The Glory Hole Pt. 02

Story Info
More and more men come to be drained.
1.9k words
4.6
8.5k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third guy was shy and nervous, they egged him on to shove his cock in the hole, he wanted them to leave so he could be alone. They left and he locked the door, I watched him as he stood there, he was so nervous and shy.

He came up to the hole and looked inside, he was so cute, clearly this had been his first time with anyone.

"Excuse me is it okay for me to get you to, you know, can I put my thing in there so you can do what you did to my two friends?"

I put my hand in the hole to let him know I wanted his cock, but he had no idea what that was all about, he shook my hand and told me his name was Todd. I almost started to laugh, I pulled my hand back in and leaned in and told him I wanted to suck his cock and drain a load of cum out of his balls.

He was mortified, he stood up and backed away from the hole, he was so red faced, he almost left the stall.

"Don't be shy, you will love how I suck your cock, it will feel incredible."

He took a step closer, his hand went to his button, then the zipper, he slowly unzipped and slid his pants down to his knees. His cock was rock hard and poking out tenting his white underwear, I reached in and felt his cock. It was so hard and dripping his underwear a wet spot, I tried to pull him closer, he was still not sure he could do this.

"Please let me do this for you Todd, you will love it."

He slid his underwear down and his cock popped out, he was I would guess around five inches long and five around, his cock was uncut with an upward curve to it. He slowly came closer, once in the hole I slid it in my mouth.

He sighed really loudly, the other two guys laughed, I sucked that cock till his balls pulled in tight and he shot me in the mouth and throat. His load was massive, and he was very vocal about it, I licked him clean not a drop wasted. He tucked himself back in and zipped up, he leaned in the hole and looked inside.

"Thank you so much Sir, really appreciate what you just did for me, would it be okay if I came back and had you do this for me again some time?"

I smiled at him and told him I looked forward to servicing his cock as many times as I could. He thanked me again and walked out. I heard them all talking, the first guy said how great it was and could not wait to come back again.

They left so I waited then went out to lock it all up, the park was deserted, I went home I was so horny right now I would have to stroke a few loads out. I could not wait till tomorrow. The next day being Saturday I really did not have to work, I was on Monday to Friday.

I knew there would be quite a few men at the hole today so I wanted to service as many as I could. I was up early, coffee and toast, a quick shower then on my way. The park had a few people, mostly dog walkers right now.

I unlocked the bathrooms, went in and did a quick clean up, they were in great shape actually. This one man came in with his dog, a beautiful dog. He excused himself he needed to pee, and he did not want to leave his dog outside.

This guy was gorgeous, tall, I would guess six foot two maybe three, light brown hair, a fully manicured beard. A gorgeous smile, perfect white teeth, a broad chest Vee shaped torso, a nice bulge and a bubble butt.

He smiled at me, then took the stall at the end, he continued to talk to me while he peed, he asked about the hole in the wall in the stall he was in.

"Is this the famous gloryhole they all talk about on that chat site?"

"Yes, I do believe it is, is it something that peaks your interests?"

"No, I prefer for the man, to be on his knees in front of me so I can hold his head while he sucks my cock, I like the personal contact when I get and give head."

The stall door opened, and he did not come out, I walked towards the stall and asked if he was okay. When I got to the open door he was standing there cock out and semi erect, the man was shaved smooth not a pubic hair in sight.

He again smiled at me as he gently stroked his cock, so it got harder and harder, his dog sat there watching him.

"Could you help me out here I seem to have a problem that I can't get to go down on my own."

I walked up to him, and he pushed me to the wall of the stall, he placed his lips on mine and kissed me. This man knew how to kiss, his lips were forceful but not aggressive, his tongue invaded my mouth, and his hand was on my own cock.

He slowly went to his knees and slid my shorts off and my cock popped out, he quickly took my cock into his mouth and sucked it to the base. I moaned as his mouth sucked down on my cock and his tongue slid under my cock.

