The Glory Hole Pt. 03 - Finale

Story Info
Mom and I take it to the next level.
5.2k words
4.63
26.3k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,128 Followers

Mom's eyes widened as my cock grew back to its full length inside her, and slowly started moving in and out of her again. She groaned out a barely audible raspy whisper, "God, I had forgotten.... how virile.... a young man is.....oh my,.... sweet Baby..... God, yes.... take me again.... fuck me hard and...never stop....loving me...."

Mom's words permeated my inner soul bringing forth all the physical and emotional desires while she wrapped her body tightly around me, holding me as close to her as humanly possible, giving me just enough leeway to move my hips and fuck her heavenly pussy. I plunged my steel hardened flesh deep into her with force and ground my pubic bone hard against her clitoris.

Mom grunted, moaned and mewed loudly as I made love to her, or more so, while I fucked her sweet mature cunt with abandonment, driving my prick in and out of her as if I owned it. I never thought in a million years that I would be this fortunate, and I never would have believed that I would be fucking my own Mother with this much passion and vigor.

I paused for a moment and Mom looked into my eyes, seemingly knowing what I wanted next as I began pulling out of her. My cock left her sopping wet hole with an audible sucking sound as I looked down at her wide open pussy, seeing our combined juices from the first go around matted in her pubic hair and running down the crack of her ass.

Mom quickly got up on all fours, pushed her thick ass back towards me and then collapsed her arms, smashing her top half to the bed. I wasted no time lining my prick into her sloppy crack and pushed home, driving back in to her hot fucking cunt. Her knuckles went white as she grabbed hard onto the comforter and cried out into it.

I do not know where I got the knowledge but it seemed as if I was driven by pure instinct at this point. All I knew is that I was going to give my Mom the fucking of her life and take ownership of her, lovingly and sexually, for the rest of her days.

I leaned over her, keeping my hips moving and grabbed her soft tits, squeezed and massaged them, and then lightly pinched her extremely hard nipples between my thumb and fingers causing her to yelp.

That set her off the deep end and in the next moment, her body went into convulsions again, this time even harder than the first. She shook like a leaf under me, crying, moaning, squealing and groaning out what sounded like a foreign language.

"FIK....GAD....O...Y......NNNN...YSSSSS.....HED.....AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

I felt a sudden surge of wetness between us as Mom continued thrashing around for several more moments before her entire body went limp. I paused to see if she was still breathing and saw her sides still heaving in and out. Realizing that she was okay, I continued my fucking onslaught as all I could hear now were my own grunts and the smacking sounds of my balls bouncing off her mound underneath.

Mom then let out a long groan as if she was being fucked to death and it almost scared me for a moment but then I saw the smile on her face as she turned her head partially sideways, with her eyes closed.

"oOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGOODDDDFKNNNNNNMEEEE"

That triggered me and I felt my own climax rise up through me like a firestorm. I roared out my coming explosion and drove my prick hard one last time into Mom's pussy. I began pumping streams of semen against her cervix throwing her into another screeching, mind blowing, body thrashing, orgasm.

I held onto her tight from behind as we both collapsed to the bed and it took several minutes before we could even move. I kissed the back of her head and brushed the hair back from the side of her face as Mom cooed softly.

I moved as if to roll off her, thinking I was probably getting heavy on her but just as I did, she threw her hands back to my sides and shook her head, saying in a low groan, "Nnnoooo...stay....just...a.... bit... longer."

I could feel my prick completely deflating now and felt her pussy muscles gently push it out with a gurgle as a river of cum and her juices flooded out of her.

After a few minutes, I heard Mom giggle a little and say, "Um, Baby?"

"Yeah, Mom?"

"I think we made a mess out of your bed."

I laughed a little and replied, "Yeah, I think we did, too."

"Okay, Honey, can you get me a towel or something?"

"Sure Mom, I'll be right back."

I went to move again, but she stopped me once more.

"Wait!"

"Yeah Mom?"

She smiled and said so sweetly, "I love you."

It was all I could do to contain my emotions but I managed to croak out, "Oh God, I love you, too, Mom."

She nodded and smiled, still keeping her eyes closed and still holding onto the comforter for dear life. I rolled off of her and as quick as I could, dashed to the bathroom to grab a hand towel and a warm washcloth.

