The Glamorous Passenger Ch. 05

Story Info
An ad, and a request.
3.6k words
4.71
3.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb319
bb319
96 Followers

Author's note: Not much to say about this chapter except that I predict we'll be seeing ads like the one described here in Austin, New York, D.C., L.A. and the Bay Area within the next couple of years, and in every major media market by the end of the decade.

You need to read chapters 1, 2 & 4 for this chapter to make sense. Chapter 3 is optional as it is a flashback and contains a major spoiler in the final paragraph.

Disclaimer: I have Melissa quote a statistic I found once on the internet (I don't remember where), but I can't vouch for its accuracy.

Standard disclaimer: All explicit sexual activity described in this chapter is between consenting adults 18 and older.

Enjoy!

CHAPTER 5

May 2019

Melissa and I had been seeing each other a little over seven months now, and it had been almost five months since she introduced me to her daughter Angelina who had just turned four last month. I now realized Melissa had been right to wait until we were both sure of our feelings for each other before introducing me to Angie as I had come to love her as if she were my own child. Seriously, if I had met Angie earlier and things didn't work out between me and her mother, I would be heartbroken not to be able to see her anymore. But now that we all knew each other, many of our dates would be during the daytime on weekends and included Angelina and my boys. They were just as smitten with Angie as I was and were very protective of her. That's not to say they didn't get on each other's nerves sometimes. William got easily annoyed by Angie's love of kiddie-pop music and Justin considered it beneath him to watch Sesame Street with her. And Angie didn't want to do "boy stuff" like football or wrestling with them. But overall, they got along better than you would expect them to.

This weekend, the boys were staying over with their father and my former college roommate Betsy, with whom I had set him up last year. So today, it was just me ringing Melissa's doorbell. I could hear loud barking inside that I recognized as Avon Barksdale, their German Shepherd, which reminded me that even though the door was unlocked, I needed to wait for someone to let me in. Melissa had gotten Avon to guard Angelina after Melissa's abusive ex-husband violated his restraining order and broke into their home. Avon and I had become friends, but I was always careful around him. I couldn't afford to not be conscious of the reason he was named after the bad guy on "The Wire." One false move and I would wind up like Stringer Bell at the end of Season 3.

Angelina opened the door and seemed much more excited to see me than she usually was. "You're here!" she screamed while she hugged my legs tightly. Before I could reach down to hug her back, she let go and skipped into the living room, bouncing her head back and forth and repeating in a sing-song voice, "She's here! She's here! She's here! She's here!..." Avon sniffed my hand for a bit before licking it, then followed Angie as she skipped and sang.

A few seconds later, Melissa's voice interrupted Angie's singing and said, "Okay, sweetie. Why don't you and Avon head out back and play with your Aunt Kelly and cousin Ryan?" Melissa walked up to the door wearing what passed for casual clothing for her: a yellow floral print sundress with spaghetti straps and high-heeled sandals. Her hair, makeup and nails were all impeccably flawless. "Come on in. I have something I want to show you."

We went to the living room and sat down on the sofa in front of the TV. "We're going to start running this ad the week of June 1st." She turned the TV on, then got out her tablet and made a few swipes before an image of the pride flag came on the TV screen. And in front of the rainbow backdrop was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. Like all the other ads she had done, onscreen Melissa was wearing lighter than normal makeup, but instead of the usual red polo shirt with the company logo, she was now wearing a t-shirt with the Carroll Honda-Acura logo superimposed over another pride flag.

"Happy Pride Month, everybody. This is Melissa Carroll, vice-president, COO and General Manager of Carroll Honda-Acura. I'm not straight, but these deals sure are!" At this point, the stripes on the pride flag in the background parted, alternating left and right, and now Melissa was superimposed onto a video of the dealership lot. "Throughout the month of June, we're having special Pride Month discounts on all our vehicles! $1500.00 off Civics and HR-V's! $2500.00 off Accords and CR-V's! $3500.00 off all Pilots, Passports, Odysseys and Ridgelines! And $4500.00 off all Acura models! Plus, $1000.00 cash back on all pre-owned vehicles! All with 0% financing with approved credit!"

