The Goblin Husbandry Project Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Then... you thought that if you were going to be civilizing this tribe anyway, you might as well see what all the fuss was about in a somewhat safer environment. So you took a rather big dose of that amnesia potion, targeted toward the memories of your instructions to Timmie along with any kind of magic that could be used to get out of the situation, and you even took a mild aphrodisiac just in case the monsters' attentions were too much of an acquired taste.

'Well, I guess I'll see you in a second and find out just how hot it is to be thrown into a goblin hole. The antidote to the amnestic is in your bag, the golden ampoule.

'Here's hoping "it's" as juicy as we imagined~'

Leigh fished out the medicine, broke the ampoule open with her thumb, and tossed it back. And she started laughing.

A single spoken word and a wave of the hand brought her back into the sunlight with Timmie at her doorstep. They stepped inside and, after a long bath, a vial of medicine that made bite and scratch marks she didn't even know about fade away, and a change of clothes, she went to the mechanism she'd been working on since coming to this place and looked out into the forest with Timmie at her side.

Ha, to think that morning she'd turned on this very machine after wiping her memory clean of its very existence; habits were powerful things. "C'mere, you adorable, little guy." she said, putting a warm hand on Timmie's thin shoulder. Memories of how his cock felt poured into her mind as weeks and weeks of nights training him as a living dildo came flooding back. Worse things to remember about yourself than perversion, she thought. "You're going to wanna see this. See, the stasis spell is really cool since it stops things in their tracks no matter what, but then it starts them right back up without missing a beat. So I thought, you could probably do a large-scale inversion of the spell over an area and essentially move time forward at an accelerated rate."

One flip of the switch at the machine's control panel closed the circuit, letting the highly-condensed mana in the reactor flow down into the pathways encircling the entirety of the tower. The trees outside looked like they were spasming as time ran by, blown around by immensely quick wind, darkening into gorgeous fall colours, being blanketed with snow, melting, all in the course of a couple minutes a year had gone by specifically in the parcel of land Leigh owned and nobody outside would know a darn thing. She kept the spell running for several minutes, until a few generations of goblin in her chosen clan had the time to fuck, be born, live, fuck, fuck, and all that.

Leigh released the lever and patted her little, green dildo on the head. "My my, let's take a few days to ourselves and then go back to work."

Timmie stood on his toes and Leigh bent down to give the cutie a nice, deep kiss.

What a fun project this would be over the next few centuries~