The Glory Hole

Story Info
My own glory hole in a public bathroom in the park.
1.4k words
4.55
12.3k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the job to clean and maintain the local park near my home, it paid well, and I could walk to work. I was my own boss as long as the place was clean, I did not hear from anyone about what should be done.

They had a makeshift work shed where I could store my tools, lawnmower, rakes etc, the other side of it had a men's and ladies' bathrooms that could be used for people who spent the day in the park. I was in the shed organizing it so I would have enough room to get tools organized.

I heard two guys going at it in one of the stalls, the one guy was giving to the other one, they were both quite vocal thinking no one was there to supervise the goings on in these washrooms. I went in and they went quiet, they were in the one stall door open.

I walked up and could clearly see they were both naked, anyone who may come in would see them in the act. I told them to keep the door shut and to be a lot quieter, we had people of all ages who came in we did not need people to see these two going at it.

They apologized and explained that the lock on the stalls were broken off, I would have to replace them so this would not happen again. I did not tell them they could not have sex in the bathroom, just to keep it down and keep the doors closed.

Tomorrow I would go get locks for the stalls and give those washrooms a good cleaning, maybe a lick of paint as well. I checked the ladies as well it too needed a good cleaning and sprucing up, I got the ladies done first then I would work on the men's.

After a good clean I started to paint, I noticed in the larger stall there was a small hole that looked into the storage shed. I got this idea I could cut this hole somewhat bigger than I could enjoy servicing some of these men who frequented this facility.

I brought over a four-inch hole cutter which would work really well to cut the hole I needed, then I would sand it smooth, a good coat of paint and it would be ready. I made it so I could comfortably sit in the shed waiting for my first customer.

It was total darkness in the shed so they would never see who was on the receiving end when they shoved their cocks in and shot me full of cum. It really did not take very long for guys to figure out there was a gloryhole in this washroom now, I had also posted on the cruising section where and when they could be serviced.

The second day I was cleaning up picking up garbage, I went to get another garbage bag and there was a young man I would guess around nineteen in and out of the bathroom. His hookup was a no show and he seemed to have a bad case of blue balls.

I went in the shed and locked the door, took a seat and waited, he did not seem to know about the gloryhole, I made some noise to get his attention. He came in the stall; he was a good-looking young man for sure.

The bulge in his trousers was impressive to say the least, I slid my fingers out so he would know I wanted to receive his cock in my mouth. He was nervous at first, he rubbed his cock then unbuckled and unzipped, his cock swelled as it was set free. He pulled his underwear down and out flopped this beautiful uncut cock.

He stroked it he teased me, he was driving me crazy, I held my hand palm up ready to take his boner in my hand then my mouth. He inched his way forward, he continued to stroke his cock, his knob glistened in the light of the bathroom.

He laid his cock on my open hand and I held it firmly, I pulled him closer to the hole, I needed to taste it. Once in it really was a beautiful cock for sure, I leaned in and licked the knob, kissed and sucked in his foreskin.

I peeled it back and licked his knob clean, I swallowed his cock till I had it all in my mouth, he pumped my face his whole body banging the wall. He started to moan and wham his cock shot me full, I sucked I swallowed I licked him clean.

I pulled his foreskin back over his knob and let his cock slide back to the other side of the wall. He zipped up and thanked me, he was out of there so fast, I was sure it was his first glory hole. I got back to work I still had a few things to get done.

When I came back to put tools away there were two guys going in the bathroom, they seemed nervous and shy. I went in the shed and locked the door, put the tools away and I saw it, this guy had his cock in the hole ready to be sucked.

It was a nice cock, cut with a bigger head on it, about five to six inches I would guess, and leaking like a hose. I removed my gloves and reached out to hold it, he moaned as I held it, I got down and took his cock inside my mouth.

He and his friend were talking I could hear the whole conversation, he told his friend that his cock was now in someone's mouth, and damn could this guy suck a cock. His cock swelled and he shot me full, I hardly had enough time to clean him up and the other guy shoved his in the hole.

His was about the same size, uncut, a tight foreskin, nice sized cock, perfect for sucking, I took his cock in my mouth and slid my tongue under the hood. He damn near screamed as I hit him in all the sensitive spots. He fucked my mouth, he seemed to be in a hurry, and he needed to unload.

He shot me with five full streams of jizz, his cum tasted so good I milked him for more, he pulled his cock out and had it back in his pants. These two walked out both laughing and talking about the experience.

I was putting away tools, getting ready to leave when the door opened, and another cock was poking thru the hole. This one was long and slim, with a tight foreskin that I would not be able to get my tongue under. I went to his cock and held it, it felt so nice in my hand, I got down and took it in my mouth.

I sucked his cock to the back of my throat, this cock was incredibly long, I sucked down on it and he quickly squirted his load deep down my throat. He pulled out and thanked me, then he was gone, I was going to shut the bathrooms down when three guys came in.

They all talked, they had never been here but had read on Squirt how this was a hot spot to get your cock sucked. They went thru the stalls finally finding the hole in the last stall, the one guy used his phone to look inside the room I was in. He told the other it was a garden shed of sorts. They told him to shut up and put his tiny cock thru the hole already.

This guy did as he was told, he unzipped and shoved his cock in this guy was still soft and he had a huge cock. For these guys to call his cock tiny was nuts, I held his cock in my hands, I took the tip in my mouth and ran my tongue under the hood.

"Holy hell someone is sucking my cock, fuck he is a good cocksucker."

All three guys were close to the hole now, they all wanted to shove their own cocks in. He quickly got hard then his cock spasmed and he shot me full. I drained him till he had no more to give, the next guy shoved his in, his was also a great cock, straight, with a mushroom head and hairless.

This guy was meticulous with hygiene, his cock not only smelled good, but also tasted incredible, his knob was so smooth, I so wanted him to shove it in my mouth and make me swallow it to the base. He pushed inwards, his balls tucked in and wham his cock flooded my mouth with his delicious cream.