The Goblin Husbandry Project Pt. 08

Story Info
Palla the goblin joins and leaves a harem.
6.5k words
4.63
2.1k
4
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

{Contains hypnosis, non-consent, mild gore, gangbang, lesbian sex, lactation}

Palla knew she was in a house; she'd been in those before. They were a lot like the smooth halls she'd been born in, that she'd lived all of her life in up to this point. They hadn't given her much reason to question it, or to think she lived with any kind of hardship. Food used to come three times a day, if not from the Dwarfs then from her mother's nipples, but then one day she'd been taken and thrown in with the other adults.

Then, they took her into another room, and they...

That was mating, she knew now. It hurt. It hurt every time but when she complained to the others they had looked at her like she was an idiot. And maybe she was that, to turn down a meal a day and bite her customers, taking punishments over and over, wishing they would just dispose of her already. Still, she couldn't bring herself to keep going and ensure it.

This was just another room. It looked like the ones she'd been made to greet her customers in, a bed and stuff. But outside the window was actually the outside, not just more stone with a light to make it seem like outside. So of course she smashed the window and ran.

It took a minute for them to run after her and carry her back to another room with an un-smashed window.

And after a while the man, Stewart, came to find that Palla had ripped apart the bedding with her sharp teeth and scattered feathers all over the floor.

"Now, this was the sort of behavior I expected of a goblin," the man said with a sigh of relief. "That other one was a bit creepy, but this, this I can work with. Well, bitch, can you understand speech?"

Palla only growled and crouched in the corner, scratching herself into a position to lunge out for his throat the moment she got the chance.

"Very good, and here I thought I might have no opportunity to practice my craft. Well, on the off chance that you can understand me, I may as well talk to myself. Bitch, we intend to mold you into the sort of creature that the master may enjoy debasing himself with in his bed, or with his visitors, or anyone, anything, else. This will go so much more smoothly if you learn your place quickly and cease these pathetic thoughts of escape. So, shake." He knelt and put out his hand.

Hours later, once night had fallen on the world and Stewart had his way with Palla, he threw her bodily into yet another room. She almost smiled through the aches his crop put into her body, because she'd nearly bitten some of his fingers off in the chaos.

Here, there were a lot of women... and that one other goblin, the weird newcomer ran up to Palla and hugged her tight. Palla allowed it, this one was nice, she'd already decided. And Palla kissed her.

The other goblin pulled back with shock in her eyes. "Palla, they didn't hurt you, did they?"

"Little bit," Palla said, rubbing some of her sore spots. "Guy swung shiny, made watch. Dunno, feels better."

One of the many other women in the room, one with little horns and enormous breasts that just begged to be suckled, came up to Palla on her knees and said, "That'll be the hypnosis. Hello, little friend, Lappy here says you're having a bad time, but just trust in me that it will only get better. I'm Betsy, oh, and we'll introduce you to the other wives in the morning when more of them are awake."

"What's wive?"

"Well, usually it means you're promising to only belong to your husband for the rest of your life. As it is... I imagine things won't change much in your day-to-day. The food will be better."

"Where!?" Palla shrieked, growling out at the group as half a dozen sleepy arms tossed pillows her way. But a man came to her with a platter of stuff. She would never know what it was, it went down her throat, filled her belly, and tasted fine as it went.

That man retreated as she savaged the tray, licking crumbs off it until she could see her face in the mirror surface.

Lappy was talking to Betsy. "Hypnosis? That's the thing where they make you do stuff you don't want to, right?"

"Essentially," Betsy said. "The master likes all sorts of girls, and not all sorts of girls are docile when they get here. Most likely, they just made her less likely to bite and turned her mind toward, ahem, romance."

"So... she's horny?" Lappy wiped her lips and for some reason Palla catching it in the corner of her vision felt annoyed.

"In as many words."

Palla forcefully stood up, strode up to the woman with the fat tits, and ripped her top up, revealing huge, puffy nipples. Before Betsy could respond, Palla latched to her tit and began sucking.

