The Goblin and the Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what?" He smirked down at her.

"And... it felt really... nice." Her voice was suddenly a tiny whisper again.

He looked up at her. "You becoming a slavegirl on me? Horny for a spanking?"

"No.. I!" She squeaked again. "I... maybe a tiny bit..." She stared back at the floor. "My butt hurts really bad though. And my asshole!" She looked back up at him. "I could try sucking you. Humans like that, right?"

"Put my cock in that razor-sharp little mouth of yours? Fuck no!"

She pouted. "Well maybe not that then."

"Okay, okay, my balls are really aching again too. But I've got an idea."

She tentatively crawled over to face him. "No whippings?"

"No, little one, no whippings. Now get up on your knees and spread your legs." She obediently widened her stance before him, revealing her abused green pussylips. He reached his left hand around her thigh and between her legs from behind, fondling and spreading her labia with his fingers. "You really are sore and dry, aren't you?"

"Yes, please, oooh, please be gentle!"

"I want to try something. Hold still, okay?"

She nodded, staring at him fearfully. While still gently fondling her pussy with his left, he reached up with his right hand and cradled her chin. "Keep still, okay?" She nodded. He suddenly released her chin and gave her a sharp slap on her cheek. She squealed and tears immediately welled up in her eyes. "Be still!" He slapped again, then from the other side. She was fully weeping now. He returned to gently stroking her chin with his hand. He could feel her pussy rapidly moistening against his hand. "You feel that, little one?"

She nodded, gasping as he played with the abused folds of her pussy. "Yes, ohh... please, oh it's working!"

He smiled down at her. "You can spank a slavegirl a lot of places."

"Oh please Wayne, fuck me. Slap me and fuck me!" Her voice was breathy and desperate. He lifted her by her crotch and carried her the few steps to the huge pile of furs and blankets in the corner. She squeaked as he flung her down on top of the pile. "Please Wayne, fuck me so hard please! I'm so wet and my pussy is burning so bad!" She laid on her back looking up at him pleading. He quickly stripped off his breaches and boots and fell upon her, driving his cock into her. She squealed beneath him as he smacked into her cervix, but her pain response also worked to flood her pussy.

As he began to thrust into her he pondered to himself: 'There were a lot worse fates a man could find in these woods than having a naked little goblin slavegirl begging to be spanked and fucked,' he thought. A lot worse fates.

The end