The Goa Trip!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm...unnnhhh...unnnhh.... Give it to me, Jiju.... Give it to me harder...." Riya moaned mindlessly.

Pratik knew he would not last long, her tiny asshole squeezed his cock mercilessly, milking it for all it was worth. He wondered briefly who was fucking whom.

"I'm...ugh....I'm going to...ugh...to cumm," Pratik grunted, between his thrusts as he began thrusting faster.

"Yes, Jiju, harder...harder...cum in your sister-in-law's ass...fill me up with your seed!" screamed Riya, egging on even further, an already overly-excited Pratik.

Pratik put his hands around her thighs and impaled her on his cock even more forcefully as he pushed his cock deeper inside's Riya's ass.

"Unnggghhh.... Unnnnhhh...yessss, Jiju deeper.... Harder.... Don't stop...I'm-I'm going to cum!" Riya shrieked, rubbing her clit furiously as she put two fingers in her pussy to stroke inside herself, too.

With one last, deep, thrust Pratik pushed inside her ass, balls-deep and spasmed into his climax. He jetted his load deep into her bowels, filling her up with hot, thick, syrupy man-seed. That was all Riya needed, as she also orgasmed hard, drenching her fingers with her juices which oozed out onto his cock.

"AAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!" Riya screamed, as intense waves of pleasure ran through her body. Pratik fell over her, kissing her roughly while pushing his cock back inside her snuggest hole. Riya hugged him tightly, digging her nails into his back, not willing to let him go. They both were lost in intense and passionate bliss.

Their breathing came very hard. Slowly, as her panting respirations held and steadied, Riya managed, "That...was...bloody murder. You...are...fucking awesome!"

Pratik got up and his cock came out with a wet squelch. He felt drained, exhausted but euphoric, smiling at her awe and joy. As he removed his cock, her hole soon started oozing out his cum. It dripped all over the pillow and bed.

"Ewww! I never knew something so wonderful could be so gross at the same time! I don't envy the next person who has to sleep in this bed."

Both of them shook into laughter. Riya took his hand and got out of the bed. She dragged him to the bathroom and pushed him into the shower, flicking it on. A blast of icy cold water hit them, shocking their bodies.

"Oh, fuck! It's freaking cold!" Pratik shouted, trying to scamper out, but Riya held him tightly in her embrace as goose bumps erupted all over their bodies. Riya's nipples erected instantaneously. She kissed him passionately as she let the icy water wash over their bodies.

Soon, they forgot the chill as they enjoyed bathing each other, and playing with the sensations of frigid bodies and searing sensations. They became lost in each other like a couple of horny teen-agers. Sexual energy floated in the air along with the soap bubbles and arctic humidity.

Pratik lifted Riya up and pushed her into the wall, biting her deep between her neck and shoulder. Pratik then bent forward to suck on her erect nipples.

"Unnnhhhh!" Riya moaned passionately. She jumped on to him, locking her legs behind him and grabbed his hair, pushing his mouth onto her nipples. Pratik's cock had grown rock hard again, pressing into her crotch. Riya realized that her pussy had slickened, too. She put her legs down and turned around. Bending forward slightly, to present herself to Pratik from behind. She put her hands on the wall for support and lifted one of her legs to the ledge, presenting her ready pussy to Pratik.

Tired though he was, Pratik needed no further invitation. He held his cock and guided it to her slightly parted and swollen slit. His cock made its way once again into her wet snugness.

"Nnnnhhh.... Nnnnnhhh!" whimpered Riya.

Pratik reached around to grab her breasts. Pure lust took over his body as he squeezed her firm, fleshy tits. The cold shower still falling over them ceased to have any effect on the passionate fire that raged inside. He pulled her tits downward to bend her into a better position to fuck her harder.

"Aaanhh...aannnnhhh...aaaannnnhh!" Riya whined as her body shook violently with her lust. Pratik put one arm around her, squishing her breasts against his forearm while he brought the other down to languorously rub her sensitive pearl, teasing her with the change of pace. Riya gasped, and her pussy clenched around his cock, not wanting to let it go for even the barest second. The slow, deliberate, rubbing of her sensitive clit became too much for Riya. Pratik neared his climax, too.

