The Goblin Husbandry Project Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pit, it was called because it was a pit, was a pit separated from the parlor space by a flimsy handrail. The bottom was floored with dirt as soft and clean as carpet, because dwarfs knew nothing if they didn't know their dirt, and had on either side a series of doors that held cages full of the night's performers on the other side, their living spaces held further in the dark spaces beyond and connecting to the more intimate rented rooms. What people expected from puggies in the first place was the feral raunchiness of wild goblins without the stomach-churning ugliness after all, so the space couldn't exactly be a comfortable, fragrantly-scented place like a real brothel. The stink of green flesh permeated the air so thickly that even the tobacco smoke couldn't protect the nose from it, and Almine more than any of these men knew how much worse it was when that stink was pressed against one's face.

Ah well, it would be nice seeing the smug smile being wiped off that mage's face by a dick or three. She'd been warned sufficiently by Almine's standards, so she would just have to take her lumps and limp it off in the morning like a good little tamed slut.

Speak of the devil, Leigh had just arrived, heralded by the jeers of the patronage as she stepped up to the railing and was lowered down into the pit by a rope. She pulled off her cloak with a flourish, revealing Almine's elfin beauty to renewed hooting and hollering before balling the garment and tossing it out of the space, remaining with nothing more than some flimsy, white panties and a filmy wrap that hid nothing about her taut nipples poking against the thin fabric.

That was embarrassing. They had gone over the way that Almine typically acted but seeing her self in the flesh bending over to flash her pert ass at the crowd of ogling yokels or blowing a kiss into the crowd was a little further than she was comfortable with. This went on for a while longer, Lappy squirming in her seat as she watched her master down in the pit and Almine wishing she was comfortable enough holding together three glamours to have herself a hard drink. More people filtered in for the show until the circular parlor teemed around the pit with another kind of lustful monster than the kind held in the cages.

Then with a crack of ropes being hauled tight, the doors on either side of the pit snapped open and the monsters poured out. A dozen males stormed the center, cocks already hard and flopping against their legs, and a tackle to the back of Leigh's knees toppled her over into the dirt. Her lingerie was roughly torn away under rasping claws and the two largest goblins rammed their cocks between her legs and between her lips, the rest encircling Leigh in the dirt and jerking themselves to be ready when they were allowed a turn.

Then... what was that? Almine felt like she'd blinked but everything was just the same as it had been... Except now that she looked and saw all of the cocks down in the pit were now covered with nearly-transparent rubber sleeves.

Leigh's moans rang up and over the rim of the pit, wet sucking as she reached up to grab the ass of the goblin currently ramming his fat cock down her throat and forced him even more deeply with every thrust, ensuring that his sweaty balls were hitting her in the face. Her legs curled around the waist of the other one, giving him the best angle to force himself nice and deep into her pussy, her hips lifted slightly off the ground as she arched her back to meet his hips. Her belly rippled with quick breaths since the cock buried deep in her throat didn't give her much chance and her saliva was being whipped inside her mouth, dribbling down her face and wetting her hair, but the tip of her tongue could be seen in flashes as she did the best she could to lick all the way down the goblin's dick to his stomach.

One hand dropped to her tit, painfully rolled one hard nipple and mashed her hand against the soft flesh, squealing like an insatiable whore as her holes were plundered with smelly, green flesh.

These puggies were bred for their cocks, bigger than most humans, and Leigh was humping herself into them as if she didn't care that they were reaching the deepest depths on every stroke, banging the heads of their cocks into agonizing spots. She gagged as she suckled the one ravaging the inside of her throat, her torso shivering with the need to vomit but held back by a plug of flesh. It didn't matter if she did, not to the patrons and not to the other goblins, they would just as happily hump themselves against a puke-covered face as any other.

The one on her face trembled, grabbed her by the chin and slammed his hips against her face, her whining cries beneath him ignored as he finished cumming down her throat.

As he pulled out, for a moment a sack of white fluid could be seen hanging from his dick, but a flash later it was gone and forgotten.

