The Girls of Sodomistan Ch. 02

Story Info
Two girls, one slave, one native.
1.3k words
3.89
10.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lika.

Lika was a good Sodomistani girl. She knew her place, and was a devout Clitorian, worshipping every seventh day and praying every day for Clitori to bless her body with man's seed and children. She was awed by the thought that a deity had bestowed her reproductive parts with holiness, and knew the teachings of Vulva the prophetess by heart.

Lika had never touched herself, except briefly to wash, or to clean herself when Clitori purged her of evil thoughts every lunar month. She accepted the teachings which decreed the female body needed rest in order to build energy for the equinox and solstice orgy days when Clitori demanded that she give her holy parts over to any men who desired her, and fill with seed. If she was blessed, then a child would be made, to glorify Clitori.

Lika was lucky to have been brought up in an affluent Sodomistani household; one of the top Army Generals. There was no Sodomistani word for mother (Clitori was everyone's mother) or father. Babies were returned at random to Sodomistani households and brought up and looked after until the age of 18, at which point the boys would become men and be sent into the army, or become merchants or politicians. The girls would become women, then sold at auction to become wards of men. The teachings of Vulva decreed that in order for orgy days to be successful men needed to practice fornication - the quality of men's seed deteriorated over time, whereas the spirit of Clitori needed quarter solar cycles to build up energy and bless her followers with children. This is why four was a lucky number in Sodomistan. It's also why Lika never touched herself, despite imagining what it would feel like. She has experienced wetness around her holy parts, but has never dared risk touching, for fear of the wrath of Clitori. It was a grave sin, ultimately punishable with amputation.

Vulva's teaching concluded that the mouths and bottoms of women were to be used regularly by men, women were to submit freely and willingly. Women were not allowed in public without a male chaperone from the house. Each house had at least one soldier who watched the women at all times, in addition to the man of the house. Women wore only the thinnest of see-through muslin dresses, so their actions could be seen at all times. At night Lika had been always watched by a guard, sleeping in the same room as the other three women in the Generals house. Two of the others were Sodomistani women, allowed to wear the purple muslin dress of adulthood, whilst one was a foreign slave, captured in war and retrained to the ways of Sodomistan. She was permanently naked to indicate her lower status, and periodically had her hands tied when she tried to touch her holy parts. Lika has never been tied up. The General used the three adult slaves whenever he felt like it, sometimes one at a time, sometimes all together. Often he allowed other men to use them, rewarding his subordinates with his women's bottoms or mouths.

Lika is excited to move into adulthood, to shed the white muslin cloth of childhood on her transition day, and wear the purple one of maturity. She knows she will feel proud when she leaves the house, or visitors arrive, knowing that with her Master's permission, her holes can be used to glorify Clitori. These are Lika's thoughts as she wakes on her 18th birthday. Excited, nervous. Worried that she will do something wrong. She has never been allowed to witness fornication, although she has heard the Master using her three fellow women. They have refused to answer her questions, saying that she will learn soon enough.

She has been waiting for this day for years, and could feel Clitori's energy in her holy parts. She ran through what would happen this morning. First of all the Master of the house would make her into a woman by using her bottom and mouth. Then she'd be given the purple robe of womanhood and paraded through the streets to the city square, where she'd sit in Clitori's chair and open her legs for men to gaze at her holy parts and worship clitori. The wetter she was the better it would be for her on the next orgy day. Men would make notes about her, discuss her wetness, her purity, her suitability for devotion. They would hope for an invitation to her Master's house that they might lie with her as reward. At the next orgy day she would be auctioned off to the highest bidder and have a new Master. Today must go well.

She could sense wetness between her legs as she knocked on the Master's door. She was biting her lip.

"Come in." She entered the room, her Master's study. He was stood waiting by the large desk. A Clitorian priest and Hamed, the nineteen year old butler were there too. Hamed and Lika had grown up together in the same household, he had been her most common chaperone to market, and had told her on numerous occasions that all the men ogle her, that she is beautiful and will fetch a sky high price at auction on orgy day. Hamed had always fancied Lika, she is small and blonde, very unusual for a hot country like Sodomistan; probably the offspring of a European slave. She was barely five feet tall, and had a slender, nubile body, with pert, gravity-defying breasts.

"Good 18th birthday Lika," the General said. "today you become a woman. Take off the robe of childhood." Lika let her thin white robe slip to the floor. Hamed went to leave the room but the General said, "no, why don't you stay and watch?" If there had been a Sodomistani word for brother Lika, might have found this odd, but Clitori had made women to be the servants of men, and so she had no opinion. After today she could be used by any man, whenever her Master demanded it.

She walked over to the General who removed a couple of layers of his full length robes and got his phallus out. It was large, very hard, and glistened in the candlelight. "On your knees woman." She was a woman now. Lika got on her knees and the General put his phallus in her mouth, and the bearded Priest knelt to observe her holy parts. "How wet is she oh Priest." She couldn't see, and began to struggle to breathe, gagging on the Master's phallus, but she felt hot breath on her bottom and a hand caressing first one cheek and then the other, not touching her holy parts but parting them. She moaned and felt a stirring inside her.

"She is dripping wet," said the Priest, 'Clitori has blessed her. She is a fine specimen, and reminds me of one of the women in the Second Coming Prophecy. She looks just like the drawings of Vulva. Do you remember? One small blonde girl, one small brunette girl, each bestowed with a bottom that can take a full phallus.' The Master murmured his agreement and lead Lika over to a chair in the corner and positioned her on her knees facing the wall.

"The prophecy about Clitori returning in human form but split between two women? You might be right, but we don't know how well she can take a phallus in her bottom yet. I have to say I don't think I've seen wetter holy parts, except on Orgy days. She only has a month to wait for auction and for her holy parts to be filled with seed. For now shall we proceed with the ceremony and use her bottom?'

We? Was the Master going to let both of them use her bottom?