The Glory Hole Pt. 02

Story Info
Another visit to the glory hole.
1.8k words
4.66
33.8k
47
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,130 Followers

It had been a few days since I visited the glory hole at the adult shop, but I can promise you, it was still as fresh in my head as if I were still there getting my prick sucked off by my Mom.

Growing up, I had never had any type of incestual feelings for my Mom yet now, since that night, all the feelings and emotions of desire came flooding out of me from where, I do not know. What I did know is, I wanted another blowjob from her and so much more.

Mom is now just your average middle aged woman, soon to be forty-eight, a little soft around the middle and a thickish rear end with full breasts, and if I had to guess, I would say they were probably a double D cup size. She has wavy grayish blonde hair that comes down to her shoulders and frames her pretty face perfectly.

Thinking back to earlier in the summer, she and I had gone to the lake and I remember how she looked in her rather conservative one piece swimsuit. It was a little snug on her giving her figure a little boost around the middle and pushing up her two girls, showing the upper part of her globes rather nicely.

Again, I did not have these thoughts then, but now, thinking seeing her like that and having that sexy vision in my mind, I got a raging hard on and had to stop what I was working on, pull my cock out and jerk off. I came so hard that I blasted two shots of my jism clear up to my chin.

After my cock got soft and I cleaned the cum off of me, I knew that I had to re-visit her at the glory hole, so being it was now late in the afternoon, I phoned up Al at the adult shop (actually called the Adult Emporium) and asked if the same woman was working the glory hole that evening.

He said with a chuckle, "Ah, you liked her, huh Bob? Well, she is not here tonight but will be working tomorrow night, so stop back in then. I'll let her know that she has another returning customer."

Then for some odd reason, a streak of jealousy ran through me and I asked him, "Does she get a lot of customers returning, Al?"

He laughed and said, "Oh yeah, she is really popular."

I told him to pencil me in for the next night, we agreed on a time and then ended the call.

I started to feel bad then that Mom was working there as if I had somehow let her down financially, so I immediately went into my bank account and increased the monthly allotment that I was giving her so maybe she would not have to work there as much, but then I thought to myself, "Well, if I do that, what if she ends up quitting?"

I shook that thought off and started thinking about her sweet lips wrapped around my cock again. How in the Hell was I going to get any more work done today as I felt my prick begin to re-energize. Tomorrow night could not come soon enough.

Later that evening, I called Mom to see what she was doing.

"Hi, sweetie," she said in that honey dripping voice of hers that even more confirmed that it was her on the other side of that wall at the glory hole.

"Uh, hi, Mom. Listen, I was wondering if wanted to go grab a bite to eat at the diner?"

"Ah, that sounds lovely, dear. How did you know that I was hungry?"

I chuckled with the nasty thought shooting through my mind of what I really wanted to feed her, but then said, "Just a good guess, I don't know. How about I pick you up in a little bit then?"

"Okay, Bobby, I'll be waiting," she said before hanging up the phone.

Yeah, my Mother still calls me by that childish name and I used to get a little miffed about it because in my professional life, I really wanted people to call me Robert. Now, it just made me smile as I hung up the phone and thought about feeding Mommy, Bobby's fat prick.

The two of us went and ate at the diner and the whole time we were there, I could not stop smiling at her and thinking the most depraved thoughts of what I wanted to do to her.

At one point, Mom stopped talking, looked at me with a grin and said, "Bobby, you seem awfully happy tonight, is there something you would like to share with your mother?"

I chuckled and said, "Ah, no, Mom, just sitting here appreciating my beautiful mother and enjoying your company."

Mom got a really big smile and said, "Well, if you weren't my son, I'd say you were flirting with me right now."

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "What if I am? Can't a guy show some love for his Mom?"

She looked at me out of the corner of her eye, not losing her smile and said, "Okay, since you put it that way, I'll just take it as a compliment then. You're such a sweet boy and I love you to the moon and back."

