All Comments on 'The Girls of Club Aphrodite Ch. 11'

by FreddieTheCamel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nycreadernycreaderalmost 4 years ago
Thank You for this series -- and for its conclusion.

Thank You, "FreddieTheCamel", for this series -- and for its conclusion.

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica).

Teacher44Teacher44almost 4 years ago
I'm going to miss this story. Thank you.

Well written, well thought out. I could put myself in the main character's place and be him, rather than just read another story describing what people were doing. And I'm a big fan of giving the reader enough to continue the story in their own mind, imagining what the main characters would do in the future.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
The right place to finish

"And they all lived happily ever after" is the right ending. With Fatima/Sara as Pretty Woman/Cinderella to Freddy's Edward/Handsome Prince, 'The Girls of Club Aphrodite' follows the model very sweetly.

Far preferable to the My Fair Lady/Pygmalion model's ending.

Nicely done.

Lue

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

A wonderful story and I agree with Luedon that was a great place to end it.

You wrote some very distinct and very believable characters, and I'm glad he ended up with Fatima/Sara.

I also dislike the ending to My Fair Lady. Eliza should've either found happiness with her handsome suitor, with Henry Higgins feeling proud that he'd turned her life around, but sad that she wasn't part of his life anymore. Or (and this would be better), her love for Henry Higgins would've changed him so he wasn't such a cantankerous old bastard and they live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This serious was fantastic. Thank you for it.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 2 years ago
Interesting Series

I think the discussion on romance versus love is partially correct. Our culture portrays romantic love as a virus — you get bitten by the luv bug and you are desperately in love. Then if you get over The Luv Virus, it is ok to dump your significant other and get bitten relative to somebody else. In reality (as the MC sort of indicated), love is an act of will. We decide who we are going to love.

Back to the story: well written and interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddieTheCamel@FreddieTheCamel
I write both professionally and for fun. The stories and essays I post on this site are for fun. I've also taken the first steps to self-publishing under the name Freddie T Camel, although more as an experiment than an ambition. I want to write stories that have emotional res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES