The Glory Hole Pt. 01

Story Info
A shocking find at the local adult emporium.
1.9k words
4.37
39.8k
72
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,124 Followers

I spend a lot of time working from home on the small consulting business that I had started, nearly 60 hours a week and I do not have much time for a social life. Not that I really cared because for most of my life, I have been a recluse and had absorbed myself into learning everything there was to know about computers from doing simple home pc builds for friends and family all the way up to what I am doing now, software designing and support.

Like I said, it does not give me any time to socialize but it sure keeps my bank account more than full enough to pay my living expenses with plenty left over for any hobbies and to help out my poor widowed Mother.

While I was in college, my Dad had died suddenly, at the age of forty-five, leaving my Mom with barely enough money to cover a few small debts and nothing left for her to pay off their mortgage. My Dad was not the best financial planner went it came to retirement and life insurance so he really left Mom in quite the pickle.

Fortunately, I was close to graduation with a job lined up and Mom was able to get by for the time being with what little Dad had left and the part time job she was able to get at the local grocery store. Unfortunately, when she fell and hurt her back trying to do some work at home, she ended up losing that part time work but, by then I had money coming in, was able to start helping her out as much as I could.

Now, at the ripe age of twenty five and not having a social life with my workaholic ass always being buried in projects, I spent the little free time I had at one of the local adult shops just on the outside edge of town. It was a decent place that was very discreet when it came to their clients so I was never really uncomfortable going there.

I became friends with the owner and did a few computer software upgrades for him, improving his system there at the shop and in turn, he let me know about the secret rooms that were in the back, one being a "massage" room where "happy endings" are given and the other was just a small room, not much bigger than a closet with a glory hole built in one of the walls.

The owner, Al, told me that since I had done the work on his computer system, he would cover the first few visits to the secret rooms but the girls that worked there were contracted, so I would have to pay after that. I thought about it and since I had yet to have sex of any type, I decided to take him up on his offer.

I really was not into getting the "massages" as he called it because I did not like the idea of having sexual intercourse with some nasty looking street hooker, and especially not having a clue as to what to do with a woman sexually.

Now, I had never seen the girls that worked the massage room, but I envisioned them being a trashy like worn out porn star, but the idea of getting a blowjob through the gloryhole did not seem to bother me since I did not have to see who was giving it to me on the other side nor did I have to perform other than sticking my dick through the hole. I know, call me weird, well because I am weird.

The first time I went into the gloryhole room, I was a little apprehensive at first but relaxed after a few minutes getting inside. The room was not very big but it had an easy chair in there with a large screen TV on one of the walls with various porn scenes constantly being played, then on the side there was the gloryhole with a stool beside it.

I sat down and watched the porn that was playing on the TV and in no time at all, my dick was getting hard and straining to get out of my jeans. I quickly unzipped my fly and pulled out my dick and slowly began to stroke my foreskin back and forth until I was completely hard.

I wish I could say that the all the girls were impressed with my cock, but as I said, I never had the fortune to be with any as I was terribly shy all throughout high school and college, remaining one of the last twenty five year old virgins on the planet. One things for sure, when I did meet a girl, I am sure she was going to be impressed with my thick, nine and a half inch uncut cock.

I smiled thinking about it, then stood up with my prick in my hand and walked over to the wall. I was told by the owner to just knock on the wall a couple of times and the girl on the other side would open the little portal, then stick my dick through the hole.

When I knocked, the little portal opened and a sweet soft voice came from the other side of the hole saying, "Okay, honey, I'm ready for you now."

That voice sounded vaguely familiar but I quickly dismissed it and pushed my hard on through the hole where whomever was on the other side, quickly put a condom on me.

The voice on the other side said, "Mmmmm, oh my you sure have a big one sweetie."

Again, that voice sounded so familiar but I just could not think right especially when I felt her hand wrap around the base of my cock as she finished rolling the condom down and then her warm wet mouth closed over the thick mushroom head of my dick with her tongue already making magic swirls around it.

