Princess Becomes the Toy of Monster

Story Info
Girl become the sex-toy of futanari female monster.
5.9k words
4.28
18.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CYFMH
CYFMH
5 Followers

A cart was running along a dirt road in a certain kingdom deep inside a forest. The weather was raging outside the carriage. Lightning lit up the skies, lighting up the forest.

Inside the carriage was the current princess of the kingdom, Sofie. She had been on a diplomatic visit to a neighboring nation and was currently on her way home. Unfortunately, they had hit a storm on the way.

Usually, it was a procedure to halt the carriage in such a storm, but the chauffeur had pleaded with the princess that he had to get home by the next day, or it would harm his business.

Suddenly, a loud crash sounded nearby. Then—

*bang*

The carriage came to an abrupt halt after hitting something.

Princess Sofie fell forward in the carriage. She quickly recovered from the shock of the crash, and shouted, "Are you all right out there? What happened!?"

She received no response. A few seconds passed, then a few minutes. She decided that the chauffeur had probably been hurt in the crash. Managing to get to her feet again, she pushed open the door to the carriage and was instantly met with a flood of rain and wind.

Shielding her eyes from the wind, she ventured out of the carriage. The ground splashed as her expensive shoes sank into the mud outside.

She perceived her surroundings. There was no light in sight besides a little lantern sitting on top of the crashed carriage, providing some slight illumination in the otherwise dark surroundings.

She forced her way to the front of the carriage, trying to confirm the chauffeur's condition. When she reached her destination, she found the chauffeur slumped over in his seat. She could tell from his undulating shoulders that life hadn't left him yet.

She walked over and shouted through the storm, "Hey, wake up, we need to seek shelter!"

This time, the chauffeur woke up. He jerked before slowly opening his eyes. At first, he seemed confused, but soon, clarity entered his eyes. He looked over at Princess Sofie, "I can't take shelter. This business is too important for my family."

He sounded desperate and slightly afraid at the same time, his eyes vigilantly jumping around the dark forest.

"Princess, how about this, I will take the horse and ride back to town. Then, I'll send someone to come get you. Don't worry, it won't take too long, you can just hide in the carriage while you wait."

It was clear what the chauffeur was trying to do, but the Princess had no choice but to let him go.

"Then go."

"Thank you so much, Your Highness," the chauffeur presented a formal thanks, before hurrying towards the horse.

"Raaarrhhhh"

Suddenly, a loud animalistic roar was heard from the forest. Both faces instantly turned pale. The chauffeur looked back apologetically at Princess Sofie, before hurrying the horse to ride into the darkness.

Princess Sofie felt despair at that moment. To think she would become beast-food. How could she have been so unfortunate?

"Rahhhhrrr!"

The roar sounded again. After hearing it a second time, Princess Sofie noticed that the roar sounded more desperate than threatening, like a plea for help. She tried to peer into the forest, but it was too dark to see anything.

She hesitated for a moment, before deciding to investigate the noise. If it was dangerous, then it would make no difference if she waited to be attacked or went to greet it head-on. She grabbed the little lantern on top of the carriage, before venturing into the dark forest.

The storm was less intense beneath the thick crowns of the trees. In exchange, no light seemed to exist besides the light currently in her hand. Leaves rustled in her surroundings. Slowly, the pleading roar became clearer and clearer. In tandem, Princess Sofie's pace also increased the closer she got to the noise.

Then she gradually noticed that the amount of time between each roar increased before it stopped altogether.

She knew, however, that she must be close to the origins. Venturing further in, she suddenly heard some deep breathing, clearly from a beast. Then, amid the darkness, two yellow orbs lighted up.

Moving the lantern closer to the source, her face paled.

Right before her eyes, a massive, scaled creature was intensely staring at her.

The black scales shone under the light. The yellow reptilian eyes made her blood flow backward. Long claws extended from the limbs of the creature.

This world was one of beasts and magic. Since she was little, she had been obligated to study, so she instantly recognized the identity of the creature. A drake. A dragon-like creature without wings. They are known to be very intelligent, but also highly dangerous.

