All Comments on 'The Girls of Delta Theta Phi'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
"...let's kill all the lawyers..." (Henry VI Part 2)

...but perhaps not. At least Nicole had the decency to realise how inappropriate her 'courtroom' behaviour was and made an apology (many lawyers would not have done). Another very good story, Ann, and it should give your younger readers an idea of how moralistic and unbending attitudes were back then. I was a kid about the time that Cynthia would have been attending college and I remember well how the more salacious press of the time would leap with savage glee on stories about '...the odd person out..." while the puritanical types would wrinkle their noses and make disgusted noises. Hope to see more tales of this calibre from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

Both the characters, the plot, and the sex.

Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing!

What a great story. Well developed characters, believable story line, and a HOT ending. I'm going to make a point of reading more of your stories. Thanks!

blueeyedlust89blueeyedlust89over 3 years ago
Beautiful

This was truly quite good. Great character development and tantalizingly sexy. I found myself vividly picturing the action. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You deeply feel for Cynthia, I am grateful to have been a woman born in a different time with understanding parents. Perhaps she could visit Scarlett's Rose on a Wednesday. I know you don't do sequels, however if in another story she is seen in Scarlett's Rose even for a brief moment I'm sure I wouldn't be the only reader delighted. Thank you for a good read and giving such life as well as realism to your tales.

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

Long dormant feelings and a back story! Splendid! The rimming really got me off!

All the best,

Kathy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3177 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...