The Goblin Husbandry Project Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours later, when the males were satisfied for the time being, Lappy took another dip in the water and wished there was some way to get semen out of her hair.

--

"And there is," Lappy said. "It's called 'shampoo'. And I know what you're thinking, but no, there isn't any poo in it at all."

"Know shampo," Palla said. She didn't quite know why, but she'd calmed down as she listened to the other goblin's story. "Men bad everywhere. Forest too."

Lappy sat against the wall with her legs crossed over each other, looking a lot like a human in the way she balanced her chin on her fist to think. "I can't actually bring myself to think that my brothers were 'bad' for all that. If I were a male, that's what I would be like too."

"Know males, animals."

"Do you know anything about the way they're kept? Is it anything like the cells we were kept in?"

Palla fiercely shook her head. "Like hole. Chained to walls. Short men want males angry."

"Don't you think that had an effect on the way they turn out? If you were just chained to the wall except when they were using you, don't you think you would act the same way they do?"

"Might," Palla conceded with a huff. She'd never cared to think about it. Why waste time empathizing when your own troubles were right in front of you? "Bite men anyway. Don't want to. Just scary."

Lappy sighed. "Things would be a lot easier for everyone if we could just learn to enjoy what they want from us... In the warren, you let the men do what they wanted because they'd beat you if you didn't. Lots of the sisters were always pregnant but they never got a break. Then the weak males would roll them over and fuck them in the night." She scratched her cheek, which had darkened with embarrassment. "I would do that too, actually... So, you weren't really trying to hurt anyone, back then, when you bit them."

"No. Bad enough, bite. Men complain, short men punish... Really bite, kill me."

"It's a big step, isn't it? If you really don't like this life you have, that is one way out, isn't it? But Palla, I need you to promise that you won't try anything like that. My friend is sure to come any day now and break us out, and then you can come live with us. Nobody will make you do anything you don't want to ever again. All you have to do is bear it as well as you can for now."

Palla thought about closing her jaw around the throat of that man, the one with the wagging coin, but even the thought of it wouldn't let her close her mouth with any strength. Whatever he did to her, she could feel it pressing down on her mind from above like a suffocating pillow. Thinking about clawing his skin, she couldn't close her hand.

Why hadn't they just done this in the first place? If all she'd ever had to do was lie down and take it... she might have been able to live a life like that.

"Can't fight..." she said. "No choice."

Cautiously, Lappy brought the girl into an embrace and gently rocked her. It was a kind of tenderness she'd not known since...

"Not all men," she said. "One. Gave food. Didn't tell I scratched. Cried. I took nap."

"Yes, I think I know the one you're talking about. He's coming too."

It was hard to believe. Palla couldn't imagine being saved. Nothing like it had happened before.

"Ok," she said. One way or another, what happened was completely out of her control now as it ever was. Hurting those men had never been a choice, something deeply goblin in her body made her do it. The world inside was always as far outside her control as the world outside, but maybe now she could bite the pillow as expected of her...

--

That man, Stewart, had come in the next morning and taken Palla away on a thin string tied to her little finger. When she thought of how easily she could snap it by just jerking her hand to the side, she found that her arm numbed. This too was part of his coin-waggling-thingy, and a sort of statement; 'You can't run anyway, no matter what we use to restrain you' it said.

Familiarly, she was taken somewhere with costumes, put in a kind of white dress. She wasn't exactly worldly enough to know that it was a toga; all clothes were clothes to Palla, but men attached some kind of value to them anyway. Then a bedroom, with a fat man already waiting on the edge of the bed.

The door was locked behind her.

"Ho, fiend," the fat man said. "Dost thou know of me?"

"Husband."

"Ooh, intelligent enough for a two-syllable word~" He clapped, excited, bouncing on the edge of the bed with springs creaking beneath his girth. "They said that some of thee had been trained beyond half-barked gutterals, and I didn't believe them. Behold, for the grace of the lord has allowed even a wretch such as thyself to stand before his humble servant in finery such as thy kind has not worked to earn! My my, and now comes the time to make good on these gifts, to respond with thine own gratitude. Carnal pleasure may be forgivable when it is the only currency known to a creature such as thee, and who am I to deny good payment? Go on, then."