I returned to see her still in the same position but as I climbed onto the bed beside her, she turned over, taking the towel from my hand and putting it firmly against her pussy. I took the warm washcloth and brushed it softly against her forehead, pushing back her hair and leaning in to give her a light kiss on the cheek.

Mom looked at me, put a hand to the side of my face and said, "Oh my gosh, you are such an amazing lover, Bob. I can't remember the last time I climaxed that hard. Are you sure you have never been with a woman before, because I have to say, you took to sex as if you had done it all your life."

I chuckled and replied, "Nope, never was, but I guess maybe I have watched a good bit of porn in the past."

Mom laughed and said, "Yeah, I figured as much but it's all good, honey. At least you took the good pointers from it but you gotta know that a lot of the stuff they do is just not really doable in real life, right?"

I winked and grinned, saying, "Hmmm, well we'll just have to see about that."

I growled under my breath and threw myself onto her, kissed her and then leaned down to bite her neck, still growling as if I were a hungry vampire. Mom let out a screech and pretended to fight against me as she giggled and squealed with delight.

I relented as if she had valiantly fought me off and sat back looking at her with a shit eating grin. She shook her head still giggling like a teenager and said, "GOD you are your Father's son, you little tease you!"

I nodded and laughed.

"Fine, I guess we will have to see then," she said with a giggle then stuck her tongue out at me.

We laughed together and I hugged again before we settled into another sweet lingering kiss. I could have just stayed in bed with her all night, but Mom had other ideas.

She pulled back from our kiss and asked, "Bobby? Do you have anything to eat here? Sex always makes me very hungry and I didn't eat much today."

I laughed again and said, "Nope, all I have is ramen and potted meat."

Mom looked at me as if I had worms crawling out of my head and I could not help but laugh out loud at her. She knew that I was teasing again and looked at me through squinted eyes, and said, "Do I have to spank you for teasing me?"

I really laughed then and said, "Oh NOW who's being kinky?"

She shook her head, closed her eyes with a grin and said, "Ha ha, now please tell me that you have some real food here?"

"Yes, I have real food here, Mom," I said mockingly and then finished with, "I'll go throw some stuff together if you want to just relax here."

I went to get up and head out of the bedroom but Mom stopped me and asked, "Aren't you going to get dressed first?"

I shook my head and replied, "Nope, I'm going to stay naked for the rest of the night now because you never know, we might just get another urge."

Her mouth fell open as she lost her words for a moment but then said, "Oh my gosh, you're such a man."

I laughed again and headed out to the kitchen.

A short while later, Mom joined me in, wearing nothing but her panties and looking so sexy that I already began feeling another arousal spark up. I grinned and stopped what I was doing as she approached and put her arm around me to see what I was making to eat.

"Mmmm, looks good, honey. Oh, and I would have come out here naked, too but I am still leaking cum," she said playfully as she gave me a soft poke in my side.

I chuckled at her comment and finished tossing the potatoes and veggies in the skillet before seasoning them and dumping them in a glass bowl, then quickly heated up some precooked rotisserie chicken in the microwave.

We sat down across from each other at the table to eat and chatted while doing so, all the time a smile of happiness could not be wiped from my face as I watched her eat and of course taking in the gorgeous view of her soft saggy tits nearly touching the table.

Mom paused her chattering and eating, looked at me with a smirky grin and said, "Yes, my boobs like you, too, Bobby."

"Like? God, Mom, I love your boobs just as much as I love the rest of you, mind, body and soul."

Mom just beamed and I could see tears begin to fill her eyes. She thought for a few moments and said, "YOU are the most loving caring man, Bob and YOU are your Father's son in very sense of the word. I close my eyes and I feel like he is still here with me but when I open them, I see your handsome face and know that it is you that loves me every bit as much as he did."

Her words filled me with love and I could not help but get up and go around the table to her. Mom smiled as a tear fell down her cheek. I bent over and kissed that tear away before moving down to her sweet lips. My lips pressed softly against hers and then our mouths slowly opened accepting each other's tongues to do their dance once more.

While feasting on her sweet lips I reached down and gently started massaging one of her tits. Mom let out a whimper into our loving kiss and then reached out to wrap her little hand around my rapidly growing erection. She began stroking my cock and in seconds, I was back to full mast and already oozing precum.

