All Comments on 'The Goats'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awe

9babThat was a very charming story.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
As usual brilliant

Very compelling and charming I hope they both become millionaires and Tim a dust catcher... what competition by the way so I can vote for you

julrijulrialmost 12 years ago
great read!

Excellent as always. Best of luck with the contest.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
Great Story

A sweet read. I really like this story and wish we knew more about how the next few years go for them. I hope they stay together and both get successful. Maybe a sequel? Pretty please with sugar on top?

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago

I wonder how funny Jason's dad would find that his son was one of the goats. People truly can be blind to what they don't want to see. Jason just had to open his eyes as well as his heart and both he and Caleb benefitted from it.

knottokknottokalmost 12 years ago
Wellwritten

This was a great story. I got a little sidetracked at the beginning remembering my own high school years and the crazy trips which were under-chaperoned by well meaning adults who had no idea how to manage teenagers. It brought back LOL memories.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago

Uh, sequel? PLEASE?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very cute story, but...

*THAN* is the word for comparison, *then* indicates what happens next. I think I flinched every time. It detracts from what is otherwise a great read. I'd also like to see a sequel, but please fix the grammar first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a sweet story

I'm glad I'm an adult now (well most of the times). High school had its scary moments with mean teenagers, and some of the craziest and scary decisions ever:-)

This was beautiful, errors and all, I hope you have a sequel in store for these boys. I know I'd love that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I just love your stories. I love your ideas, your characters, the way you write. That's all I wanted to say.

FangsAnarchyFangsAnarchyalmost 12 years ago
5 from me once again

I love what you wrote and the sex was some of the best on here. I wish this wasn't a contest entry as I would really love to hear more. You are one of my favorite writers on here and I am surprised this story isn't rated higher as it is one of your strongest. I have a soft spot for my fave of yours but this one is close 2nd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I know it's a convenient plot device to have make every single straight person evil, but you should really find some other way to make your story work. This story is great, well written and beautiful, just like all the others. It's just that I know exactly what's going to happen before I read it. A shy and awkward feminine gay guy meets a more confident, less feminine gay guy. The feminine one went through some sort of child abuse. Some "gay bashers" enter the story, along with straight characters that are just plain jerks. The masculine one helps the feminine one with his past and defends him against the bashers. Everything turns out alright in the end. I'd just like to see you change up your formula a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I don't know if you've ever used a hookah before but hookah is designed for smoking shisha (tobacco) only, if you do smoke just weed out of it it'll fuck the entire thing up. It's a minor story flaw, but it irked me while reading.

podgapodgaalmost 12 years ago
Evocative...

A number of cliches in the story, but then again, how much of what we read is truly original? Going beyond that, however, and despite a small issue I had with how much detail Jason could see in the dark, what I loved about this is how very real it felt, especially while they're still in the hut. That whirl of emotion, confusion, nerves and pure physical feeling. Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:)

Loved it! Very sweet. However, you should never ever use vaseline with latex condoms. The vaseline degrades the latex and kind of makes it useless for protecting against STDs.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182almost 12 years ago
i so love happy endings

especially happy endings for sweet/lonely/vulnerable boys with heartbreakingly low expectations. the story flowed quickly and smoothly. it was peppered throughout with some really great descriptive phases - not just during the sex, but i do appreciate how all your sex scenes are so detailed. liked the script motif. great entry, thanks!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 12 years ago
Lovely

I think you had a great set up and a fantastic finished, lots of emotion along with some hot sex. Ignore the lack of originality comments, with the amount of stories on here there is NEVER any true originality and you did a fantastic job of breathing new life into some of the more usual theme lines. Being able to do that is real talent and I thought it was a great read... going to be checking out more of your stuff!

Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Awesome story~

Very heartfelt and believable characters. . . lovely soft romance feel. . . and the steaminess factor was right on point :) Oh, and I loved the attention to sensory details, as it really drew the reader (a female in my case) in! Well done!

YsliiYsliialmost 12 years ago
tu eres super XD

tus historias siempre me gustan Jajaja sigue asi!

Fuckm3girl95Fuckm3girl95almost 12 years ago
Incredibly impressed

I was looking for something hot to read and found this. I don't normally read gay porn as it never seems to get me off but the title intrigued me so I clicked on it. I'm so glad I did. I was quickly drawn in by the descriptive scenes and the oh so believable characters. This story, has enough romance to make me sigh, and enough passion to make me pant. An instant favorite and one I'll read again. Best of luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful. Perhaps you're best work and I think one of the best gay romances on the site. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Furious

I'm just so disappointed that Tim and the others didn't get in trouble for this. I couldn't even enjoy the rest of the story because I felt so furious on behalf of the two main characters!

LeoLingLeoLingabout 11 years ago
Good story

But I agree with anon, I would have enjoyed it even more had the ignorant asshole bullie's had been punished severly, some people really do deserve to die. Or even better, put inprison and become some giant bubba's bitch and oh yes, bubba would have a 12inch dick haha, DAMN BUBBA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
?

Did they end up together? I would have liked to know

sensual_bluesensual_blueabout 11 years ago
Just Great!

I have read this story three times so I decided to leave a comment, I really loved it and iIhope that there will be a sequel and the others get into trouble, but I won't let that deter me from enjoying this wonderful story of Caleb and Jason falling in love, please write a sequel for these two they deserve to have a bright future full of Friendship, Trust, and Lots of Love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's about the Two Goats

The focus of the story was on the two characters who became the Goats: not about Tim or the other jerks. That stuff happens to gay/straight/black/white/female/Earthling/Martian whatever - it either controls the story (or your life) or you get on with what is important.

Retribution happens in its own sweet time: Great story and very well done. I cared and empathized with the two main Goats and thought it very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sequel, please!!!!!

PLEASE be kind and give us a glimpse into their life after this amazing incident. A time leap-ten years or something. Anything to quench our hunger for gay love...

CE300CE300over 7 years ago
Another excellent story!

Like the title says, another excellent story! I have yet to find a story of yours that haven't been able to pull me into it! Your style of writing is wonderful. As for the few grammar mistakes, we are human and not perfect. As a writer myself I get the grammar comment every once and awhile. The thing that some people don't understand is that we do not do this professionally. Even when we have editors sometimes things will slip past our eyes. When it comes to originality that can be every hard to do. The majority of readers want a happy, bright and pleasant story. That only leaves so much to work with. The darker stories, as mine tend to be, have a very small audience. This type of story seems to work wonderfully for you and I think you should keep it up! I look forward to more of your stories!

Much love,

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
epilogue needed

those idiots physically assaulted, kidnapped, and held hostage two innocent people. period. there's a reason hazing and all other kinds of bullying are illegal. They are criminals, and deserve to be stained by their crimes. pressing charges and forcing them to be shamed in the media, labeled as felons (losing college and financial opportunities as a result) is what they deserve. The hosts practice should be exposed and charges filed against the school district, and Jason's dad should be forced to decide whether to remain deluded and unrepentant, or realize what he did wrong to the"goats" of his time and defend his son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't see the justification of stripping them naked and throwing them in shed.. that's cruel. Just think if they had've gotten frost bite or worse.

nthusiasticnthusiastic6 months ago

I agree with ‘epilogue needed’ from anonymous, I would have liked to see the bullies charged and convicted of assault, battery, kidnapping and hate crime, at the very least. It was cruel and inexcusable. This ‘tradition’ should have been stopped years ago. 😡😤🤬

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous