The Glawackus: Next of Kin Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenni learns more about what she accepted.
4.1k words
4.84
4.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared up at the glittering ceiling of the cave I wandered into sometime this morning. My thoughts were like a current as I rolled over the scene before me of how I wound up here, and what has transpired so far. I blinked several times after calming my heavy breathing, like I had come out of a haze and realized the weight of what I had asked for. My eyes swept around the damp and barely lit cave that I happened upon and glanced up at the Eldritch god before me that sexually ruined me for any mortal man that I'd ever want for myself. Though, if I am carrying his seed, would he leave?

"You seem to have several thoughts on your mind, specifically the worries of carrying the child of a celestial." He commented.

"Yes," I admitted. "I didn't think about what I'd tell my parents, or what kind of future this would secure for me."

"Well, you didn't ask for much, just for the breeding. Though, knowing that there are many ways now to terminate the carrying of the child, I'll make an offering to you."

"An offering?" I perked up. My eyes drifted briefly over his glittering black form, the tone of his muscles and the shivering of his wings as they settled down. His thick tail swished back and forth behind him and he appeared thoroughly content with what we had done so far.

"Your family will find good fortune with your life here if you carry my child to term. I will care for your health and the health of those you love. Does this assure your mind of the duty you have to me, my pet?" He asked.

It was quite simple, wasn't it? Carry his seed, birth his child, and I'd never worry about the future. I drew in a deep breath and looked up to him.

"Will I give birth to a human child?" I asked.

"Yes, and he will be of good health." He said.

"What if it's a girl?" I wondered.

"Then she will be just as powerful. However, I will guarantee it is a son." He explained.

"Why? What's wrong with having a girl?" I was mildly offended he didn't want a girl.

"There's nothing wrong with having a girl. You're free to have a girl after you've birthed my son. I will guarantee it if that is what you desire." He kept calm and I admired that. Even as I had more questions, I didn't want to insult a celestial by making him wait for my answer.

"Yes, that is agreeable. I accept." I still didn't know how deep I was getting into something I didn't know about or understand. This creature was summoned by magic. Real magic, and he stirred his wand inside of my depths to curb any question of his existence that was taking over my mind. My eyes fluttered and I moaned in my throat.

"Good. Remember your answer, because you will never be asked again." He said, nibbling at my neck.

"Mmm, so do I have to come here to see you each time, or can you come to the house?" I asked.

"You will need to come here, unless you can give me permission to roam outside of this cave." He said suggestively, and it would be easier on me if I didn't have to keep traveling to this cave if I felt an itch.

"I permit you to come to the house, and anywhere else on the land that is owned by my family." I said. He spread his coal black lips into a smile, his teeth were a darker shade of gray with blackened gums. His forked tongue was a bright pink, which was the only normal human color I could see on him. He pulled out of me once his knot deflated and we moaned.

My legs lowered down and the range of moving them to lay against the floor hurt every inch of the way until they were resting.

"Fuck, I'm so sore. I can barely move without pain." I complained.

"Yes," he said, walking over to my bag, "soreness is to be expected with your first time." When he picked it up, water pooled out from it like he was forcing it out of my backpack. When he set it down in front of me, it was dry. I opened it up and immediately went digging for the Gatorade. I drank down almost half the bottle before I came up for air. I sighed in relief to have some sort of hydration and laid down against my padded mat.

"Can you remove water from my electronic devices?" I asked.

"Of course." He said, picking up my phone first, forcing about a quarter cup of water out and handing it back to me. The phone powered on and I smiled up at him.

"Is there anything you can't do?"

"There's plenty I can't do, but I won't tell you what they are." He said with a wink, approaching me, then laying down at my side, setting my other two devices down next to me, dry as dead bones. When my phone finally powered up, I saw that it was almost twelve o'clock, and my eyes went wide.

"Holy shit, we fucked for like-"

"Two hours and seventeen minutes, from the moment you put your mouth around my jewels." He said with a grin and I blushed.

"I don't know what I was thinking,"

"You weren't. I have the ability to seduce women physically and mentally. It didn't take much for you to quell your curiosity."

Now I feel a little bruised emotionally. Was I an easy lay?

