The Goblin

Story Info
Aiden visits a Goblin and gets more than magical fruit...
2.2k words
3.92
6.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poem is partially written by C. Rossetti.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every late afternoon, right after dinner, Aiden left his little wooden cottage and went to sit beside the small stream that led into the woods. He sat there to think about life, to express his gratitude for the day, and to enjoy the beautiful nature.

The butterflies and fireflies flapped their wings busily around him, while the sky had at least five different colors.

The calm rippling of the water was hearable in the background, but that wasn't the only thing he heard besides that stream every evening. He also heard the Goblin's mesmerizing and appealing voice:

"Come buy my orchard fruits, come buy.

Bananas and oranges,

Melons and raspberries,

Pine-apples, blackberries,

Apricots, strawberries;

All ripe together,

In summer weather.

Come buy, come buy:

My grapes fresh from the vine,

Pomegranates full and fine.

Taste them and try:

Pears to fill your mouth,

Lemons from the South,

Sweet to tongue and sound to eye;

Come buy, come buy..."

Aiden knew that he shouldn't listen to the enchanting voice. That voice, that made his cheeks blush and his heart race. That made the blood pump faster through his veins and his ears red and hot. He mustn't listen! The Goblin and his fruits were evil, he wanted to lure him to take one of his divine fruits!

Aiden knew this because his mother always said to him: "Don't listen to a Goblin offering his fruit!"

But then why does Aiden torture himself and go to sit beside that stream every late afternoon? The answer was: He didn't know. His legs just took him there, day after day.

And on that one fateful day, Aiden couldn't resist the tempting calls any longer...

He stood up and followed the small stream further into the woods, where he saw the Goblin standing, and for the first time in Aiden's life, the voice had a face. The Goblin didn't look ugly or grotesque at all like Goblins normally did.

He was tall and slenderly built. His black shiny hair was combed to the back, except for a few strings which fell to his forehead. He was clothed in a tight dark emerald-green suit, made of thin fabric.

On his bare feet, he stood before his little whimsical market stall that was overgrown with wild blooming flowers which climbed to the top of the little tent that protected the juicy, delicious fruits from the evening sun.

Like a bee to a flower, Aiden was instantly drawn to the beautiful Goblin.

"You are here at last. I have called you so many times, Aiden. Welcome, my name is Kohl," the Goblin said. "Do you maybe want to buy some of my luscious fruit?"

Aiden knew he should have said no, but instead he said: "Yes...but I don't know how to pay for them. I have no coin with me."

Kohl smiled a devilishly handsome smile, showing his perfect set of pearly white teeth. "That's ok, Aiden. All I want is a kiss and you can take all my juicy and ripe fruits. Everything you want, it's yours..."

Aiden felt like his body was set on fire. He felt the burn inside his cheeks and a tingling feeling from his fingertips to the bottom of his feet.

A voice inside him said that he should walk away right now. "Don't believe this man, he might look kind and beautiful but he is a Goblin. He is evil and vicious, cruel and dangerous," it said. But Aiden wanted that man's forbidden fruits desperately, and a kiss didn't sound that bad, did it? He gazed at the Goblin's moisty, shiny lips. No, it didn't sound so bad at all...

"Ok, I will kiss you in exchange for some of your fruits," Aiden agreed.

That made Kohl's lips curl upwards. He had waited such a long time for this moment and finally, he was being rewarded for all that long waiting. Aiden might want to taste his delicious fruits, but Kohl himself wanted to taste Aiden's forbidden fruit as well...

The Goblin took a few steps closer to the other. "What would you like to try first?" he said and from behind his back, he presented one big, fat, juicy, and gorgeous strawberry that he held in front of Aiden's face. "Maybe you'd like this strawberry?"

"Yes, I like that one," Aiden said, licking his lips. It's been years since he had eaten a strawberry. His mother never wanted to buy the fruit because it was so expensive. He wanted to grab the strawberry out of Kohl's hands, but the Goblin pulled his hand away before Aiden could and walked forward, making Aiden walk backward.

