The Gloryhole

Story Info
One of Jamie's bosses takes her to the gloryhole for fun.
4.5k words
4.15
10.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jerry!, Nice to see you!"

"And you as well!"

Daddy was in a festive mood tonight. I guess that was to be expected. He was the life of the party sometimes. Actually, it was me who was normally the life of the party as I was entertaining, it was just he who took the credit.

"Number 12 booth, like we agreed. You can take Jamie back there." The man behind the counter said. "Nobody is here yet; they should be here shortly."

"Thanks, Bud." Jerry said in return. He looked at me and pulled me by the arm. "Let's go." He said firmly.

I was led to the back of the shop, back to where there were booths for "peeps." Booth number 12 was near the end of the aisle and I was sure there would be a glory hole there. I had no choice in coming here. I was informed that I was to get "dolled up" and that he had some business for me to take care of tonight. "Business?" more like I had strangers that needed taken care of more than likely. As Daddy pulled me by the arm, leading me back to my destination, I could feel the eyes of the man behind the counter on me. I was wearing a loose-fitting black skirt, a long-sleeved black button-up blouse, low-heeled black shoes and suntan pantyhose. My hair was tucked firmly under a slick, black wig. My face had been made up heavily, particularly in the eye make-up department. I didn't think it would make much difference, given the fact that nobody other than him would more than likely see me, but he insisted, and I didn't argue or ask questions. Doing so could mean I would end up performing with a bruised face. Under my skirt and over my pantyhose, per his orders, I was wearing a pull-up diaper. It was obvious that wherever I was in this establishment, I wasn't going to be having to hold things up by making any bathroom breaks, and so he had conveniently thought ahead. My comfort was far down the list of priorities. What mattered was that I make the guests happy, whomever and however may of them there were.

We got to the proper booth. Things, I could see were already planned out and planned well. Daddy had obviously made previous arrangements with the man who clearly ran the shop. This was to be a private party. He may have thought I was someone who came by after a "show" at the bar around the corner.

"Get in there." I was ordered.

I stepped nervously into the booth. It was dark and the screen against the side of the wall facing me as I walked in was already on. The volume was down, and the explicit scenes of sex were already playing. It appeared that the owner had this booth set to run without the need for fresh tokens to be fed into the booth. I looked around. There was a towel, a bottle of spring water and a thick blanket spread on the floor as well as an ashtray, but nothing more. Jerry shoved me further into the booth. I thought perhaps I should ask to use the bathroom before this party got started, whatever it was. Not that I really needed to go, but I could not be sure just how long I would be stuck in this box. I was informed that it was too damn late and that I should have thought of that earlier. The look on his face told me the discussion was closed. There was a bench against one of the walls to my right as I stepped in and I sat down. Jerry stood over me and looked at me sternly, then pointed a finger my way.

"Now you listen to me girl and listen good. I don't want any trouble from you. You do what you are expected to do and that's that. I will be right here and any problems or insubordination and make no mistake, I have no problems kicking your ass right here in front of everyone. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir." My voice barely a squeak.

He stepped out and closed the door, leaving me alone with my thoughts. In reality, I found the situation rather exciting. We talked about this a lot. However, this was sprung on me out of nowhere and I had no say in any of it, nor did I even have a clue who was going to be on the other side of that wall. I looked at the "hole." It was more of a "glory rectangle" than anything. The opening was a rectangle cut vertically, I supposed to accommodate people of varying heights. It made it easier for both parties. My feet began to sweat in my shoes as I felt excitement and apprehension both rising inside me at the same time. I slipped my heels off and sat quietly for a bit. This may have been by design as well, making me wait and adding to the tension. I took the bottle of water and opened it and sipped, careful not to ingest too much, or this diaper I had on over my pantyhose just may get some use and soaking wet pantyhose were not comfortable. I knew this from experience.