"Don't overthink it. You should not be ashamed of your curiosities, your deepest and darkest desires, the things that you want, and the things that you'd like to try."

"Are you reading my thoughts?"

"As long as you are in my domain, I can read them. Should I stop?" He asked.

"No." I didn't have much to hide from him, and once my phone powered up, I saw that I had missed a call from my mother.

"I better call my mom." I thumbed across the screen, swiping to make the call. As the phone was ringing, the celestial laying next to me raised his hand up to fondle over my breasts. I huffed a little bit and steered his hand away.

"Not right now!" I said with a whisper and he smirked gently. I felt a force of air slam me against my bed mat and his hands spread my thighs. An invisible energy held them apart, and held my body down. He leaned over me and smiled deviously.

"Why not now?" He said, and then my mother answered the phone.

"Hi, sweetheart!" She said into the phone, and this lustful bastard buried his forked tongue between my spread lips. I pulled in a deep breath, trying to hold back a moan so that my mother didn't hear.

"Hi mom!" I said through some heavy breathing.

"Are you okay? You sound exhausted."

"Oh I'm," I looked down over the slopes of my body, watching his split tongue lap and flick over my clit, "still out climbing and hiking. The terrain's a little rough on me," I said, trying to control my breathing.

"Oh, well, I don't want you to get hurt. So I'll keep this brief. The closing was delayed due to COVID, so we have to be out here for a few more days before we drive back." She said, while my mouth was agape, my eyes were closed, and I couldn't move while this creature that I was bound to was tonguing every slick fold that he could taste without any regard for my need to speak.

"Ohh... okay." I said in an exhale, "Sorry, mom, I'm climbing a hill that's getting... really close... to the top." I said between heavy breathing, the intense pressure of his tongue fluttering between my loose petals building me toward that leg shaking sensation that was filtering through my lungs.

"Alright, well, be safe. I love you!" She said.

"I love you too!" I dropped my phone and the call ended with the quiet tone I could hear following. I kept my eyes closed.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped over and over, my hips raising a little more toward his mouth, watching him close his lips around my clit, and the sudden pulse of his cheeks collapsing, he pulled my hot little sex bead past his lips, then his wet tongue flickered in his mouth.

"Oh! (gasp) Oh! (gasp) Oh! (gasp) Oh! (gasp) Oh, yes! (gasp) Oh, yes, yes-yes-yes-yes! (gasp) Aaaauh! (gasp) Aaaaaauuuuhhhh fuuuuck!" He freed my limbs and my legs raised off the floor encapsulated by my release. My body trembled like an earthquake was rattling my figure while I came. Hard. Fuck, it was so hard that the rush of blood pulsed all the way up to my head and I felt diffusion through my skull. My ears were ringing, I couldn't look anywhere without feeling vertigo, and the loud suction noises of his mouth continued through my shattering orgasm.

"Oh please! Please stop! It's too much! Please!" I begged, and he hummed in his throat, pulling his lips away with a loud release and he climbed over my weakened figure.

"You beg of me so sweet, my little slave." When he rested against me, I felt his erection full and ready to go.

"Oh, I can't," I said in a despairing voice, "I can't take it again." I said.

"Oh, I don't want your pussy this time." He said with a tantalizing tone. He pulled me up from the floor and my body could barely hold itself up. I was on my hands and knees in front of him and lifted my head up to look at him.

"My mouth?" I asked, and he nodded gently, craning his hand under my chin. I looked down at his bobbing phallus, wondering if I could pleasure him after everything.

"You are my breeding slave, little one. You gave yourself to me. We will work on your stamina later, but right now, I want to fill your mouth with my knot."

My eyes went wide with fear.

"I can't fit that in-"

"I have before with others and I will with you." He crawled forward on his knees and presented his dripping petal tip to my lips.

"Suck." He commanded me. I went to raise up on my knees, but his hands settled on my shoulders, "No, no, no, just as you are."

I exhaled from my lips, apprehensive in my pursuit of his cock. I thought about what I had signed up for and started to regret it. When the regret moved across my mind, he clenched his hand into my hair.

"You will do as you're told, slave," he warned. I trembled with fear and bit my lower lip. He released my hair and I swallowed hard. Moving myself forward, my lips bumped against his spongy boner and I snaked my tongue out to lick along it like I did before. When I reached his tip, I wrapped my mouth around it and moved my head down until he was a few inches deep over my tongue.

