The Glory of Clairvoyance

Story Info
A changed gender and a new power with only one solution.
3.7k words
4.78
6.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GawknBalk
GawknBalk
36 Followers

Well, I've found myself in quite the mess I thought to myself sitting in a dimly lit room that could barely be described as more than a box. A screen played smut off on one side while I lamented my current situation staring at a hole on the other side.

Mere days ago, I never would have even considered I could be in such a position. All before I met someone that had more power than I knew someone could even possess. Ask anyone on the street and they'll tell you that magic doesn't exist and witches are just overblown charlatans from old fairytales. I know better now, unfortunately, and I know that they have very short tempers and little restraint. Truthfully, I don't know what I did to cause such offense, but I do remember the repercussions.

"You will live as a woman now!" she screeched, waving her hands like someone pretending to do something arcane.

But to my shock, it was not pretend, and the changes were evident immediately. I saw my body change before my eyes, I got shorter, my muscles disappeared my hair grew longer. And I felt my little friend between my legs grow smaller and disappear, an empty feeling take its place. Looking down I saw chest grow, soft C-cup breasts where my pecs used to be. The changes finished and I stared in disbelief before my eyes landed on the culprit for this whole mess.

"w-what did you do to me!?" I managed to get out, surprised by the voice that wasn't my own. "Change me back!"

She cackled, "My dear girl, I've made your life much better, but if you really insist on changing back there one way"

"What is it?" I demanded; my voice no longer able to convey the anger I wanted it to.

"You need simply consume the seed of men." she smirked. "Many men."

"What!?"

"Oh, and one more thing" she giggled again, "the very taste of a man's seed will teach who they are"

And that was that, her laugh echoed through the alley as she disappeared into a cloud smoke. At first, I didn't believe her, but she had done the unthinkable so I had to entertain the possibility she was telling the truth. It must have been the new body, but the idea was as detestable as I would have expected. However, for days I hid away from everyone, called out from work, shut myself in and hoped it would just wear off and change back on its own. But it didn't, and worse, this body was always horny, it was everything I could do to keep it satisfied on my own. I needed an out and I needed it fast. Resolving that I needed to follow the hag's advice I sought out a place where I could get a lot of cum. A gloryhole.

And so, here I sat, wearing a flowy top and tight pair of short shorts. I suppose I didn't need to dress up and it certainly made the walk into the porn shop more embarrassing, but for some reason it felt right. I waited anxiously, my eyes scarcely leaving the hole. However, I glanced at the smut to see a busty blonde submitting to a mating press, her moans of pleasure barely audible with the low volume as a massive cock plunged in and out of her. She looked happy.

It was then that I sensed movement on the other side of the hole. I heard a belt buckle, a zipper, the sound of pants hitting the floor, and finally a dick poked though the gloryhole. The opening was large enough the balls came though as well and I saw a tanned pelvis pressed up against it. The man waited patiently as I examined my visitor. A white cock, cut and clean, at least eight inches long with full, heavy balls hanging before me. As I stared, I hesitated, was this really okay? Wasn't this gay? But as if hearing a little voice inside me, I was able to rationalize it. It can't be gay, I'm a woman right now, it's totally fine.

With that thought and a deep breath, I reached out and took hold of the cock close to the base, bringing myself face to face with the head as I sat up on my knees. It was warm to the touch and getting close to it had the smell of sweat. I tested the waters by giving it a lick, slightly salty but not off-putting. I raised the shaft to get a longer taste, running my tongue on the underside from the base all the way to the head before placing in my mouth and wrapping my lips around him. This elicited a faint moan on the other side of the wall and I felt something like pride well up in me. At the same time, my pussy started to get wet, I reached down into my pants touching myself it as I'd learned this past week. I started bobbing my head on this cock. My mouth felt so full but I was only getting maybe half in my mouth. Over and over, I felt his warm head ram the back of my mouth before I decided I should try to take it all. I opened my throat and pushed myself as deep as I could. His head got to the back of my mouth and then it kept going, I felt it pass into my throat taking all the space available. I wasn't able to get to the base but once I reached my limit I moved back and forth a little to let him fuck my throat before choking and pulling myself back.

