The Goats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
992 Followers

The door opened, and I heard Tim's voice.

"The fuck?"

He sounded more stunned then anything. For a moment I was frozen. I opened my eyes, and Caleb looked petrified. I kissed him on the nose. "Don't worry." I whispered.

I stood up, helping him up with me. Tim and Perry and a few of the other guys were standing in the doorway, gawping at us. My cheeks flushed, but I grinned. Maybe it wasn't smart, but I felt a little bulletproof.

"C'mon Caleb." I murmured, putting my arm around his shoulders. We were naked for all of them to see. He was cowering slightly behind me, but I made no move to hide. I hugged him close to my side, and I kissed the top of his head. He looked up at me, and he was still petrified, but maybe my crazy confidence was just a little contagious. He stood next to me, glaring defiantly and a little fearfully at Tim.

We walked out of that shed side by side, triumphant Goats. The guys were speechless. Our clothes were still shredded on the ground outside the shred. They were soaking wet. All of them were torn except for my shirt. I picked it up, and wrung it out. It couldn't have been later then six in the morning, and the sun was just starting to shine.

Tim was talking as I pulled my shirt over Caleb's head. He was shivering at how cold the shirt was, but he looked grateful as I tugged it snug. The hem fell halfway to his knees.

"You faggots better get back to the tents before anyone wakes up." His voice was gruff, scripted. He sounded more scared then anything else. I gave him a cold look, and he gave up almost right away, looking at the ground. All of them looked stoned and scared. As if they had finally realized how much trouble they could get in.

I took my own sweet time taking my torn swim-trunks and pulling them on. I held the rip together with my fingers as Caleb and I walked back towards the camp holding hands. We didn't even look at the fuckers.

---

We went to his tent first. He grabbed some clothes and left. I grabbed some clothes from my tent. We got dressed and dry. It was going to be another five hours or so before everybody was awake and ready to leave the goddamn field.

We were just outside of my tent. It was entirely empty, I had been tent-mates with three of the guys that had kidnapped us. They were probably passed out in one of the other tents. I pulled Caleb into the tent with me. We were both clothed and dry, but I was still cold from the night sleeping nude in the miserable hut.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked, squirming into my sleeping bag.

He was in baggy jeans and my wet t-shirt. I could see his nipples poking through the damp fabric and I felt my erection pressing into my dry clean underwear. He looked around the tent.

"What if they come back?" He asked. He had his glasses back, and if anything it made him look cuter. How had I never seen how sexy he was?

I shrugged. "I don't care. They can't hurt us here. And they're never going to see us again."

He grinned, and kicked off his sandals. He squirmed into the sleeping bag with me. I reached around him and pulled up the zipper so we fit snugly inside the sleeve of cloth.

His shirt was damp and cold, but inside the sleeping bag it warmed up fast. We snuggled so that we were facing the same direction, only this time, I was the little spoon. It felt kind of nice, even though he was smaller then me. I could feel his erection against the small of my back. He had his face buried in the back of my head. He seemed to be shaking his head slowly, nuzzling into my hair.

His hand was resting on my chest, and I squeezed it gently. I was feeling so tired, I had only slept for a few uncomfortable hours last night. I thought that he was falling asleep.

"Jason?" Apparently not.

"Hm?"

"...Um... Nevermind." He nuzzled his face into the back of my neck and huddled closer. I could feel him pressed fully against me, all of him. I could feel the hard length of his penis against my ass through our clothes.

I turned around in the sleeping bag. It was dark, but nowhere near as dark as it had been in the hut. I could see his face clearly. He had hung his glasses up on a strap hanging from the inside of the tent, so his pale blue eyes were bare, and beautiful.

There wasn't a lot of room for arms in this sleeping bag, so moving was awkward. I slid one arm behind his back and I used the other one to cradle his head. He relaxed, using my arm as a pillow. I leaned forward and kissed him very gently on the lips, barely touching him.

He moaned slightly and snuggled closer, pressing deeper into the kiss. His lips were soft and warm. I pulled back slightly.

