The Glawackus: Next of Kin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You forget your place already, slave?" Then I realized my mistake.

"I'm sorry, Master! I won't forget again, Master." I calmed, hoping that he didn't spank me again. Though, as the pain subsided, the tingle and heat from my skin hurt so good. He rubbed his palm over the handprints he made, clutching the thick flesh of my glutes.

"Good girl. The next time you forget, you will choke on my knot again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand, Master." I will say that having to fill my mouth with his knot was not pleasant, and I couldn't imagine how it would feel if he was using it as punishment.

"Master, we put a pin on the topic of my best friend." I said, trying to change the topic.

"Ah, yes," He laid down over my back and pressed himself so that I was sandwiched between him and the floor, "bring her around for a visit. Is she in California?"

"No, she moved here, too. A few weeks before we arrived."

"Good," he whispered, "Bring her here to the spring, and I will take care of the rest. No matter what she asks, just feign ignorance. Do you understand, pet?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl." He said, and I felt a tingle of excitement move through me. I couldn't wait for Sarah to get here so that I wasn't alone in dealing with this. I could also feel his boner becoming stiff once more and I rolled over beneath him so that I was on my back. I didn't feel any pain or soreness in my figure. My legs were no longer shaking and my lips didn't feel cracked or stretched. I knew that he was already following through on his promises to look after my health, and couldn't feel more excitement over my future than I did right now.

"I think I'm ready for more, Master." I cooed, a wanton need in my tone.

"And so you are." He said, as though he already knew.

His mouth pressed upon mine, and I felt his cock slip between my thighs. He rutted against my revived pelvis for another two hours. God, I was so exhausted. I couldn't wait for Sarah to join us.

12