After recovering from her shock, she calmed down a bit. For some reason, this drake hadn't pounced on her yet.

She used the lantern to assess the situation of the horrifying creature before her. A tree had clamped down on its long neck. Usually, this wouldn't have been that great of an issue, considering the strength of a drake, however, it seemed the drake had already been exhausted before the accident, on top of lying in the cold mud. It no longer had any energy left.

The fallen tree was currently stuck. One end was still half attached to the original stump of the tree; the other end had been latched into the ground. There was no way for the frail Princess Sofie to lift the tree out of the ground, so the only thing left would be to somehow detach it from the base.

She remembered there being a sword back at the carriage. She looked at the drake suffering under the fallen tree, before turning around and rushing back to the carriage. Soon, she returned with the sword. The drake, noticing the human returning with a weapon, instantly became hostile.

"Grrrruurrhhh!"

It released a threatening growl.

Princess Sofie instantly realized its concerns, so she put the sword down, "Don't worry, I'm going to help you. I just need to use the sword to cut the tree."

She gesticulated while talking, hoping the drake would understand.

The drake watched the human gesticulate toward the tree stump, moving her arms in a swinging motion. Since it was an intelligent creature, it inferred what the human might have been communicating, and halted its growling.

Princess Sofie rejoiced internally. She once again grabbed the sword, and under the suspicious eyes of the drake, she walked towards the tree stump.

The tree stump was positioned right by the drake's head. Theoretically, the drake could easily bite her to pieces once she got near it. Likewise, Princess Sofie could also stab the drake with the sword, instantly killing it.

It was a risky game of trust between the two creatures of different races. Slowly, Princess Sofie arrived by the tree stump. Standing in biting distance from the drake, she raised her sword and swung down.

*clank*

The sound of metal cutting into wood sounded. The drake had trusted the human and refrained from defending itself. This was a choice based both on hope and logic. It hoped the human would aid its situation, however, even if the human meant it harm, it would have died from starvation soon enough anyway. Therefore, there was not a lot to lose from this gamble.

Princess Sofie was only a frail 19-year-old girl. She was not particularly tall, around 5'4". She had never exercised in her life and lived a sheltered lifestyle, never doing a chore herself.

Therefore, she even struggled to lift the heavy sword and yet, she kept struggling to raise it, before bringing it down onto the tree stump. Her breathing quickly became haggard, and her arms began to feel numb, but she kept hacking away at the tree. For some reason, she felt a desire to save this drake in distress...

The drake watched the human struggle to even lift the sword but continued desperately slashing at the tree stump. At first, it was confused by why this human was trying this hard to save it, but gradually, it instead started feeling gratitude, as well as a hidden desire...

Princess Sofie did not have the leeway to notice the glint in the eyes of the drake. She continued to hack at the stump. Suddenly, she felt the sword meet less resistance as she swung it down. Wood splinters flew everywhere, as the tree separated from the wood stump.

"Roooarrrr!"

With a roar of joy, and some energy earned from a newfound motivation, the drake pulled its head out from under the fallen tree. Princess Sofie also felt joy at that moment. This was the first time she had done something on her own, and she had succeeded!

With a smile, she looked over at the drake, only to be surprised again. While it was caught under the tree, the drake had seemed vulnerable. After it had been freed, however, it now seemed to have doubled in size, as it towered over Princess Sofie, even while it stood on its four legs.

She only realized now that she had freed a terrifying predator, which was probably very hungry from being stuck under the tree.

The drake studied the human, who started showing signs of fear after smiling at it. It was amused by this, before remembering why it had been so exhausted before being caught under the tree.

Princess Sofie watched the drake move over to some shrubbery, before pulling out a large deer-like creature.

Apparently, it had been hunting before getting trapped, which explains why it had been so exhausted.

Then the drake started moving into the forest. Princess Sofie felt a slight regret watching it leave, though she didn't understand why.

Suddenly, the drake stopped, before turning its head back towards Sofie. Its eyes invitingly looked at her, as it swung its tail in a motion, leading her to follow.

Princess Sofie hesitated for a moment, before deciding to follow the drake. A gleam passed through the drake's eyes as it watched the human that saved it follow.

As Princess Sofie followed the drake into the dark woods, she caught her own reflection in a small rain puddle on the ground. She was a short girl with short brown hair, semi-large brown eyes, and a small round nose. People usually told her she had a cute and endearing appearance. Her chest wasn't that large, and the same went for her hips. She was slender and frail, making her not appear a year older than her age.

As she followed the drake, she started to question her objective in doing so. Yet she convinced herself that this was the most logical decision at the moment. The drake's dwelling would probably be nice and warm. There might even be some food for her to eat. It was either this or staying at the carriage, hoping that the chauffeur would return before she starved to death. The chances of survival were about equal for both options.

Soon, the forest started thinning out, and the duo of a human and a drake arrived before a cliff.

The drake laid down on its stomach, before turning its head towards the human, signaling for her to climb onto its back. Princess Sofie crawled onto the back of the drake, once again realizing the size difference between the two. A comparison would be an elephant and a human, though the proportions of the drake were very different.

After feeling the human on its back, the drake started climbing up the cliff, before stopping at a small cave opening. Then, it continued into the cave, with the Princess in tow.

The cave was dark at first, but some small radiating mushrooms provided light when they got deeper inside. Soon, a large opening spread out before them. In the room-like opening, there was a bunch of mushrooms, making it well-lit.

As soon as they walked in, the bestial sound of joy was heard.

"Rooarrrr."

Two small drakes walked outside to greet them, clearly the children of the large drake mother. Princess Sofie had figured out it was a female drake from the chest area having large human-like lumps and female genitals, which could be seen when the drake raised its tail.

Princess Sofie got down from the drake, to not disturb their reunion. Clearly, the drake mother had been out hunting for food, not only for itself but also for her children. After a quick greeting, the hungry children started feeding on the deer, which the drake mother had let down.

Then, the drake turned its attention back to Princess Sofie. Signaling for her to follow it, it walked over to a corner. Princess Sofie was surprised to find a bunch of fruit-like objects. She instantly realized that the drake was aware humans didn't eat raw meat and showed her the fruit instead.

"Thank you." She thanked the drake out loud, even though she was aware that it wouldn't be able to understand what she said. The drake released a low growl in return.

Princess Sofie started eating some of the fruits. She found that they were all very delicious, and invigoration filled her body. She realized that they were probably magic fruits, which had healing effects. These could be sold for a ton on the human market, yet now she was eating them like popcorn out of a bucket. It would appear her fortune had turned.

Soon, when she had eaten her fill, she looked back at the drake, which had been studying her this whole time. Even she, with no experience, knew from the gaze of the drake, what it was thinking about. Its eyes were gleaming with desire, and not that of hunger, but clear lust.

This world was full of beast-like beings, each with a level of humanization. Some were just humans with ears, and others were the classic beast of fantasies, without a single resemblance to humans. The drake was a creature with a low level of humanization It had human-like breasts and genitals, but everything else was beast-like.

It was usually frowned upon for humans to breed with beasts after a certain level of humanization. The drake was clearly one of the beasts that would be frowned upon.

Yet, excitement built in Princess Sofie's stomach. Secretly, in her Princess chambers, she had for some reason always fantasized about being conquered by a beast, specifically the female kind.

This was also one of the reasons she had decided to follow the drake. If her life was coming to an end soon, she would try her best to at least live out her deepest fantasy if she could.

Sensing the drake's gaze, she hoped it would throw itself onto her, and ravage her, using her for its pleasure. Every time she met the gaze of the drake, however, it would always look away in guilt. Drakes were intelligent creatures, so they had the ability to control their lust to a certain extent. It knew humans were disgusted at the thought of breeding with certain beasts. After this human had saved its life, it felt a deep amount of gratitude, so it refused to forcefully rape her.

Ironically, this gratitude was also one of the reasons it wanted to breed with the human. Usually, beasts didn't feel lust for humans. Yet after watching the frail human fighting to save its life, a deep desire to conquer this human had spawned in it.

Suppressing its lust once again, it signaled for Princess Sofie to follow it.

Princess Sofie was disappointed but not discouraged. At least she knew the beast wanted to do her, she now had to figure out a way for it to release its lust...

She followed the drake back into the center of the large room in the cave. There, she saw two dark rooms beside each other. The two drake children had disappeared, probably into one of the rooms.

She followed the drake into the room on the left. The room was dark, only letting some light in from the bright large room beside it. From the layout of the room, she instantly realized that this must be the sleeping quarters.

The drake went to one side of the room, before lying down and curling up, seeming to be going to sleep.

Princess Sofie did the same, lying down in the room somewhere.

She tried falling asleep at first, but after twisting and turning a bit, she realized it was impossible. Her mind was full of the thought of getting ravaged by the drake a small distance from her. She even began to feel a slight moisture in her undergarments, revealing how turned on she was at the moment.

Besides, even though she hadn't seen it, she still felt like she could feel the drake's lustful eyes sizing up her body.

And she wasn't wrong. The drake had pretended to go to sleep, but as soon as Sofie had closed her eyes, it had started intensely staring at her. It had to be said that Sofie was currently wearing a thick dress, so not much was revealed, which was probably the reason the drake was able to keep itself in check. It knew that the female human before it was absolutely defenseless, yet it also knew that she had saved its life.

As it continued to struggle with itself, Princess Sofie came to an internal decision. As she said earlier, she wanted to do her best to accomplish her deepest desires.

It had to be mentioned that she had never experienced intercourse with a beast, so it was not like she didn't feel any fear from the prospect, hence why she had hesitated so long. Reality and fantasy were very different.

Yet she had decided with herself that she would take a leap of faith in the hope she would experience paradise...

Slowly, Princess Sofie raised herself from her lying position. Noticing her movements, the drake instantly shut its eyes, pretending to be asleep again. Then the ruffle of clothes falling to the ground could be heard in the cavern. Soon, Princess Sofie had stripped herself completely naked, revealing her pure white skin, her thin frail body, and her small pink nipples sitting on her below-average chest.

Now naked, her body odor was also being released more intensely than before, stimulating the drake even more.

Princess Sofie started moving her naked body toward the large drake lying in the corner of the cavern. With every footstep, the sound of bare feet hitting the stone ground resounded in the room, causing the drake's ears to twitch each time.

Soon, she was right before the drake. Sensing the human closing in on it, the drake reopened its eyes, only to be met with the hardest challenge yet. Before it, the frail human was presenting its naked body to it. It almost lost control then and there but remembered the gratitude instantly. However, it started breathing roughly from its mouth.

Princess Sofie noticed the drake was still repressing its lust, so she decided to go for one last push. Falling on all fours, she seductively crawled towards the drake, before grabbing onto one of its forelegs, letting her warm and soft body rub against its hard and cold scales.

Then, meeting the eyes of the drake, which were now wide open, she said, "It's alright, let it all go, use me."

Even if the drake couldn't understand what Princess Sofie said, it could easily tell from body language and tone of voice that the fragile human before it had just offered itself up to it.

"Wuuuhhhhh."

With a howl to the heavens, the drake raised itself from its lying position, instantly jumping onto Princess Sofie.

The drake towered over her, its massive body lying on her own as she felt her legs be spread apart, leaving her pussy wide open for entry. Her head was being pushed in between the soft and massive tits on the chest of the drake, as both her arms were being held down forcibly by the drake.

Even though the drake was an intelligent beast, it was still a beast. No such thing as romance existed in its head when it came to breeding. When it was stirred to this point, it would only ravage until it felt satisfied.

Princess Sofie felt her whole body being seized. She had expected the drake to use her face to pleasure the pussy it had, yet it seemed the drake had other plans.

Suddenly, from the end of its long tail, something started extending forth. It grew and grew, until a 12-inch-long yellow penis-like object extended from the tail.

The drake species were quite rare, so humans had never experienced intercourse between them. They only knew that some drakes had a vagina and others had a penis. What they didn't know was that both genders of drakes had a penis. Soon, the long tail of the drake started extending down towards the now wide-open legs of Princess Sofie, who was being held down by the drake.

CYFMH
CYFMH
5 Followers
12