The Goblin Husbandry Project Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was adamant in her refusal, keeping her lips pressed tightly closed, until the goblin stomped on her throat. There was no way around it, the monster's weight cutting off her air until her lungs burned and tears welled, and when it finally let off and she took a grating breath, plunged its wormy, little dick into her mouth.

It pressed against her tongue, spreading its slick juice's salty taste and pushing its hips into her until it tickled the back of her throat. It grabbed her chin and yanked it back for a straight shot down her throat, its fetid balls and tangled hair bouncing against her eyelids. The taste, sour and oily, gagged her as the tip tickled against the back of her throat, frantically plunged in again and again in an animalistic fervor so brutally quick that any thought Leigh had about biting vanished in a stoppered coughing fit.

The one between her legs was slopping the tip of its dick between her pussy lips, slick with globs of dribbled saliva, passing over her moronic clit which stood at attention and forced her hips to buckle into the dirt with the sharp sensation of being directly rubbed. She couldn't even kick, feeling the creepy, little creature's grubby claws digging into the tender skin of her thigh, feeling chilled in the dark with beads of blood from stinging scratches. But Leigh wouldn't care about the wounds until later, she was overwhelmed even with only two attackers and the way she squirmed under their attention was purely instinct, trying to pull a breath from beyond the stinking plug in her mouth. And she would hate to admit it to herself, but the breath she did get through the hanging mass of tangled, unwashed hair filled her breast with disgusted heat.

Leigh barely noticed when footfalls announced more of the creatures in her cell, as this was the time the one clawing at her thighs chose to finally line up and ram himself inside.

It wasn't huge, none of them were, but the enthusiastic humping from above and below rocked into one another with Leigh jiggling in the middle, unable to do anything to make it easier other than try not to choke on foamy spit and flowing precum, shoved so deeply that she had to start swallowing before any more of it flowed out and across her face, pooling into her eyes and stinging from the remaining liquid even after closing them tightly.

Then, distracted by his own howling pleasure, the one dragging his hairy balls over her face and plunging toward her throat ended up releasing her wrists. It didn't matter, she was too busy dealing with other sensations that she didn't fight back, slapped her hands into the ground beside her hips and gripping two handfuls of dirt in an attempt to soothe herself.

Because, with the friction of the monster down below, its balls slapping against her ass with a frantic lack of rhythm, Leigh could feel a seed of pleasure building in the pit of her belly.

Hooting, both of them spasmed, thrusting deep in her mouth and pussy, pumping her with watery loads, heat pooling in her lap and shot, instinctively swallowed, to rest in her stomach.

Those two left, vanishing into the darkness and leaving an unsatisfied woman lying in dirt, sweat, and the torn remnants of her clothes.

She should have been crying, she thought, but Leigh lay trembling, with the seed of orgasm fleeting while monsters close enough to reach out and touch but invisible to her eye cackled at this wench, their new plaything. And without thinking, she'd clenched her thighs around her hand, a fingertip dipped within and swirling around in spit and warm, watery cum. Shame burned in her face, in her chest, but at the very least she wouldn't let them get away with leaving her to stew in her own juices without release after getting off themselves.

Leigh pushed her back up against the wall, her knees up and stirring herself with her fingers, giving a show to the creatures but so far past caring that she even spread her lips and rubbed the heel of her palm into her clit, taking the time to do it properly as if they weren't even there in the first place. They could see it all, peering through the dark with eyes accustomed to it more than the sunlight and listening to the sloppy squishing with their peaked ears, evilly giggling at their apparent already broken prey.

Sticking a pair of her other hand's fingers in her mouth, ignoring the taste of deep clay, she wetted them on her tongue and brought them down to her throbbing chest, rolling the fingertips around a shamefully firm nipple and grasping her breast. Soft beneath her hand, she mashed her tit, massaged it near painfully as she added a second finger to her hot pussy. She couldn't tell quite when she'd started getting wet herself, but it would be impossible to deny it now when she could feel her hips humping into her hand and the panted breath that tasted of unwashed, green flesh.

In front of her audience, Leigh moaned and squirmed against herself, drawing closer to orgasm despite it all. She could feel the tingle, the warmth building in her lap, coursing through her whole body from her stinging eyes to her curling toes in the dirt. With a final, sharp breath, she curled into herself as the pleasure shocked through her and she fought off exhausted cramps as it worked itself through her until it was spent, and she relaxed against the rough wall with her legs carelessly splayed.

In her state, floating for the brief moment on pleasant chemicals, Leigh finally remembered that she was, in fact, a mage and could make her own light whenever she damn well pleased. Against the dirt wall, she dragged her fingernail across the surface and drew the simple rune for light; it began glowing dully right away, the light of a single candle flame throwing shadows in the pitch darkness... revealing the half dozen monsters rubbing half-flaccid cocks with their beady eyes trained on her flesh.

No way out... she sat with fearful trembles and chills as images flashed in front of her mind of the poor souls she'd found in the depths of other goblin holes, malnourished, dirty, and covered in cuts and bruises... if they were lucky to be rescued soon enough and the monsters weren't too hungry. There was a reason, after all, that adventurers never found men in these warrens. Nobody knew Leigh was out here in the boondocks, as she'd made certain... Nobody even knew that there were goblins out in this neck of the woods, aside from the assumption that there would be some no matter where one went.

Nobody was coming.

She stared at the incipient gangbang worth of little men fiddling with their dicks, snorting with bulbous or pointed noses, skins covered in pox scars along with claw marks and bites. Their parted lips revealed yellowed, uneven teeth with pronounced canines, more of them than a human, and drool ran unchecked down bumpy chins. In short, they should be revolting, so why did Leigh feel that she was getting worked up again?

Safety, comparative safety, lay in being useful...

"Fuck..." she said under her breath, on her knees and crawling before she knew what she was thinking. It wasn't a large cell; she wouldn't have been able to stand if she tried, so she was, in only a couple crawling steps, close enough to feel the heat of the closest goblin's floppy cock on her cheek. She licked her lips nervously, considering exactly what she proposed to do, if only to extend her time a little.

With an ache throbbing in her chest, she leaned in the last crucial inches and took the creature's penis between her lips, thrusting the tip of her tongue under its floppy foreskin and running it along the ridge, collecting the revolting, sour, lumpy substance it found there in her mouth. Then she pulled back, lips parted so she wouldn't only be breathing the cheese fumes as they came off the gob sitting on her tongue, looking up so the villainous creature could look down into her pleading eyes and see that he didn't have to force the issue, she was already too broken to fight back.

Appropriately servile, submissive, she closed her lips, tipped her head back, and tried her best to let the greasy, lumpy substance slide down her throat without having to taste it too much. When she gulped it down and let them see that she had indeed taken it like a bitch, the lot of them whooped and hollered, a couple trying to supplant the one she'd chosen to service. But her pleading look enraged her chosen lover and had him beat back the ones who would supplant his spot.

Of course, this "chivalry" couldn't go without reward, so Leigh again crawled up and pulled him in closer, cupping his flat goblin ass and taking his cock so the tip rubbed against the inside of her cheek. She began sucking in earnest, felt the goblin's cock grow to its full length, tasted fluids starting to flow as she slurped noisily in the small space, and felt that she'd begun to actually bob her ass to the beat of her sucking, swaying back and forth as though presenting herself for breeding. Compared to his dick cheese and the grime on his skin, the goblin's precum was actually nice, mixing with her saliva and letting her wash away some of the other tastes. The goblin, who on examination she'd decided to call Flop, on account of droopy ears, eventually grasped her head, taking a couple clumps of short, brown hair to keep her in place, but not unkindly as the ones who had dragged her down and violated her before.

Flop seemed somewhat intelligent, and a little bigger than his fellows, with more of their stringy, black hair atop his head. A warrior? The tribe's most manly man had his dick in her mouth? It would be hard to explain in that moment how Leigh felt the fact made it even hotter, that she was being used as the most powerful male's personal plaything and even though her ass waggled invitingly in the air, she saw through spit-stinging eyes that the others were forced to wait their turn, pitifully jerking their little floppies to keep themselves ready.

