The Goa Trip!

Story Info
Pratik wanted to be alone with Ria or did he?
12.2k words
4.47
15.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This Story is my submission to the 2021 April Fools Day Contest so I would love you guys to read it and give me your feedback. This story is based in India (The country in Asia) and about Indian characters and I have used some Non-English words in the story. Some of them are important in the context of the story and hence not explained or translated, since it may pull you out of the story. I have provided a translation of all the Hindi (An Indian language) words at the end which will be useful if you want to know their meanings.

I am an amateur writer and would love any positive or constructive feedback that you guys can give. Comments are welcome s always.

This story is an exaggerated version of True events that happened with me a few years back...

"So, you've always wanted me to be alone with you. This is your best shot 'til now. Tell me, now what?" Riya asked.

Pratik, who was sitting in a chair opposite to her, looked back into her beautiful almond shaped hazel eyes. She had worn a black kajal which accentuated her already pretty eyes to near perfection. He had been too busy staring at her body to pay attention to her words. He hadn't really heard the question, only his name. For a minute, he seemed lost. Riya smiled at him knowingly. Ah! That smile. It had the power to light up even the darkest of rooms.

Pratik and Riya sat in a pub in their hotel. All Pratik wanted was some quiet time with Riya alone, some food, and lots of alcohol. Riya, ever the party animal, wanted a dance floor, loud music, dim lights, and had practically dragged Pratik to this pub. She'd discarded all the classier restaurants in their hotel. Riya had recently started work, but was still a college girl at heart and still on the right side of twenty-five, Pratik thought. He himself was old enough to have completely forgotten what it felt to be twenty-four. Or was she twenty-three still? It had been a while since he had seen twenty-three or been in college. He had become infatuated with the extremely pretty Riya ever since he first saw her. It had grown into an obsession with him to score with her.

Both Riya and Pratik lived with their families in Mumbai. Riya's job, though, involved a lot of travelling and every month for a few days, she would be in another city, alone. Sometimes Delhi or Bangalore or Goa. Far away from her family, but close enough, so her parents wouldn't be too worried. Ever since Pratik had known that she travelled alone, he wanted to go with her on one of these trips and try his luck. It wasn't easy creating a cover for him to travel to the same place as her, because frankly, he had no reason to do so.

A few weeks before, Pratik had overheard Riya talking about going to Goa for work at the end of April. Pratik knew this was his best shot. He had a lot of friends in Goa and could definitely make an excuse to be visiting that city. He mentally planned all of this. He thought he would get her drunk, very drunk, and then--just maybe--one thing would lead to another. It was a four-day trip and tonight was the last night. It was literally now or never, but now that it came to the final act, he was too nervous to go through with it. Did he really want this? How would Riya react?

"Sorry, I was lost in thought! What were you saying?" Pratik managed to say.

"It's okay! I do have that effect on guys a lot of times!" Riya said, smiling her beautiful smile.

Is she flirting with me? Pratik thought.

Not that she had to try. Riya was one of those girls who really didn't have to try, to be sensuous. Her body, her confident personality, all exuded her sensuality. She had one of the most beautiful faces Pratik had ever seen. Riya had a wheatish complexion that was fairer than most Indian girls. Even without any makeup, her smooth, caramel-like skin would make heads turn. She took great care of her body and especially her glowing skin, and it showed. She usually kept her wavy hair down while dancing, as she shook her head to the beats of the music it fluttered and held a lot of Pratik's attention.

He had been stealing glances at her for a long time now, trying to imagine how she would look naked. Her low-cut dress today accentuated her curvy body and was perfect for a place like this. It gave the right amount of push-up to her breasts to make her cleavage line visible. The dress was also short enough to end well above her knees, so that when she sat with her legs crossed, her smooth, taut legs were visible in their entire glory. Her soft arms ended in delicate hands with pointed, manicured nails. She had used a blood-red nail polish that matched the lipstick she had worn tonight.

His cock was already twitching, just seeing her. He had to force himself to keep thinking mundane things, to keep his head straight and cock sleeping. It was really all Pratik could do, to not lean forward and kiss her luscious lips then and there. He would hold her face in his hands and keep kissing her all the way to her soul. He so wanted to bite those red lips and let his hands roam over her body. To find the zip of her dress hidden below her wavy hair. He wanted to open it, and finally see her naked, and in all her glory so that his hands could feel every inch of that beautiful body.