I pulled her up out of her chair, reached down and pushed her plate out of the way before maneuvering her back onto the heavy wooden table. I moved her around to face me as I sat down into her in front of her now outstretched legs, reached for the sides of her panties and started to pull them down.

Mom gasped and asked, "Right here, Bobby?"

I grinned, nodded and said, "Right here, Mom. I'm still hungry, just not for food."

Mom put a hand to her grinning face as she lifted her butt slightly so I could pull her panties off of her. As soon as they were free, I leaned in and kissed the insides of her thighs before moving towards her pussy.

She reached down to cover herself, whimpered again and said with a whine, "Bobby, I'm a mess down there, Baby, at least let me take a bath first?"

I did not care how dirty she thought she was as I shook my head and gently moved her hand before taking in a closeup view of the heavenly pussy that bore me all those years ago. Her outer lips were puffy and thick with just a slight bit of blondish gray pubic hair dusting them.

Her inner labia bloomed out from her like fine rose petals, glistening from her juices, and gaping open so slightly to reveal her still red well fucked vagina opening, that still leaked a slightly milky combination of her juices and my cum.

I moved in further and kissed the sides of her pussy, breathed in her strong musky scent then licked up one side of her petals, circled my tongue around her swollen fat clit then licked down the other petal.

Mom sucked in her breath and squealed a little before I went all in and closed my mouth over her hot funky quim. While holding herself up with one hand, she moved the other one up and around the backside of my head to run her fingers through my hair.

"Oooooohhhhmmy God, Baby....," she managed before going into a long drawn out moan.

I slid my tongue inside her heat as far as I could while sucking her meaty flesh into my mouth, feasting like a vampire draining its victim but instead of blood, I drank in her tangy salty fluids. This was the first time ever eating a woman's pussy but I took to it like I had done it countless times before, and while I moved all around Mom's pussy, I secretly thanked all the instructional porn videos I had watched about how to please a woman.

I moved up and sucked her swollen clit in between my lips, swirled my tongue around it as Mom cooed, moaned, gasped and whimpered in pleasure. When I moved my hand up, slid a finger inside her and pushed up against her hot spot inside, she let out a cry and her body began to shake.

I knew she would soon cum while I made love to her with my mouth and in the next moment, Mom grabbed my head and pulled my face hard against her pussy, grinding herself on my sucking lips and finger as she started to writhe and convulse once more!

"OOOOOHHHHMMYYYYYFFFUUCCKKKIINNGGGG GOODDD YYEESSSSSS!!!"

Mom wailed into me as she rode hard into a mind blowing climax and flooded my face with a warm mixture of her cum and piss. She continued thrashing about as I removed my finger, closed my mouth over her hole and drank as much of her as I could, swallowing every drop of her pungent fluid, feeling it flow down my throat and fulfil my hunger for her.

While Mom slowly came down from her intense wave of pleasure, I continued gently licking and kissing her sex, causing her to spasm and yip periodically from her now hypersensitive pussy.

Mom looked down at me with wild eyes and exclaimed, "Oh.... MY.... GOD.....BOBBY.... WHAT.... DID..... AAAGGHH.....YOU.....DO... TO..... ME?"

I looked up at her with a grin from ear to ear, my face soaking wet with her juices, looking like a big fucking glazed donut. Mom saw how my face looked then and threw her head back in laughter.

"YOU are a mess young man! I am a MESS! Oh GOD I can't even move right now," she managed to get out during her laughing.

I was not done yet as I glanced down at my still hard dripping cock as a stream of precum strung nearly down to the floor and already leaving a small puddle there. I kissed her pussy once more causing Mom to jump again and interrupt her laughter with another loud yelp.

I quickly stood up, positioned myself between her legs, pressed the head of my cock at her opening and sunk all the way in, balls deep, feeling her inner walls readily accept my member once more.

"OHHHHHHHMMMYYYFUCKINGGOD," Mom screeched in one ran together sentence!

She looked up at me wild eye and her mouth open to say something else, but only managed loud grunts as I pulled her legs up around me and started fucking my cock in and out of her cunt like a man possessed with the sounds of my thighs slapping against her ass filing the kitchen.

Mom reached down and started massaging her clit while I fucked her and in between her guttural grunting she still managed to cry out, "YES...UGH...GIVE...UGH...IT....UGH...TO....UGH...ME...UGH.., BOBBY.... FUCK....UGH....ME....!