"That's it," he said with an exhale, "good girl."

I felt a rush of pride when he called me a good girl, and I moved my head back and forth, feeling my palms and knees hurt beneath the pressure from the mat, even if it was padded. I swayed my head back and forth over his entwined wand, and he groaned, drawing in sharp breaths, while letting me wet his dick. I started to enjoy the effect that my tight lips and rubbing tongue had over his pleasure.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him when he growled from his belly.

"Mmm, that's it. Look at how well you're pleasing your Master." He held my gaze, staring down into my wide and wondrous human eyes as my mouth was wrapped around his pride.

I was eager to please him, and continued to suck my cheeks inward and rub against his ballooned and textured member, hearing every sound that left his lips while I watched him arch his hips forward, pushing his tip toward the back of my throat. My belly would clench, I'd choke around his member and he'd stroke his hand gently through my hair.

Soon enough, both of his blackened hands were combing through my hair, and he clutched his fingers against my roots. Directing his stare back down to mine, he had this determined look upon his face when his hips now urged forward with purpose. His tip would glide against my uvula and my mouth would open to gag. He'd seize advantage to sail his length down my windpipe and hold himself inside of me while I frantically jostled for air.

"Yessss..." He pulled away from my throat and I'd cough around his swelling flesh, now sensing that dual woven muscle rubbing the top of my drooling mouth and depressing my tongue. The blood was now growing that knot I could feel trying to move past my lips. It felt larger than it really was, but it still terrified me that he planned to stuff it in my mouth. He started rocking his lower waist with his hands fixated around my head, mounting my mouth and taking in the sound of my coughs and gagging like a symphony beneath his pleasurable moaning.

At a certain point, his long fingered hand wrapped under my chin and closed around my jaw. He took his eyes away from mine and I glanced down at his thick knot growing larger. I whimpered apprehensively, before it was cut off by his length moving down my esophagus at a slow pace. the muscles of my torso were hurting with every squeezing hurl forcing air to cough around his invading member. At my lips, his knot was contending with the stretch of my mouth. My jaw painfully hinged open as far as it would go, and he was moaning with every inch of his bulb that was slowly passing my tight opening.

"Ohhhhh.... (hiss)... aaaaah!" He exhaled in relief when my lips stretched abnormally over the tight ridges of his veiny bulb, then immediately closed around his knot once it was past my teeth. I couldn't breathe and I was panicking, lifting my hands to push and flail against his hips that were flush with my face. He seized my wrists and held them behind my back while he shivered.

"Almost there, pet." He said in a husky tone from his belly while his hips shuddered movement that barely moved in my mouth. My stomach rolled like a wave from my sternum, and my face was turning red while he hurried his motions toward his pleasure. I looked up at him again with tears falling from my winced eyes, seeing him withdrawn into that final moment. His wingspan of almost ten feet flared out in full valor, and his tail went rigid and lifted up into a hard curve.

"Aaah... aaaaahhhh... uuuuhhhhh!" The moaning from this creature was demonic. Deep, guttural and had more than one voice that howled from his agape mouth. Hot liquid burst down my windpipe, and my face was turning purple. His hips were flush to my face and he shuddered as I could feel my limbs going cold and my body jolting, the muscles of my esophagus seizing around him with gagged sounds, trying to evacuate him.

Just as I was losing consciousness, his knot and length popped from my lips and I gasped loudly, seizing breath that filled my lungs from top to bottom. I dropped onto the mat and breathed, feeling myself ruined and broken from the task put before me. I felt violated and didn't want to be subjected to that again. I already agreed to be his slave, which meant if he wanted to burrow his knot into my mouth, I would have no choice but to comply with his needs. He rolled me over onto my back and I didn't even resist. He cupped my face and kissed my cheeks.

"You did very well. I am a creature of sexual needs, and you will come to adjust very well to this. As before, in the back of your mind, you wanted to pleasure me, and you wanted to breed with me. So, I did not stop."

What could I say? He was right. A part of me hidden deep in my thoughts would have been disappointed if I had given up.

"Please tell me that we're done for now?" I whispered.