"Wait, not so fast..." Kohl whispered. "Remember what you promised me? You need to pay for it."

Aiden nodded, feeling a little nervous. He'd never kissed someone before. He leaned his head against the tree, closed his eyes, and pouted his lips forward.

Kohl took a little bite out of the strawberry and smeared its red juices on his lips before he pressed them against Aiden's and licked his lips with his strawberry tongue. Aiden found the sweet-sour taste against his lips, so deliciously divine and he wanted more. He greedily stuck his tongue inside Kohl's mouth, licking him and sucking on the lips.

He didn't know what came over him, he felt so alive and yet so relaxed and so...aroused.

What kind of fruit did the Goblin give him?!

He threw his arms around Kohl and moaned into his mouth while begging for more. "More... more..." he moaned.

"What, more?" Kohl asked while unfolding Aiden's arms.

"More sweet juicy kisses from your lips..."

Kohl caressed Aiden's soft cheeks before he laid his hand against the bark of the tree. His touch made the branches grow longer and longer until some of them folded around Aiden's upper arms, pulling him against the bark while others curled around his ankles, pinning him against the tree.

What was happening? "Kohl..." Aiden whined.

"Shhh..." Kohl soothed and he smeared the strawberry against Aiden's mouth, who rolled his eyes up into his skull when the enchanted fruit touched his lips.

Kohl licked Aiden's lips clean and their tongues tangled together once more, sloppy and noisy.

"Hmm..." Aiden moaned.

Kohl undressed. Slowly, he unpopped the buttons of his suit while Aiden waited in a delirious and high state. He was sweating, only wanting to have a taste of Kohl's sweetness again. "Please, hurry," he half sobbed.

After his shirt, Kohl kicked off his pants and stood naked before the desperate boy like a bronzed God.

"Here, my sweet Aiden," Kohl said while he squashed the strawberry on his chest till it was all mush and he smeared it out, waiting for a hungry man to lick it off. And the man did as the tree gave him some space by growing its branches longer, so Aiden could lean in.

Aiden ran his feverish tongue all over that sweet-tasting body while moaning like a desperate harlot. He sucked on the Goblin's stiff nipples like they were the most precious things he'd ever had in his mouth.

Kohl hissed when Aiden bit the nubs hard. This Aiden was so eager for his taste...

He watched how the boy trailed his tongue to where the red fruit juices had drizzled lower. Dripping into the little black hairs below his navel and running over his erection. Aiden licked all the drops he could and more.

He sank to his knees and the branches that held him into place, cut into his arms and ankles, but he didn't care. He wanted those fruit extracts, he needed to lick all those juices off that sweet Goblin's skin.

"...hmm..." he made low sounds of pleasure while licking the Goblin's long, thick, unyielding flesh, till it was clean and glistened from his saliva. It tasted strawberry sweet and a little bitter-salt.

"Ahmm...so good..." Aiden mumbled with his mouth full of hard cock.

His voice vibrated around hard-on and Kohl felt a wave of goosebumps tickling his body. "Ahh..." he moaned while his cock was licked, sucked, and swallowed thoroughly by the eager virgin mouth.

He then grabbed Aiden by his hair and pushed himself in deeper, helping the kneeling boy to take him in further.

"Hmm...ngh!" Aiden almost choked, but he didn't care. All he wanted was more and more, and that was precisely what he got. Over and over again his mouth was filled up by hard flesh until teeth marks stood on his lips. Raw, swollen, and bruised, they were.

Kohl could feel his stomach tighten but he didn't want to cum in his mouth for he wanted to cum in ass, so he let go and pulled his cock out.

"Ahm...more...p-please..." Aiden whined, breathlessly, with tears rolling down his cheeks.

