The Glassblower's Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah..." Chandrelle said, remaining still on top of him as her tail relaxed and slowly lowered onto the bed. "I was hoping the evening would turn out like this."

"To be honest, I was too worried to even think about what we'd do if things went well..."

"Well, they went fantastically. I didn't expect you to love the sweater that much."

"Before we clean up... can we stay here a little longer?"

"Sure. Although I have to leave just before midnight. You know how it is; I have things and people to do. But I'll still be thinking of you all night, okay?"

"And I'll be thinking of you. Chandrelle... I want to know more about you, about your life and all the things you haven't told me yet, and I want to tell you over and over that you're the best person I've met, but... I think we should just relax for now."

She leaned down and quickly kissed him. Then, they hugged together, and they closed their eyes.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Check my profile for more stories like this.

12