The Goblin and The Paladin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,725 Followers

The goblin had pulled open the front of her dress and had a firm ebony boob in each hand, his fingers squeezing into the ample flesh as he thrust himself between her legs, his cock eagerly jack-hammering her cunt.

Cockweasel leant over and sucked a hard nipple between his lips, sliding his tongue over the smooth round expanse of her bosom. Each thrust of his hips filled the room with the sound of slapping flesh as the goblin thoroughly screwed the beautiful dark elf.

Already turned on from the face fucking he'd given her moments before, Cockweasel knew that he wouldn't last long inside her tight cunt. Of course, with the added danger of her regaining consciousness at any moment that was probably a good thing.

Cockweasel gave a sudden grunt of pleasure as he felt his orgasm approaching. His cock lurched inside her as he thrust deep, his semen shooting up the length of his cock and bursting out, flooding her cunt with his seed.

"Fuck!" he groaned, arching his back and pushing hard into her, letting his cock spurt in climax. He slumped down onto her prone body, burying his head in her cleavage as he caught his breath, enjoying the feeling of her pussy clutching around his pulsing cock.

After a few moments he lifted himself off her, wiping his spent cock on her inner thigh.

"Time to save the day," he said, reaching down and giving her right breast a farewell squeeze.

***

Kum Foulfang hammered his cock between the legs of the drow, pinning her to the floor as he fucked her. He was snorting and grunting like a rutting animal, the powerful thrusts of his loins driving his cock deep inside her.

"Turn over," ordered the dark elf.

Kum gave a small grunt of annoyance, but wasn't silly enough to ruin a good thing. He rolled over onto his back, pulling the slender drow with him, keeping his dick inside her during the entire manoeuvre.

The drow started to ride him, rolling her hips and grinding down on the orc's stiff erection, her eyes closed as she luxuriated in the feel of his thick cock.

Foulfang reached up with both hands and grabbed hold of her heavy, swaying knockers, fondling them as she rode him. He pushed the two large orbs together, lifting them up her chest and squeezing, his fingers sinking into the firm ebony flesh.

"Oh yeah, fuck me!" he groaned, slapping one of her tits and enjoying the way the fleshy melon jiggled above him. He arched his hips up off the stone floor, trying to sink his cock deeper inside her, despite the fact it was already buried to the hilt.

The drow was now rubbing her clit with one hand as she rode him and he mauled and squeezed at her big tits.

Suddenly there was a crash and pieces of shattered wine jug rained down onto where Kum lay beneath the drow.

The dark elf slumped down on top of him, unconscious.

"What the fuck?" growled the orc as he pushed her limp form off him and saw the goblin Cockweasel standing above him, holding the broken handle of a large wine jug in one hand.

"And here I am rescuing you again," announced Cockweasel, looking quite pleased with himself.

"Argh!" growled the orc, covering his uncomfortably stiff cock with both hands as he sat up. "You could've waited till I was done fucking her."

Cockweasel tossed a pile of clothes on a floor next to the frustrated orc. "Get dressed, we've got to go save Lady Gwendalyn before they notice we've escaped."

Kum gave a grumbled and reached for his clothes, glancing regretfully over at the unconscious nude drow beside him.

"Don't worry," said Cockweasel, noticing the orc's lingering glance. "I'll get you laid later on to make up for it."

Once Foulfang was dressed they quickly slipped out of the building and into the main area of the village. There were no dark elves in sight.

"Where is everyone?" whispered Foulfang as he followed Cockweasel across the village.

"I think they're all asleep," replied Cockweasel, also keeping his voice low. "But I don't want to go poking around to make sure."

"Up there," said Kum, pointing high above the buildings.

Cockweasel looked up and saw the stone altar on the ledge overlooking the underground village. There was a rough stone path carved into the wall of the cavern leading up to the altar. "Let's go," he whispered to his orcish companion.

They crept quickly across the village, eyes darting around for any sign of the dark elves, but they seemed to be in luck and went unchallenged.

The path up to the altar was narrow, they could only climb single file. At the top the ledge widened around the large stone altar to whatever goddess it was that the drow worshipped. Cockweasel briefly wondered if it was the goddess of love and his thoughts went to Johanna's spectacular ass.

"You escaped?" murmured Gwendalyn in surprise as Cockweasel and Kum came over to where she was tied up.

"Of course!" replied Cockweasel with a grin.