I heard voices. Greetings and pleasantries were being exchanged out in the hall. Laughter, silly jesting. My heart rate increased. I knew what was coming. Yes, the other side of the wall would soon be occupied. There were 26 booths in the hall, 13 on either side. I was in booth 12, the next from last on my side of the aisle and soon, number 13 would be occupied. By whom, I had no idea. There was a measure of fear and apprehension going through me as well. Who were they? How many? What if I didn't like what was offered through that empty, rectangular space? There was nothing to do except suck. I had no alternative, short of a vicious beating. More voices. Jerry's voice was easy to make out, the others I did not recognize, not could I count the voices to number them, I also had this feeling that more would be joining this crowd. I took a deep breath, willing myself to calm down.

The door to the adjacent booth opened, I could see through the opening, the light coming through. My own door opened slightly. Daddy opened it just enough to watch me. There was also a camera in the corner of my booth. He planned to record everything. I looked at him and offered a shy smile. He returned it with what was more of a smirk. The movement on the other side drew may attention. A knock on the wall, and then a limp penis presented itself through the opening. It had begun. It was limp, but it would grow soon. I took a deep breath and leaned in, taking it into my mouth. Almost instantly, it began to stiffen and grow. A soft groan drifted in from the other side. Slowly, and totally committed mentally to the task at hand, I began to slowly work it. in a minute or so, it was fully erect and rock-hard. Daddy stood next to me, looking down and watching me work. I kept my mind on the task at hand. Using my hand to softly stroke in sync with my mouth, I worked this stranger, wondering just what he may have looked like, who it may have been. Not knowing added somewhat to the excitement. After a few minutes of loud groaning coming from the other side, the stranger knocked on the wall, indicating the inevitable ejaculation. I did not stop. He knocked harder, and still I kept going. Giving up the knocking and letting out a series of grunts, the anonymous erection exploded in my mouth, sending streams of hot, stringy semen into my mouth. It was bittertasting, but I didn't let up, sucking on as I felt the stranger twitch in my mouth and pulse as it emptied into my mouth. It was thick, the volume was good and despite the bitterness, it went down smoothly. The stranger on the other side shook one last time with a grunt, then withdrew.

I looked up into Daddy's face. He was smiling down at me and winked. I winked back, my mood improving, now that I was starting, my inhibitions melted away and I smiled as I heard another knock on the wall and a fresh penis, partially erect entered my space. Thick and long and cut perfectly, I stared at it, then showed my appreciation by covering its length with soft, passionate kisses, before taking it deeply into my mouth and began to work. I heard this new stranger gasp as I worked, his entire junk was through the opening and I made it a point to pay particular attention to his balls, fondling and licking them playfully. This one as well let out a loud series of grunts and another load of semen flooded my mouth. I swallowed greedily after allowing it to linger for a few precious moments in my mouth so I could enjoy the taste and texture and volume of this load. Then it went down in a single large gulp. Jerry stepped out, closing my door and more voices and joking I could hear through the door as a third set of knocks sounded on the other side of the door. The screen continued to play a loop of movies and by the light of the screen, I could see this third was rather small and unimpressive and yet I did not feel the least bit disappointed, I wrapped my lips tightly around him and worked, anxious to get to the flavorful result that was sure to come. It took only minutes. He began knocking loudly, moaning on the other side of the wall. I picked up the pace and milked him. His load was likewise, unimpressive. Not much volume and watery, but tasty nonetheless and so another down. I could hear them on the other side and in the hall joking and talking. I sipped more water, and another came though. This one was fucking MASSIVE!

For a moment, I just stared at it in awe. My eyes wide, licking my lips as I eyed this scrumptious meal. I decided to enjoy this one as long as I could, I kissed it, licked it, fondled it until whoever it was on the other side, impatient for the real blowjob to begin snapped at me from the other side to "suck it already bitch!" I obediently took him into my mouth and began working it in and out. The door to my own booth came open, Daddy stepped in.

"What's the problem?" he snarled.

"I apologize. It's just so beautiful." I responded.