The shot switched off Melissa and onto a bunch of rainbow-striped merch with the company logo. "And, if you identify as a member or an ally of the LGBTQ+ community, you get your choice of a Carroll Honda-Acura pride bumper sticker, a Carroll Honda-Acura pride license plate frame, a Carroll Honda-Acura pride keychain, a Carroll Honda-Acura pride travel mug," The shot switched back to Melissa superimposed in front of the showroom. "Or a Carroll Honda-Acura pride t-shirt, like the one I'm wearing! All absolutely free with purchase of a vehicle! Limit one item per purchase. At Carroll Honda-Acura, we promise to be a safe, welcoming space for you and your family, regardless of who you love or what gender you identify as."

The background changed back to a pride flag and onscreen Melissa wrapped up. "I just came out in this ad! Now it's your turn to come out to Carroll Honda-Acura! The only area dealership run by an openly proud member of the LGBTQ+ community!"

Flesh-and-blood Melissa turned off the TV and asked me, "What do you think?"

I was shocked. "Are you sure you want to go ahead with this? There's still lots of homophobia around. I don't want you to lose business."

"Yes, I'm sure I want to run this ad. And part of it is calculated. Research shows people who buy Hondas and Subarus are typically more progressive on social issues, while people who buy Fords and Toyotas are usually more conservative, and people who buy Chevys and Dodges tend to be somewhere in the middle. So I think I'm just playing to the market I already have."

She took both my hands in hers and continued, "But another reason is you. I've heard through the grapevine that my mother thinks of my sexuality and our relationship as dirty little secrets that she tries to cover up when her friends talk about you and me together. But I don't want to keep you a secret. If I thought the dealership could make money by running an ad where I say 'I'm in love with Kay Reynolds', I'd do it. I'm so proud to be your girlfriend, and I don't care who knows it. I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too, Sunflower."

We kissed for a few seconds before we heard the back door open, and in walked Melissa's cousin Kelly, Kelly's teenage daughter Ryan, Angie and Avon. Angie was still just as excited as she was when she answered the door a few minutes ago. She bounced up and down and asked Melissa, "Mommy! Mommy! Didja ask her? Didja ask her? Didja ask her?..."

"Not yet, Sweetie."

But Angelina wasn't listening anymore. Like before, she was skipping around the room with her head bobbing back and forth singing "Didja ask her? Didja ask her?" repeatedly while Avon trailed her.

"Ryan, Kelly, can you take Angie up to her room for a bit and read her a story? I should have an answer by the time it's finished."

Kelly grabbed Angelina off her feet and carried her upstairs with Ryan and Avon in tow. "C'mon, Sweetie. What do you want to hear this time? 'Goldilocks?' 'The Three Little Pigs?'"

"Cat In The Hat!" That warmed my heart so much. I had gotten her that book for her birthday.

"Okay, we'll read 'Cat In The Hat' and come back downstairs. OK?"

Melissa and I were alone again, and I could see that she was visibly nervous. I knew something was up but didn't know what it was. "So what's this about you asking me something?"

"So..., June isn't just Pride Month. It's also my birthday. I turn 37 on the 30th."

"Yeah, I know." Technically, yes, I knew she was that old. But she looked so much younger, it was hard for strangers to believe she was even 30 yet. And I knew that Kelly was already 40, but she still looked like she was in her early 30's. "Is that what this is about? You know I'll give you anything you want."

"I was hoping you'd say that. You see, this place is awfully big. Five bedrooms and 4500 square feet. And it's just me and Angie living here full-time. It's too much house for just two people. And you have that cramped little apartment with two growing boys. I'm fond of it because it's where we spent our first several nights together, but it's really too small for you guys."

"Where are you going with this?"

"I want you to and the boys to move in with us."

I was dumbstruck. "But..., but...,"

"Hear me out. My parents paid for this house in cash as a wedding present for me and Craig. There's no mortgage for you to contribute to. If you want to pay your fair share, we can split the property tax and utilities, but I think you'll find it's still less than what you pay in rent at your place. And I know it's ironic since it's how we got together in the first place, but I don't like the idea of you driving ride-share every night. What if someone tries to rob you? Or assault you? Or something worse? Plus, with my crazy hours and you working two jobs, I don't get to see you as much as I'd like.

"Besides, William's at the age where he needs his own room. The fact that this place has five bedrooms was my mother's not-so-subtle hint that she wanted me to have even more grandkids with Craig. She was always disappointed that she was only able to have one child.

