupling' in which there was no actual sex, but your comment has made me glad I did. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddieTheCamel@FreddieTheCamel
I write both professionally and for fun. The stories and essays I post on this site are for fun. I've also taken the first steps to self-publishing under the name Freddie T Camel, although more as an experiment than an ambition. I want to write stories that have emotional res...