Leigh used the chance of his leaving to roll herself forward, bowling over the goblin fucking her pussy and straddling his lap. Before he could register what had happened, she lunged forward and pressed her lips to its, slipping the goblin some tongue as she started rolling her hips atop him, assuring him that she would finish him off and all he had to do was lie there and be pampered.

Of course this wasn't enough for her, she grabbed her own ass and pulled apart her cheeks, showing off her winking butthole for some lucky man. Another goblin took the bait right away, shoving himself deep into her dry asshole, grabbing her by the waist and riding her from behind even as she refocused on riding the first. Misty-eyed and panting, foamy spit drying on her face, she rode these two and watched the crowd cheer her on, fondling her breasts and throwing back her head in wanton expression. It wasn't that she didn't care she was being watched, she reveled in it, drowned herself in the attention of strangers.

Silently, secretly, Almine's fingers dipped beneath the waist of her borrowed trousers, felt warmth and wetness on her fingertips... was she enough of a narcissist that she enjoyed watching herself getting worked over? She wasn't alone by any means, several of the men around her were also diving into their pants, taking meat in hand and jerking, some making use of a rented puggie; they didn't notice Almine, wouldn't have cared if they had seen her masturbating. That's why they were there after all.

With a cock in two holes, Leigh still wasn't satisfied, curling her finger for another of them to approach like the well-trained pet he was, took his greasy nuts gently in hand and guided his cock to her lips. She ran the tip of her tongue along the head of his cock, dipping it beneath the creature's floppy foreskin and slurping up what had already seeped out if it before taking a rubber between her lips and pulling him deeply into her mouth, rolling the rubber all the way down to his groin where she buried her forehead in his stomach to gag herself with his meat, coming back off with a wiggle and a gasp when she couldn't hold her breath any longer, trailing threads of bubbly spit that broke and wetted her chin. All this while she continued rolling her hips against the other two, those goblins' claws digging into the tender flesh of her thighs and her sides to keep themselves tightly clenched to her.

All three oinked and squealed with pleasure as they violated her, happily thrusting against her when they thought she wasn't ready for them. Leigh took it, moans pouring from her lips around the mass of green cock, bobbing her head along the length and gagging each time she hit its base, eyes wide and rolled back as the tip of the goblin's cock poked the back of her throat. She steadied herself on one arm, yet massaging the goblin's balls in her other hand, feeling its pulsating warmth and making it twitch with impish squeezes, the corners of her lips subtly curling up.

For the others, Leigh began roughly raising her hips and slammed them back down on the lover beneath her to his delight, cock smacking wetly deep within herself, pussy and asshole alike with the one plunging into her ass taking the most active role, humping with reckless abandon. That one, his cock buried deeply inside her asshole, rocked her back and forth so wildly that her other rhythms were almost thrown off by them, but Leigh simply had to do her best to keep sucking, keep humping to keep her lovers happy.

Up above, Almine had begun rubbing the pad of her thumb against an erected clit and had to hold her moans back. She could feel her nipples raised and tickling her from inside a borrowed linen shirt that had already been one size too small for her, and she caught herself wanting to undo a single button so her other hand could be occupied relieving the sensation in her breast. She saw that Lappy was squirming in her seat as well, sitting on her hands and biting her lip.

Fine, Almine could admit it to herself, she'd grown used to the smells and the tastes found in the pit. her customers in the brothel weren't usually unclean, since they were the sort who could afford her services in the first place... was it wrong that she actually somewhat enjoyed the feeling of being defiled by a group of monsters who couldn't care less about whether she enjoyed running her tongue across their sour, bumpy skin? As she watched Leigh down in the pit, she caught herself thinking it was too bad that Leigh had put a rubber on each of them, as she wasn't feeling the true experience the way it was meant to be had.

The one beneath Leigh quivered in orgasm but she couldn't exactly stop to let him out, continued rolling herself atop his cock, rubbing him deep within her warm, slick hole long after the pleasant sensations had run their course and all he was left with was a sensitive rod. He could be seen curling his toes, dragging his claws along Leigh's skin as he lay in post-orgasmic agony, but she only continued to suck and take it in the ass as though the one uselessly flopping around within her pussy was an afterthought.