My body went into over drive and I slammed into her one more time as another load went screaming up through my cock and spewed deep into her well fucked womb!

She screamed again as if I was killing her and her body went spastic once again as she came right along with me. Then her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body went limp against the table.

My God, had I killed her for real?

While keeping myself firmly lodged inside her, I gently reached down to Mom's shoulders and shook her a little, saying, "Mom? Mom? MOM!"

Her eyes started to flutter as if she were coming back around.

"Mom? Are you okay," I asked in a worried voice?

She still was not completely coherent but did slowly open her eyes, looked at me with a half comatose grin forming on her face. I put my hands under her, pulled her up to me and wrapped my arms tightly around her to hold her close.

"God, Mom, I thought I killed you for a second there."

She kind of half laughed and moaned out in my ear, "Oh my sweet man, I think you nearly did. Not literally though, but I think I saw heaven."

She giggled a little and I held her even tighter before she added, "Bobby, please help me to the bathroom."

"Sure thing, Mom."

I helped Mom into the bathroom where she had a nice long hot bath while I went into my bedroom, changed the bed linens and jumped in my shower. By the time I was finished showering, and drying off, Mom was slowly making her way into my bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body and one wrapped up on her head to dry her hair.

I stood there, still completely naked, looking at her in total awe with a smile on my face, still reeling over the love that her and I had made that afternoon and evening.

Mom looked at me, grinned and said, "Mmmm mmm oh my sweet sexy man. If I wasn't so completely and utterly exhausted right now, I'd jump your bones again right now."

I chuckled, went over to her and wrapped her up in another long hug as she laid her towel covered head on my shoulder.

"Mom, I will never forget this day for as long as I live. Thank you for being so wonderful, so lovely and so damn sexy!"

She giggled and replied, "Ah, Baby, you are so sweet and I just love you to pieces."

Mom turned and lifted her face to mine where we shared a sweet lingering gently kiss for several minutes before she released from my embrace. She dropped her towel, once more showing me that amazingly sexy mature body of hers as she went about drying her hair while I climbed into bet and watched her in total awe.

When she finished, she tossed the towels into the clothes hamper, came around to the other side of the bed and climbed in and at once scooted right over towards me and wrapped her body right along mine.

"I hope you like to snuggle, my sexy man, because I know I love to snuggle, especially after making love."

I had absolutely no problem with that whatsoever and relished the fact that I finally had a warm sexy female body sharing my bed with me.

"Snuggle away, Mom, I love it already."

It did not take either of us long before we were sawing logs as the two of us were exhausted from our intense love making and it was a good thing that I did not have a lot of work to do in the morning because before I knew it, when I opened my eyes again, the sun was beating down through my bedroom window.

I looked over at the clock and it read 10:30am. Good grief I cannot remember the last time I slept that late as I looked around the room and noticed that Mom was no longer in the bed beside me. For a brief moment, I wondered if it was all a dream but then the smell of bacon wafted into my nose and a smile grew on my face.

I threw on my boxers and a t-shirt and went out into the kitchen where Mom was busy making breakfast, wearing one of my shirts that just came down to the just underneath the bottom of her butt. I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her, to give her a nice firm back hug and a kiss on the cheek.

She put one hand on my arm and said, "Well, good morning, Baby. Did you sleep well?"

"Like a log, Mom, but one has to wonder, do logs actually sleep?"

Mom giggled and said, "Oh my gosh, you are so much like your Father, 'Dad' jokes and all."

I felt her pendulous breasts with their erect nipples pressing against my arms so I pulled her tighter against me as my already growing erection pressed firmly against her backside.

She added, "Oh, and someone else is getting happy to see me in the morning, too."

I chuckled, keeping hold on her and replied, "Well, when I wake up to a sexy woman standing in my kitchen, making breakfast, I just can't contain myself."

She laughed and said, "Well, let's eat first and talk about your happy buddy down there later."

I kissed her on the cheek again, released her from my hug and went to the table to sit down while she put the food that she had prepared on a couple of plates, then came over to join me.

While eating, it was hard for me not to ogle her while she ate quietly, lost in thought. I always thought Mom was beautiful but this morning, even more so. Was it the fact that we had now become lovers? Most likely. One thing is for sure, I knew our daily lives were about to change for the better as I pondered the future.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,128 Followers
12