The last time I had a man suck me was, it had been a really long time as I could not remember the last time, I had my cock expertly sucked. He was incredible, his technique, his movements, the amount of suction. My balls pulled in and I shot him with a massive load of cum, the man gobbled it all up savoring every drop.

I was weak in the knees from the amount of cum I had just expelled, he stayed on his knees he continued to lick my cock, milking every drop he could get out of me. He stood up in front of me and pressed his lips to mine.

"Be really nice to do this in a bed sometime, just me and you no dog to watch us."

His lips pressed to my own once again, his arms around my neck, I really hoped he would let me suck a load out of him now.

"You could come over to mine, I work till four then I am off for the rest of the day."

He stared at me, his eyes glued on my own.

"I would really like that, I could come by at five, would that be, okay?"

"Yes, that would be perfect."

He and I traded cell numbers, I gave him my address, we kissed once more then he was about to leave. He turned just before exiting the door.

"I did tell you I am truly versatile, I like it all and I want that cock of yours deep inside of my ass."

I smiled at him, damn he was making me hard yet again, he left, and I got the place ready for business. I went into the shed and poured myself a coffee, I would relax on one of the benches till a customer came by.

This older man came up and started talking to me, he was a really nice man, we talked for some time, he mentioned he had heard of the glory hole and wanted to try it out. I told him it is rated one of the best in the entire city.

He went in and I went into the shed, locked the doors and went to the hole, he stood at the toilet peeing. The man had a beautiful cock, the foreskin so tight on the knob, his shaft so straight. His cock semi erect and ready, I was licking my lips in anticipation.

He walked over to the hole and slowly put it through, watching his big, beautiful cock come inside the hole so I could swallow it was amazing. I grabbed it with my left hand and held it, I licked the tip, then swallowed it to the base. His cock slid right down my throat it felt so incredible, he started to fuck my mouth. I wished he was on this side so he could hold my head and feed me his big juicy cock.

The man moaned as his cock shot me full of his delicious seed, I greedily fed on every shot he gave me. He stood there for a moment while I licked him clean, he slowly pulled back and put it all back inside his pants.

"Thanks a lot Son, for the blowjob and the conversation earlier."

"You are most welcome, hope to see you and your beautiful cock real soon."

He smiled and was out, another man came in right behind him, he was a young man of twenty, he was nervous and shy of course. He stood there staring at the hole, not sure if he should pull out his cock or not. I asked him his age, then tried to make him comfortable, he kind of relaxed a bit and pulled out a smaller than average cock.

He stood there nervous, shy, worried about the size of it, sure I would not want to suck his smaller than average sized cock, he slowly came closer to the hole, and I reached in and held his cock in my hand. I guided him closer.

"Such a beautiful cock."

He seemed to gain some confidence, he pressed his cock inside the hole, I examined it before I took it in my mouth and ran my tongue all over it, I sucked down and he shot me with his load. I swallowed every drop he fed me, I never wanted to let his cock go.

He slowly pulled his cock back, he zipped up and stood there.

"You have a beautiful cock, I so would love to suck it again and again."

"Do you really think it's a nice cock, it's kind of small."

"Size does not matter Son, it's how you use it, having a massive cock does not make it the best. You Sir have a perfect cock, I look forward to sucking it again and again."

He did not talk he smiled and pulled his cock out once again, he was rock hard and ready, he shoved it at me, and I swallowed it to the base. I sucked down and he moaned, I ran my tongue on the underside of his cock and he tensed up.

"Oh, fuck I'm cumming."

His cock blasted me with his load, I swallowed him then cleaned him up, he got down and looked thru the hole at me.

"Thank you for making this easier for me, so many find my cock too small to enjoy, but you make me feel like a have a perfect cock."

"Son, you do have one of the best cocks I have ever sucked, big is not always better."

"Thank you again Sir appreciate it."

He zipped up and was gone.