"Untie me and we'll get out of here!" Gwendalyn said with obvious pleasure. She had thought she was doomed to be sacrificed to the drow's evil goddess, not the ideal demise for a holy paladin.

"Feet first," instructed Cockweasel as he and Foulfang hurried over to Gwendalyn's side and crouched down to untie her ankles.

As Foulfang reached for the rope around Gwendalyn's feet, Cockweasel ran his hand up the back of the paladin's calf, feeling the smooth, bare flesh of her leg. Kum glanced up from the knots to see Cockweasel slide his hand up higher to the back of Gwendalyn's creamy thigh.

Kum licked his lips, he was still very horny from having his fuck interrupted by Cockweasel earlier. He slid one hand up Gwendalyn's other sleek leg as his other hand half heartedly tugged at the knots around her ankle.

While Cockweasel casual stroked his hand up and down the back of Gwendalyn's thigh, enjoying the smooth warm feel of her skin, Kum went in for the kill, sliding his hand right up under the back of her brown smock and grabbing her bare ass.

"Ow!" exclaimed Gwnedalyn in surprise as the orc gave her ass a hard squeeze. "The ropes aren't up there!"

"Sorry," mumbled Foulfang, reluctantly pulling his hand out from the back of her dress. He gave the knot around her ankles another tug, with both hands this time and it came loose.

The orc and goblin stood up, each going for a wrist as they untied the last of the ropes that held Gwendalyn on the altar.

Just like at her legs, the two horny rescuers quickly became distracted by her upper body. Within a minute they both had a large tit in one hand and were barely working at the rope around her wrists at all with their other hands. Gwendalyn winced as both her breasts were simultaneously squeezed, pinched and groped by the orc and goblin, her so-called companions.

"The ropes please boys!" she reminded them, grimacing as Foulfang gave her left nipple a particularly painful twist through the material of her undersized brown smock.

Eventually they managed to get her untied, by then Foulfang's hand had returned for several more titty-twisters and Cockweasel was practically humping her thigh, his erection evident as he rubbed against her side.

"Let's hurry," she said, pushing them both off her and rubbing her sore wrists, finally free.

The three of them quickly crept down the narrow stone path, back towards the deserted drow village below.

"Oh fuck," murmured Cockweasel as they were about three quarters of the way down the path.

At his exclamation Gwendalyn looked up. Standing below them, in the centre of the village, was Vilestra, the leader of the drow. She was looking rather dishevelled and very angry. Behind her stood a dozen drow warriors, all armed and armoured.

"Run!" yelled Gwendalyn in alarm. At her cry they started to run down the narrow pathway, and at the same time the mob of dark elves hurried forward to intercept them, swords getting drawn and spears pointing towards the unarmed intruders.

They were nearing the bottom of the path and Gwendalyn immediately saw that the dark elves were going to beat them, meaning they would be trapped. She glanced down and noticed that the closest of the buildings wasn't too far from the edge of the path.

"That roof," she said, pointing to the building about ten feet below them, "jump!"

This time Foulfang didn't need a push, the orc led the way, leaping down off the pathway and landing heavily on the roof of the building, stumbling to his hands and knees. Gwendalyn and Cockweasel were right behind him, leaping onto the building just as the first of the dark elf warrior reached the base of the path.

"Quick!" urged Gwendalyn, lifting the orc to his feet by yanking on his collar. They ran across the rooftop and leapt straight on to the next building, jumping from roof to roof in a desperate attempt to escape.

About half their pursuers continued up the path while the rest doubled back, chasing the fleeing captives from the ground. Fortunately they had a small lead now, leaping off the end building and hitting the ground running, heading straight back down towards the river where they'd been captured in the first place.

Kum Foulfang was leading the way, his fat belly jiggling as he ran for his life. The three of them hurried down to the beach with their armed pursuers right on their heels. Gwendalyn was at the back, her heavy tits bouncing around alarmingly inside her tight dress. If it wasn't for the threat of death Cockweasel would definitely be watching the mind-boggling sight over his shoulder.

"Downstream!" yelled out Gwendalyn as they reached the shore.

The three of them sprinting along the beach, following the edge of the water along the cavern. Gwendalyn could hear the roaring of another waterfall at the far end of the cavern and the water beside them began to pick up pace a little as the cave narrowed again. If they made it to the end of the beach they would be home free.

"Hurry up! They're gaining on us!" she urged her two shorter companions as she glanced back and saw that the angry mob of drow had reached the beach. Cockweasel's stumpy legs were pumping for all he was worth.

They hit the end of the beach and all three stumbled, splashing into the water. The current immediately picked them up and started to sweep them down river, towards the next waterfall.

Gwendalyn made sure to grab hold of Foulfang, "Here we go again."

Cockweasel gave a yell as they were swept down the waterfall, immediately leaving behind the angry mob of dark elves.

To their surprise this waterfall came with a blinding burst of light. As they fell downwards they dropped out of the side of a cliff, falling into the daylight below. They splashed down into the sea, having come out on the coastline, several miles from where they first went underground at the orcish encampment.

All three came up gasping for air and they immediately started to swim for the rocky shoreline, Gwendalyn dragging Foulfang behind her and Cockweasel swimming unaided.

Fortunately the current was in their favour. They were swept a few hundred meters south, beyond the high cliffs and then washed up on a stony beach on the incoming tide.

"No dark elves please," murmured Cockweasel as he lay on the stones, gasping for air, his heart still racing from the thrill of the chase. Gwendalyn was lying on her stomach beside him, only half conscious. Her brown dress was up around her waist and her lovely bare ass completely bare, but even that tempting sight was not enough to stir the exhausted goblin into action. The swim had drained all his strength.

On the other side of Gwendalyn was Foulfang, up on his hands and knee's coughing up lungfuls of salt water he'd swallowed. "Worst fucking rescue ever!" he gasped, pulling himself up to the top of the beach and then lying back, breathing heavily.

It was late afternoon outside in the open, the sun already on it's way down. It took almost half an hour for the three of them to recover somewhat and regain their bearings and by that time it was almost dusk. They were all still exhausted, in no shape to move on so Gwendalyn decided they would stay on the beach.

They made their way to the top of the stony beach in the hopes of avoiding any high tide and then curled up to get some rest.

"We'll have to huddle together, share body heat," Gwendalyn told them wearily.

"Huddle?" remarked Foulfang in surprise, looking over at Cockweasel. "There's no way up cuddling up to that green freak."

Cockweasel nodded in agreement. "I don't like the idea of that orc's dick anywhere near me."

Gwendalyn sighed. "It's exposed here and we're still soaking wet from the water. We have to stay together or we'll freeze," she said in irritation. "Look, I'll go in the middle, that way you boys wont have to touch."

"Fine," they both agreed at once.

Gwendalyn soon found herself sandwiched between her two companions. Kum the orc was behind her, spooning her with his body pressed against her back, and Cockweasel the goblin was in front of her, his back against her so that she in turn spooned him. It was a cosy little orc-human-goblin sandwich of wet bodies and all three of them were asleep in minutes.

***

Gwendalyn woke up at the crack of dawn to find herself rather entangled amongst her two travelling companions.

Cockweasel had somehow turned himself around in his sleep and was now pressed face to face against her. Or rather, face to boob. The sleeping goblin had his head buried in Gwendalyn's bosom, his chin hooking the neckline of her dress down so that one of her heavy breasts had popped out and her nipple was brushing the goblin's cheek. Cockweasel's crotch was pressed up against her bare thigh and she could clearly feel the bulge of morning wood rubbing against her.

To her surprise it felt like Foulfang had got himself into a similar state during the night. The orc was pressed up against her front behind, his crotch snug against her rounded posterior. Her short dress had ridden up during the night and should could feel Foulfang's hardness nestled into the crack between her bare buttocks.

Gwendalyn carefully pried herself out from between her two sleeping companions, unsuccessfully trying to avoid waking them up. She noticed that although most of her dress had dried out, the front was still damp -- covered in goblin drool.

Cockweasel sat up with a yawn, just as Gwendalyn was pulling the front of her undersized dress back up, squeezing her big tit back into the skintight material. He grinned as he watched her pull the hem of her dress down, covering up her ass and pussy again, but leaving the majority of her long sleek legs still bare.

Fortunately the night had been quite warm and they had not frozen to death in their wet clothing.

"So what now?" asked Foulfang yawning even louder than Cockweasel had.

"We're only about days travel from the front lines, we should be able to get back to the city within a few days," Gwendalyn announced.

"Back to the human lands?" asked Foulfang with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"That's right," confirmed the paladin. "You'll be protected in return for your knowledge about the orc war plans."

