The Glory Hole Pt. 03 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I finished eating, and she took our plates to the sink. While she cleaned up, I made us a cup of coffee and took them into my living area where I sat down on the sofa to wait for her to finish up.

She soon joined me on the sofa, took a sip of coffee and looked at me as if she were lost in thought. Her eyes began to fill with water and I wondered if something was wrong.

"Mom, you didn't say much during breakfast, is everything okay?"

She tried to hide her emotion with a small smile but was failing as a couple of tears fell down her cheeks.

I scooted closer to her and put my arm around her shoulders and asked again, "Mom, talk to me, please tell me what's on your mind?"

She smiled again, shook her head and replied, "Ah, it's nothing really, Honey, I'm just being a bit emotional here, but I am wondering what is going to happen now. Do we just go back to our daily lives, savor this as a onetime experience and go on as if nothing happened, because I have to say, Bob, I don't know if I can do that."

I leaned in and kissed her briefly on the lips and said, "Mom, I wondered the same thing, briefly, but I have to say, NO, this is not just a onetime experience and if you are up for it, I want us to live together."

Mom jerked around, nearly spilling her coffee as a smile formed on her wet tear stained face.

I continued, "This may sound like spur of the moment but I don't care. I really want us to live together, just not in this small apartment or over at your house, too many memories of Dad there for me to move in and not feel guilty for making love to you in the house that he built.

My business is going great and I am making a lot of money now, so I was thinking about a place up by the mountain lake where we can be free to enjoy life without nosy neighbors talking about us. Where we can live as lovers for the rest of our days. What do you think about that?"

Mom just smiled even bigger, sitting there staring at me for a moment before throwing her arms around me in excitement and squealing out, "YES! THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!"

I kissed her again, deeply, tasting her sweet lips as my tongue danced with hers once more. She whimpered into my mouth and my cock grew to its full length, pushing itself right out of my boxer fly. Mom somehow knew and her hand quickly found my hard flesh where she started softly stroking me.

She pulled back from our kiss with a grin, looked down at my throbbing cock and said, "You have made me that happiest woman alive and now I am going to get some after breakfast dessert."

With her free hand she pushed me back on sofa and bent over, taking the head of my cock into her mouth and began sucking on me like a porn star. All I could do was suck in my breath and moan at the intense pleasure she was giving me. My GOD she was amazing!

Mom paused, lifting her mouth off me, looked at me and said with a smile, "Oh, and you already know how much I love sucking cock, so you better be prepared to get at least one blowjob per day, me sweet young lover."

All I could do was grin and nod back at her before her mouth went back to work on my stiff organ. Mom's hand began moving up and down in perfect rhythm with her mouth as her saliva lubricated my entire length.

This was heaven, it had to be. I went from never feeling the pleasures of a woman to now getting fantastic blowjobs from my own sweet Mother along with the added bonus of her incredible pussy.

The thought just sent me into orbit and before long, I cried out as Mom milked my cock like a pro, swallowing hard to keep up with the seemingly endless stream of cum ejaculating from me.

My body began to jerk from oversensitivity as she sucked down the last drops of my fluid. She lifted her mouth off my prick with a huge smile, while continuing to gently massage and gently squeeze my flesh.

She looked me dead in the eye and said, "Mmmm, Baby. I guess you can tell that I am already addicted to your cum, and you taste so fucking good."

I chuckled, still not quite used to Mom dropping F bombs around me but relishing in the fact that she loved my cock and loved swallowing my cum.

"Oh, God, Mom. You are so amazing in every way and believe me, I cannot imagine EVER having an issue with your needing to give me a blowjob."

Mom grinned and managed to squeeze another pear drop of fluid out of my small hole where she deftly bent down and licked it off. I jumped at the sudden touch of her tongue again and she just laughed.

"Oh, and one more thing, you don't have to worry about me working at that seedy porn shop anymore, either. Al is just going to have to find himself another good cock sucker because now that I have you, I don't need any others," she said proudly.

I reached down and pulled Mom up onto me and kissed her again, tasting my own cum as my tongue slid into her mouth before pulling back and saying, "I am so happy to hear that, Mom and I cannot wait to move in together with you."

She sighed happily and replied, "I can't either, Baby. Let's get planning, okay?"

Mom got up and the t-shirt of mine she was wearing had pushed up to the lower part of her soft tummy, giving me such a lovely view of her sexy puffy pussy.

She giggled, pushed the shirt down to cover it, looked at me with a sly sideways look and said in a mock motherly tone, "No more pussy for you today, though, mister."

My eyes grew wide as I looked up at her in question as if the candy jar had been yanked away from me.

She laughed and said apologetically, "I'm just teasing, Honey, but I do have to say, my girl down there is REALLY sore today so I may just need a little time to recover, but rest assured, if you feel the urge, you already know my mouth is ready and willing."

I smiled, feeling relieved and asked with a chuckle, "Mom, you must have worn Dad out at times."

She giggled and said, "Well, one thing is for sure and I was taught by my Mom, that you never let your man even think for one minute about another woman and I quickly learned that the best way to do that is to make sure he got plenty of blowjobs and plenty of my pussy, whenever he wanted it and even when he didn't."

Mom then asked as she lifted her shirt back up, showing me her hairy pussy once more, "Speaking of which, since you have watched a lot of porn, do you want me to shave my pussy for you? I know a lot of women shave theirs nowadays, or at least from what I heard from the skanks at the porn shop."

I quickly shook my head and said, "Oh no, Mom, I love your pussy just the way it is. Your pubes are so soft and I already love the way they tickled my nose when I went down on you last night."

Mom blushed a little and said, "I love you, Baby and you and I are going to have so much fun together."

We did, too.

Six months later, after Mom had sold her house, we moved into a nice midsized log home up by the mountain lake, on twenty acres of land, giving her plenty of space for her craft room and my home office. Neither of us were ever lonely or without love and affection after that.

12