The Glawackus: Next of Kin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning." She said casually, ignoring Master locked down on top of me.

"Morning." Fuck, I sounded so tired, and I was so exhausted that I couldn't believe she was so relaxed about what she saw. I knew she had fucked Master, and that she was probably accepting of this. I was grateful for it, since it was better than having to answer a million questions.

"Master summoned me. Once he's emptied himself, he wants you to go back to bed." She said, and then retreated to the kitchen. I could hear her pouring herself a cup of coffee, closing the microwave door to warm it up. Master was still on top of me in his Glawackus form, quaking every few seconds to assure every stream of his seed was going where it needed to be.

After about half an hour, Master's knot collapsed and he pulled out. I could feel that my womb was heavy and it was a strange sensation as I was sitting up. He licked at my face and I smiled at him, returning my legs to settle beneath me. By this time, Sarah was sitting on the other end of the couch, having removed her clothes and was watching the start of a movie while she waited. I got up from the couch and could barely walk without difficulty. My thighs were slick as they pressed against each other, walking toward the hall.

"Good night," Sarah said as I was heading off.

"Night." I said. Part of me was curious about her tastes, wanting to see what Master did for her. I stopped just before the entryway and watched as Sarah was setting her coffee mug down on the end table. She turned off the light and moved herself so that she was laying on the chaise lounge where I just fucked Master, and left her head to dangle off the edge of the cushion. I throbbed over what I was seeing, but knowing that I had a sense of modesty about my sexual encounters, I headed down the hallway once I saw Master raising his waist over Sarah's face.

I couldn't imagine what Sarah was going to do, but with her head relaxing beneath his undercarriage, I didn't know if I wanted to watch. An oozing line moved down toward my knees, which hurried my steps toward the bedroom. Master did say to go to sleep, and perhaps that was intentional. I heard a loud, choking cough from the living room when I opened my door, but chose to ignore it for now. I was certain now that I didn't want to know what Sarah was doing for him.

My bed was a sight for sore eyes and I leaned toward it like it was a well in a burning desert. I crawled on top of my mattress and collapsed when my pillow was under my face. I pulled the blankets over my nude figure and closed my eyes. The sound of choking and coughing was muffled from behind my door, fading as I fell asleep.

12