"What is it?" I asked him. I rubbed his lower back, getting my hand under the damp folds of my shirt to touch his thin warm back.

"Nothing." He murmured unconvincingly. He shied away slightly, an unconscious denial.

I used my hand on his lower back to pull him tantalizingly close. I could feel his bulge against my bulge, separated by jeans and my boxers. I leaned forward slightly and took his lower lip between my teeth gently.

"Ve haff vays of makingk you talk." I growled. He giggled, and nipped my upper lip right back. I moaned and rolled onto my back inside the sleeping bag, taking him with me so he was lying on top. Our legs were tangled together and my hands were on his waist and he was cradling my face in his hands as we kissed. His hips were moving in minute grinding motions that made me moan softly with need.

"I'm sorry Jason." He murmured, kissing my lips. "It's just..." He shut up again.

I moved my hands up his hard lithe back, gathering the folds of my damp t-shirt. "What is it? I'm not going to get mad now... Just tell me."

He rested his head in the hollow of my shoulder, and I moved up one hand to cradle the back of his head. His voice was in my ear. "Yesterday... I had a crush on you. The only time I had ever had sex was with a pedophile who had more muscles then brain cells. You were unattainable, above everything."

He turned his head slightly and kissed my earlobe. "Now... I'm in your sleeping bag. I can feel your cock, I've sucked it. You're even being a gentleman about it. You're gay, you didn't side with your friends. We're going to see a movie later!"

He sighed softly. "It just... It just seems like a dream. It's like some stupid fantasy that I might have during class, or something. It doesn't feel real... and I'm afraid that I'm gonna mess it up."

I didn't know what to say. I kept cradling the back of his head, and I kissed him on the side of his neck.

"You shouldn't act like I'm unattainable." I whispered quietly. "The closest I came to having sex was fondling my homophobe friend during a movie about psychological torture. I know how you feel, because I have to keep reminding myself that this isn't a dream."

He wasn't saying anything.

I sighed. "Caleb? What you and Tim said about me? It's all true. I hated high school so much that I didn't try to be happy or make real friends. I didn't even see anything. High school was just going to be something that I gritted my teeth through. I had college built up in my mind like a sort of utopia, where I would finally get to let go and be myself. I didn't see you like I should have. If my eyes had been opened, I would have tried to get to know you years ago. If I hadn't been so blind, if I hadn't been so fucking concerned about what my 'friends' thought."

"So stop thinking I'm a 'gentleman'. I'm a scumbag that was too blind and too far in the closet to see what really mattered. I'm just trying to make up for lost time."

He giggled, and sucked on my neck. I moaned at the sensation of his hot moist mouth, and the way he ground his hips into my hips.

"I just hope this works." He whispered.

"Me, too."

"Jason?"

"Hm?"

"Can you take your clothes off? You're just tormenting me now."

I laughed delightedly and slipped out of my shirt in a fluid motion, tossing it out of the sleeping bag. "Sure thing Caleb." I grabbed the hem of his shirt and he helped to squirm out of it.

His chest was warm and smooth against my chest. He ran his fingers across my chest, tangling in my modest patch of dark chest hair. It was just a faint triangle between my nipples that tapered to about the center of my chest. He stroked my chest, admiring it, and slid his hand into my armpit, tangling his fingers in the tuft of dark hair. I squirmed slightly and panted with laughter.

"You're ticklish?" He asked, puzzled and grinning. "That's so cute!"

I tried to tickle him back, but he just grinned down at me from his lofty position lying on top of my body. He shook his head. "You can try Jason... It wont work."

He reached into my armpits and tickled me mercilessly as I squirmed underneath him, laughing breathlessly. I rolled so I was on top of him and I pinned his arms above his head with my hands. He panted and looked up at me, his cheeks hot and flushed with arousal. My groin was pressed tightly against his groin with gravity, and I was rocking my hips so I could grind my erection against his. I could feel his toes curling and his eyes looked dizzy and glassy with lust.

