The Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really need to go." I whispered.

"So, go."

I looked at him, unsure and stood up, my knees cracking.

"Where the hell are you going?" he snapped.

I looked at him confused. I thought I was given permission to go to the bathroom.

"You need to go, so go, that's what the hell your diaper is for." He smirked.

I decided perhaps I would wait. I turned my attention to a slender cock that newly arrived through the hole. By the time this one dropped a fresh load on my face, I was really ready for my bladder to burst. I looked up at Master, one of my eyes plastered almost completely shut by sperm, my eyes pleading.

"Do it!" he snapped cruelly.

A tear formed at my eye. I am sure he could not see it through the layers of semen.

"Piss!" He ordered. "I want that diaper heavy."

I lowered my head in sadness and humiliation, my lip out in a pout. He stepped menacingly towards me, his hands balling into fists.

"Make me tell you again, bitch and I will pummel you."

I had no choice. He wanted to humiliate me, to show his total control over me. I let loose in my pantyhose, into my diaper, chiding myself for holding it so long. Now, all that would do would be to make the volume that much larger. I felt my pantyhose grow hot and soaking wet, caught by the pull up diaper and I let out several gasps as I grew more and more wet. My gasps were also gasps of relief, for at least the pain in my abdomen would finally subside. Master looked at me with a cruel smile on his face as he watched me piss myself. He loved it. he always did. As a note to myself, I made it a point to remember that next time I was in a situation like this, not to wait so long and just utilize my diaper without holding on so long and dealing with a damn deluge.

The line moved slowly. More dicks, more sucking. My mouth by now had grown numb and my sexual excitement had died down. My inner whore was satiated long ago, and that left me here, tired, my crotch soaking wet, my face plastered with multiple loads worth of semen, my mouth sore, my knees and back hurting. I had swallowed enough cum that I literally felt full, like I just drank a six pack or something. As it went on, I just was ready for it to end. Some of the faceless studs ejaculated quietly, while others were loud, groaning and yelping, others letting loose with a string of obscenities, as I got them off. I was sure there were at least 2 or three who had come back for seconds as their cocks looked familiar and they seemed to take forever. Finally, the last one had cum in my mouth. This one was exceptionally loud when he came. The unseen crowd cheered. There were laughs and jokes and the guys seemed giddy. I was spent and exhausted. And I still had one more to go. After saying their goodbyes and talking about "when we could all get together again," The place got quiet. The door opened. Master was there alone (Turned out the owner was one who took two turns.)

"Now it's my turn." He said, unbuckling his pants. "Is there anything left of your mouth for me?"

"Of course." I said, offering him an exhausted, but genuine smile.

He put his hands on my head and stepped in front of me. He was so turned on by the entire situation that it wasn't going to take long. A few minutes into it, he held my head fast and rapidly rammed his hips in and out, thrusting his erection in and out rapidly before crying out almost as if in pain and exploded. All that excitement building up in him had made for one hell of a load! I gulped down a mouthful, then another, then another. He shook violently as his climax ripped through him with each load roar, he thrusted his hips into my face, shaking and tensing up. At last, it was over and the last of his sperm disappeared down my throat, on its way to my belly to join the ocean of semen that had preceded it.......

12