Soon after, the one fucking her asshole similarly shook on his feet and burst within her, simply stepping away and sliding out of her winking asshole when he was finished, slapping her butt and receiving a cock-muffled squeal in return as he strode satisfied to the door. The one beneath found his opportunity and scurried out from underneath her, crawling away while Leigh's hips humped in midair without him, then fell between her curled legs with a plap in the dirt.

Another lover came from the teeming throng, of course, coming from behind he hooked a claw into Leigh's tender pussy and dragged her ass back up into the air, choosing to set his cock to the rim of her aching asshole and pushed himself all the way in.

Almine was finding it hard to hold back her noises as she ran her fingertips between the lips of her wet pussy, but she hadn't yet found the will to go any further. She teased herself as she watched Leigh being spit-roasted in the pit, imagined herself down there and having the time of her life, being able to find some cock no matter where she looked, not having to think about keeping everyone else entertained. The goblins didn't care how heavenly her voice was, except that her screaming was music to their ears, they didn't care that her fingers were nimble enough for the strings except that they felt wonderful wrapped around their dicks. She remembered her first time taking this job, returning home and having to excuse herself for a bath which took all morning because there was just that much dried semen staining her perfect, porcelain skin, remembered sinking into one glorious orgasm after another floating in the water and thinking about the taste of green flesh with fingers jammed inside her holes.

The goblin being sucked off grabbed Leigh's hair in its paws, pulling her tightly into his crotch as he exploded down her throat. Even though she was still being rocked from the back, when she released the goblin's cock from between her lips, she dragged herself up his body and pressed her lips to his, sneaking in her tongue and mumbling 'I love you' loud enough that only a peaked ear could hear it. The little man returned to the tunnels slowly, peering over his shoulder as Leigh waggled her fingers after him.

And the next promptly replaced him, slapped his dong against Leigh's face and forced her to catch it as it swung, but she caught an open palm on the cheek and fell to her side in shock. Even the one that had been fucking her asshole stepped back, and Almine knew why: the biggest cock of the group had seen enough and wanted to get himself some personal action.

Not the tallest, this goblin was still the leader, and his cock was far and above the largest among them. It even put some of the human men in the audience to shame, and it wielded its meat like a club, twisting his hips and slapping Leigh across the face, leaving wet marks on her cheeks.

"Fuck..." Almine said. She could feel the phantom of a memory knocking against her deepest depths, taking this monster cock inside her and screaming for him to stop as the crowd cheered him on, his fat nuts smacking against her thighs, swinging like bell ringers with his hot cum sloshing within, ready to spurt into her battered pussy.

But that wasn't the order today. When he swung his cock, Leigh leaned back on her knees and let it harmlessly swish by, then surged forward, slipping her arms through his legs and hooking his knees, then pulled and deposited him on his ass in the dirt. This might have enraged him, but she wrapped her fingers around his fat hog as well as she was able and began jerking, plunging her head between his thighs to begin licking away at his sweaty nuts, suckling his wrinkly skin between her lips, rolling his hot balls along the flat of her tongue, popping each into her mouth and moaning around them, spit running down her chin the whole time.

He lay back in the dirt as Leigh worshiped his cock, stroking him up and down as everyone watched, her fingers tenderly running up and down his shaft, collecting precum and slathering him up so that her grip squished. Her ass waggled invitingly in the air, but there weren't any takers even when she pulled at a cheek to present her still winking pussy and asshole, either would do for her. But no, she had to content herself with her sucking, slutty moans rising up out of the pit from around the goblin's nuts as if this was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted.

Maybe it was, Almine thought, in a strange way... she was licking her own lips thinking about it after all...

From across the small table, Lappy was looking up at Almine with her big puppy-dog eyes. She wasn't that bad herself, beneath the glamour, after all, and Almine did already have a taste for green skin... She urged Lappy out of her seat and into her arms, then lifted the goblin girl into her lap. Without considering what she was about to do, Almine ran her fingers through the girl's shaggy hair, pulled her into a deep, breathless kiss.