I panted and stared at his lubricated cock, strings of spit connecting it to my mouth. I started stroking it and my attention was drawn to the heavy balls underneath. His balls were shaven, I lifted the shaft while continuing to stroke him and brought my face close. Taking one of them into my mouth, my tongue played with it, the thought of how this is where the cum is was driving me wild. I was now soaking wet and my mind was starting to feel hazy. Eventually, I heard a knock. About to cum? I thought. Please, sir, put it right in my mouth. I released the ball and took the head back into my mouth, still slick with the saliva from my throat. I tried to do my best, I continued stroking as I sucked, for some reason I wanted this man to remember how good my mouth felt. And soon I was rewarded. I felt a little spurt of cum on my tongue followed by a huge wad blasting the back of my mouth and coating it. He shot two more ropes, grunting as he did, much to my delight. It didn't taste bad, quite the opposite I wanted more and I continued nursing his cock trying to get just a bit more cum out of him when I was suddenly hit with a realization.

Out of nowhere, I suddenly knew that this man was Mr. Mccoy, he was one of my high school teachers. I enjoyed his class and he was always kind to me even when I screwed up. Knowing I just worshipped his cock and made him blow his load inside my mouth was ecstasy. The realization instantly brought me to climax while his taste filled my mouth and I continued to lovingly suck on his head. I felt him pull away and watched his beautiful cock disappear back through the hole. But I wanted to make sure I showed Mr. Mccoy how good a job I did, I stuck my mouth through the hole being sure to show off how much cum was in my mouth. I played with it with my tongue for a little bit before finally swallowing his seed in front of him and showing how it all disappeared right after.

I heard him call me a good girl and I was instantly aroused again. I was sad to hear him go, hopefully the next guys gave me such big loads. Because it would wear the curse of faster, obviously. I also realized that the witch was telling the truth. As soon as I tasted someone's cum, I would know who they are. For some reason, the thought excited me.

I turned back to the screen to see another woman; her pussy was dripping with cum as she tried to catch some and brought it to her mouth. I felt I had some idea what she was tasting now but I thought I felt a pang of jealousy at the same time. I started playing with myself until the next cock arrived.

The next dick was just as big as the last one, but it was uncircumcised and sported more hair. No matter, I thought as I took hold of the hefty girth. I pulled back the foreskin and quickly took him into my mouth receiving another low moan for my efforts. After a few good sucks I spit in my hand so I could start stroking him as well. my other hand wandered down to pussy, feeling a little guilty about taking the time to pleasure myself. Eventually, his cock was slick with my spit, he twitched when I let him out of my mouth, it pained me to release him but I had an idea. I removed my, now ruined, top to reveal my perky breasts beneath. Noticing a slight height problem I brought a convenient kneeling block over to the hole, perhaps I wasn't the first with this idea. Taking my position, his lonely looking cock was now chest level. Pressing myself up against him I enveloped his dick with my tits until I could only see his wet head poking through them. I started to move, entranced as I watched his head disappear and reappear as my breasts made way. I went deeper, so that every time I dropped low, I was able to kiss the tip. I started to taste precum as I did this and I knew he was getting close.

I probably should have him cum in my mouth but for some reason I hesitated, I wanted to watch it cum. So, I redoubled my efforts, it slipped through my tits effortlessly getting close to my face every time. His moaning grew more frequent and whenever I felt his balls against me, they were tighter. Before long I heard a knock, I kept going but I opened my mouth with my tongue out and made sure he was aimed right for me. With a loud grunt the first thick rope shot right across my face, coating my cheek and catching some on my tongue. It was different from the Mr. Mccoy but equally addicting. His second gob exploded while he was between my tits, I could feel his dick twitch and shudder as it pumped a generous, warm helping all over me. I brought the head just above my breasts and watched it make a cum fountain with modest squirts of hot, thick jizz pooling in my cleavage. It smelled incredible and as I savored the taste of what little made it into my mouth, I had another vision.

