The Goblin Husbandry Project Pt. 04

Story Info
Down into the enemy's lair, another green gangbang.
7.7k words
4.65
4.9k
11
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hole was an establishment in no way condoned by the law in the dwarfen city, officially. In a more realistic sense, it hurt nobody that hadn't signed on for just what they got and it served as a way to keep more respectable patrons away from the degenerates who would partake in the Hole's product. How popular it was defied reason, for some, when the brothels in the red light district had every sort of flesh available in this world from dwarf girls to demon-blooded ones, to even the couple of elfs who were eminently desirable and their half-elf daughters (and sons) who did what they could with their mothers' spillover of patronage. Even if one had the strange taste for green skin, there was still the pair, and only the two of them, of orc women who had surrendered during the most recent war against the demon-kin.

However, The Hole had goblins.

Almine, called Almond by some, was one of those competing half-elfs and was at this moment in the process of serving tea to a couple of women in her room that had asked for her by name and paid the extra fee for bothering her on her supposed day off. She'd barely had time in the morning to brush the head of bright, blonde hair above her cute, pointed ears and wrap herself up in an airy robe.

"You two are up early for it today," Almine said, placing the china down for her customers at her room's little table. "I'm sorry that you had to come here through all of the day's setup, but now that you are here, you are the only things left in my world. Would you like to start with some music, or perhaps a dance?"

The smaller of the two women, covered entirely under a hood and wrapped further with a scarf so only her eyes glinted out through the shadows of her clothing, was only about four feet tall, but too skinny for a dwarf that wasn't malnourished, said to her companion, "Aren't we going to fuck?" with a slightly hoarse voice.

The other, a rather normal human with cute, brown curls, obviously a mage judging by the bag she carried, responded, "Lappy, most high-end places also have the girls entertain beforehand. Sometimes sex doesn't even come into the equation."

"Misses?" Almine brought her slight form up and swished across the room to retrieve her strings, making sure her pert butt swayed in an eye-catching fashion with each step. "Of course we could 'get right to it' as they say, but don't you think you would fancy a tune beforehand? I happen to think myself quite proficient."

The mage extended her hand across the table and Almine shook it with a loose touch.

"Sorry, but this visit won't actually involve that. My name is Leigh and my friend here is Lappy. I happened to hear through the grapevine that you yourself might have some connections that I would like to make use of. It has to do with a business opportunity that I'd be willing to let you in on."

"Connections?" Almine said. "I don't know what you might have heard, but I rarely if ever leave this building anymore. And no, I can't give out details about my other customers; if you're someone's betrothed then I'm afraid you will have to leave here with your curiosity unsatisfied. That said, you have paid and I would be more than happy to play you a set regardless."

"I suppose it is somewhat illicit, after all," the mage said with a sigh. She reached to the side and pulled down the hood of her companion...

Almine was careful not to show her shock. "You have a goblin, do you? I don't do anything with them, but I would still allow the beast to watch if that is enough to satisfy you. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll have to refund and send you on your way."

The creature had mild, green skin, its face bridged with poxmarks, but it wasn't as horribly ugly as the breed was supposed to be outside of captivity. Pug gobs were slightly better still, but this being was too thin under its heavy clothing even to be one of those; a female pug gob not only wouldn't have that scarring, but its huge tits would be more than visible tenting the cloak, and a male wouldn't be able to placidly sit and wait as its master did business. Then there was the shaggy, black hair, much thicker than was seen in the wild, and the saturated, yellow sclera. What it was, when Almine had been staring for a few seconds too many for comfort, was confusing.

The two of them were waiting for the elfin beauty to make a move, but Almine was capable of tossing them out all by her lonesome if need be, so sipped her tea assured of her safety. She did, however, finger a small knife hidden beneath the lip of her side of the tea table.

It was made clear to the mage that she wouldn't get anything more out of the elf for free. A single gold coin was slipped onto the middle of the table and disappeared into Almine's sleeve.

"Business, then, not entertainment?" Almine said.

The mage petted her goblin girl's hair with a smile. "Catching on, are we?"

Almine let out a breath and slouched back onto an arm, crossed her legs even though it exposed pretty much everything, just because it was more comfortable that way. "Could've told me before I went through the effort to get all dolled up. Do you even know how much this lip stain costs per bottle? It's more than you think, alright?"

"And there it is," the mage said. "The name is Leigh, again, I'm working on a project in the forest involving goblins like Lappy here. And you see, when I was investigating the man in town here who was selling the services of some pugs, there emerged a description of a certain someone who-"

"Who goes in down into a pit and lets the stud gobs go to town on her for a crowd of adoring patrons," Almine finished the woman's sentence. "So what? There are literally thirty other half-elfs in the city with shoulder-length, blonde hair and I'm related to the vast majority of them. Try telling people it's me, all you'll get is a shrug of disbelief. After all, 'Almond never leaves the district, she doesn't even do house calls for her best customers.' and Bal'er is well known to fuck anything you bring her with a pulse, or without one, so if anyone's fucking pugs, it's her."

"I don't think you understand what I'm here for."

"Yup," Almine said. "So you should start tellin' me before I throw the both of you out on your asses. And be grateful I didn't call in our boys to rough you up either for bringing that thing in here with you."

Reaching for her drink, Almine felt as her hand slowed in the air and came to a dead stop. She couldn't drag it back or let it fall even when she scrambled onto her knees to really pull. Across the table, the mage was staring daggers, and the sense of motionless progressed up Almine's arm, across her chest then down her legs; when she tried to scream for help, her breath caught in her throat and she was frozen there, unable to so much as turn her gaze away.

The mage slowly came up to her feet and stepped to the other side of the table, out of sight. Her breath tickled Almine's peaked ear. "You're starting to annoy me, but don't worry. I only have an hour of your time after all, so I won't leave you as a statue for the rest of eternity, and I'll make sure to wipe out the memory since I'm well aware how traumatic this sensation can be. You're going to listen to me now.

"I'm in the process of breeding a clan out there for higher intelligence, docility, all that good stuff. But you see, I'm a little stuck because as it turns out if you breed the same group into itself for a few centuries you end up with some pretty horrible results. I'm fairly sure this is what happened more or less with the ancient goblin clans but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, to avoid this bottlenecking, I want to purchase some studs and some sluts from the breeder.

"But you see, and I'm sure you know, the man in charge is hard to find. I don't even know his name in fact, and he's not in the market to sell. Now this puts a considerable damper on my plans, as I'm sure you can tell since I'm so peeved by it. I can finish it out, though much more slowly, but genetic diversity is important when you consider the long-term viability of a species.

"What I want from you, and yes I know that it's you, is to introduce me to the owner as a potential business partner. That's all. And, in the fullness of time, I will require someone's services as a madame. I understand the position here is held and will likely continue to be held long after your death by your mother.

"Now, I'm going to dispel the stasis. You will apologize to my friend. Do not scream; I do not want to hurt you or any of your 'boys', but I will and nobody will ever know what happened. Ready and three, two, one."

Released from the spell, Almine fell over from hanging unbalanced in the air. Her scream was still caught in her throat and she had to catch it behind clenched teeth and shudder in terror on the floor until the feeling passed and she came back up to the table where the mage and her pet were casually sipping their tea. "Okay, I'm sorry, okay? Please don't kill me," she begged quietly, knowing that crying out as loud as her mind wanted her to would draw attention from the guard stationed down the hall.

"You're apologizing to me?" Leigh asked.

"Of course I am!" you crazy bitch, "So what, you want me to introduce you to Simon, right?"

"Not what I meant."

"So what, then!?"

Leigh patted her goblin on the head, though the thing actually looked uncomfortable being the center of attention. "I wasn't telling you to apologize to me, I was telling you to apologize to her. Lappy is a good girl and she doesn't deserve to have abuse hurled at her as though she isn't a person deserving respect."

"You want me to beg the forgiveness of a monster? Fine, whatever." Almine, still shaken, stepped to the side of the table and bowed her head to the floor. "Please, please forgive this foolish one her transgressions, I beg of thee."

