The Glawackus: Next of Kin Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenni and Sarah discuss their situation.
4.2k words
4.9
2.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Greetings, reader. I have written four chapters thus far to establish characters, location, and intent. The next few chapters may not come out as quickly, since I have to decide on the next phase of the story. Thank you for reading and sticking with this!

_______________________________________________________________

"So, how do you think he got here?" Sarah asked me. Waters were served to our table, and I was looking over the menu to decide what I wanted.

"He told me how he got here. He was summoned by a male witch." My eyes lifted up to look at her blue stare.

"Really? Was there a reason for his summoning?" She asked.

"Yeah, it was revenge. The man's sister was betrayed by her husband. The husband left her for a younger woman when she couldn't give him any children." I glanced around to be sure no one was listening, despite being in a corner booth.

"He seduced the younger woman, and slept with her on their wedding night. The husband came back and caught them together. She was accused of witchcraft."

"Wow," Sarah exhaled, "jeez. I can't imagine anyone ever being that pissed at me."

"Yeah, the reign of the Puritans was a very wild time. Anything out of the ordinary was cast away under witchery." It was a favorite topic of mine, and the timeline of Master's arrival seemed to align with history.

"Which demon do you think he is?" I glanced up from my menu again.

"I don't know. I just assumed he was an incubus of some sort."

"What's an incubus?"

"A demon that seeks pleasure. Their purpose is to open up mortals to sexual encounters. That's just the condensed version." I answered.

"How do you know about these things, Jenni?" She seemed surprised by my knowledge.

"Well, as you know, the history of the Puritans is a favored topic of mine. They had different techniques that they believed would work to vanquish specific evils and exorcise demons from taking possession of a person's mind and body. Incubi, as a whole, are capable of intensifying lust as well as inspiring it."

"I'm starting to wonder if it's less of a coincidence that you found him." Sarah said under her breath. I wondered if she was feeling jealous by the way that she said it.

"I felt drawn to the west when I started hiking the first day I was here. I had no internet, and decided to go exploring. I think he lured me to his domain." I paused. "Did you feel any pull toward the west?"

"Yeah," she lifted her attention from the menu, setting it down, "I did. I'm just curious about what will happen once you're pregnant." She spoke with a thread of concern laced in her words.

"I worry about it, too. In the heat of the moment, I was just overwhelmed with my first time. I didn't actually expect that there would be an actual entity behind the creature who could understand when I... shouted what I did." I blushed. Sarah lifted her lips in a half grin and sighed heavily.

"Nothing you can do about it now. Did he explain at all what to expect?"

"He said that I'd give birth to a boy, and he would grow up to be a powerful witch."

"I wonder if you will gain power, or if we can have power." Sarah pondered.

"I didn't dare to ask. He's already securing the health and well-being of myself and my family. I didn't want to think of asking for more than what he's already given." I answered.

"True, but I'd probably want to ask." She went on to explain, "imagine if I had the ability to do things. Remember in Harry Potter? That spell where Dumbledore cleaned and repaired the entire house?"

"Half Blood Prince," I nodded, "So you're going to ask for the ability to cast spells?"

"Why not? Jenni, he's real."

I never gave it thought before. Everything I experienced felt like a fever dream. If he was summoned by a spell, then magic did exist. If he was here roaming among mortals, then his kind could bestow abilities like that.

"I mean, if there was any kind of magic I'd want, definitely cutting out cleaning and being able to repair anything would be right up there.' I said, though, I was still deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Sarah asked.

"Hey, girls! Are you ready to order?" The server approached, having given us a few minutes and I didn't realize that we had talked through deciding what to eat. She was wearing a pair of black slack pants, a white collar shirt and a green apron with the pizza shop's logo on it. The woman was taller than the two of us, a little on the thinner side, appearing in her 40s with stringy hair pulled back into a low bun on her neck.

"Um, I might need a minute longer." I said, apologetic.

"No problem! I'll check back in another few minutes." She smiled and stepped away, and I looked back at Sarah.

"I think the weight of what I agreed to and whom I bargained with is starting to hit me. Like, I've not even thought of looking into where I'll go to college and what my future will look like. I've already cemented my future and it's hinged upon being a mother." I wasn't sure if I wanted to be a young mother.