Oh my God did that feel amazing, even with the rubber on! She immediately went to work moving her mouth back and forth on me, slobbering and sucking all over my fat prick as I felt my nuts already beginning to tighten up from the pleasure this amazing cock sucking woman was giving me.

After only a few minutes of her fucking her mouth on me, I felt my cum begin to boil up from my balls and after another minute passed, I felt the first convulsion of my orgasm run through my gut sending stream after stream of my cum out of me and into the condom. The woman must have felt my cock pulsating and pulled her mouth off while still massaging my prick.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's it, give me all that sweet cum now," she said as if I need any coaxing.

She kept stroking my cock and after she had squeezed out the last bit of cum from me, she gave the head of my deflating prick a kiss and said, "There ya go, honey, I hope you enjoyed that."

Enjoyed? Oh, my fucking GOD, that was the best blowjob I have never had before in my life!

I could not even speak as I barely mustered out a hoarse, "Thank you so much, that was wonderful."

She giggled and said, "Awww, you're welcome sweetie, now come back again!"

My God, I was on cloud nine as I pulled my now soft dick out of the gloryhole, dragging a very full cum filled condom along with it. I quickly disposed of the condom, stuffed my deflated organ away and zipped up my pants.

The funny thing I thought, while making myself decent, is that I could still not quite place that sweet sexy voice on the other side of that wall. The woman must be someone local from our small town, she had to be, because I know I have heard her before.

I laughed as I thought to myself how hilarious it would be if she was the preacher's wife or daughter, while walking out to my car parked around back. After getting in and closing the door, I looked at the back of the building and noticed two more doors beside the regular rear entrance to the shop. I wondered if those were the private entrances to the secret rooms.

My curiosity was getting the better of me and knowing that it was getting close to closing time, I decided to wait out and see if I could see who the woman was that gave me that incredible blowjob.

I lowered down in the car so no one could see me and after the lights of the shop went off about twenty minutes later, I could feel the nervous excitement growing inside me to see who she was.

Another ten minutes went by and Al, the owner, had already left out the back door of the shop and locked up before leaving. Then a few minutes later two women came out of each of the other back doors and with the layout of the building, the door farthest to the right, must have been to the massage room and the middle door was most likely to the gloryhole room.

The woman that came out of the massage room door was almost as I had envisioned, kind of tired looking as if she had been a porn star at one time, but still somewhat attractive and had a very nice body for a what I guessed to be in her late thirties or early forties as she passed by my car on the way to her own.

I still had not seen the face of the other woman yet, but what I could see from the back of her, she was also a mature woman, but had the typical middle aged body, with a little bit of extra meat on her ass. I would soon see who she was as she locked the door she came out of and turned towards the cars, giving me the shock of the century!

OH MY GOD, IT WAS MOM! THE WOMAN THAT HAD SO SKILLFULLY GIVEN ME THE FIRST BLOWJOB OF MY LIFE WAS MY OWN MOTHER!

I felt my entire body go into a panic attack as fear mixed with all sorts of emotions wracked through me and I did not know what to do. I threw myself down onto the floor of the car and prayed to God that she did not see me as I heard her walking through the gravel parking lot and by my car.

I stayed there for a few more minutes until I heard her car start up and soon leave the parking lot. I was in a state of shock as I slowly drove back across town to my apartment, going over and over in my head about what had happened that night.

By the time I got to my place, the anxiety levels had dropped considerably and the thoughts of the amazing blowjob that I had gotten started to drown out my feeling of dread remembering that it was my Mom that had sucked my big dick. In fact, it sounded and felt like she truly enjoyed what she was doing.

Wow, my own Mother really loved sucking dick enough to do that kind of sex work? That was definitely going to take some time to grasp but after thinking about it for a while longer, and even though it might possibly be her working there, I was definitely going to go back.

For some reason, the effect that Mom's amazing blowjob had on me turned from me just loving my Mother, to lusting after her and wanting so much more.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,124 Followers