The goblin spoke at last with a light, raspy voice, "Can we stop this, she looks really scared?"

"She should be scared, I'm scary," Leigh said.

There was the sound of padding footsteps as Almine kept her head bowed and soon a pair of green feet with glossy, black nails appeared before her. The goblin had the audacity to sully her gorgeous hair by petting her from above, but Almine didn't dare speak out against the touch lest she and several others be apparently erased from existence by this master of magic. But even then, this monster was speaking with full sentences and could at the very least feign compassion.

"It's okay," Lappy said. "I don't really know what's going on either, so can we start again from the start and be friends?"

Almine lifted her head and this creature was only inches from her face. She expected the funk that all of them in her experience had but actually this specimen smelled somewhat floral, and the goblin was smiling warmly. In fact, as far as personality went, this one was far less repulsive than the pugs, who had been bred merely for 'attractive' traits and docility.

When Lappy was satisfied, she went back to the other side and sat pretty in the mage's lap, like a good pet.

"She's not normal, is she?" Almine dared speak.

The creature smiled even wider and the mage sighed, placing her chin atop the thing's fluffy, black head and nuzzling it for comfort. Leigh said, "Lappy is the product of around a century of selective breeding. As you can see, she's intelligent, personable, and empathetic unlike the vast majority of subjects one may find in the wild, and many people besides. This is stuff I've just finished telling you, so are you going to tell me how to contact this elusive 'Simon' or not?"

Almine took her tea with a shaking hand and managed to take a gulp to calm her own nerves without something cuddly to help her along. "Look, the guy's sure that he's eventually going to be dragged out in front of the king and get his head chopped off, so it's not as simple as just going into someone's office and saying 'Hi, I'd like to purchase some of your wares, good sir!' I haven't even met him yet, and it takes some doing to make sure nobody notices the nest egg I'm gathering up doing this side business. If mom found out I was going out and making my own money by getting with those mon- those you know whats I'd be lucky if all I got was a few lashes on the ass!"

"Hmm? But you did just say that you weren't the one going out and doing just that, didn't you?"

"That's what you would call a fucking lie," Almine spat. "But it's true enough. Who's going to be able to pick between me and my sisters for who's being snuck out after dark to be thrown into a pit of green flesh and banged up all night? It's even harder when you take into account the glamour, but you know the whole selling point is that it's a pure and beautiful elfin girl being defiled after all. Nobody cares if you take Pulci the fishmonger and send her flabby ass into the pit, except her husband, he likes that enough to pay for a special viewing."

"I see."

"What? It's not as though I sought out the chance to get worked over by a few dozen smelly, green cocks every night. Some guy came in, like you did, and said what a shame it was that the prettiest girl here was forced to work for someone else when she could be taking in the big bucks all by herself."

"You're alright, I suppose."

Almine grit her teeth but let the insult pass. "So I let 'em take me out under a cloak once the sun goes down and I think 'Oh, they're going to introduce me to a noble who needs an elfin consort or something' but then they lead me down into this mold-stinking hole underneath a brewery and they tell me that if I don't fuck whatever they put in front of me they'd tell mom what I was trying to do, and you do not want to know how cruel a woman can get with a few centuries of practice." She tried to take another swig of tea for her nerves but her cup was already empty.

Then the creature, Lappy, poured out another.

"So," Almine said. "You're trying to make lapdogs or travel pussies? I guess she doesn't smell the way they all seem to, but there's always gnomes if all you want is something to take dick without eating too much. As for goblins, I'd rather they were all wiped out..." she said and added quickly so she wouldn't incur the mage's wrath once more, "not that there's anything wrong with you, Lappy... You know, my people have some legends that say you all are the result of our flaws being scraped away to leave us with elfin perfection, so it's a bit like we're cousins... very distant cousins..."

"Not true, in fact," Leigh said, still nuzzling her chin atop the goblin's head. "So far as I can tell, elfs and goblins both are the incarnations of ancient forest spirits, daemons. But it's been several millennia since the beginning and scrying isn't a powerful enough tool to get a clear picture. If goblins were ever directly related to elfs, your people threw them out of your halls to fend for themselves right away. So that story might be best kept to yourself rather than used as a point of racial pride."