I kissed him hard, breathing through my nose as I tried to devour his mouth. He kissed me right back, sucking on my tongue, and moaning as I reached down and fumbled with his zipper. I kept his wrists above his head in my hand and yanked his pants down a few inches so his cock popped out eagerly. I could feel the hot length of it against my stomach. I jerked down my boxers and straddled his thin hips so my naked cock was against his naked cock.

I grabbed his thin wrists above his head and ground my length against him, kissing him hard as he let out little moans into my mouth, arching his pelvis into mine.

"Jason!" He panted into my ear. "Do you... Do you want to fuck me?"

I was startled, but I groaned as my cock pressed into his stomach let out a blob of precome. I wanted to, badly. But...

"Are you sure?" I panted. "Wont it, y'know, hurt? I've never done this before..."

He groaned and bit my earlobe a little sharper then earlier. "I don't care! Please Jason?" He kissed the side of my neck and reached down, fumbling in his pants pocket. He gave me what felt like a greasy cube and a moist towelette.

I brought the objects to the light and I blushed when I saw what they really were. It was a condom in a foil wrapper and a small travel-size jar of vaseline. The vaseline was half full.

"Why do you have these?" I asked breathlessly.

He nipped my chin. "I've kept a condom in my wallet since I was fifteen. I swap it out for a fresh one every time the expiration date gets too close. The vaseline is for my lips. They get chapped."

I kissed his lips, and they were very soft.

I got on my knees so I had a little room to maneuver inside the sleeping bag. I kissed his lips. "Tell me if I'm hurting you, okay?" He nodded and cradled my head in his hands to kiss me hard. He was almost trembling with excitement.

I set the condom down on his navel, and I unscrewed the slightly slippery jar lid after a few tries. I dipped my middle finger into the jelly and curled it close to my palm to protect it while my other fingers searched for him. I crawled my fingers down the inside of his leg and under is testes until I felt a tiny pucker.

I leaned over him, resting on top of him while I lead my middle finger to his anus. It was so small, but my finger slipped right in. He whimpered, and I froze, but then he panted. "More, please!"

I moved my finger around inside him. He was so hot and slippery in there... When I had spread the gob of jelly around, I slipped in my index finger, and that was more of a squeeze. He groaned and squirmed, trying to make me push my fingers in deep. I panted; he was voracious, he just wanted more.

I took my fingers out and he groaned, but I was just digging in the container for more jelly.

When I shoved my two fingers back in he panted and wrapped his arms around my back, digging his fingers in. The hurt felt kind of good. I squeezed my ring finger into his opening and he gasped, clutching tight to my shoulders.

"Does it hurt?" I panted, withdrawing my fingers. He let out an exasperated laugh.

"Jason? It feels amazing... Please do it again!" He kissed me on the lips and then gasped when I worked my fingers back inside.

I thrust my three fingers in and out, trying to loosen him up. Even though I had worked three fingers in, I was still afraid that it would hurt him. He released me, and I felt his hands caressing my cock, making me lose my concentration.

I heard a tiny ripping noise, and then I realized he was fumbling the condom onto my cock.

"Eager-much?" I joked. He giggled, but he was serious, he lifted his hips and knocked the little jar of vaseline away.

"Please? Jason, I want you to be inside of me."

"Okay, okay... I don't want to hurt you."

"Jason? I have a dildo you know."

"Whaa?" I jerked so I was sitting up, my condom-wrapped cock standing straight out in front of me about six inches above his stomach. The zipper roared as I sat up, letting in a nice draft to cool our sweaty bodies. He giggled when he looked up at me, but his voice was gentle.

"You don't have to worry about hurting me Jason... At home, I use that vaseline and a dildo that I bought online." He blushed a little. "It's blue... I can show it to you if you want... But don't worry. I'm not exactly a virgin here."

I relaxed and knelt back down again. "Sorry Caleb... I keep forgetting. Tell me what to do?"

I didn't want to offend him, and I really did want some pointers. In all of the porn I watched, there was never any real trouble with anal sex. The stars were probably lubed up before the cameras started rolling. I needed his advice.

He wrapped one hand around the back of my neck for support and with the other he reached down to guide me. "Put some lube on your cock first..." He fumbled with the jar of vaseline and got a big gob on his fingers. I fumbled the jar closed. He slicked the jelly all over the condom over my cock.