He looked at me, threateningly, then crossed his arms and watched me engage this gorgeous, massive boner. I loved it! Only one problem, it was too big, and it was taking longer than expected. After several minutes I realized this was going to be a big job (no pun intended.) I had both hands on this massive member, stroking as I sucked and while I enjoyed it immensely, my mouth was getting fatigued quickly in the process of trying to tame this monster. There was a thought I had that made me somewhat afraid. I had no idea of the number of people who were going to require my attention to their needs tonight, but if this one didn't end soon, my mouth may well be worn out long before I get to the others and that would mean a very painful, uncomfortable experience for me. If I fatigued too quickly and didn't perform well, it could also mean some serious physical punishment at the hands of my master, and he may even have some others join in on dishing out some punishment should I fail to satisfy. It had happened before, I wore out and The Master got a few complaints. I was strapped to my belly, stripped down to my pantyhose and whipped mercilessly before then being viciously raped. I couldn't sit down for days without being in agony. Such was one of the many possible punishments that I could receive for failing in my duties.

I worked, careful not to rush it and defeat the purpose. Several minutes passed and my jaw was on fire and finally I heard him on the other side of the wall begin to groan in what was obviously a response to an impending orgasm. I moaned as well, but more out of relief than anything as my mouth began to fill up with semen. Like the member that produced it, this was also massive! I groaned as I swallowed, the taste and consistency were pleasant, but no sooner did I swallow a mouthful, my mouth was full again! Some semen ran out of the corners of my mouth as I tried desperately to keep up with the pace of his flow. Another mouthful down, another filling up my mouth only seconds later. At last, it slowed. Daddy stood next to me, fondling himself and obviously excited to watch this entire spectacle unfold as I tamed this massive erection, my mouth leaking excess and my gullet working loudly as I gulped down as much as I could and enjoying it immensely, if only my mouth wasn't so sore. Finally, with a loud "smack" I released this tool from my mouth, the suction making a loud noise. The faceless owner let out one additional grunt, and then withdrew. Honestly, I needed some recovery time. Daddy stepped back away from the entrance of the booth and said something to the guys on the other side, so I thought a recovery period was in order. Not so. He stepped back into the booth where I was kneeling and began unzipping his pants.

"Here, bitch!" He hissed, "suck on this for a bit."

He worked his erection free of his pants and shoved it into my face. I took him into my mouth, groaning in frustration. I just needed a few minutes! Well, I got a few minutes. A few of sucking his stiff, dripping erection before he pulled it back from me and zipped up again, then looked around the corner of the booth and gave the go ahead for the next one to stop into booth 13 and resume the train. Another knock and an average-sized, ugly, veiny, uncut, flaccid prick entered. I took a breath, swallowed and started to fondle it into life, working my jaw in an attempt to keep it loose. After a few minutes, I began to suck this one, my mouth feeling better, I enjoyed myself on this hardening boner. Daddy stepped back into the booth to watch. I sucked rapidly, this one had a more manageable girth and the feel of it slipping in and out turned me on. The faceless, anonymous man on the other side thrusted himself in and out of the opening of the cut-out, humping rapidly and gasping. After a few more minutes, his thrusting became more urgent, and he banged on the wall. I took him all the way into my throat as he thrusted deep and ejaculated powerfully into my throat. I relaxed my throat muscles and allowed him in deeper, the fluid running directly down my gullet, my throat muscles working hard to keep up with the flow as well as to keep from gagging. My eyes watered as I fought the gag reflex, the sound of my gullet working to swallow down the impressive load clearly turned on my master as he listened.

"Yeah, take it all down, Jamie. That's good. Swallow it all."

Swallow I did. Then I tried catching my breath. I took some more water and realized that the urge to use the bathroom was creeping up. I looked at him, my eyes trying to relay the message that I need a break. He shook his head as another knock came to the wall. I didn't want to stop. No sir, I was hoping there was literally a crowd on the other side of that wall, and I told my Master so, I just need a break. No break would come. At least not now. The new stranger was already hard. He was above average size, and I took a deep breath before I began anew. This one took a while as well.

"I want you to jerk him off on your face." Master ordered.

And when he began whimpering on the other side, I took my hand and lovingly stroked this gorgeous erection off, the streams of cum shooting with considerable force. I aimed it towards my face and my face was plastered with thick, hot, sticky fuck. It hit everywhere, my lips, my cheeks, my nose, my forehead, and some shot into my wig. The faceless stud on the other side let out a loud series of groans and sighs and muttered curses as I stroked him to completion onto my face, at last, when the stream came to a stop, I sucked out the last dregs from his softening cock. As I sucked, he shook and jumped as His over-stimulated cock I agitated with my lips. His penis disappeared through the opening in the wall, and I reached for the towel.

