All Comments on 'The Giver'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
Hm...definitely not my thing.

Craig said he's not promiscuous? To me, having sex with three different men in one day is the definition of promiscuity. He said he was giving the men a gift since it was Valentine's Day, but it was all about his ego. He felt sorry for them, and I don't dig that. If I were any one of the three men, I'd be more depressed the next day.

sr71pltsr71pltover 12 years agoAuthor
You're undoubtedly right . . .

. . . that this type of GM isn't your thing. I wouldn't encourage you to read more of it, either. *smile*

prosserelizabethprosserelizabethover 12 years ago
sweet

The point of the story was not Craigs` promiscuity. I think it was very sweet of Craig to give those men something they wanted so badly, especially on valentines day. Great story!

prosserelizabethprosserelizabethover 12 years ago
sweet

The point of the story was not Craigs` promiscuity. I think it was very sweet of Craig to give those men something they wanted so badly, especially on valentines day. Great story!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
The last paragraph...

summed it up (for me at least). As I read the story the thought running through my mind was more of this was a man with a mission. The three men he chose were not what society deemed as 'sexy' and not often seen in GM stories. The man he turned down was... and the last line summed up what his 'mission' was. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful

I loved this. So sweet and well written.

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
sr71plt...sigh...

why do your stories get such low scores??

I find your stories realistic, to the point and extremely palatable. Literotica has varied authors...some are hollywood chutzpah styled, some french cinema styled, a few chinese movie styled... Some even 'bollywood' styled...

But u my darling are somethin very different... Very surreal and a class apart...

Love,

*L*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FIVE STARS!

Excellent work, thank you!

Cia81Cia81over 12 years ago
Sometimes it's the small things

Or the not so small things :P It was an interesting story, well told. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sweet and passionate

i loved this story. it is what valentine's day should truly be about- giving.

KGB1979KGB1979about 12 years ago
Lovely story, for the most part.

You know, GM isn't really my thing either, but I was drawn in by this story. I think you did a wonderful job of showing a guy with a compassionate spirit and a genuine desire to make someone feel good--in a multitude of ways. I do have to say that being a wheelchair user myself does mean that this story gives me mixed feelings. Mainly because it makes me wonder "do people really think I need a pity fuck?"

sr71pltsr71pltabout 12 years agoAuthor
Perception

What would you think the difference was between a pity fuck and an affirmation fuck, KG? I was going for the latter. Perhaps it's a perception problem to assume the former? How could I have written it up for you to see it as an affirmation fuck--or do you just think that folks in wheel chairs shouldn't get to fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i liked this

so giving, graceful and sexy,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3027 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...