"I remember freshman year, when one of the seniors was pregnant and beginning to show. You remember her?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah," I smiled, "Nicole Collins. Everyone spoke behind her back about how her life was ruined." I frowned.

"Well, I ran into her, and she was going to college, 100% of her rent was paid by a program and she seemed very happy. Her little girl was super well-behaved and it looked like she was doing very well for herself."

I perked up at that. It was a relief to think that things would be alright. I sighed softly and moved my hand through my hair.

"She probably also had the support of her parents." I said.

"She also had the support of John's parents, too. He went off to college, but they agreed to help her out." Sarah explained.

"See? A two-family support structure. I won't have that." I said, getting upset.

"Jenni," her voice quieted down, "you need to trust that Master will take care of you. You can't take back your promise to him, and I will also be here. I'm not going anywhere, and you know my parents love you like a daughter."

I swallowed hard and glanced down to the menu to get a grip on something I could control. I didn't know what to think about, but knowing that Sarah wouldn't go anywhere did bring me some relief.

"I think I'll get the Italian Beef." I said, then looked at Sarah.

"Jenni, you're not going to be alone." She assured me. "Would you want me to ask Master to make me pregnant too, so that you're not going through this alone?"

"No," I shook my head, "I don't want you to saddle yourself with something that will take away your future, too."

I couldn't fathom any thought of Sarah being preferred over me in the eyes of Master. Even with all of my fears listing around in my chest, there were certain things I wanted to go my way. Master choosing me to carry his child was an honor I didn't want to share.

"You know, Nicole said that plenty of people told her that her future was gone, too. She told me that despite doing things a little out of order, she doesn't feel like her future is destroyed. She said by the time she's 36, her kid will be our age and thousands of parents who started young still have plenty of time to enjoy their lives."

Sarah was doing her best to assure me, and it was true. Mom and dad were 20 and 22 when they had me and they weren't all that old. I should be so lucky that it'll be the same for me. I pulled in a long and deep breath, slowly releasing it in a sigh.

"I'll be alright." I nodded and assured her with a faint grin, lowering my menu down.

"Good," she looked back at her menu, "thought I lost you for a moment."

I smiled genuinely, feeling my confidence return to me when Sarah was steadfast in her support of me.

The remainder of the evening was uneventful. We used my phone as a mobile hotspot and watched movies while Sarah browsed Tinder. Not much was said after we spent an hour at the restaurant. We tried to find more information online about the Glawackus, but very little existed other than myth and folklore. There was far too much written history missing from this region of the country that the Puritans vanquished that could have been useful to us for this situation.

Eventually, we let go of the topic of Master for a few movies and went about being normal teenagers. I welcomed it leading up until we went to bed.

Around one in the morning, I heard a thump at my bedroom door. My eyes opened and I sat up, looking around my moonlit room. Nothing seemed out of place, and after looking at my phone for the time, I glanced over at Sarah sleeping in my bed next to me. She likely didn't hear it, and I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach I knew what it was.

I climbed out of bed and yawned softly. Wearing a pair of high end shorts and a loose fitting band shirt, I stepped out into the hallway and closed the door behind me. I paused for just a moment to see if I disturbed Sarah, but I didn't hear anything. When I was certain she was still asleep, I walked toward the living room and open kitchen layout.

Nothing appeared out of place, but I walked over to the living room and turned on the one lamp that we had next to the sectional couch. I took a seat on the end of the couch and waited quietly for a few moments. I drew in a deep breath, thinking maybe that I dreamed the thump and that it didn't happen. Another ten minutes went by in complete silence before I thought about going back to bed, but I decided to ask.

"Master, are you here?" I was so certain that he had summoned me. Soon after I spoke, the sound of a trilling purr vibrated against my chest and I looked over at the stairs leading up to the second floor. Stepping out of the shadows was Master, in the shape of the beast I first encountered. The Glawackus. I smiled softly as the mutated breed of mutt and feline padded over to me on its backward tucked legs and front human arms.