"Then, use your hand, and just guide the tip in, nice and slow." I bent my knees low, his legs were curled over my hips. I led my slick cock under the heavy pouch of his balls. I felt around a little, and I found his slick little hole. I pushed, moaning behind my closed lips at the intense feeling of penetrating that hot slick little ring. He was breathing fast, and he whispered. "Aah!" As his sphincter closed around the head.

My forehead was beaded with sweat... it felt so good.

"Alright, just hold on to me, and come in gently. Keep going back and forth so I can get used to you, and only go deeper a little at a time. I'll tell you if your going too fast." Almost as an afterthought, he whispered. "Your cock feels amazing Jason."

"Thanks." I chuckled, and then I lay down on top of him, resting my arms on either side of his head. His legs were spread wide and he had hooked his ankles around my knees. I kissed him, sucking on his tongue, he liked that. He kept making these little noises that were mostly air, little noises that incensed me.

I was bumping my hips in nearly invisible movements, each one pushing me a little bit deeper inside him. He was so warm, so slick. My cock slid in about a centimeter and he gasped. buried my face in his neck, gasping and moving my cock in and out a few inches, waiting for him to relax.

Once I had gotten in about three inches, he gasped. "Jason! Jason do that again!"

I went in again, and he shuddered. I knew that I had hit his prostate. I did several short strokes, trying to manipulate his prostate, afraid of going in further. It was him who reached around me and grasped my buttocks, pulling me all the way in.

He gasped with pain and I nearly came. I was in him to the root, I pulled out a little, and went in again. After three strokes, he stopped grimacing, and I started to really move. He clutched my shoulders and moved his hips in time. One hand snaked down to grasp my buttock and squeeze, regulating my rhythm.

I tried to slow down and he moaned with frustration, trying to make me go faster. "Caleb, if I go any faster, I'll come!"

"I'm so close Jason, go faster!"

I ducked my head against his chest and just gave it my all. I pounded in and out of him as fast as my hips would go and he arched against me, gasping as I punched in and out. I fumbled my hand between us to stroke his cock, but when I touched him, his cock spasmed and I could feel slick fluid coating my fingers and palm.

I gasped as the walls of his ass contracted, squeezing me. I cried out into the sleeping bag as an intense draining orgasm sent my come shooting into the condom.

Four more deep strokes, and then I went limp on top of him, I couldn't help it. I felt bad because I must have been squishing him, but I needed to catch my breath. The upper flap of the sleeping bag had fallen off and we were just lying there, naked and covered in body-fluids.

I shakily started to push myself off, reaching down to remove the come-filled condom. I tossed the nasty thing over to the trash-bag that one of my tent-mates had started. "Sorry..." I mumbled.

He hugged me so hard that I went limp on top of him again, losing my balance. He nuzzled his face into my neck. "I like it like this..." He murmured sleepily.

I chuckled breathlessly and reached for my shirt. I used it to wipe up the sloppy mess between our stomachs, and to wipe between his legs. After tossing my come- and vaseline- stained shirt into the paper shopping bag I had brought my change of clothes in, I lay back down on top of him.

I held up my weight for a minute. "Are you sure?"

He hugged me tight to him. "Yeah... It feels nice."

I started to drift off when he started to talk again. "Jason?"

I forced myself awake, and I kissed his earlobe. "Hm?"

"Do you think this will work? You and me?" His voice was so timid, so worried.

I shook my head blearily to wake up. "I don't know." I said truthfully. "I've never been in a relationship before, so this is going to be my first go.

I wiped my eyes. "But I want it to work, and I'm going to try hard to make it work. And hey..." I kissed my shy classmate on the chin. "Maybe we'll get lucky."

He smiled and kissed me back. "Thanks Jason."

I let my head droop back down to the hollow above his shoulder. "G'night..." I whispered, barely conscious.

"I'm glad that we were the Goats this year." He whispered, nuzzling into my cheek.

"Me, too."

THE END

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
992 Followers