"And if you didn't need another reason, Angelina simply adores you and the boys. You know how pouty she gets when you guys have to leave. She wants you to stay over every night. And every morning at breakfast, she asks me if you're coming over and gets disappointed when I have to tell her no. So I asked Angie today how she would feel if I asked you to move in, and you've seen her reaction. She's been giddy and hyper all day at the thought of you living with us.

"So what do you say?"

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay, I'll move in with you. My lease expires at the end of this month, so I'm free to move in with you guys on the first."

"That's great!" Melissa got up and walked towards the stairs. "Guys! You can come down now! She said yes!"

Kelly, Ryan, Angie and Avon came back down the stairs together, and Angelina was fidgeting in Ryan's arms. Ryan put her down and Angie started skipping around the room again, bobbing her head and singing, "She said yes! She said yes! She said yes!..." on repeat. I got up, walked towards Angelina, picked her up and she hugged my neck tightly as I cradled her and said, "I'm so glad I get to move in with you, Angie! I'm going to spoil you rotten with all the love I can give. I'll treat you just like I treat my own kids and you'll be sick of me by the time you're a teenager."

I kissed Angie on the cheek and put her down again as Kelly approached me. She gave me a big hug and said, "Welcome to the family!"

Ryan was a little shyer. "Congratulations, Ms. Reynolds." She called me that because she knew me as a teacher at her school before I started dating her cousin.

"Ryan, you don't have to call me that in this house. You're about to be my... uh... stepcousin or step-niece or whatever. When we're outside of school, you can call me Kay, or Aunt Kay or whatever makes you feel comfortable."

"Um..., okay, Ms...., I mean Aunt Kay." I gave her a hug, which she returned a bit awkwardly.

Melissa spoke up. "Okay, I need everyone in the backyard again for a while. Kay and I need some alone time." Kelly gave a knowing smile, and Ryan blushed from embarrassment as if she knew what Melissa really meant. Then they both escorted Angelina outside while Avon trailed them. Melissa took my hand and led me upstairs to the master bedroom.

As she shut the door, we started kissing passionately. I took off my glasses and put them on the nightstand, and just as I was about to take off my shirt, Melissa said, "Kay, since we're going to be living together, there's one really important piece of information you need to know about me."

What could it be, I wondered.

"You know that I'm completely in love with you, right?"

"Yes?" Where was she going with this?

"And you know I've never cheated on a partner except once, right?" She had told me about how she had discovered she was bisexual when a teammate on the cheer squad had seduced her on a class trip during her senior year of high school. She still felt bad about it after all this time because she'd had a boyfriend back then who everyone assumed she'd marry after they both finished college.

"Uh-huh."

"And you know that your tits drive me wild?"

Okay, now we're getting somewhere. Will we be having sex anytime soon? I nodded my head in anticipation.

"And that I love the taste of your pussy?"

"Yes, I do, which is why I'm wondering why you're not eating it right now."

"Just a second. I'm getting to the point. You also know that I'm bisexual and that before you, I mostly slept with guys, right?"

"Um..., yeah? What's this about?"

"Well..., since we started dating, I've discovered something about myself. You're just my second long-term girlfriend and the only woman that I've had sex with more than once. The thing is, I can do without a man in my bed, but I can't do without a hard throbbing dick."

She opened the drawer of her bedside table and took out a realistic-looking nine-inch dildo. She flipped a switch on the base, and it started vibrating. "This is Fred. I've had some version of him ever since I started attending a different college from my boyfriend and I wanted to stay faithful to him. As you've probably figured out by now, I'm a very sexual person and I can't go very long without an orgasm. I love you and your body turns me on, but I don't feel complete if I'm not filled on a regular basis. I've used Fred after every date that didn't end up with us in bed together, and on many nights in between where we didn't see each other. I'd like you to start using Fred on me. Please?"

"Um..., to be honest, Melissa, those things make me kind of uncomfortable. Can we maybe start slow and work ourselves into it?" I know that plenty of lesbians--not just straight or bisexual women--enjoy being filled by dildos, but I'm not one of them. I like penetration well enough, but I prefer it be by tongue or fingers. Even when I was in denial and married to a man, I always made him eat me out and finger me before I let him put his thing inside my pussy, which I only did out of a sense of obligation. And I've never let anyone except my doctor stick anything up my butt. Don't get me wrong. I have a vibrator myself, but it's the kind that's euphemistically marketed as a "hand-held back massager" and tickles the nipples and clit but doesn't go up the vaginal cavity.

