The Glamorous Passenger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I returned to kissing her, instead of putting her arms back around my neck, she moved them towards my waist and started unbuttoning my jeans.

"Are you sure about this, Melissa?"

She stopped kissing for a little bit and looked at me like I had just told her the greatest news imaginable. "You remembered my name, too!" She was crying again, but this time they looked like happy tears. "Yes, I'm sure. I want to thank you properly for everything you've done and everything you're doing."

She started kissing me again and pushed the fingers of her right hand into the folds of my vagina, found my g-spot and started rubbing. It had been a long time since I had sex, so it didn't take long for me to come. The orgasm made me kiss her harder and grunt into her mouth.

After I came down from the orgasm, she reached for her purse, grabbed a tissue, and started wiping off her sweat and tears as if we were done. "Hold on," I said. "What makes you think this is over? You haven't had yours yet."

"Really, you don't have to..."

"But I want to. Besides, you're the one who's gone through hell the last few years and had a bad shock tonight. Don't you want to feel good?"

"I do. It's been a while since I've felt confident enough to ask for what I want, sexually. Yes, I would love for you to make me come."

I started kissing her again, and I reached around to the handle on her seat to make it tip back as far as it could go. I then paused making out with her to push the front passenger seat all the way forward. Now I had just enough room on the floor of the van to kneel in front of her. I climbed on top of her and started kissing her mouth. I slowly made my way down to her neck, then her collarbone, then the space between her breasts. I got off of her and knelt down in front of her waist. She must have known what I had in mind because she lifted her magnificent ass off the seat so I could hike up her dress. And very slowly, to draw out every second of pleasure with this goddess, I pulled down her black thong inch by precious inch, giving little butterfly kisses on her thighs, calves and feet as I traced the downward path of her underwear.

Now my face was inches from the most beautiful pussy in the world, with a narrow little Brazilian-waxed strip of short dark blond pubic hairs. And it was gushing. For me. I put my tongue on it to taste and it was like I had died and gone to heaven. The musky aroma drove me crazy, and I focused all my concentration on lapping her clit. I kept going until she tensed up and started screaming.

"YESSSSS!!! YESSSSS!!! DON'T STOP!!! I'M CUMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!"

After the dam broke, I climbed back on top of her again and we started kissing, but gently this time.

"You know, if you still need a place to stay tonight, I can think of at least one place your ex-husband won't know to look for you."

"You would do that? Oh, thank you so much."

*Kiss*

"Well, if we're serious about this, we can't keep lying here and kissing all night, as much as I'd like that. Why don't you straighten up your dress and come up front and I'll drive you to my place."

To be continued...

12