The goblin girl was skilled, playing with Almine's tongue like a pro as she cuddled herself deeper into the elf's lap, then planted her knee between Almine's legs such that any slight movement would rub the two of them together. This was interesting, looking past the goblin's floppy ears and seeing her own face in the pit as Leigh served herself to the Alpha on a silver platter, rubbing his cock across her face as she suckled on his nuts. Almine above scooped up Lappy's ass and humped the two of them together, thighs rubbing against thighs, incidentally against throbbing womanhood for either of them, forgetful gasps taken between rounds of smooching.

She was delicious, Lappy was, so much more pleasant than any of the other greenskins Almine had to kiss in the past. She could almost forget what sort of creature was surging against her, the goblin's quick heartbeat pressing against her chest as it clung to her, their tongues curling around one another, their lips pressed and urgently slipping against each other; it had Almine forgetting the crowd.

Around them, some men who had brought their own entertainment for the night, or were renting one of the puggies from the stables, were too interested in finding their own pleasures to notice or care that two women among them were having it out. Almine looked into Lappy's eyes and saw only the halfling that she had disguised the girl as, but nobody would notice, not here, and it was so much hotter to be fucking a goblin... Almine allowed the glamour to fade, letting Lappy be seen in all her minty-green glory, her eyes misted with lust and her tongue lazily moving in midair as Almine leaned back in her chair to get a good look at the girl.

There was a moment of panic as Lappy realized she was visible for what she was, but that was swept away by another intense smooch, Almine holding herself against the girl until when they finally released Lappy coughed and gasped for breath. In her stupor, Almine was able to quickly scoop up the girl again and turn her completely in her lap, ankles hooked on Almine's knees and spread so that her skirt could be pulled all the way up, and the elf slid her fingers into the girl's bloomers, felt Lappy's smooth, warm mound settle into her palm.

Down in the pit, Leigh pushed herself deeper, lower, her tongue trailing down from the Alpha's nutsack, lifted it in hand to delve beneath. Without a hint of disgust, she ran her tongue along the rim of the goblin's asshole to squeals of delight as she continued rubbing his cock. From the twitch in his legs, she knew that it wouldn't take much of this treatment to get him to blow his load all over her face and into her hair, so she continued licking with her time limit in mind, slowed her stroking to an agonizing crawl, but even that wasn't enough.

The Alpha squealed with excitement as his orgasm came and Leigh moved quickly, wrapped one arm around a skinny thigh and forced the goblin up, rolling him back onto his shoulders as he was brought over the edge, semen boiling over in his balls and rushing to explode. But there, with his legs held well above his head, Leigh gripped his cock fiercely and continued licking as he squirmed, orgasm coming to a screeching halt and nothing at all coming through.

It nearly made Almine laugh, though she had her own entertainment already, slipping her arm under Lappy's, up through the shallow valley of her chest, and cupping her cheek to turn it backward for more of her addictive kisses. She ran the heel of her palm against Lappy's wet cunt, felt the girl's delicious whimpering puffs of breath against her lips.

"Do you like being watched?" Almine whispered into the girl's sensitive ears. "You know, you're actually prettier than most of the girls here, now that I've had a good look at you... I bet some of the guys would like a turn with you."

Mmm, this was so much better than being down in the pit, having a cuddly, polite thing in her arms. And a good kisser, her tongue poking through Almine's lips, slippery against her own, little, heady moans passing between them. Lappy's breaths were getting more frequent as Almine continued moving her hand between the girl's legs, enjoying the plushy softness of her plump lips, warm juices flowing. The goblin girl squirmed in Almine's lap, rubbing her head into the breasts behind her, long ears drooping as she watched her lover in the pit and floated on the waves of pleasure, restrained enough that she could stop herself from cumming right away.

Down there, Leigh had slipped a fingertip into the Alpha's butthole and kept him folded up on his shoulders while she sucked on his balls and jerked him ferociously even as he recovered from the sensation of his first orgasm. He howled, tongue lolling, being driven relentlessly toward another orgasm.