"I know but a human city?" the orc replied hesitantly.

Cockweasel stepped in between them and held up his hands, "Wait just a moment, I can see where this is going, can I have a word with Kum alone please Gwendalyn?"

The paladin paused for a moment, but then reluctantly agreed. As the orc and goblin wandered down the beach a short distance to talk, Gwendalyn climbed up to the top of the beach to survey the coastline and try and get her bearings.

It looked like the sea current and the underground river had taken them quite a way south, so even though they were right off by the coast they were actually a lot closer to home than they had been when they'd entered the underground cave. Two days should be all it took to get back to the city. For Gwendalyn it would certainly be a relief, this mission had been very tough on her and she couldn't wait to get back into armour again after wearing the skimpy nymph dress for so long.

"We've come to an arrangement," said Cockweasel as he and Foulfang walked back towards where the lovely paladin was waiting.

"Oh yes?" replied Gwendalyn with some relief. For a moment it had looked as though the orc was wanting to back out of the defection.

Kum Foulfang spoke up, "If you want me to come back to the city with you, then you have to fuck me."

"Both of us," chipped in Cockweasel helpfully.

"Oh yeah, you have to fuck both of us," agreed Foulfang.

"What?" blurted Gwendalyn in shock, the blackmail coming out of left field. "You're going to force me to have sex with you in exchange for swapping sides?"

"Yep," replied Foulfang, staying firm.

"It's not like it'd be the first orc cock you've had stuck into you," noted Cockweasel unhelpfully, reminding her of the guard she'd sucked off to get into the cave to rescue Foulfang. "Or the first goblin cock."

"I thought you wanted to defect?" complained Gwendalyn, immediately suspicious that Cockweasel's bargaining hadn't exactly helped her cause.

"You'll be doing the realm a service," insisted Cockweasel.

Gwendalyn frowned at her squire, "Why is fucking you part of the deal?"

"So you'll do me?" asked Foulfang hopefully.

"It's both of us or not at all," cut in Cockweasel quickly before the orc could settle for less than the original deal. "I'm only taking part as a show of good faith."

"Good faith?" snapped Gwendalyn in amazement.

"Come on," urged Foulfang, scratching at his crotch. "Let's get it on."

"We'll be gentle," added Cockweasel hopefully.

"Okay fine then," sighed the paladin, submitting to the two creatures.

"Cool!" said Foulfang, obviously pleased at the prospect of fucking the beautiful busty human warrior.

Cockweasel grinned at his new orcish friend. "Wanna give her a spit roast?"

"Spit roast?" said Foulfang with obvious confusion.

"You know, one down her gob and one from behind. Like a pig on a spit?" explained Cockweasel crudely.

"Oh right. That sounds good to me, you take her mouth, I want her cunt."

"We'll swap around a bit," said Cockweasel. He then looked towards Lady Gwendalyn, "Get that little dress off honey."

Gwendalyn grabbed the hem of her short gown and tugged it upwards. The tight material clung to her big breasts as she pulled it over her head, then they finally popped free and jiggling heavily across her chest, the bouncing flesh mesmerising the two creatures that were prepared to have their way with her.

"Nice jugs," breathed Foulfang, stepping forward towards the naked woman.

Gwendalyn held up her hand, "Now I have your promise that if I let you screw me, then you'll come to the city and help us with the war?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you want," the orc hurried agreed, he slapped away her outstretched hand and grabbed at her big tits.

Gwendalyn gasped as the orc squeezed both her breasts lustfully in his hands, his fingers sinking into the firm orbs eagerly.

Foulfang ran his hands over the ample melons and then pinched on her nipples. He then gave her breast a shake, watching them quiver and shake on her chest. He gave her tits one last rough squeeze and then stepped back and started stripping off his own clothing, eager to get his cock into her.

"Down on your hands and knees," said Cockweasel who was already naked and holding his semi-erect dick in one hand. "Spit roast time."

Foulfang moved around behind where Gwendalyn knelt, he crouched down and ran both his hands over the smooth round globes of her buttocks.

"Lovely ass," he breathed, shuffling up behind her so that his already stiff cock was pointing towards her exposed pussy. Foulfang gave her right ass cheek a hard slap, then seized her by the hips and pulled her back against him. The shaft of his erection nuzzled against her cunt as he ground himself against her ass.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,725 Followers