The Glory Holes of Demonice Pt. 01

Story Info
Tim's endures training like all new Glory holes.
1.3k words
4.23
24.6k
23
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story on here so I hope where one will be gentle on me! Please be sure to comment if you like it and even if you don't, please do. It will only help me in the future!

*

Chapter 1: Naughty Pets Get Punished

Hard, thick and veiny, he stared at the cock before him. He felt the heat from it as it was a mere inch from his mouth. He knew the drill, just like all the others beside him.

Some of them were already sucking away. Moaning, gagging and licking the head like it was a treat. Those men begged for the cum to come out. They wanted it, had been brainwashed to want everything done to them.

He was no different.

He opened his mouth and the cock rammed in without another thought. He gagged as it hit the back of his throat hard. He tried to back away, only to have the man's hands on his head. Those hands stopped him from escaping.

They held him caged as the cock continued to ram him. His nose was forced against the man's pelvis. His tongue felt the slide of hard flesh. His chin kept hitting the stud in the man's balls. The man fucking his mouth was almost done his training.

Tim was disgusted at the envy he felt for the other man. Still, he looked up, hoping for mercy.

The man that he was sucking off couldn't give it to him. The poor fellow was gagged and blindfolded.

Tim knew this must have been the guy's first chance to cum in a long time. His own cock was already getting hard despite it being against his will. His Mistress wanted him hard for any sexual event, willing or not.

A hard slap on his ass had him moan in pain when his hips jerked on their own.

He was so hard, his body begged for release. The nanites kept him on a tight leash on his Mistress's orders. His body could beg all it liked, it would never cum without her permission.

He was her slave because of them.

Where they had been humanity's greatest treasure, they were his jailer.

"Is it good, Sweet Boy? How does it feel to have a man's cock in your mouth instead of mine?" His Mistress, Kendra questioned.

He knew that he was expected to answer. The hands wouldn't release him, they kept a tight hold. He did the only thing that he could.

He moaned out loud for her.

"I'm glad you like it. Cummington is quite backed up, you see and he's not the only one."

He shivered in dread. There would be more for him after this one.

He felt a hand touch his right buttcheek. He wanted to look at her, to turn and glare at what he knew was coming. He moaned in pain as the cock rammed its way into his throat instead. His mouth was made into a well used hole once more.

It was only worse because it was a man's cock in him instead of a woman's.

His cheeks are parted to show his sore flower. He was forbidden to think of his asshole as anything but a flower. It was because the women didn't like thinking of how their babies were born from a shit hole.

"You're doing so well, Sweet Boy. I almost wonder if I should reward you? What do you think? Should your Mistress reward you for doing so well in your training?" She asked him.

He knew to do nothing. Reward? Punishment? It was all the same, even as his mind started to tell him that he wanted it all.

He wanted to be rewarded, he wanted to be punished. His body was his Mistress's toy and he was pleased to do whatever she wanted.

The cock in his mouth picked up pace, fucked him harder. There were fewer moments to catch a breath. It was going to happen soon.

He could hear others having reached that point. Cum being forced down their throats and into their stomachs. Most of those others started to cry when it was done. A small few sucked the cocks clean before they begged for another.

They were broken.

"Hurry up, Cummington. My Sweet Boy needs your release now...unless you want it to be empty."

Empty...that was one of the more nasty punishments done. The guy would cum but Mistress would have it ruined so he would stay horny. Tim had it done to him once.

He never wanted it done again if he could help it.

"Help him along, Sweet Boy."

He sucked at the order. His tongue trying to help Cummington along. He didn't want either of them to be punished. That didn't change that he dreaded the very act taking place. That cum would flow down his throat but the threat of that punishment forced him to act eager.

"That's it, that's it," Mistress encouraged.

He whimpered when he felt a finger enter his flower. The finger was cold and wet with lube. Tim knew he had pleased her when it moved inside him gently.

It was then that Cummington's cock was rammed into him as hard as possible and he was held still. He could barely feel it beyond the gentle pulse as cum shot into him.

One. Two, three times, it pulsed a load into him. It was on the fourth that it was pulled back just a little. He was given an overflowing load on that one.

"Swallow it all, Sweet Boy," she ordered sternly. The finger in his flower turned cruel as it stabbed at his prostate.

A reminder to be good.

He somehow managed to do it even as he choked a little on it.

"Good boy. Now clean him and thank him."

Tim did as ordered. Sucking every drop, his tongue going straight to the piss slit. Cummington moaned in his gag as Tim did it all.

When it was finally clean, he let Commington out of his mouth with a quiet, "Thank you."

"A proper thank you, Sweet Boy. Now."

Tim felt a tear fall then. "Thank you for cumming in this Glory Hole's mouth."

He lifted his head as Cummington walked away. Another man took his place. Tim could see this was a trained Stud and whimpered for it. His erection was too big for anyone to hope to swallow.

The finger pulled out of him suddenly. Panic overwhelmed Tim then; there was too little lube in his flower.

He sobbed as his Mistress forced the full length of her cock into him. His resistance non-existence thanks to the nanites. They kept him relaxed for her. They didn't stop the pain that filled him at the invasion.

"No no no no no no, please no Mistress," he begged.

His hair was just pulled instead and his mouth forced to take the Stud.

"Quiet! I have been too gentle with you and now it's time for you to learn. To. Take. It. Rougher," she hissed in his ear. A hard thrust for each word spoken. "In fact, I think it is time for something special."

He gagged on the cock in his mouth. It hurt as it tried to ram it's way down like the last one.

"Yes, I think I'll knock you up. My Sweet Boy has shown me that he is such a good boy and deserves a big baby belly for it."

The tears really started to flow then. Tim wondered how he had gotten into all this. He was meant to help a colonization project. Instead, he was now a Glory Hole with his flower filled by his Mistress.

He was only 20 years old, he was meant to great a bright future for humanity. Instead, he was being fucked as the Glory hole he was. Tears blinded him as the cocks demanded more from his flower and his mouth.

It all went so wrong when he had woken up on the ship.