Milk Maid

Story Info
Semen extraction in a matriarchal alien society.
1.7k words
4.14
45.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She into the chamber and found the slave already waiting for her, shackled to a steel loop in the ceiling by his wrists, sinews pulled taught, and naked, except for a slim metal collar about his neck. Like all slaves bred for this purpose, he was well muscled, tall and with a pleasant olive complexion all over, smooth having been recently shaved hairless from head to toe for the purposes of hygiene. Being a male he was unable to speak but despite his submissive situation his eyes looked defiantly, nearly gloatingly, from beneath heavy brow ridges. She felt a strange eagerness to start her work.

She appraised his sex organs. His large, dark, heavy looking penis was at rest - for the moment - but had a battered look about it through frequent abuse. His balls were abnormally large and heavy from the drugs he'd been administered and would probably burst if left in their present state for an extended period. To business then.

She went to the rack of tools on the wall and selected a light whip. As she was unfamiliar with this slave, procedure dictated that she assert her dominance. Males could be dangerous. Ten lashes would suffice. By the 6th stroke he started to grunt and by the 9th the grunts began to sound frantic. For her own amusement she finished up with a shock to the collar about his neck from the control box in her hand, watching him writhe in pain for a few moments. She hung it on her hip for him to see as a deterrent against any thoughts of violence he might be harbouring towards his tormentor.

Making eye contact she unclipped his manacles from the loop above his hands. A quick shock from the slave collar again, to remind him to behave. She ushered him over to the processing station with a flick of the whip against his lash striped bare buttocks and a flick of her eyes to the corner of the room. She strapped him to the frame in a standing position, first his ankles, legs apart, then his wrists, behind his back with his hips thrust forward her finger was constantly near the control box button ready to punish any sign of disobedience.

Now that he was restrained she could relax more. Next she turned her attention to his testicles, clipping a heavy metal cuff around the top, adjustable so the balls could be pulled downwards or allowed back upwards as required. The final part was the suction sleeve which would clamp around his erect cock, currently flaccid. He was an uncooperative one. Not unusual but sometimes problematic.

Turning to the glass panel on the wall she unzipped the front of her uniform and eased out the heavy swell of her pink tipped breasts. Not really standard procedure but she found it helpful to the process. She appraised them briefly - she'd always thought them too large but the males generally responded well to the visual stimulation. Good for productivity.

She watched his penis start to harden and lengthen involuntarily at the sight of her for a few moments. Good. She put on the latex gloves from the bench beside the processing station and applied a small quantity of lubricant to the now erect and throbbing organ. Feeling the warmth of it penetrating through the gloves, she gave the end of it a few playful flicks and watched with delight as he flinched. She began massaging it as he struggled against the restraints and grunted in anger. A few quick back hands to his swollen balls convinced him to quieten.

A few minutes more work with her hand and he was ready, his penis hot solid and twitching - on the verge of ejaculation, his breath quickened. Moving around the back of him she lubricated and inserted the slim metallic anal probe and with a little resistance it pushed deep inside his body to contact the prostate. Another small grunt of irritation as she clamped the metal encased sleeve over his cock. A hiss of escaping air as it suctioned itself around the shaft. Time for milking.

Delta was a highly trained technician. Expert in extracting the largest volume of ejaculate from slave males, especially bred for the purpose while inflicting as little pleasure and as much torment as possible . That men should not feel pleasure was prescribed by the law and suited her sadistic personality.

She sat at the console to the side of the station and activated the screen, idly toying with a large hardening nipple and making cruel eyes at the beast beside her. The zip of her uniform dug irritatingly into her breasts so she adjusted slightly unzipping fully to allow them to float freely in front of her. He was looking at her now and she suspected enjoying it in spite of himself. Disgusting creature. She allowed him to watch her breasts graze the metal surface of the console table as she leant forward to connect a bundle of wires to a port at the end of the protruding anal probe, the metal shockingly cold against her nipples which left a momentary impression in the glossy surface before evaporating away.