The second cup of tea went down as quickly as the first and Almine desperately wanted something harder to burn her throat. "Seriously, you're an adventurer right? So you had to see what a clan of those mon-, what they do to settlements. I may have never set foot outside this city, but if a tenth of the malignancy I've heard of is true, they deserve nothing but extinction no matter what trespasses their ancestors were dealt. Mother speaks of villages razed to the ground, men eaten, women defiled and impregnated with their foul spawn before being starved and likewise consumed by their children. What suffering of theirs makes up for their actions!?"

The goblin girl was trembling and Leigh hugged her tightly. If this was the only example of the species that Almine had come across, she could imagine having those bedtime stories go up in smoke, as this creature seemed too benign to have any hand in such atrocities.

"Again, you are wrong," Leigh said. "Not about the killing, the eating, or the defilement... but you can hardly call that a sin when the ones performing those actions are little more than beasts."

Almine sniffled, pushing away memories. "Puggies aren't as bad as the real thing, they say. It's true that I always cum a lot... that's just physical, you know?"

"I'm well aware. I'd suppose you're on a form of birth control as well, considering your profession."

"Special kind of leaf, elf secret."

"Rupert's drem, I believe it's called," Leigh said. "And it's not the leaves, it's the roots that are used. Trust me, it hasn't been a secret in the alchemical world for a few years now."

Almine shrugged. "Not my secret, so who cares? Anyway, that's all I've got for you. I don't know what Simon even looks like and that goes for most of his employees, so there's nothing I can do for you."

A smile spread across Leigh's face. "Now, that's not entirely true either. Tell me, how would you like the night off?"

-o-

Almine waited in the shadows, wearing a glamoured face and holding hands with the creature, Lappy, while someone else in her own image stood beneath the awning out behind the brothel.

It itched a little, seeing someone else near perfectly disguised as oneself, though Almine was taking this chance to see what her own ass looked like from behind; the mirror just didn't do her perky butt justice while she had to crane her neck to see. That said, Leigh wasn't quite busty enough and she didn't have a nice enough ass for the glamour to sit right at her skin's level, so Almine had to shorten some dimensions to make sure certain areas lined up well enough. Her confidence in her illusions was high, but everyone always said you could pick your way through even the best of them if a few details weren't quite right. Try stretching a woman's image over-top the flesh of a fat, tall ogre and you would see the problem.

But the contact arrived right on time and didn't seem to take issue with the disguise, taking Leigh by the hand and letting her board a palanquin with the insides hidden by thick, black sheets. And she was carried away, to arrive at The Hole within minutes.

The creature squeezed Almine's hand as they cut through the city to arrive beforehand.

"I am certain she will be fine," Almine said to comfort the thing. She worried somewhat that the goblin's own glamour: that of a moustached halfling, would fall apart if her hat were removed and her long ears flopped out beyond the false ones, but she wasn't really sure what the outcome of bringing a goblin to a goblin sex club would even be.

The goblin said, "They won't hurt her if they find out, will they?"

"They're more likely to hurt me if they do, but no." Almine remembered a few funny nights. "We've had chicks sneak in and throw themselves into the pit to be ravaged before. It's just the reality of living with a few hundred thousand people that some of them are going to be huge perverts. Can't complain, most of my best customers just have an elf fetish."

"Oh... What's a fetish?"

"What?" Almine looked down at the creature in disbelief. "I don't have time to tell you, we're almost there already."

And they were, because although The Hole wasn't inside the red-light district, there was only so far away you could go within a dwarf city without coming across a so-called watering hole. They went inside the tavern, down the hall and into the backrooms, then through a trapdoor, down a tunnel, and emerged at last into the parlor where men were smoking and drinking at little tables, conscientiously not looking too closely at one another in the dim glow of crystalline lighting, in wait for the night's main offering to begin. Almine pressed a couple coins into the doorman's hand and confidently strode inside, picking for herself one of the tables closest to the pit because she didn't actually have many chances to see this show from the other side.