So soft, cushy, beneath her lips as she ran her tongue around the long, firm nub. Already she could taste milk! Delicious, velvety milk flowed down Palla's throat and she put her hands up to mold and massage the tit that was her world in this moment. She heard soft moans upon her long, floppy ears from above, but this wasn't the reason she did it. Still... she was feeling a tingle running down from the top of her head and trickling down between her legs where it pooled into a pleasant warmth.

"You're okay with that?" Lappy asked.

Betsy, with a blush from her cheeks to her milky breasts, offered her other tit and said, "Want to join her?"

"It's really okay?"

"Fu-" Betsy bit her lip. "Please?"

Lappy joined Palla on the other breast and the two of them suckled in unison, running their hands all along Betsy's sensitive breasts, squeezing and milking her, drinking her up. The moans from all three melded together and Palla became vaguely aware that they were being watched by some of the other women, idle fingers dipping between legs, lazily rubbing along with the beat of lovemaking.

She didn't fight back when Betsy's hand came up from behind and scooped up her ass with Lappy's, the cow lady lay back with the two of them balanced on her thighs, her leg now pressed against the core of Palla's newfound heat. Palla drank greedily, fulfilling some other kind of hunger, found herself rubbing back against Betsy's thigh. Her pussy lips felt slick with juices, for the first time drawn from her with her consent, rather than being fingered until she had no choice but be wet. She nibbled Betsy's nipple, actually thoroughly enjoying the small gasps and moans that came from the woman's deep voice, and she let Betsy please herself by slipping a long finger between Palla's buttcheeks, taking a little control of the way the goblin girl's hips bobbed on her thigh.

Beside her, from the corner of her eye, she could see that Lappy was enjoying herself much the same way, more even. She seemed so much more comfortable in this situation, as if she'd done it before, as if she'd loved it for such a long time that this facet of the act was hardly enough to ruin it for her. She suckled with eye-rolling bliss, one of Betsy's fingers already slicked and slid into her tight, green butthole, working her up and down Betsy's leg like a toy.

So, filled with curiosity, Palla reached back and took Betsy's large hand in hers, looked up into gentle eyes and urged the woman to treat her in the same way. She nearly squealed as the woman's long fingertip slowly hooked into her tight, little butthole. It wasn't like being puppeted, not that Palla knew what a puppet was, but she was guided only a little faster and harder over time until she had to release Betsy's nipple because the motion of her crotch against the woman's thigh was so long and vigorous; she could hear herself squishing up and down, a bouncy tit looming in her vision with milk still leaking down its curve, trickling toward Betsy's cleavage. Palla tried as she ran herself up and down the heat of Betsy's leg to reach her head out and lap up her share of delicious milk, but it always seemed so tantalizingly far away.

Beside her, Lappy had found a way to stay latched on, being just that little bit taller and now getting herself bounced on Betsy's other leg. She was blushing all over in deep green and Palla thought she must be a mirror of herself, getting hotter and hotter as she approached the end. Lappy was so supple, so tight, so smooth, that Palla wished she could be licking her up at the same time, that she could be engulfed in all the beautiful flesh she saw all around her. She wanted so much to taste what each and every one of them tasted like...

It came on fast and hard, Palla riding out the orgasm atop Betsy's cushy thigh in eye-boggling pleasure. Her tongue lolled and she squealed with delight as, for the first time in her life, she'd chosen the path that led her here, it hadn't been pounded into her by some smelly man. She tried to keep the feeling going as long as she could, grabbing Betsy's leg and using her hips to swing her wet lips up and down soft, bare leg, squishing as she went until at last, with her heart going a million miles an hour, her body transitioned into the afterglow and she slumped over against Betsy's wonderfully pillowy breast. There, she lapped up spilled milk from the woman's skin before resting herself right there.

On the other side, Lappy was also in the midst of cumming, her small body rocking up and down on Betsy's other thigh as she sucked deeply, only stopping when orgasm took her fully and all she could do was moan until she flopped down in a loose tangle of green limbs.

And so they stayed all night against the loving cushyness of Betsy's body.

--

Palla was caught the morning after staring at the wall when Lappy approached her with a plate of food.

"What are you doing?" Lappy asked.

"Want dig out."

"They would stop you."

"Know that. Can't..."

Lappy sat nearby and nibbled on something while Palla continued trying to get herself to claw at the sheetrock. She had such a strong urge to tunnel through, so why couldn't she even lift her arm to start?