The tree pulled him back upon his feet, and its little curly branches began to take off his clothes. Slowly, sensually, while Aiden was still a moaning and desperate mess. He felt like he was high, out of this world, yet só good. He tried to taste the flavor on his lips, so he licked them clean. He never felt this fantastic before and he whined for more.

Kohl watched the tree do its work, and while it did, he walked to his little market stall and grabbed another piece of fruit. A pear this time.

When he returned, Aiden was naked just as he was. Naked, panting, flushed red and his cock pointed high while he was still held in the tree's grasp, waiting with desperation.

Kohl bit a piece out of the pear and let it melt on his tongue before he kissed Aiden and shoved a little piece of fruity flesh straight into Aiden's mouth with his tongue. It tasted sweet and gritty.

He ran the rest of the pear over Aiden's chest, which left a blazing hot trail to his skin for the Goblin to lick it off and suck on the stiff nipples, just like the boy had done to him earlier.

"Ahh..." Aiden moaned.

Kohl came back up again, licking his way to Aiden's collarbones, Adam's apple and neck, receiving moans which were like music to his ears.

Then Kohl touched the branches which held Aiden in their tight grip, and they responded to his command, lifting Aiden's legs in the air, in a widely spread position, right at the level of Kohl's pointing desire.

Aiden's hole looked so enticing... It was smooth and hairless.

Kohl bit one big chunk out of the pear and then smeared the juicy leftovers over Aiden's pink clenching wrinkle before he pressed 2 fingers inside, thrusting in and out, widening it for him.

The chunk of pear in his mouth, he pushed between Aiden's lips who, while heavily moaning, ate it all too greedily.

The Goblin then positioned himself and shoved his cock through the tight ringed muscle.

"Ahh...!" Aiden rolled his eyes up in his skull and moaned hard when Kohl almost split him open, using only the juicy sweet fruit as lube to enter.

Kohl had waited so long for this. Every day he'd called for Aiden, just for this one moment. This one moment of pure pleasure.

He pulled out and forced his cock deep inside again. It felt tight, wet and tingling.

Aiden couldn't comprehend what was going on, but it felt like he entered the gates of heaven.

"Ahh...so hard, s-so good..." He moaned, every time that Kohl's cock slid into him. It felt so delicious.

Kohl embraced Aiden with one hand behind his back, while the other hand, still dripping with pear liquids, was brought to Aiden's mouth. He stuffed 2 fingers into the other's mouth.

"Suck them clean," he said with a rusty voice and Aiden did. He swirled his tongue around them, while he moaned against Kohl's fingers. Once he even bit in them as a result of Kohl speeding up and fucking him harder and faster.

"Ahh," Aiden moaned when his body became hotter than hot and the feeling of pure bliss close. He felt radiations running up his spine and back to the tip of his drizzling cock.

Kohl pulled his fingers out of Aiden's mouth and folded his hand over the hard cock of the boy which he began to stroke at the same pace his own cock thrusted in and out of the tight hole.

With every hard and deep thrust, Aiden felt his stomach tighten and the lingering burning feeling boiled inside him till he couldn't hold it any longer. He pulled at his restraints and felt himself being pushed over the edge and he erupted, squirting all over his chest and Kohl's.

"Ahh" Aiden cried out like there was no tomorrow.

The Goblin came too when feeling Aiden's asshole clenching so tightly around his cock. He climaxed hard, filling Aiden up with his own sweet juices with each jolt of pure pleasure.

When his high has ebbed away, Aiden felt that the tree was letting him go and he fell into Kohl's arms. Tired. He was so tired.

"Thank you, sweet Aiden. Sleep now..." the younger heard before he fell into a deep sleep.

~

Aiden woke up with a startle. He was in his bed, in his house. Home.

What a weird dream! Absolutely weird, but also very arousing... He was super horny after waking up.

After he was done with doing his business, he stood up, and his eyes fell on an object not known to him. He walked towards it and it appeared to be a bowl of fresh fruit with a little note that laid on top of a deep red strawberry, that said:

"Thank you, Aiden, for setting me free."