"Hello, Master." I said, biting my lip. The Glawackus dipped his head in a nod to me and my arousal was stirring in my womb. I pressed my lips together and shifted my hands beneath the waist of my shorts and panties. Pushing them down my smooth legs, I kicked them off to the side, and then lifted my shirt off over my head. Tossing it to the end of the couch, I crawled down from the sectional on all fours and felt so wicked.

God, what I was letting happen was so wrong to the outside world, and yet that ramped up my desire to be humped. A creature like this stirred a need between my thighs and I approached him with a nuzzle, regressing my behavior to that of a she-wolf. I craned and rubbed my neck around his. I sat up and shoved him back a little bit, raking his back playfully with my nails. Master wagged his poofy tail and happily started shoving back and toying with me in the middle of the living room floor. I giggled and followed his figure when he was circling around me, playing hard to get as it was clear he wanted to try and mount.

He jumped up on my front and I laughed when I fell backward. I felt the light brush of his twisted tubed boner against my hip, and I thought it was good fun that he was in this lesser form once more. It put me at ease for the task that was at hand. He sharply huffed with an annoyed groan on the end of his breath, his front arms more persistent with trying to lock around my frame.

Taking his cue, and not wanting to upset him, I leaned forward from my sitting position to rest on my hands and knees. Master quickly snared my waist from behind, panting turbulently from his canine maw while he rooted with his hungry tip until he was in.

"Ah! (gasp)" Master's fur lined arms hugged around my frame and I panted deeply through the swift canine rutting that his hips clapped against my backside. My breasts fluttered back and forth like pendulums beneath me, and the light in the room darkened when I could sense an Eldritch presence arrived, just like the first time Master mounted me like this.

My eyes slid open and I knew that I was safe, despite witnessing that a growing shadow was surrounding the living room. I sensed several pairs of eyes looking over my naked figure as I let the Glawackus breed with me. I dropped my head and moaned every few moments, letting my audience know that I liked this. That I wanted this. Every second could be counted with at least four or five full thrusts from Master's lesser form, and the heat that pooled around our bodies formed sweat along the soft curves of my locked frame.

I tried to be quiet so that I didn't wake up Sarah. Master's virility was incredible, maintaining the pace he had to the point that the floor was wet beneath our slippery union. Time was lost to me, but I knew if it was anything like the cave, I was going to be here until the sun was rising. Master's maw opened and he was huffing from deep in his belly. It was different. I didn't know how long we had been fucking, but I could feel him swelling inside of me, stretching every textured wall of my chasm. His urgence was noticeable when his knot was ballooning, and its sharp invasion of my sex was not delicate.

"Mmm!" I winced and clammed up beneath him. The first harsh lunges of his hips were steered toward that one goal. He whimpered and growled next to my right ear. His backward feet planted further up to give him leverage and Master's knot was pushing my labia inward. That was one problem. He felt larger than before, like the size of an orange, and that was the other problem. He was just so horny that he couldn't control his own motions, let alone secure his knotting in this way.

"Master, maybe," I panted, "maybe the couch will help?" He snarled and climbed off of me to accept the suggestion. I didn't take time to recover. While I was breathing heavily, I moved quickly to the chaise lounge of the sectional couch and settled on the edge of it. I laid back against my arms and bowed my legs out as Master followed over toward me.

The cushion deflated beneath me enough that he was in perfect alignment, although I had forgotten that his back legs could compensate for height. I laid flat for a few seconds to free my hands. My fingertips spread my labia for the ease of his re-entry. Master didn't hesitate and arched over my relaxed frame, rooting around for my tight folds.

"Yes!" I moaned out in relief and dropped my head back when Master was barreling inside of me. I whined in my throat, my breathing deeper from the angle of our new position rubbing his hard, petal tip across the ceiling of my vaginal wall. The living room filled with the sound of Master's groin smacking against my thighs and the cries of pleasure I couldn't keep quiet. Fuck, this was so hot. I raised my hands up to sweep and squeeze under my breasts, opening my eyes to an inky, swirling darkness that was closing all around the two of us.

Otherworldly witnesses observed Master railing me on the chaise lounge, feeling close enough to soak in my growing arousal and taste my breaths between every moan. I could tell that the union between Master and I was growing his power and perhaps that was the point of the breeding. I didn't think of any consequence from this, given that my future was secured so long as I was obedient to my contract with him.