Riya blushed, almost as if she knew what Pratik was thinking. His courage failing again, Pratik looked away. He drained his glass and saw an empty one in front of Riya. Was it her third or fourth?

"Another round?"

"There is enough alcohol in my system that I am going to regret it tomorrow morning but what the hell! One more."

Pratik ordered the drinks and they arrived soon enough.

"Let's play a game, Pratik!" Riya said loudly over the blaring music.

How about strip poker? thought Pratik longingly.

"Sure! What do you have in mind?" He said out loud.

"Not here, let's go to my room. It will be quiet there!"

"We haven't even eaten yet and I thought you liked the 'vibes' of this place? Whatever that means," Pratik asked sarcastically. Internally there was a happy glow growing inside him. Maybe... just maybe....

"Come on. We'll order something from room service. Plus, the complimentary wine is still sitting in the fridge," said Riya, draining her glass in a single gulp and getting up.

Pratik followed suit and drained his glass and got up. Riya led him to her room. She fumbled a bit for the card in her purse before getting the door open. Pratik was not sure if he wanted to go in there alone with Riya. Riya turned back to look at him as he stood like a clueless moron at the door.

"Don't be silly," Riya said, pulling him in. She removed her footwear and slumped into a comfy chair near the sofa set. They were in one of the best and most expensive hotels in Goa. The rooms weren't like those small congested ones where there was no furniture or space except the bed and the TV.

Here, the rooms had a cozy double bed, a sofa set with a comfy chair and then a desk with another chair to sit at and work if required. The bathrooms were really spacious, with large bathtubs and the latest shower cubicles. Pratik removed his shoes, too, and sat on the sofa staring again at Riya.

"Get the wine from the fridge and bring two glasses," Riya directed.

Pratik obediently got up to get the wine. It was an expensive one, and he was surprised that the hotel would provide it for free.

"Are you sure this is complimentary? There was nothing in my fridge" Pratik asked, eyebrows raised.

"Yes, of course! Anyways, I have stayed here a lot more than you have. I am a very important customer for them," Riya teased.

Chuckling as he set the glasses and the bottle down on the coffee table, he asked, "So, what's the game?"

Riya opened the bottle. She filled both the glasses to the brim and handed one to Pratik. She motioned Pratik to sit down again on the sofa, clearly the one in command right now.

"Never have I ever..." Riya said as if it was the most obvious thing in the World. Pratik had never heard of it and looked quizzically at her.

"Well, you have to say a statement starting with 'Never have I ever...' for example, 'Never have I ever jumped from the 10th floor of a building. If you haven't done it, it's okay, but if either of us have done it before, they take a large sip of the wine," Riya explained.

"Well, I get it somewhat, but there is one thing?" Pratik asked innocently. "If either of us would have jumped from the 10th floor of a building, we wouldn't be sitting here drinking wine."

Riya shot him a disgusted expression, and in a flash, picked up a sofa pillow and threw at him. Pratik dodged it and both of them laughed.

"So, you go first," Pratik said.

"Really? Do I have to initiate everything? Take the lead sometime, Pratik," Riya said, taunting him.

"Well then, umm, let's see.... Never have I ever thrown a pillow at someone's face," Pratik said, collapsing again into fits of laughter at his own joke.

Riya wasn't impressed by the really, really, bad joke. "You think you're so funny, Pratik," she said. However, she did sip her wine.

"My turn...never have I ever had a crush on my teacher," Riya said, as soon as she swallowed her wine.

Pratik looked a little sheepish and took a sip of his wine, Riya followed suit, too.

"Really, Pratik? Never thought you were that kind of guy. Which standard was it?" Riya asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"Sixth. What about you?" Pratik asked.

"Fourth through the ninth. Just one professor. He had this immaculate fashion sense, which made me fall head over heels for him, until I realized how stupid I was being," Riya said. "Your turn now."

"Ok, let me think," Pratik said. "Never have I ever stolen from a shop."

Pratik did not drink. To his surprise, though, Riya took a sip, looking extremely sheepish.

"Really? I should keep watch over my things more carefully around you."