"What hippo sis?" she said.

"Hypnosis," Lappy answered. "Miss Leigh told me about it once; they use some mental trick to make you do things that you wouldn't normally. Or, I suppose, not do things."

Palla found that frustrated tears were starting to fall. "Not fair!"

"No, not at all." That was Ophelia, padding over lazily with a thankfully opaque goblet in her hand. Nobody needed to think about what meals she took right now. "You will find that you are now incapable of doing much that would cause anyone else here, or more importantly the master himself, harm. He may, in fact, breach his habit and call you to his own side soon to lord his invulnerability over you, as he did me."

"You couldn't drink his blood?" Lappy asked.

The slender, pale woman shrugged and said, "Drink it, yes. Draw it myself, no. I was brought here by vampire hunters some time ago, and the man took me to his bed that night. He lay defenseless, neck bared and door cracked open, yet I was unable to either rip his throat out or flee. I was trapped by his side for the night, and I served as an appetizer for his breakfast. Even now I can hear his cackling as he shoved his wrist between my teeth, hauled me back onto his cock while I could not allow my fangs to so much as scratch his skin." She rubbed her jaw to alleviate a phantom sensation brought on by the memory. "Infuriating, for a time, but this too shall pass. The fat bastard will be but a decade spent in pathetic luxury before time ravages his body as it does all lesser creatures. My apologies to present company, those without so long to wait."

She kindly patted Palla's head and to her own surprise, Palla didn't even think to retaliate before the vampire was already back among the pillows and searching for that elusive 'best' position to recline.

"Not fair," she said again.

Lappy remained by her side but didn't say a word. It was then that Palla at last looked the girl in the face, a habit she'd been broken of for a long time for the sake of self-preservation. The other goblin was actually... kinda ugly.

Compared to the goblins Palla had been raised beside, this one had pox-marked cheeks, a big, crooked nose, and a chunk bitten out from one of her ears. If she'd been raised in The Pit, she should have been disposed of... Palla had heard, because nobody cared enough that she was there to hear, from the Dwarfs that they sometimes captured wild ones for breeding stock because... there was some reason that you couldn't just keep having the same bunch fucking each other and stay pretty for long. But then...

"Why you there?" Palla asked.

"I was going to comfort you, if you let me..." Lappy said, coming a little closer on her knees. "I'm sure this has to be very confusing and frustrating to you, but I thought a friendly face would blunt it somewhat."

"Not there, there! Back, with Dwarfs."

"I-" Lappy started to say, but caught herself and knelt even closer before continuing in a whisper, "I was there with a mage, and I got swept up, put with the others. We have a home in the woods, and a village we're building with my clan."

"From outside?" Palla's ears perked, though not nearly as high as she had already seen this girl's. Were her own really that much longer and heavier? Should a goblin's ears be able to raise all the way up? This girl was... she was a real goblin... so she said... "Heard, bad outside."

"Not as bad as it was in that prison," Lappy said with a wistful sigh. "Bad in its own way. My brothers used me worse than I was used in The Pit, but back then I just thought that's how the world worked. The strong ones get to do what they want with the weak ones, and if the weak ones are lucky they might get to gnaw on the bones... I was actually lucky, because I'm infertile."

"Means?"

"I can't have babies," Lappy said. "I didn't know that's why I never got pregnant until Leigh did an examination on me, but it did mean that I could keep going out with the hunting parties, eat around the fire with them before we dragged the leftover meat back to our warren. They were kinda rough, but I wouldn't have known I hated it if not for miss Leigh..."

"Hate what?"

--

The goblin who would be known as Lappy awoke between the thighs of the pregnant goblin she'd fallen asleep licking. It was an awesome flavor, and she'd rubbed between her own legs as she heard the pleasured cries of her erstwhile lover until she was awash with erotic satisfaction.

Or, as she'd thought of it, tasted like cumming, sounded like cumming, came.

She got up and crawled her way in the darkness of the warren up a slope which led to the surface where she would be able to hear the rustling in the bushes as the hunting party left to take down some animal of the land. Ah, they wouldn't have called it a hunting party, each male was trying his best to take down a creature of his own and the rest would fall in and stake some claim to the meat, but it was adversarial in the best of times and the biggest male would get the biggest share no matter whether he even touched their prey.