She actually giggled with Flop's hard cock dribbling against the inside of her cheek, spreading its slick saltiness all around. So this was hysteria, was it? The panic was making her heart race, terror in the situation as a whole was playing out in her brain as if it were thrilling, adrenaline surging through her, leading to a sense of euphoria she hadn't felt except in the heat of combat. Muscles twitched unexpectedly, toes again curling, thighs becoming taut, slender belly filled with an odd mix of warm happiness and nausea.

She was properly sucking now, taking Flop to the base, tickling the entrance of her throat while lips met his tangled pubes, once in a while sucked up alongside his cock and trapped between her teeth, not that Leigh could be asked to care. For now, she forgot about the tastes, the smells she was being subjected to and all she could think was that the second Flop came, she would be descended upon by a good half dozen of the lust-crazed monsters that she was at this very moment teasing with her lithe, beautiful, human body.

Flop grunted, pulled Leigh tight against his crotch, and pumped a steaming load into her mouth that bounced against the back of her throat and came to rest in a puddle on her tongue. Bitter, hot, sticky, she kept it there as he pulled out and she reared up, sitting back on her ass with the cumshot sitting pretty in her mouth.

Leigh made a show of slurping it down like a greedy whore, swirling it with her tongue for all to see.

Suddenly, she was awash with green flesh as the others rushed in like a crashing wave, grabbing and scratching and pulling her back and forth. They fought over her holes, one dick finding its way between her lips or her ass cheeks for a second before being hauled away by another potential "suitor". And for those who did make it, she gave a little bit of a suckle that had them coming back for more.

But the fun had to come to an end eventually as one clamped himself to her ass, thrusting painfully and dry into her puckered asshole. Another squirmed beneath her and hugged himself to her stomach, plunging his dick into her pussy, still not finished recovering from her previous orgasm and drawing out a moan that was quickly stoppered as yet another scooted under her head, threw his legs around her neck, and forced her mouth onto his erection.

Having to balance carefully on her hands and knees, Leigh simply had to let the three of them have their way with her, their wild humping making her sway back and forth with how their weight shifted around her body, hardening dick in every hole thrust in and out with no discernible rhythm but the impetus of monstrous lust. Pretty soon, she fell and the one currently plunging his cock in her wet pussy made his displeasure at her weight being laid on him known by clamping his pointed teeth onto her floating ribs, made her squeal in surprised pain around a mouthful of savory cock.

She did what she could by compliantly rolling on her side, having to gently guide the one fucking her skull by grabbing his little ass and nudging him along so as not to twist her neck. But there were still three or four waiting impatiently for their own turns, fists clamped around their dicks, jostling each other so they could take whatever opportunity arose.

And one, growling with eagerness, did something unexpected, running around to her chest and rolling her just a little bit more to expose her modest tits to the air. She couldn't see past the dirty goblin navel in her face but felt as the newcomer groped her with its rough, grimy paws, then straddled her chest, laying his cock through her cleavage and finally squeezed her breasts together as a makeshift pussy, doing as he'd seen and hocking up spit to lubricate her skin before slamming himself against her, fucking her tits.

Then she felt, from each side, one of the others for each wrist pulling her arms out and curling her fingers around their cocks. Leigh did stroke them, but the stupid monsters didn't know how to hang back and enjoy a handjob, keeping their clawed hands tightly around her wrists and nearly crucifying her within the mass of humping flesh to have sex with her hands on their own terms.

There was pain from all around as these things pleased themselves with her body, scratching and biting, tugging, growling, and it was all Leigh could do to keep her hands tight and her tongue moving lest she forget for a second and provoke one of her lovers. But she couldn't stop the wave of orgasm from creeping up on her, building up within with such momentum that she knew right away would engulf her.

When she came, her quaking didn't stop a thing and the momentary pause in her service prompted those three in her mouth and hands to take matters into their own hands, taking her in fierce grips and brutally thrusting even as she was locked in the throes of orgasm. It continued with no consideration for her whatsoever, dick from all angles thrusting and pulsating, burning with friction and slopping with a variety of mingled juices.