"Oh! Ha-ha. Very funny. Well, it wasn't really...I didn't mean to.... Actually, I was about sixteen years- old and having one of...umm...those days and suddenly really, really craved some ice-cream. I ran into a supermarket and made a beeline to the refrigerator. I picked out an ice cream and lost myself in enjoying it. When I came to my senses, I realized I didn't have just one empty wrapper but about seven of them. It wasn't about the money as much as my shame at having to show the empty wrappers at the counter. So, I hid them in my purse and walked out. I have been so mortified about that mistake that I have stopped shopping there ever since."

Pratik roared with laughter. The wine was getting him buzzed, too. "Your turn," he said, a little more exuberantly.

"Never have I ever watched a movie alone," Riya said, not drinking from her glass.

It was Pratik's turn to look embarrassed and drank from his glass.

"Really? Which one?" Riya asked.

"Some stupid movie named Pixel. Well, it wasn't really that bad and I really wanted to watch it but none of my friends wanted to come with me. So..." Pratik let his voice trail off.

"Well, I have never had a dearth of company to watch any movie ever. My friends would always come with me," Riya teased him proudly. "You need to get better friends."

Well, who wouldn't want to be seated next to you in a dark place with a chance of touching you? Even if by mistake, thought Pratik.

The wine had created a nice buzz in Pratik's head. He was getting a little more reckless.

"Never have I ever watched porn in a public place," Pratik said while taking a sip from his glass. Riya smirked, drinking the last of her wine. She poured more into their glasses.

"You are soooo boooooring, Pratik! Why can't you ask some personal questions?"

"Eh, what? Then show me how!" Pratik scoffed.

"Hmm... Never have I ever flirted with someone, that I shouldn't have."

Riya looked straight into his eyes, almost as if she knew. Then, she smirked and took a sip. Pratik felt unsure if he should, but finally took a sip. He started thinking of a fictional story if Riya asked him who, but she didn't.

"Okay, my turn again. Never have I ever gone to the office without underwear," Pratik said, eyeing her mischievously.

Both stared at each other and burst out laughing before sipping from their glasses. The game continued for some time. Slowly, the questions got bolder as the wine took greater hold of them. Once again, their glasses were finished and Riya poured the last of the bottle into their glasses.

"This is the last glass. No stupid, boring question. I don't want to waste this glass. Only really personal, really intimate, and really taboo questions. Promise?" Riya asked Pratik.

"Hmmm..." he hedged. "Okay, I'll try. Your turn now," said Pratik.

"Hmmm... Never have I ever undressed someone in my head?" Riya lilted the last word into a question.

Pratik was undressing her right now in his head. He wasn't sure, but then thought, what the hell, and took a sip. Riya smirked and took a sip also.

"Really? Who?" Pratik asked, before she could ask him.

"The well-dressed Professor. Who else?" Riya replied. Her eyes twinkled.

"Really? We guys are ugly and hairy. You girls really like to think of us, naked?" Pratik asked.

"Yes, of course! And I can't comment about all men, but you are definitely not ugly. You are really handsome." Riya added checking him out.

Pratik flushed, getting flustered. Before he could start, Riya grabbed her opportunity.

"What about you? Whom have you undressed...um, recently?" Riya asked.

She knows, thought Pratik. No! If she did, I wouldn't be here and I would be in a lot of trouble... unless. Pratik couldn't think of anything.

"I am not bound to answer that question."

"Oh, come on. I have been nothing but honest with you," Riya pouted. When Pratik remained silent, she added, "Okay! I'll let you pass on this one, but then no more follow up questions. Your turn."

Pratik thought for a moment. He wanted to ask something really...tawdry...but also did not want to get caught.

"Never have I ever wanted to fuck someone I could not get..." Pratik said and they both drank.

"What, the same professor?" Pratik teased.

"I thought we said no more questions." Riya replied testily.

"Fair point. Your turn," conceded Pratik.

"Never have I ever," Riya started, then looking straight at him added in a serious voice, "Imagined you naked."

Pratik was stumped. She did know. He really did not have the courage to get deeper into this...mess. He looked into his glass but didn't take a sip. Neither did Riya. When he looked back at her, she was still staring into his eyes, as if looking right through him. Her eyes held him a prisoner.

"Never have I ever been so turned on in my life as I am right now... Never have I ever been such a pervert... Never have I ever been so horny for someone that I travelled cities just to get a chance to fuck them!" Ria accused, her tone getting higher with each flung sentence.