He nuzzled against my neck and kissed my skin.

"I will give you reprieve for now, my pet. You need to recuperate."

I breathed a sigh of relief, leaning against him and closing my eyes. I didn't know how long I would last in this union. I felt utterly inadequate to have made the decision that I did, and now I was a breeding slave to a demon that was as old as the house we were living in.

"How will we see each other when my parents finally do come home? They will know once I'm pregnant, and will want to know who the father is."

"Let me worry about that, my pet." He said, stroking his fingertips through my hair. I had a feeling he knew what to do, but was not going to tell me. I didn't think anymore about it while we shared a quiet respite in the warm, misty cavern that belonged to him. I thought about what I was going to tell my parents. I started thinking about the future.

He kissed the top of my head and cradled my figure against his with a firm squeeze.

"Don't overthink this. You wanted to belong to me, and you wanted to breed with me."

"What will others say? What am I supposed to say?" I asked, showing worry about it all.

"What others do you think will know of this? Do you plan to tell others about this?" He cupped my chin to look up at him. I pressed my sore and swollen lips together and shook my head in his hand. He kissed my supple mouth and leaned into me.

"Then why do you worry about it?"

"It's unnatural."

"According to whom?" He asked.

"The whole world? You're not even a natural creature. You were summoned here." I explained.

"Oh, I've been a part of the natural world well before mortals learned how to harness it. I am as natural as the air in the sky, and the sturdiness of the stone beneath us. Though, if it is a concern, I could leave back to my realm."

I lifted my head up, feeling a mix of relief and despair.

"Would you come back?" I asked, hopeful.

"No. You would lose your status, would not be impregnated, and all of your favor and fortune would terminate. I couldn't say for certain how badly that would affect you and your loved ones, but if you're willing to take that risk, just say so." He said. I gave thought to what I wanted. Why was it so hard to admit that I wanted him to stay? That I wanted more? That deep down, if I could have this forever, I would?

"Consider carefully what you really want before you ask it of me, pet." He warned.

I understood what he was saying. I had to think about what I wanted more than what the world would want to come of this. I needed to be certain that sending him away was for the sake of the world or the sake of myself. What did I really want?

I wanted him. I wanted to belong to him, and even with all the pain and anguish, the hurt that he subjected me to, and the unyielding determination to get what he wanted out of me was nothing of a price compared to the pleasure that he plucked from my body. What man could I ever find that could do that for me if he left? What could I do? I couldn't even tell Sarah.

"Who is Sarah?" He asked.

"My best friend," I looked up toward him, "If there was anyone I would tell, it would be her. Though, I don't know how I would break it to her."

"Before we climb onto the topic of your best friend learning about me, how about you answer me with what I already know?" His impatience was threaded through his words and I lowered my eyes, feeling ashamed that I kept him waiting.

"Fuck what the world thinks. I want this. The pain, the control, the pleasure. God, the pleasure, I never want it to end." I confessed. He smiled and glided his taloned hand through my long and sweaty hair.

"Good girl." He leaned in and kissed my lips, placing his sharp thumb on my chin, "Never forget your answer, because you will not be asked of it again."

"Okay."

"Going forward, you will call me Master, and will place Master at the end of every sentence. Do you understand, slave?" He asked.

"Yes, Master." The word leaving my mouth felt strange. Foreign to me. Even though I accepted the concept and idea of being his human slave, to call him Master from my own lips unlocked a submission inside of me that I didn't know I was capable of. I felt a small amount of resistance against it and he chuckled.

"Aw, my little slave feels defiance. I like that." God, he could be so charming, and I could feel my pride being challenged from my position. Though, his grin indicated to me that he had ways of handling it, and so I let it be, for now.

"How long do you think before I'll know I'm pregnant?" I asked.

"It takes time, and it will certainly take many more floods of my seed before your womb is ripe." He smoothed his palm over the smooth slopes of my rear end, clutching the cheeks. I felt a thread of arousal and bit my lower lip.

He raised his palm up, then clapped it harshly against my ass.

"OW! What was that for?" He rolled me over onto my belly and straddled my thighs. Another sharp slap of my exposed cheeks thundered down against it with the sting flexing through the nerves of my legs like lighting.

12