"Oh! (gap) Oh, yes, Master! (gasp) Yes, Master! (gasp) Ah! (gasp) Ah! (gasp) Oh! (gasp) Oh my god!" Because we had a pause, Master took longer this time around for his pleasure to build and his knot to swell again. I stretched my hands behind me to clutch at a throw pillow and groaned from my collapsing belly. My knees that were bowed out and hinging in the air by my feet planted on the edge of the couch were shaking.

Master's long and canine tongue slipped out and lapped at my swirling breasts, huffing rhythmically from his snout, dauntless toward his aching need. Though, my own need was rising quickly, and I was unable to stop it at the angle and pace we were going.

"Ohhh! (gasp) Oh, god, Master! (gasp) Yes! (gasp) Yes! (gasp) Yes! (gasp) Yes, yes-yes-yes-yes!" My bent thighs wobbled and Master continued his swift rutting against my sex. The sudden surge that spread through my pelvis ached, then clenched my muscles.

"Aaauuuh! (gasp) Aaauuuuh! (gasp) Aaaauuuuuooohhh God! (gasp) Oh fuuuuuck!" I came hard, crying out in the living room and my body snapping against the chaise lounge. I pulsed around Master's cock, and god, I loved everything about this. Even with it being my duty to open my legs for this beast, it was not a dreadful task at all. I locked my legs around his lower half undulating past my slit gloved around his dual-muscled cock.

Like before, when the solid purple base of his pride started to fill with blood, the swell of his knot was pale, almost white with a netted bundle of veins raised off the smooth surface. He snarled and halted his furious pace to try and force his knot between my curling labia. I hissed in a breath and winced, but knew I needed to help. Master was so excited, so swollen at the reality of having a breeding slave. He did say that it had been centuries.

My fingers quickly unfurled my wet slit and Master impatiently seized his hips against my sex. Without the hindering tuck, the stretch of my sexual folds were painfully pulled around him.

"Aaow!" I tensed up, but clenched the edge of the cushion to hold myself in place and stop myself from shoving Master away from me. I whimpered at every urgence of Master's throbbing orb inching its way in. He was so turned on at the thought of mounting a human slave. My body filled with painful, searing heat from my stretched vaginal opening, a jolt running through my breasts with every demanding rush of Master's hips until my labia closed around his breeding sphere. He purred from his chest and relaxed his weight on top of me.

The next hour of the night continued with the locked jittering of our bodies. Then, as painful as it was, Master punched his huge knot in and out of my opening until he was able to bury himself from tip to bulb effortlessly. My right leg was pressed down against the chaise lounge with his furred hand at the back of my knee, and my left leg was draped over the haunch of his leg. Master had me fully spread and howling in pleasure beneath him. My hair was damp with sweat and my throat was gritty from the thread of open-mouthed wailing that I shouted into the living room during that first hour.

I hoped Sarah forgave me if I woke her. Master had his demands I had to meet and the next hour was passing by with another orgasm clamping around his twisted, knotty bone. We fucked for so long that I could hear the sound of birds chirping past the windows with the tint of morning blue brightening the outside. His virility for sex was much longer than our first time. The creases of my inner thighs were sore, and every breath and moan was shuddering from my tired lungs. I felt like I was ready to tap out and I collapsed against the couch. My body was dead weight against the cushion. Knowing that it was close to three hours that Master pounded me, he slowed to a stop and huffed cool breaths over my glistening chest from his snout.

He nudged my chin and I opened my eyes to look up at him.

"I can't. I can't, Master. I'm so tired." I whispered.

His hands tucked behind my knees and he pushed my body to fold in half beneath him. The next few minutes, Master dropped his balls against my ass until he was growling from his chest and then howled into the darkened living room as he came. His tip was rooted up against my cervix, and the pulse of his swollen pride filled my womb.

The sound of the bedroom door opened and my eyes raised up toward the back of the couch, hearing a pair of footsteps approaching the living room. Sarah was awake, and she paused just above us wickedly grinding on the couch, looking down at me with a warm, tired grin.

12