"No!" master snapped. "Leave it on your face. I love the way it looks."

So, with my face totally coated in cum, I turned back to the opening where immediately a fresh member was being stuck through along with a knock. This one was short, but thick, uncut, unkept with massive amounts of greying pubic hair sticking out from the base and he smelled strongly of sweat and urine. I curled up my nose in disgust. I hung there for a few seconds. Another knock came, urgently.

"Get to it!" Master hissed.

I held my breath and allowed this nasty, unwashed penis into my mouth. It grew quickly but was not very long and with each decent down the length of his shaft towards the base, my face was tickled with untidy, smelly pubic hair. Regardless of how I felt about this one, or anyone, I as always performed as if it were my favorite thing in the world to do and as if whoever I was sucking was my favorite person. So, despite me finding whomever this was to be repulsive, I did my best to suck as livingly and expertly as I could. I was uncomfortable, shifting around on the thick blanket, my knees getting sore, so I tried a semi-sitting position. The soft moans of the owner of this smelly crotch drifted through the walls. I sucked as well as I could, and as always, used as much technique as I could, licking along the tip, along the sides, but when Master ordered me to lick this individual's balls, I hesitated.

"You heard me." He said quietly, but firmly.

I wanted to gag as I ran my tongue along the stranger's ball sack. It smelled and the hair was enough to make me gag. I knew I was being watched and I didn't want to start getting smacked, as it would only make things worse, so I held my breath and licked all over these smelly, hairy balls, which brought more loud moans from whomever owned them. His penis, now thick and hard was back in my mouth and I was working it vigorously, my face was still coated with semen, although it had begun to thin and was running freely down my face and chin and forehead, tickling me. The strangers groaning became more insistent and I knew it wouldn't be long.

"I want his cum in your face too." Master said.

I stroked him rapidly as he let loose with a string of muttered curses through gritted teeth and a fresh load of thick, white sperm shot into my face, re-coating it. His semen had a very strong smell and was hot and very thick. It stuck to my face like glue and my wig also got defiled once more as some of the streams shot wildly. I was ordered to suck it clean, and then this one too, disappeared through the hole and into oblivion. I reached for my water. Master demanded I finish it. I drank it down, knowing that this was going to in the end be something that would add to my humiliation and discomfort, for my bladder was already starting to protest, especially due to me kneeling/sitting where I was. He took the empty bottle and left, closing the door to my booth as another dick presented itself. With my face plastered with semen, I began again, this one much cleaner and well kept, my hand and mouth working it passionately. The feeling of my mouth stuffed with cock while my face was smothered in sperm was an extremely hot experience, I had to admit. Master returned with a fresh water bottle just as this new stranger was finishing in my mouth. I let out a load whimper of approval as my mouth filled up, this load being particularly tasty.

"Drink." He ordered as the latest cock was withdrawn.

I looked up at him, my eyes pleading. "But, I have to go to the bathroom."

"Drink." He repeated, more firmly this time.

I drank form the bottle. There were still voices plainly heard from the hall and from the other side of the door. Greetings were exchanged as new people showed up to the private party starring yours truly.

"How many are there?" I whispered to him.

"Don't worry about numbers. You will be done when I say you are done. For now, you suck what you are given to suck, is that understood?" He hissed as another cheerful knock sounded from the other side of the hole.

"Yes sir."

This one was impressive, already stiff and dripping pre-cum. This one finished and another, then another. Another unwashed and hairy and smelling strongly of piss, and another after that, much the same way, and obviously belonging to someone fat and with a strange aversion to soap. I lost track. Some I had to finish onto my face, while others emptied themselves into my mouth. My face felt like a glazed donut, and I was sure I would be unable to get the taste of sperm and crotch out of my mouth for days. My mouth grew fatigued, and I grew weary and the need to pee was growing very urgent. Between strangers, Master would step closer to me and present his own dripping erection to me for me to suck for a bit before starting on a fresh one. I asked again to use the bathroom.

12