As she activated the machinery and started the session his body tensed in its restraints as the rhythmic hum of the milking sleeve kicked in and the suction began. Signals from the wires coming out of his body monitored his responses which were displayed in the screen. Delta's task was now to modulate the stimulation in order to extract the maximum volume from the slave through a long series of ruined orgasms.

Various levels of electrical current and massage could be applied to stimulate the prostrate, cock and testicles to facilitate this as well as one final all important control mechanism: the stretching of the balls away from the body which could be done to surprising lengths without causing permanent damage depending on the skill of the operator. Delta considered herself something of an artist in this regard.

He seemed to be reaching his first orgasm fast. She zipped her uniform back over her breasts and ratcheted his balls down a few centimetres to regain control. The lines on the screen continued upward but at a more sedate pace. She stopped the pump temporarily and inflicted a few minutes of pain by sending an electrical current through the anal probe. When she was bored of this game she reactivated the machine, and his cock was sucked again.

The slave endured another few minutes of suction and vibration before the first spasms began. She shut off the machine and all stimulation stopped immediately as the first load sprayed from the swollen cock into the receiving tube and began to fill the vessel at the base of the machine. At the same time Delta applied a moderate shock to the testicles to make doubly sure that orgasm didn't happen. The slave groaned with effort. After a few seconds rest the process started again. Delta tapped buttons on the screen and watched with pleasure as the ball cuff began its way downwards, tugging mercilessly on testicles as it went.

Sweat began to bead on the male's forehead. Another load followed a few minutes later. Then a third. Each time Delta used her skill to ensure that an orgasm - which would mean the end of this session and no more production - didn't happen, hacking the normal biological mechanism in the inferior male body that prevented multiple ejaculations from occurring. After the fourth load he was starting to tire. Delta applied clamps to the now blue looking testicles and (with a spasm of pleasure) screwed them down hard to squeeze out anything that was left. He didn't like that. Electric shocks directly into the prostate ensured two more ruined orgasms before he was utterly spent.

She allowed the beast a few moments of rest before releasing his member from the milking sleeve and his balls from the clamps. His scrotal cuff had been moved downwards by Delta during the session so his balls (somewhat smaller now) were now pulled nearly down to the level of his knees. She unsnapped the cuff and watched in mild amusement as they jumped back upward as though on the end of a rubber band. The slave let out an animal groan. She noticed his member was still semi erect and wondered how that could be after what he'd been subjected to. Surely she hadn't misjudged things? No, it couldn't be. The machinery was infallible, his balls were well and truly drained.

She stopped as she noticed the way he was looking at her body. This one really responded to her body. And - even more astonishingly - she was getting aroused by it.

Women generally didn't use men for sex. Hadn't for hundreds of years. At one time men had been useful for breeding, and labour and - even further back in time - protection from predators and war with other groups of people. Now they were essentially irrelevant apart from the reproductive fluids they produced. Something which unfortunately her race had yet to be able to synthesise artificially. Now that breeding was carefully controlled, women preferred sex with each other and the myriad of toys they had created. Some still kept slave men as fuck toys but it was seen increasingly as a fringe behaviour, bordering on abnormal, a perversion. And male orgasm was strictly forbidden, except as another plaything for the women of her world. She was experiencing some unusual urges at this moment however.

Delta was permitted to do whatever she wished to the males under her control, provided she kept up her quota. That kind of power could be corrupting.

Back at the controls again she put the restraint frame in examination mode and it tilted backwards, placing the man in a prone position legs apart. She caught his eye - anger and confusion as well as sexual excitement there - and opened her uniform zip again, this time letting the whole garment fall from her shoulders. She did the same with the tight fitting trousers, exposing long muscular thighs and a taught round backside. He watched as she stripped completely and strode towards him then swung her leg over him and straddled his head, her clitoris - very wet after the morning's cruel extraction session - over his mouth. A push of the button at her hip delivered a shock and the mouth twisted as he gritted his teeth.

She gave him another few bursts for good measure. He knew what she wanted and slowly began to pleasure her clit. His unaccustomed tongue was clumsy but she steered herself so it hit the right spot. Another fun day at the office.