"Uh, Mom, I'm a man now, not a little boy anymore."

Mom shook her head and said with a grin, "You'll ALWAYS be my baby boy."

We continued eating and talking for a while longer, but again, my thoughts were now clouded with thoughts of her and what she looks like naked and how it would be to make love to her.

After I dropped her off back at her house, I headed back to my apartment where once again, as my thoughts were in overdrive, I relieved my prick and balls by spewing another load of my thick cum into a hand towel all the while thinking about doing everything there was, sexually, with Mom.

The next night, as soon as I finished up my work for the day, I headed over to the adult shop for my scheduled gloryhole time with Mom. I was so excited by the time I got there, it was getting very hard to hide my erection as I made my way into the shop. Fortunately, as always, the lights inside were on the dim side and there were just a few other guys inside milling about the racks of magazines and movies so the chance of anyone noticing my fat prick pushing down my pantleg would be just about nil.

Al saw me, nodded and smiled as I made my way past him, at the counter, and quickly went back to the gloryhole room, where Al buzzed me in. I closed the door and at once dropped my jeans and boxers, letting loose the Gila monster that was trapped inside.

This time, I did not need to even bother with the porn movie showing on the screen as I went right over to the hole and knocked on the wall. A second later, the little door over the hole opened up and that familiar voice belonging to my Mom said from the other side, "Okay, honey, I'm ready for you."

My heart was pounding in my throat as I moved close to the wall and fed my cock through the hole.

I heard Mom gasp on the other side and say, "Oh, it's you again. Well, welcome back sweetie."

I was so nervous and shaking that I almost said thank you, nearly adding Mom to the end of my sentence but thankfully caught myself before I did. The next thing, I felt her soft hand wrap itself around my hot flesh, trying to get as much of her fingers around me as possible but only making it a little over halfway.

I let out a sigh as pleasure from her touch filled my body, making my nuts tighten and forcing me to push myself hard against the wall. Then I felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth touch the head of my bulbous prick and enclose her lips around it.

HOLY FUCK! She did not put on a condom! Dear GOD, I thought the first blowjob from her felt good, but this was a whole new level of pleasure as she moved her mouth, taking just a little past the head, in and out, while simultaneously massaging my fat cock with both hands now.

Oh God, what an incredible feeling being sucked off by Mom, skin on skin, her hot wet mouth on my dick with no barrier in between! I knew I was not going to last long and just as well because my knees were already starting to get weak while I thoroughly enjoyed her amazing blowjob!

I felt my fast moving orgasm make its way up from the depths of my gut so I quickly knocked on the wall to warn her, but to my shock, Mom kept her mouth on me and worked me harder, massaging and sucking like a porn star, to bring me the ultimate pleasure.

The next instant my body went into full convulsions, causing me to slam myself hard against the wall as my pulsating prick started spewing streams of hot cum right into Mom's sucking mouth.

I could hear her on the other side gulping hard and whimpering as she fought hard, but still managing to keep up with my flow while pumping my prick with her hands as if to milk every drop of semen from me until she did just that.

I now leaned against the wall, my body nearly going limp after having the most incredible blowjob of my entire life, even better than the first one as Mom now pulled her mouth off of me while still gently massaging me and said, "Mmmmm, you tasted so good, sweetie, and I really hope you enjoyed that because I know I sure loved it!"

I was barely able to squeak out a reply as I meekly said, "Oh my God, that was incredible! Thank you so much but I have to ask, I'm still in shock that you did not put a condom on me this time."

Some guilt began to flow back in as it had the first time, but not nearly as much. I was also feeling another pang of jealousy as I wondered how many other men had she done this to but was relieved a little after what she said next.

Mom giggled a little and then said, "Well, I never have before but this time was different."

I smiled and asked, "What makes this time so different?"

There was a little pause on the other side before Mom replied, "I wanted to show my Son just how much I love him and desire him."

HOLY FUCKING FUCKS! MOM KNEW IT WAS ME!

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,130 Followers