The Girls of Sodomistan Ch. 01

Story Info
One slave, one native, both learning a woman's place.
1.6k words
3.8
14.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agathe/

Agathe was a good Freedonian girl. As a child she worked hard for her parents on their farm, and was then sold into marriage at eighteen years of age to a merchant, a widower three times her age. Her parents got a very good price: Agathe was a rare beauty - average height, pretty face, green eyes, light brown hair, a lithe, nubile body with ample breasts, not too big, but not flat-chested by any means.

For three weeks she was a good wife. She enjoyed the benefits of being married to a rich merchant, and paraded around town on his arm. She organised the servants cooking and cleaning, took charge of the house, and most importantly allowed her husband to fuck her whenever he wanted. Being a virgin she very much enjoyed sex, although it never seemed to last long. She'd enjoyed masturbation before marriage and her husband had seemed happy to see her enjoy her own body before and whilst he fucked her. Her husband used both her mouth and her pussy. She orgasmed hardest when she touched herself whilst he was inside her, and she was on all fours like a dog. Sometimes her husband had put his hand on the small of her back, resting his thumb on the hole in her bottom, and it seemed to add to her pleasure.

On the twenty second night of her marriage the invaders came. Marauders over the mountains, from a land some said was myth. Freedonians could never bring themselves to believe the tales of visiting travelers of a country called Sodomistan. Rumours had circulated for years about a very different religion and culture to their own, and an army aggressively expanding its borders. Agathe was awoken by the sound of shouting, screaming, horses hooves, doors being kicked down and windows broken. Suddenly the town was ablaze. Everything was confusing. Her husband was dragged off and killed in the town square with all the other men and boys. All the women were tied up and placed in large carts pulled by strong horses.

The journey lasted days, through high mountain passes and lush green valleys. They were looked after well. Although tied up, the soldiers did not touch them or rape them. They were fed well, and allowed to urinate and defecate regularly. She counted at least ten carts, with at least ten women on each. They were not allowed to talk. A few of the women whispered to each other, and the theory was that they have been kidnapped by soldiers from Sodomistan. Only women have been taken prisoner. Agathe is no idiot - she knows the fate that awaits her - what happens to women captured in war. Older women on the cart tell her that legend has it that in Sodomistan a woman is treated differently, like a slave. That the religion is different. Men put their phalluses in women's bottoms to have sex, hardly ever using the pussy. One woman has heard that women are never allowed to touch themselves.

On arrival into the capital Sodom, the women were taken to the palace, the highest point in the city. There were cheers from crowds lining the streets. Peering through the bars of the cart she can only see men. They were taken to a large central courtyard and made to line up. They were untied. Soldiers stand guard. An important, decorated soldier arrives, introduces himself as the slave master of Sodomistan. They were ordered to remove all of their clothes and stand ready for inspection. Agathe's name means 'good'. She was brought up to do as she is told, so she immediately started to take her clothes off - she knew it would be worse for her if she didn't. She removed her smock, outer dress and belt, and noticed that most of the women had also started to de-robe. A few who hadn't were approached by soldiers and slapped. She continued, taking off her underskirts and tunic. She piled the clothes in front of her, and stood with her hands in front of her pussy. She hadn't made a sound. A few women cried, or protested, but were quickly slapped or hit by a soldier. The Slave Master stood at the front, on a small platform, arms folded, watching the courtyard of women get naked. Soldiers either stood at the side or patrolled between the rows, ogling bodies.

Silence descended upon the courtyard. The Slave Master instructed them to stand straight, with their hands behind their backs. She complied straight away. The three or four who resisted were dealt with swiftly with another slap. Why were they resisting, thought Agathe, there was no chance, better to do as you're told, surely?

The Slave Master said, 'Captured women of Freedonia, welcome to Sodomistan, and your new life. Our country is very different to your own. We worship the one true god Clitori - a female deity. Her teachings were spoken to the prophet Vulva and written down many centuries ago. As such, here in Sodomistan the female body is worshiped for its beauty, it is revered, for the pleasure it can give and for its role in the giving of life. The writings of Vulva dictate that a woman's life-giving parts, I believe you call it a pussy in Freedonia, may only be touched four times in a solar year - the days of equinox and solstice.' There was a gasp amongst the women.

'On these special orgy days you are allowed to touch yourself as much as you wish, to glorify Clitori. Also, to aid impregnation, any Sodomistani man is permitted to lie with you, regardless of who owns you. It is forbidden for a woman, or man, to touch or penetrate a woman's pussy for the remainder of the solar year. The glory of Clitori is everything - if we follow the teachings we will be blessed with many children for the country. Failure to follow these teachings will result in hands or arms being removed to prevent touching. As a consequence of Clitori's teaching, through Vulva's writings, women are owned and looked after by men here in Sodomistan, I believe you may have had a similar relationship in Freedonia called marriage? Women are weak and often unable to follow the teachings of Clitori and Vulva, always wanting to touch themselves. Each household in Sodom has a slave master who watches over the women at all times and ensures that the holy parts are not touched. They have power to enforce the teachings - all to the glory of Clitori. If the pleasure of the pussy is withheld except for the orgy days, then many more children will be born as the pleasure for both man and woman is heightened. Sexual activity for all apart from orgy days is conducted using only the mouth and the bottom holes of women.' Agathe was stunned. She wasn't going to be able to touch herself, except for four days a year? And her owner, whoever that might be, could put his phallus inside her bottom. She just couldn't imagine it. This was hell.

'Here in Sodom the higher the social standing of a man, the more women he owns and look after. All the way up to the King. Sodomistani born women are permitted to wear clothes, captured slave women are not. The most beautiful, best-behaved women attract better owners. The older, uglier, and poorly behaved you are, the more likely it is that you'll end up housed with the common soldiers, who have a large appetite.' He laughed. Several of the women were quietly sobbing. Agathe's nipples were hard in the cool afternoon breeze. Out of the corner of her eye she could see three soldiers staring at her. The Slave Master continued.

'For the next week you will all be trained by my team of slave trainers. Observed. You will not be allowed to touch yourself - you will start training by having your hands tied behind your back to ensure that you cannot. Your bottom hole will be trained using wooden and glass phalluses, in order to prepare you for your new life of devotion to Clitori. Those who do badly, or do not meet our elite requirements will be passed over to the soldiers - this will be about half of you. Those who do well will be put forward for the King's slave auction, where the King himself and Generals and city's businessmen will bid for the very best of you. To the glory of Clitori!'

The soldiers started tying up the hands that were behind backs. Agathe didn't protest. They were all given metal collars too, each with a number. She was number sixty-nine. The Slave Master watched as they were all led inside the Palace, and heard him whispering numbers to a scribe stood next to him. He whispered her number as she walked passed him. She is led to a large room with ten beds around the edge. Once there are ten women in the room, stood submissively by the beds, two men arrive. One is the Slave Master. 'It is time for your training to begin. This is my best Slave Trainer, Sado. Over to you Sado - to the glory of Clitori.'

Sado replied, 'Delayed pleasure is the best pleasure.' The Slave Master left and Sado came and looked at all of them one by one, making notes on some parchment. He then instructed them all to get on their beds on their knees, with their heads down and their bottoms in the air. Agathe did this immediately, her back arching with her hands behind her back. She heard a couple of slaps from behind her, so presumed that two of the girls had resisted the instruction. What was the point? 'Number 69, I think I'll start with you.'

What was Sado going to do? Did it involve her bottom?