"Riu! This...one...is to...remember...me...always!" Pratik grunted.

"I am always your doll and only your doll, always, Jiii-juuuu!" Riya cried without hesitation.

Pratik pushed deep inside her and sprayed into his sister-in-law yet again with his seed. The warm, gooey feeling inside her vagina completely contrasted to the cold of her chilled outside. Riya came hard as her body writhed with spasms of ecstasy yet again. Pratik held her tightly in his embrace when her hands slipped from the wet wall. His spent cock deflated and popped out of her oozing pink pussy. Riya turned around and kissed him deeply. Both stayed there in each other's arms for a long time. It felt like an eternity before they broke apart.

Riya and Pratik checked out of the hotel and took a taxi to the airport. Riya wore a scarf to hide the hickey that Pratik had inadvertently given her in the shower. She kept running a finger over the slight dents and bruising his teeth had left again and again. She also held Pratik's hand, her fingers intertwined between his, thoroughly enjoying the last few moments that they could before reaching Mumbai.

After completing the security check, they sat near the gate. Pratik volunteered to get coffee for them. She smiled behind his retreating back as her phone began to vibrate. She checked and the display showed 'Richa Dee Calling.' She bit her lip before she answered the call from her elder sister.

"Hi, Riu! Have you guys reached the airport?" Richa inquired.

"Yah, Dee. Just reached and checked in." Riya nervously replied.

"Is Pratik with you?" Richa asked.

"Yes, we are together but he has just gone to get coffee for us." Riya answered, beginning to squirm.

"So, tell me, did you guys do it?" Richa asked enthusiastically.

"Y-yes...last night...finally." Riya replied sheepishly, grinning. "Thank you so much, Dee." she rushed out. "I swear if you hadn't said it was okay, I would never have even dared."

"I was getting so tired of you two idiots infatuating over each other every time we got together. Pratik would never have had the balls to...well, cheat on me, that dumb idiot."

"Well, you were right about that, too. If I hadn't made the first move last night, he wouldn't have had the courage."

"Don't you dare berate my husband!" Richa mock-scolded. "He may be a dumb idiot but he is my dumb idiot, forever."

Riya smiled. She could hear the love in her sister's voice. The same love which she had heard in her brother-in-law's voice this morning. They both were really made for each other.

"He really loves you. I hope you won't hold this against him. Will you? He is one of the best guys that I have ever known."

"How can I? When I am the one who orchestrated the entire thing. You are the two people I love most in the world. If this gave you happiness, I am happy for you. Also, I know he is mine forever, even if you had him for a night."

"Thank you, so much Dee." Riya repeated her heartfelt gratitude. Her sore pussy and ass twitched, seemingly joining their thanks with hers. "I just don't know what to say. You are a crazy sister but the best sister anyone could ever have."

"Don't get all sentimental on me. Now, come home quickly so we can go for a girls' night out. I'll get you drunk and I want to hear everything about you and Pratik. It's already turning me on so much thinking about both of you going at each other! So, was it as good as you had imagined?"

"It was amazing...so much more than I had ever imagined." Riya replied.

"Well, I am proud of my husband...hehehe.... He's the best a woman can want. Promise me, you are never ever going to tell him that I knew about it all!" Richa ordered sternly.

"Of course not! I cross my heart." Riya laughed.

"Tell me, Dee, what if you had got it wrong? What if I wasn't ever attracted to Pratik? And would have flipped out when you told me that I could sleep with your husband? How were you so sure?"

"You both are so cute when you try to lie. I would have guessed it from a mile away. Still, I played it safe, just in case it did not go as planned. Do you remember when I did talk to you about it?"

"No, not exactly..."

"Well, I do.... If it backfired, I had a Plan B. That day that we talked about this, well, it was the first of April...."

This story is an exaggerated version of True events that happened to me a few years back...

...or then, maybe it's just a figment of my imagination...

Translation/meaning of the Hindi words in the order they appear:

Kajal: A traditional black make up that Indian girls wear in their eyes.

Standard (Std.): In India grades are known as Standards.

Jiju: An Indian affectionate term used for your elder sister's Husband (Brother -- in -- Law)

Dee: Short for Didi. A term for addressing your elder sister.