Her asshole ached as hot cock plunged into her intestines, until a hot load splashed all around her insides, painting the inside of her asshole white. Her pussy slapped and squished with wetness as the goblin there added another load to the first that competed for access to her womb. Her tits were scratched up as the one there lost his nut all over the inside of her cleavage and flowing into the hollow of her neck. Each wrist was suddenly warm as a load was deposited in her hands, then the wringing grips were released. And last but not least, the goblin clamped to her face curled himself completely around her head as his cock throbbed, shooting into her mouth her third meal of semen in an hour.

When they were all done, Leigh was left panting in the dirt, covered with this and that. A burp tasted of cheese and cum. And slowly, once they had gone back into the warren, sticking the so-called bars back in place, the post-sex glow she'd been basking in abated.

So she was left as a dirty, cold, cumrag of a young woman who had whored herself out for another day of life... She wanted to cry, but it was too funny, an experienced adventurer retiring and being caught by the very nuisances she'd made her fortune dealing with. This was the place of a peasant girl, not a high mage...

-=-

After an unknowable time wallowing in self pity, having to wipe herself of goblin cum with scraps that were the only remains of her linen shirt before it dried on her skin, Leigh looked to the bars and saw a familiar face waiting for her.

Timmie moved the bars out of the way and entered her cell, making her scuttle to the far wall. It was clear to her that this little monster had, the entire time she invested in training him to be a valuable servant, been plotting to trip her up at the vital moment when her plan put her in the most vulnerable position. He was dragging her bag along behind him with the distinctive clink of glass phials within, and grinned while he leered over her gentle curves with his beady, black eyes.

Then he reached into the bag and retrieved something, thrusting it toward her. She cowered, thinking it must be her utility knife, that he was using this opportunity when she was too tired from confinement and abuse to fight back to finish her off.

Nothing... Leigh eventually had to open her eyes and saw that it was not as she feared, and Timmie was holding out a letter.

When she took it, broke the seal, and unfolded it, she saw her own handwriting...

'Hey, you're probably pretty confused right now, me, but here's the really good news: this was all part of the plan.

'Remember that job last year with the weird bard and the faun? The princess had been captured by some demon lord and left in the goblin barracks, chained to the wall for, ahem, "morale". Anyway, she was there the entire duration of the war and once we got her back, she ended up enslaving a bunch of them to keep in her room, since she said "it" was indescribably awesome. So the king had you, us, make an amnesia potion that set the princess back a few years mentally and just like that, no more weird fetish for tiny, green cock.

'You spent the next several weeks slowly integrating the fantasy into your campsite masturbation sessions, and don't I know it, since I'm you, so don't bother denying it. Let me guess, you don't even remember training Timmie here to be your nightly dildo, do you?

'Ha! Of course you don't! That potion's ingredients were so cheap and plentiful in nature that you could afford to blow the memory out the back of your mind before bed every night. I only remember because you've been keeping a diary. For the record, we happen to think Timmie is a very considerate lover, and he likes getting his balls licked.'

Leigh glanced up at the creature and the look she'd taken for evil leering, combined with the way he was now teetering on his heels, made it look like he was waiting for a pat on the head and a treat... She waved him over and sat him in her lap to pet as she continued reading; the smell didn't seem so concerning anymore.

'I bet you don't even remember why you're out here in the forest, taking measurements of the breeding stock. You were thinking that if you could engineer a subspecies that was more conventionally attractive and intelligent, goblins might make for good servants... and you thought you would start with a brothel/breeding service. That's right, what better way to accustom society for the emergence of their newest arrival than by satisfying their pants first? Then, over the course of a century or so, you thought they would become just another race equal to humans, elfs, whatever else.

'After all, demon lords could lift them into the stone age by handing over tools and giving harsh instruction, so why not you? A high mage like you could use time manipulation on a grand scale to do the work of thousands of years just like that and bring them all the way to the bronze age.