All Comments on 'The Glamorous Passenger Ch. 01'

by bb319

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really nice story. Well written and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 2 years ago

Where is Melissa's daughter at this point? I assumed she was at Melissa's house and that Craig is in there with her. Maybe she is with a grandparent, but that seems none too safe.

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 2 years ago

Another great story from you, great job, I look forward to more

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

I feel pretty confident that I am going to like this story. First, a well written first chapter, captivating start, believable characters with interesting history/context and sensual ending to 1st. Second, you’ve hooked at least me with background and protagonists. Third, you aspire to write multi-part stories like "Adrienne's Duet" by BirdnFlight and "New Horizons" by FemmeyFemmeFemme — beyond excellent models, and you challenge yourself to write as well as JCMcNeilly or Shaima32 — again, beyond excellent models. 5 star start for me with only minor “nitpicking”: may have mentioned tattoo one time too often and maybe bit quick jump to great sex scene. Looking forward to next chapter — can only imagine where you are taking us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Migbird has already said everything that I wanted to. My 5 stars are partly for the content of this chapter and partly for the promise of what is to come.

shinyfanshinyfanover 2 years ago

Too short for my taste, but there is potential 🤔

Five stars 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbb319@bb319
In the movie "Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle", there is a moment near the beginning where Dorothy Parker types "Please God, let me write like a man." For me, it's the opposite. Although I am a straight man, I don't much care for erotica written by other straight men. Us...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES