The Goblin and the Hunter

Story Info
A goblin witch gets more than she bargained for.
7.7k words
4.52
12.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes:

Most fantasy erotica featuring goblins seems to involve some hapless human or elf maiden captured and gangbanged by a horde, or cruelly enslaved. But what if there was a different story to be told?

I listed under Fantasy due to the non-human sex, but this story mixes BDSM, maledom spanking, and some other genres. All characters are adults and are fictional.

==0=0==

"But I don't have that much!" She cried. "Isn't there anything else here that will work?" She yanked open various drawers and jars, and roughly sorted through random piles of baubles in the tiny hut.

"Control yourself, tiny green one..." The ancient crone scolded her from her stool.

"Don't you have anything?!" She flipped rapidly through a pile of dusty manuscripts.

"There are... many ways to achieve what you have... requested." Came the wheezing voice from the corner.

"Wait!" She read one page intently. "Attraction: My lover's... uhm" she squinted at the document. "He will fall upon me until I glow and... flow like a river...?" Will this one work?" She yanked the parchment down, knocking several jars and pieces of bone to the floor.

"Ugh." The witch glared without moving. "That word is 'attention', not 'attraction.'

"That's what I want though, right? To get his attention!"

"I cannot... tell you what you want." She raised her head. "That spell is.. not what you originally asked for..."

"But it will get his attention right?"

"It..."

"Can I afford it?" She interrupted the old woman. "With what I brought you, can I have it?" She rushed towards the counter, waving to the assortment of stones, herbs, and bone fragments she had spilled out as an offering.

"What you are bartering is of... little value, green one."

"Please, it's all I have! I need this! Pleeease! It will work, right?"

The witch slowly raised her head to look at the scrawled-upon scrap of cloth the little goblin was grasping.

"That is... not what you initially requested..."

"But can I afford it? Will it get him to love me?"

A deep sigh came from the old woman. "I will trade you what you have brought for that spell. This is not a spell for love. He will... bond to you..." She looked up, locking her solid black eyes on the young goblin.

"Oh yes! That's what I need! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Do not thank me. Do not return. Tell no one you came here. Take it and begone."

The goblin raced out the door, knocking over a jar of stones in her hurry. The old woman sighed and lowered her head.

==0=0==

The next afternoon she crept up onto the low ridge behind the hunters camp, as had been her ritual since mid summer. She eagerly stared down into the tiny camp looking for any signs of life. It was a simple arrangement; a tent, a fire pit with smoking racks for meat, a few racks covered in drying hides, and a store hanging between two trees. 'Curses! He hadn't returned! Why was he late?' She grasped the wrinkled scrap of cloth, puzzling over it again and again as she waited. The spell was confusing, but it seemed like she needed an item of clothing? The human writing made little sense to her.

A rustling at the treeline. It was him!

The young hunter stepped into the clearing. He was tall and rangy, long blonde hair flowed behind him. His beard was short and shaggy, from weeks in the field. He wore a long, sleeveless leather coat, an open vest though which she could see wisps of curly blonde hair. He had tight leather breeches, and sturdy boots. He had a bow and quiver of arrows slung behind him, and a dagger on his belt. She sighed contentedly as she ogled him.

He tossed his bow and quiver to the ground with a disgruntled grunt. 'He didn't bring any meat back with him, it must have been a bad hunt today.' She thought as she watched from the hill. He discarded his jacket and began to pull off his vest. "It was working! The plan was working!" Every seven days he took a bath in the river, she had counted it three times this month, just to be certain. Silly, predictable humans.

He ducked inside his tent and retrieved a small leather pouch. He strolled shirtless towards the river, glancing around the treeline as he went. "He's beautiful!" Even though it had become rutine, she was always amazed by how handsome he was. At the water's edge he shed his boots, stripped off his breeches, and carrying something from the pouch, he waded into the water. Her whole body tingled at the sight of his firm ass and long cock hanging half-limp from his mess of blonde pubes. 'Now's my chance.!' She pressed the parchment to her breast and crawled silently towards the piles of discarded clothes.

She watched from behind a large oak as he lathered his long beautiful hair. She squeezed her eyes closed, her body overcome with warm sensations. 'Focus! Need to focus.' She waited until he turned away from her, then stole silently across the clearing towards the pile. She grasped the breeches and ran quick as she could back to the safety of the trees. Panting, she pulled the scrap from between her sweaty little breasts and attempted to decipher the next step. "Okay, clothing, pieces of clothing... removed... okay now my clothing removed?" She wiggled out of her dirty deerskin dress, leaving herself nude behind the tree. "Clothing removed, now read the final chant out loud..."

In the river the young hunter was finally starting to relax, rinsing his long blonde hair felt good. Finally something to distract him from the past few weeks. This entire season had been a disaster, and he was desperately behind his quota. Plus the weird noises in the hills at night, and someone, or something, had been rifling through the camp during the day. The sooner he could be done here the better. He ducked below the water to rinse his face and beard, while resurfacing he paused. Had he heard something in the trees? He floated as still as he could in the flowing water, listening intently. There it was again! It sounded like a woman singing, but that couldn't be. Maybe a bird? He eyed his pile of clothes on the shoreline and stopped cold. It definitely wasn't piled how he had left it! A boot had been knocked over, and his pants were... gone?

Ducking underneath the water he swam as quickly as he could towards the shore. What else could be going wrong today? Erupting out of the water as close to the shore as he could, he raced up the bank towards his boots. Reaching inside the left boot, he secured the belt and dagger he had hidden there, quickly slipping them on as he ran. Then, suddenly an eerie blue glow from the treeline! He raced towards it furiously.

'Oh gods! He got out of the water! Does that mean it worked?' Her mind raced. She saw him don his boots and run towards her. 'Did it work? Was he madly in love with her?' Then she saw the glint of the dagger in his hand. 'Curses! It failed! Damn that nasty old witch!' Just then she noticed that the ancient parchment had taken on a faint but horrible blue glow. Crap! She jumped up but her foot caught in her discarded dress and she fell directly on her face.

As he raced towards the treeline, dagger at the ready, he almost couldn't comprehend what he saw. A goblin, a fucking goblin! Completely naked and: glowing blue? And it just fell out from behind the tree! He leapt on top of it, grabbing it's hair and yanking back, his dagger ready across it's throat.

"Aaagh!" She shrieked. "Please no!"

"What the fuck?" He thought as he looked down. A single goblin? Alone? This shit had to be a trap! Her faint blue glow dissipated as he pressed his knee cruelly into her back and pulled her hair sharply. "Thief! Fucking thief! How close is the rest of your horde!"

"Nooo... please!" She squirmed and twisted underneath him.

None of this made sense. A female goblin; nude and alone? Leaving a valuable dagger and boots behind, stealing only a pair of dirty pants? And glowing? Goblins didn't fucking glow! He stood, yanking her up by her hair. Her little bare feet danced and kicked, trying desperately to reach the ground.

"Let's see how far your friends are behind you." Working quickly he drug her to a nearby fallen sapling and flung her across it like she was riding a horse. Using cord from his dagger's sheath he lashed her wrists around the small tree and, bending each leg at the knee bound her ankles along the side of the log. She screeched and thrashed desperately, but he had bound her tightly. "Need to shut you up on the off chance they haven't heard us already." Looking around he spotted the discarded deerskin dress. Yanking her back by the hair again he jammed it unceremoniously into her gnashing jaw. "And now we wait for your friends."

He raced back to the tent to gather his discarded bow. Nocking an arrow he ducked behind a tree and waited for the rest of her gang to appear... and waited... and waited. The sun dropped low in the sky and he began to feel the chill. He'd never had a chance to dry his hair and now he was crouching here, bare-assed naked except for his boots, waiting for some sort of attack that wasn't coming.

He watched the poor naked goblin, bound and shivering out on the log. She was short; her head might have just come up to his chest, but she was no-doubt fully grown. Her skin was a dusky green. Her hair was reddish brown, braided in the traditional style of her people, but stray hairs stuck out everywhere. Her ears were wide and pointed, sticking out horizontally from her head, both adorned with a variety of rings. She had the traditional goblin ochre tattoos, telling her story and the story of her tribe. He could see a sun tattooed on her left shoulder, and more bands and signs all across her body that he couldn't decipher. She had ribbons of cloth tied around each arm, and one around her thigh. She wore a leather necklace with small charms, and a thin braided belt with some sort of large charm on it he couldn't make out. Her hips and thighs were wide and womanly. Splayed out awkwardly he could see her pussy plainly exposed, pressed cruelly into the bark. He could barely make out a tiny greenish-brown rosebud above her lips as she wriggled. Her breasts were small but full and round, hanging down on either side of the log, and she had large rings in each prominent, dark green nipple.

He realized he was ogling. Glancing down he saw his cock was fully at attention. 'Damn! She'd have been cute if she wasn't a goblin.' He would have loved to meet her in a tavern some night if she had been a human woman. He set his bow aside and walked back towards his bound quarry. She had given up struggling and now just lay limply on the log sobbing. Dried sweat from their earlier struggle stained her green skin and smudged her body paint, but she was clearly shivering in the cold now.

"Looks like whatever plan your group cooked up backfired. They've left you here."

Her desperate response was muffled by the corner of the dress he'd shoved into her mouth. Using a branch he carefully pulled it away from her razor-sharp teeth. "Why did you steal my pants?" He growled.

"Oooh please, it's that witches fault, please let me go, please don't kill me!" She babbled almost incoherently through her sobs.

"Witch?! A fucking witch sent you?!"

"Noooo, please, she tricked me. Please let me go!"

"A witch tricked you into taking off your dress and stealing my pants?"

"Ooooh yes, please let me gooooo"

"Are you the one whose been sneaking around my camp and stealing shit for weeks now?"

"Oooooh please, I'm sorry, please don't hurt me"

"My clothes, my food, my gold!?"

"Pleeeeease, I didn't mean it!"

"So you *are* the one, you thieving little goblin bitch!"

"Pleeese, let me goooo!"

Suddenly he was overcome with a strange rage. "Well, if your horde, or your band, or your witch, or whoever the fuck sent you out here naked to steal my shit isn't going to come back for you, then I guess I'll have to take it out of your little hide!" With that he used his stick to shove the gag back into her mouth. Testing a few branches from the fallen sapling for springiness he selected a particularly thick, mean-looking one and freed it from the tree with his dagger. Quickly trimming it he gave a few wicked-sounding test slices in the air over the struggling goblin. Starting right at the top of her wiggling cheeks he began to whip her with the branch, painting her poor thrashing cheeks crimson.

'Oh god, that witch really tricked me!' She thought as the pain of his first stroke seared across her backside. His sudden, brutal flurry of strokes virtually blinded her. She shrieked into the gag as the stars flooded into her eyes. Again and again he switched her, she could barely breath between strokes. She floated on a horrific sea of pain. It radiated from her whipped cheeks out through every nerve in her tiny body. She screamed desperately into her gag, but it was fruitless.

Eventually his selected instrument of torment broke and she was able to catch her breath through heaving sobs. She could see he was still nude as he searched for a suitable tool to renew her agony. She gawked at him; his horrible, hard asscheeks, his mean terrible cock, long and hard, bobbing as he walked back towards her swinging the next branch that would cut across her backside. Her pussy felt like it was on fire! She began to grind her spread lips against the tree, desperately trying to relieve the burning sensation. Oh god, what was happening to her?! What had that horrible witch done?

His fresh branch was smaller and whippier than the first. Seemingly satisfied with the mass of wheals across her poor beaten cheeks, he began to explore his prey, strolling around her lashing opportunistically as she thrashed in her bonds. He laid strokes on the sides of her breasts, her shoulder blades, her hips, her calves, and even on the upturned soles of her feet.

As he walked behind her he thought he could see her *humping* against the log? No, that couldn't be right, crazy green bitch! His curiosity piqued, he reached between her legs. Her thrashing renewed with his sudden intrusion.

Incredible! That little green pussy was sopping wet! "A thief and a whore as well?!" He laughed aloud. "You liking this beating you little thief? I'll give you something you won't like!" With that he stepped back and brought the thin, whippy switch down vertically into the crack of her poor beaten rump.

"Eeeeegh!" She shrieked into her gag.

"Don't like these strokes as much, eh little humper?" He laughed as he laid stroke after stroke down into her deep crevice across her tender greenish-brown rosebud.

She was shaking as he finally relented his abuse. He walked around to her front, his hardon bobbing directly in front of her face. She looked up at him and he saw her eyes for the first time. They were brown and slitted, like a cats eye, but with yellow irises. She blinked through her tears and silently pleaded with him, but he could still see her welted rear humping on the log, desperate for any sort of relief. He reached down and stroked his rigid cock as he watched her. "Seems we're both enjoying this then." He laughed as her eyes popped open wide. Her pleas into the gag grew louder and increasingly desperate as he strolled back behind her. He threw one leg over the log and stood astride her, watching her wriggle beneath him.