I didn't know this man directly, but we had encountered each other in a fit of road rage, cursing each other out, he'd probably be satisfied knowing who he just covered in cum. I release his cock and as my tits relented to gravity his cum still clung to me. I saw his cock was still covered in it as well so before he could pull away, I was sure to take a deep suck, slurp up all the yummy cum I could. With a pop I finished my last suck, leaving his cock spotless, I sat back, glazed and playing with a mouthful of cum before swallowing.

"Thank you, daddy." I giggled, looking down at how much of a mess he made of me.

I heard a familiar cackle in my head as licked all the cum I could off my tits before wiping off with my top.

"All it took was two cocks for you become a cumdrunk sissy whore, eh?" She chided. The witch was in my mind to gloat.

Trying to save face I thought to myself that I was only doing this because she said I needed to eat a lot of cum, but even I was having a hard time buying that now. I just fucked a man with my tits, calling him daddy while coated with his seed inside and out.

She snickered, "Whatever you say, we'll see if you're still singing that tune after the next one." With that she retreated from my mind.

As she did, I heard the other door open and after the normal shuffle a stunning cock was right in front of me. It was much like the first, white, cut, clean shaven, 8 or 9 inches long. But it was much younger, this was the cock of someone in their twenties like me. Looking closer at the pelvis behind it, the man was shredded, I could see the start of his abs from here and his thighs looked powerful. I was more excited by the second and I quickly took hold of his shaft. This time I started with the balls taking the both of them in my mouth in turn the taste and smell was divine, my pussy was starting to ache. Then I ran my tongue along the shaft before starting to make out with the pink head, tonguing his slit while I continued to fondle his nuts. I was in love with this cock, I needed to know who it belonged to. My mind was racing as I started to bob up and down on this dick. I resolved myself to try deep throating again as well. I pushed myself as deep as I could, almost getting the base this time as I felt him fill my throat. He thrusted to fuck my throat for as long as I could stand it before I pulled off, panting with spit stringing between us. Before I could continue though, he said something.

"Hold on," I jolted for a second not expecting him to speak to me before he continued.

"You know there's a bed in this stall if you want to continue here." The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't really tell with the echo.

Before I could think about it though, I heard myself say "Sure!"

It was like I had no say in the matter, my body moved on its own, it did what it wanted, chased after what it needed. And right now, I needed this cock inside of me. I stepped out of my stall and made the short walk to my neighbor's, opening the door I stepped in to a shocking sight, my best friend of 6 years, Connor, sitting on the bed. His insane muscles and rock-hard cock on full display in the dim, moody light. He stood up as I hesitated, taking me by the hand and guiding me to the bed. I didn't resist and once we got there, he gave me a light shove onto the bed. I lay there on the bed, panting and blushing while looking up a Connor. The situation dawned on me, Connor was going to fuck me. I wanted Connor to fuck me.

I spread my legs without a word and he knelt down, bringing his mouth to my pussy. I felt his tongue spread my lips as he explored every crevice of my intimates. I held his head, running my fingers through his brown hair as he reached my clit. He was gentle and attentive as he started to penetrate me with his finger. It was all so overwhelming and I squealed as I came.

With that, Connor stood up and pulled me to the edge of the bed. Resting his cock between my legs, it reached all the way to my belly button. No words were exchanged as I looked up at him fear and excitement running through my body as I gazed into his lust-filled, blue eyes. He pulled back and pressed his dick against my pussy, his head kissing my lips. I felt more pressure until my pussy finally gave and his head started to enter me. Once it started there was no stopping it, inch after inch of his thick, warm, cock entered me as I whimpered, the feeling was indescribable, it hurt a lot at first but it soon gave way to pleasure. Satisfaction from an emptiness finally getting filled. Finally, I felt him reach my womb, kissing my cervix. Connor was completely filling me, feeling him throb inside me while I looked up at him was doing something to my mind.