Riya had said all of this with an expression that could only be called a stoic glare. Pratik couldn't read her, whether she was hurt or angry or just sad. He felt diminished, pathetic even. All the questions, the schemes, the planning...and his stupidity had just rendered them all for naught. He didn't even have the courage to apologize. Anyway, what could he say? Everything she said was true; he was horny, a pervert, and he really had travelled all the way lusting after her body. And all for a chance to get into her pants?

"I think it's late. I should be leaving," Pratik said with a modest dignity he did not really feel. He left his unfinished glass on the bedside table and stood up to leave.

"After all that you did to get here? Is this how you want it to end?" Riya asked. "What did you really think would happen? You wanted to be alone with me. You wanted to get me drunk and then... what then?"

Pratik felt guilty. He thought he had let her down completely. He imagined the pain in her voice, being betrayed by someone she'd trusted. He had no answer. He looked down at the floor and walked to the door to let himself out.

"You're too drunk to go back to your room. Crash on the couch, here." She gestured at the place he'd just vacated. "I still trust you that much, Pratik," Riya said authoritatively. "Maybe that is your punishment, to have come so close and yet not get your hands on it."

Pratik returned and fell back into the sofa at the tone of her voice. He looked at her, straight in her eyes, maybe for the first time tonight, and saw her clearly, beyond just the object of his desire.

Riya stood up and went into the bathroom, leaving Pratik to his guilt and recriminations.

"Pratik, can you help me?" Riya called from the bathroom.

Pratik was still in a daze as he went into the bathroom. Riya was standing in front of the mirror. As Pratik walked in, she moved her hair to one side.

"Unzip me. Do what your eyes have been doing all night. Do what you've wanted to do for such a long time."

Pratik froze with shock. He did not understand her meaning. Was this a test? Or did she really want him to do it?

"Come on, don't be a sissy. You came all the way here for this. Go ahead. I am all yours tonight." Riya's smile glittered at him in the mirror.

"Riya, I am so sorry..." Pratik began, his voice verging on despair.

Riya turned around and slapped him lightly before giving him a quick peck on his cheek. Pratik fell deeper into his daze. He could feel his cheek burning where she had just kissed him.

"You silly fool! I want it as much as you do. I have wanted you ever since I figured out that you had the hots for me. Why else do you think I got you here and bought the wine? Now, don't waste any more time and undress me." Riya said playfully.

"But, but just now, during the game?" Pratik stammered.

"I was pulling your leg! You owed me that much at least for ogling my breasts for so many years," she replied, blushing

"Has it been so evident?"

"We girls have a sixth sense for pervs," teased Riya. "When someone is staring at us, we know even without looking at them. Also, you are the most honest and straightforward man I know, the current situation notwithstanding. Honest people have a gift. Their face is a mirror for all they think."

Riya kissed Pratik on his lips. She held his face and kept kissing him passionately. Waking up from his daze, Pratik kissed back with equal passion. He had imagined this kiss for such a long time and the reality was so much better than his daydreams. He could feel her teeth grazing along his lips as her tongue made its way into his mouth. It felt like an eternity, but Pratik enjoyed every second of it. Finally, they broke the kiss and Riya turned around again.

"Come on, do it!" she urged Pratik, again moving her hair aside.

Pratik slowly pulled down the long zipper on the back of her dress. It ran almost the entire length of the dress. As soon as he opened it, the dress slipped from her shoulders and pooled at her feet. He saw she had worn no lingerie at all.

As Riya turned around, Pratik could finally see what he'd wanted for so very long. Riya looked nervous, as she awaited his verdict. Pratik devoured her body with his hungry eyes. Her form surpassed any wild daydream he had ever imagined. She possessed a body meant to be adored, touched, cuddled, and loved in wild coupling...and he wanted to do all of that right then and there.

Riya had an hourglass figure with a trim waistline and flat stomach. Her breasts, in contrast to her petite frame, were large and firm in a way that only a twenty-three-year-old's chest could be. Her dark areolae were so inviting that Pratik knew he could spend hours just sucking on her beautiful nipples. The ones which were already erect and craving his attention. As if to complete the perfect picture, she had a beauty spot near her left breast.