All Comments on 'The Glow Ch. 01'

by tentoestoofar

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"Misty was 18 and Karl 19, their best friends Tammy, Lisa and Franco all being 18 years old too."

All numbers under 100 need to be written out - "eighteen". I'll ignore how badly that sentence is written.

"Yeah, you should totally do some mad shit that you've never done before," Karl suggested(period). "(capital "W")e should go and egg Councilman Hargreaves' house."

"Tall and sinewy, with jet black hair." That is not a sentence.

"He had drove". Wow. Please go and study "Basic Grammar". This is outrageous.

tentoestoofartentoestoofarover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous comment 01/30/20

Whilst I massively appreciate that you have so kindly taken the time to point out these grammatical errors, you have done so in such a pompous way that you just come across as an entitled arsehole.

So ya know, thanks for the feedback, but there’s no need to be a total dick about it.

negrodamu5negrodamu5about 4 years ago
Enjoying it

Intriguing story! I'm excited for the next one. I like how the characters are fleshed out.

tentoestoofartentoestoofarabout 4 years agoAuthor
Re: negrodamu5

Thanks for the feedback I’m glad you are enjoying it :)

The Glow has always been a three part story, but the lockdown is severely hampering my ability to finish the second part right now! Hopefully I’ll be able to get it finished soon.

Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertentoestoofar@tentoestoofar
All stories are works of fiction and are for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to individuals living or dead is purely coincidental. In regards to any fan fiction or celebrities, again these are works of fiction for entertainment purposes only and should be taken wi...