He started moving slowly, rocking back and forth and I couldnt tear my eyes away, I wanted even more of him. As he sped up, his strokes became longer, I started to moan as he did, looking into his eyes to let him know how good his cock felt. Then Connor started fucking me hard, deep thrusts ramming into me, trying to penetrate my womb. I squeled and my mind broke, I no longer cared about anything but making him feel good. I reached up and hugged his upper body as he was now leaned over me, Connor took this opportunity to lean in for a kiss. He pressed his lips against mine as he pumped slapping his balls against my ass, he was so close, I shut my eyes and gave myself to him.

He kissed me deeper, our tongues danced as we moaned into each other's mouths. While we made out, Connor kept pumping, never losing his cadence as he fucked any semblence of the man I used to be away. I moaned into his mouth each time his cock hit my womb. I'd never even considered kissing a man before, but now it was the only thing that I wanted to do. I was sad when he pulled away to focus on his thrusts. I watched his glistening muscles in the dim light as he got into a new rhythm, listened to his panting as he exerted more and more. A powerful hand reached up and grabbed one of my breasts, I squirmed as he squeezed realizing just how sensitive they really are. I loved it. I loved all of it. I loved how he felt, filling me over and over again. I loved feeling his balls slap against my ass and I loved the idea of those heavy balls filling me to the brim with Connor's hot, sticky, cum.

"So, you finally admit it?" I heard the hag in my head again.

"I do," I thought. "I want it desperately."

"It will make the change permanent; you know."

This was news to me but I was past the point of caring, I let her know as much. "Thats perfect, I want to be Connor's slut from now on. I want to kiss him good morning before I blow him and I want to kiss him goodnight after he's bred me all day."

"Very well," The witch chuckled in my head. "If that's what you want, you need to him to breed you right here, right now. The spell would have worn off in another few days otherwise"

I snapped back to Connor pumping in and out of me, my squeals filling the air as I writhed underneath him. The idea that the spell would wear of soon was irrelevant in my mind, I knew what I wanted, what I needed. But I couldn't let him know who I was.

"W-what's your n-name?" I managed, as I felt his cock fill my pussy once again.

"Connor" he replied.

Yea it is. I thought as I reached up to grab his face, making sure to make eye contact with him. He looked down at me without missing a beat, pounding my cervix while looking at my face, into my eyes, the eyes of a girl. The girl I would be from now on as soon as I said what I wanted.

"Connor" I started, my eyes pleading. "Cum inside me."

His eyes went wide as I pulled him into my embrace, locking lips once again as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was completely attached to him as his thrusts became more savage, his cock felt bigger and harder as it pounded into me and I didn't feel his balls slap into me as much anymore. I continued kissing him deep wanting him to remember this moment forever as I would. And finally, it happened. He grunted into my mouth as he slammed into me and did not pull out. I felt his body shake as we kissed and his cock spasmed as he shot his first rope deep into my womb. He occasionally thrusted as he shot five more thick loads deep inside me. Each one sending a wave of pleasure through my body, I squealed into his mouth as I came. Finally, his orgasm subsided and I felt him pull out and lay beside me. I felt emptier without him, but he left plenty of himself inside me to make it bearable.

I reached my hand underneath my butt to catch the jizz leaking from me. after catching enough, I brought it my face to examine our mingling fluids before dumping it onto my tongue. We tasted fantastic, I played with Connor's seed on my tongue for a little while, admiring how thick his cum was. I noticed Connor watching as he caught his breath, I swallowed with a satisfied sigh, happy to keep more of him inside of me. I pulled myself closer to rest on his big muscles, hugging him as I examined his cum-covered cock laying across his stomach. I slid down to his stomach, taking his cock in my mouth, lovingly sliding up and down the length, tasting the result of his conquest.

"Damn, that old lady was right," Connor suddenly said. "It was a really good idea to come over here today."

I smiled, my mouth still full of Connor, maybe it wasn't a witch after all. Perhaps she was a fairy godmother.

GawknBalk
GawknBalk
36 Followers