"It's ok. I'm not asking to use it on you if you don't want me to. But I do want you to use it on me. But let's start with just a kiss. Alright?"

"Okay." And we started kissing again. This time I was able to pull off my shirt without interruption. By sheer coincidence, it was the same green sleeveless t-shirt that I had worn the first time we had made love in the back of my minivan. I then took the initiative and removed Melissa's dress. I kissed down her neck and onto her chest while unclasping her bra. She pulled me back up to kiss my mouth and removed my bra as well. She kissed her way down my chest, grabbed my big, saggy right tit and started sucking my nipple, then did the same for my left. She had told me once that the first time she made Layla cum was by sucking on her nipples. Unfortunately, although my nipples are sensitive and the contact aroused me, I can only have orgasms through pressure on my clit or G-spot. But that didn't stop her from trying, and I loved every second of it. She took off her own shoes and I took off mine. Then, she unbuttoned my jeans, and I pulled them down into a puddle on the floor. We were now wearing only our panties as our tongues wrestled with each other once more. I nibbled my way down her chest once more, taking a little time to tease her breasts and tummy, then made my way down to her delicious, beautiful pussy.

"Oh, yeah! Eat me! Eat me!"

I did as she asked and started off by teasing her beautiful clit, then once she was moist, I stuck my tongue down her pussy and sucked on her clit like a vacuum cleaner.

"Oh yeah! OH YEAH!!! I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING!! IIIIII'MMMMM CUUUUUMMMMMIINNGGGGG!!!!!!!" Her body stiffened for several seconds before slumping down, and I knew I had done a good job.

I kissed my way back up her body until I reached her mouth again. While we were lip-locked, she flipped me over and started kissing her way downwards while holding my breasts in each hand until she got down to the roll of fat that hid my belly button. "I will never get tired of this," she said before she pushed the fat aside with her fingers and played with my navel with her tongue.

After a few seconds of that, I said, "Enough of that. I love you, Sunflower, but you need to take care of my pussy now."

She looked up, smiled at me and said, "As you wish, my lady," before kissing her way down to my crotch. As always, she knew just how to stretch out my pleasure as she teased my clit with her tongue before sticking her fingers into my pussy until she found my G-spot. She mercilessly rubbed it and sucked my clit as if she was short of breath and my vagina was the only source of oxygen available. It didn't take much for me to cum hard and I screamed out her name several times at the top of my lungs.

We got back up to kiss each other's mouths, and after a few seconds, she reached over and handed me Fred. "Stick it in me! I need you to fuck me with this!" I fiddled with it for a couple of seconds before I figured out how to turn it on. Before I wantonly stuck this thing up my girlfriend's pussy, I decided she needed to be teased a bit. I started running it up and down her ass-cheeks first, then stroked her perineum with it before I started circling her vagina, just teasing her clit and nether-lips. It didn't take long until her cunt was dripping wet, and she said, "Inside me! Now!" After initially being unsure about it, I was learning to enjoy using Fred on her and I slowly inserted it into her pussy and twisted it around for good measure. After a few minutes of this, she gave an ear-splitting scream and squirted all over me.

"Oh my God!!! Oh my God!!! That was the best orgasm I've ever had." She kissed my mouth passionately for several seconds. "This confirms it! We're meant for each other. I'm never letting you go." We went back to kissing, and she flipped me over onto my back and started grinding her pussy against mine. It didn't take long for me to come, and she followed soon after, once again squirting all over me.

Slowly, we came down and she wrapped her arms around me and began gently nibbling on my neck and ear. "You see? What we have together is great by ourselves, but when we add Fred to the mix, it makes things so," *kiss* "much," *kiss* "better!" She nuzzled her face in the space where my shoulder meets my neck.

"I have to admit, it was fun, but I feel kinda guilty. I made you cum so hard, it's made a total mess of your bed."

"Our bed," she said. "You agreed to move in with me. This is our bed now."

To be continued...

bb319
bb319
96 Followers