The light blinded her momentarily as she breached the surface, but this was her routine and she knew exactly where she was going once leaving the hole in the ground. It would be hard not to know when the stream made its incessant trickling noise into and out of the pond. She had heard, once, that her people didn't used to wash themselves at all, and she thought it was silly. Of course you wanted to get the mud off, animals could smell the funky odors that accumulated within the warren, but apparently it had taken some goblin hero from the past to make the change. And they even still used the scissors given unto them by said hero to trim their body hair.

Lappy didn't quite know why body hair was a problem, but she did prefer licking pussies without much of it, so maybe the hero just didn't like getting hair in his teeth...

So, a dunk in the cold water later, Lappy relaxed on the grassy bank, drying in the sun, when her sharp ears picked up footfalls coming her way.

Actually several of them.

A male kicked her in the face to disorient her and ripped her loincloth off, as if she would have resisted in the first place. He wasn't the one that made it behind her, one of the others tackled him to the ground and beat him then one of the stragglers took Lappy by the butt and jammed his rock-hard dick up her ass in one burning stroke while the rest were busy with the beatdown.

She'd have said he hit the wrong hole but it wouldn't have mattered, he was far to into it to consider stopping just because one hole was softer and wetter than the other, slamming his little, green body into hers over and over again without any technique. And she was already getting wet, grabbing up a hunk of grass with one hand while the other ventured down to the land of slapping meat to spread her pussy and fiddle with her own fingers while this male's balls bounced against her hand and her puffy lips.

He was going at it so wildly that when the others pulled him off, he'd howled and kept bucking his hips, squirting a hot line of thin goblin cum across Lappy's back.

Then another one came and had the good aim to ram his little goblin penis into the right hole. Lappy squealed as she was penetrated, her little titties dragging across the bare ground as her body was rocked back and forth by the impacts, legs splayed so that the others in line, jerking off slowly so that they would be ready when it was their turn, could see just exactly what was worth the wait.

And she swirled her ass up into the cock, getting it to tickle her insides all around, earning herself a stinging slap on the ass and a scratched thigh. She was far too far gone to care about pain, in fact panting like an animal in heat as her tongue lolled suggestively to the others gathered around.

There was some pushing and shoving, but one of the males came out on top, grabbing her ears and ramming his little, green cock into her mouth, commanding her to suck. Mmm, the taste of it hit her in the back of her throat, the flavour of sour, unwashed flesh, of cum left to sit in grooves and under the floppy foreskin to ferment so that she could slip the tip of her tongue around it and have it plunged down her throat. She would taste it for hours, as the flavor carried on her breath.

While she sucked, the one in her pussy shot his load deep within and he was pushed away for the next. This one also had good aim, but noticed her winking butthole and rammed a few fingers within to spread her open, spat into her hole to lube his fingers up and fuck her with the power of two whole dicks.

She felt the way his cock frothed up the previous load within her, the heat of friction, the fullness in her ass as his fingers worked their way in deeper and deeper until his knuckles were pressed against her ass and her twisted and worked them as if he wanted to keep going until his hand was swallowed up in her ass.

The one in her mouth released just as he blew his load, nearly spraying her in the eye, and with only one that she could open, she hardly saw the one who replaced him. It hardly mattered which it was.

And orgasm was building deep within, not that any of these men would have cared to give her one. She thought about it, and the very fact progressed her toward the goal. All it meant to the males was that she would twitch for a minute, and that she would tighten up nicely around someone's lucky cock. It was like a heat and a tightness behind her belly, rocking with the impact of cock inside her sloppy pussy as one and then his replacement stopped and started ramming themselves inside her without any regard for her pleasure, but she felt it all the same.

With cock in her mouth, in her frothy cunt, cum drying on her skin and in her hair, nipples dragging back and forth in the warm, scratchy grass, that feeling behind her belly blossomed, sending a warm tingle all throughout her body. She nearly bit the one in her mouth as the feeling caused her to clench up, earning her a smack on the head, but even that felt good within the haze.

12