The Gladiator and the Domina

Story Info
A gladiator is forced into a new life.
1.2k words
4.4
11.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

The sun beat down on the arena. The heat furnace like for the combatants upon the sand. For Murtaugh, training overrode the instinct to wipe his brow. Unperturbed, he sidestepped the incoming trident deftly grasped the haft before pulling his opponent in close. He finished him in one swift economical movement. Grinning, he raised his sword to the crowd, that now screamed his name. His Roman name that was.

"FLAMMA! FLAMMA! FLAMMA!"

In the box reserved for the more distinguished class, Aurelia sat eyeing the victor. She noted his strong physique and scarred body, so at odds with his youthful face. His eyes tell a different story she thought to herself. Certainly attractive though she mused, while blocking out her husband's incessant droning. Cotta, her husband was a powerful Senator, indeed he was the Praetor for the entire province. Unfortunately, that failed to make him interesting. His latest bit of gossip caught Aurelia's ear,

"Caught in bed with a slave, disgraceful. He had the marriage annulled and she was shipped off to her family."

The hypocrisy of the statement coming from Cotta, who frequently bedded all their female slaves when his flaccid attempts to seduce his much younger bride failed. Aurelia laughed in his face. The start of an idea began to form in her head.

"Darling, I've realised something, rather than keep distracting your soldiers, why not simply buy one of those brutes to guard me while I'm out shopping?", she drawled as she languidly gestured down to the sands where Flamma was just leaving. "I'm sure the young Secutor we just saw would do nicely. He's fairly new, I'm sure you'd find him cheap enough." Gods know the old miser wouldn't want to spend too much, thought Aurelia.

The thought of a cheap deal seemed to cinch it for Cotta. He waved his steward over, "See to it that the young Secutor is bought and delivered to the villa. He'll be my wife's new bodyguard." He failed to notice Aurelia's smirk as he turned back to his current favourite fawning lackey.

The following morning Murtaugh was escorted into the Villa of Cotta. He barely had time to look around the entrance, before being led by the steward further into its depths.

"The lady of the house, whom you will address at all times as Domina, wishes to inspect you and make sure you understand your new role" he explained. He was shown into a small room, where a woman reclined on a couch whilst being fanned by a female slave.

"Thank you Glaucus, that will be all." Having dismissed the steward, Aurelia took her time eyeing up her newest slave. "Do you have a name?"

"They call me Flamma in the arena, Domina."

Aurelia waved a hand at the slave fanning her, "Leave us and go and prepare a chamber and a bath for Flamma. I don't want to be escorted by someone quite so pungent." she commanded causing the slave to quickly scurry out. "Let me be quite clear, you are here to guard me when I leave the villa, if anything happens to me, I imagine my husband would have you killed. If you are lucky, it will be quick. If I report to him you have done anything wrong, you will be punished. So, I suggest you obey every command I give without hesitation. Is that clear?" she asks, her question laced with menace and authority.

"Yes Domina" his voice says while his mind screams at the injustice of his fate. Oh to have died in battle rather than this he thinks to himself. Guarding a spoiled noblewoman, what could be worse?

"Good, then strip, I wish to inspect you." Murtaugh pulls his tunic off his scarred, battered body cursing himself mentally for tempting fate. The air is cool on his skin as he stands in nothing but a loincloth. Aurelia rises from her couch and stands in front of him. A fast blow catches Murtagh on the right side of his face. "I said strip dog! Or did you misunderstand?!" she whispers in a voice laced with rage. Shocked dumb by the blow Murtaugh slowly fumbles with his loincloth, finally dropping it to the floor. "My, my, aren't we a lucky slave..." Aurelia practically purrs as she traces her fingers down his chiselled chest, past his flat stomach and feels the weight of his meaty cock in her hand. "You'll do very well, now get dressed and go bathe, you stink." She releases his hardening cock and returns to her couch as Murtaugh dresses and leaves the room. You will do very well indeed, she thinks as she slowly pinches her nipples. The thought of his hard cock slamming into her, filling her mind.

Night falls and Murtaugh tosses and turns in his bed, uneasy thoughts rushing through his mind. He tries to find his calm. His attempts are foiled when he hears the curtain to his room pulled aside. His unease deepens as Domina Aurelia steps through wearing nothing but a nightshift.

"Don't say a word slave, just obey", she whispers in his ear as she pulls and scratches at his loincloth. Upon seeing his lack of reaction, her eyes flicker in the light. "Do as I say or it'll be death for you. Do you think they'll believe you when I tell them how you tried to force yourself upon me?" she hisses. Pushing Murtaugh back on the bed as she slips out of her shift. Murtaugh gazes up in fear and awe as he sees Aurelia's slim physique, her flawless skin glistening with oil. Her nipples are already hardening in the cool air. Lowering his gaze, he notices her flat belly and the black thatch of hair above her sex. Despite himself Murtaugh feels himself harden. It has been so many years since he lay with a woman that his own body betrays him. Smirking to herself, Aurelia climbs on the bed and crawls up Murtaugh's body.

"Don't enjoy it too much slave. You're here for my pleasure and nothing else. Now be a good boy and open wide" she commands as she positions his head between her thighs lowering herself to his lips. As the heady smell of Aurelias pussy fills Murtaugh's nostrils, he does what comes naturally. He opens his mouth wide and begins to lick and tease her clit. He feels her juices begin to trickle down from his lips to his chin. Her moans fill the air above him as he continues to kiss, suck, and blow on her. Aurelia grinds down onto him, grabbing his hair for balance as her world whirls with her pulsing pleasure. As his tongue flicks ever faster over her clit, Aurelia feels herself begin to lose control. A raging fire begins to build in the pit of her stomach as her legs begin to shake. She bites down on her lower lip, pleasure raging through her stomach in waves. Her pussy clenching as her orgasm rocks through her.

She collapses onto the bed next to Murtagh. "Hmmm very good" she whispers, letting her hands traces patterns over his body. "You'll do very well to keep that up" her tongue practically flicking his ear. She reaches down between his legs and takes his throbbing cock in her hands. "Tonight, you learn your place slave." Chuckling, she quickly replaces her shift. Leaving Murtagh frustrated and more confused than ever in her wake.

*I hope everyone enjoys this short story, first time submission so just testing the waters so to speak! Hugh thanks to Cadmandu for reviewing and editing.