'Oh no! Oh gods! What was he doing? The horrible, beautiful hunter!' She could feel his strong arms grasping her hips, lifting her desperately needy pussy off the log. What was wrong with her pussy? She had never felt so horny in all her life. Ooh, curse that horrible witch!

She felt the tip of his cock against her lips. She shrieked into her gag as he thrust into her. Her back arched and she strained against his bindings. His cock hammered her, driving into her g-spot and pressing her hooded clitty cruelly against the rough bark of the fallen sapling. She came and came again, orgasms flowing out of her like the river of pussy juice that flowed down over the log.

'Holy hell!' He had never felt any human woman so wet. Her cumming pussy was spasming on his rigid cock, driving him closer and closer to the edge. Looking down he saw her wriggling and cumming under his hard fucking. Even with her ass welted cruelly he could see she was truly shapely. He admired the curve of her hips, the beautiful small of her back, the slope of her shoulders.

He reached down and grabbed the thin braided cord tied around her waist, bringing the charm dangling from it into view. "What the fuck?!" It was a dildo! A small dildo of polished stone tied into the cord. Quickly slashing the cord with his dagger he slipped the stone charm into his boot and resumed his brutal pounding of her tiny body. Somewhere in the back of his dazed mind he realized he probably shouldn't come in her. God knows what sort of abomination that could create!

Withdrawing from her messy pussy with a splat, he felt her wriggle and sob with seeming disappointment. "God, what a slut." He laughed. He briefly considered his options before making a decision. He reached down and cupped his hand under her pussy, catching her liquid and transferring it up to her battered anus. She thrashed as she realized what he was about to do, but his hardon was firmly in control of his mind now. He pressed his rock hard cock against her rosebud and thrust in. He could feel her ring give way and his glans pop inside her channel. He was so close now, he began to blindly thrust into her. He could feel her ass wriggling beneath him. "God, was she still coming?" He didn't have much capacity to consider it, his own anus was tightening and his balls drew up as he began to cum in the poor goblin's ass. "Aaaaurgh!" He threw his head back and roared into the desolate forest as he shot load after load of cum into her poor punished body. He collapsed forward his hands pressing on her shoulder, driving her cruelly into the bark of the tree.

Eventually he caught his breath and pressed himself back up off his tiny victim. 'What am I going to do now?' He pondered as he looked her over. He couldn't kill her, that would be monstrous. But if he released her he was sure she would bring some sort of horrific horde down on him. Eventually he came to a conclusion. He would have to abandon the camp. This entire summer had been a bust anyway. But how to release her? He untied her wrists and retied them behind her back. He untied her legs and, withdrawing the dress from her mouth, he wrapped the cords around her head through her jaw gagging her more thoroughly. He used the end of the cord to fashion a rough leash and yanked her behind him as he walked quickly into the woods.

"The sun is setting." He barked as he yanked her behind him. She stumbled over rocks desperately peddling her tiny bare feet to keep up with the hunter's long strides. "Your gang has obviously abandoned you out here." He continued. "Without them, naked, and with no weapon you'll be in trouble soon. You'll need to run your little thieving green ass out of here quick before the wolves come out." Her eyes were wide with fear. "Don't come around here again, even with your friends. If I capture you I'll do ten times what I did to you on that log, understand me, thief?" He yanked her leash up to his face. "Mmmuhmm! Mmmmgth!" He tossed her down and she ran as fast as she could deeper into the forest.

She just ran. Tears burned in her eyes, the horrible hunters horrible gag burned in her mouth, her poor nipples burned where he had groped and yanked on them, her lungs burned from running. Her entire backside burned with welts and wheals. Her pussy burned and dripped her own slippery cum, while her butthole ached horribly, dripping the terrible mean hunter's thick gooey cum down her legs as she ran. Eventually she made it back to her tiny cave in the hillside. Clamoring through the hidden entrance and into the inner sanctuary, she crawled into her pile of furs and collapsed, panting to catch her breath. 'Why was the hunter so mean?' She sobbed into her blankets. 'Why didn't the spell work? Why did her pussy betray her like that?' She reached down to her waist and gasped. He'd stolen her charm!! Her fertility charm! He'd stolen it! The tiny cave filled with her screeches of anger and frustration.