Palla, who had understood some of those words, enough to be offended, stood in place for better instruction, trembling.

"A little too much at once, I imagine. Worry not, I have extracted rewards from those who are physiologically incapable of speech in the past; one psychologically incapable will not be a challenge. Girl, take off that dress; it is far too rich for one like thyself."

Her hand went to her collar without a thought of her own, more hypnosis... She caught the motion halfway and moved by herself, hooking a claw into the dress' neck and ripping it down the front. Loose tatters of gossamer cloth fell from her shoulders and she stared defiantly up into a disappointed expression.

"Disregard for another's property, as I should have expected." The fat man sighed then pushed himself back onto the bed, pulling the sheets with his ass' dragging, and lifted his feet into view. "Then, filth-licker, clean my feet."

"What?" she asked, but her body clearly knew what she was supposed to do. It clambered atop the bed and crawled over to his dirty foot on its hands and knees.

Its tongue lolled out, hot breath escaping, and it came forward to take a long drag of his sour smell, Palla felt drool wetting her tongue and she could do nothing to stop her body from bringing her face right up against his skin, sliding her tongue all the way from his calloused heel, up the craggly bottom of his foot, all the way to his big toe which she suckled between her lips, swirling the tip of her tongue around it and through the gap between it and the next toe. A little greasy accumulation was licked up and she came off to show it off by presenting a gaping maw with strings of bubbly spit, rolling his filth around before letting it all slide down her throat.

Somehow, she felt heat in her chest growing, rising to her cheeks, the corners of her lips turning up. She'd tasted it, she really had, so was this again their doing? She couldn't really like the way he looked down upon her with a sneer of satisfaction, grunting as he reached over his compressed stomach to rustle her shaggy hair. His fat finger felt like sunshine... why did she think that? She hadn't seen sunshine until recently... Why did it feel so good?

"This is the joy of service, fiend," he said. "Dost thou see? Keep going, I have a special treat for a good girl who doesn't leave a job half-finished." Beneath a white cloth over his crotch, she saw something else fat rising to the occasion.

She went joyously to work, letting the hypnosis puppeteer her body so that she could be exactly what he wanted her to be. Palla already felt like biting him, like leaping atop him and scratching up his body, but she couldn't put any strength into her muscles at all to affect it. And although she really could taste what she was doing, what her body was doing, there was a deeper imperative to enjoy it that was pushing and kneading her mind from the other direction.

This sour taste was delicious, her husband's laughter was feathery and pleasurable as it fell on her ears. She felt her own ass swaying in the air behind her, a tightening warmth budding from within, desire to have herself wrapped around him, her eyes shooting between his legs to where his bulge waited, a treat, a treat, a treat!

Palla felt the squeals pass between her lips, bubbly laughter through her husband's toes. She wanted it, she wanted to have his cock inside her, to feel him taking what was his, slamming within her, exploding inside, filling her with his essence, hot and slimy. She could see it so well inside her head as she passed her tongue up and down from toe to heel and back again, taking his other foot eagerly when it was presented, licking with her goal firmly in mind, its throbbing girth just out of reach. Want. She pressed her knees together, rubbed her thighs against one another for some measure of relief, but she knew deep within that she would not be satisfied until she'd been bred! Breed me! That's what she was for, wasn't it? All she'd ever had to do was breed, to lie back and take it. There had never been a requirement to like it, but she could feel it welling up from somewhere within, even though she hadn't so much as touched herself yet.

When her husband removed his feet, she felt a sense of loss, sat back on the bed with bent knees and looked up at him with a dreamy expression, begging him to let her continue.

"Ah, that is a good girl, isn't it? Turn around, thou will have thy treat."

She spun in place, ass raised, grabbing her cheeks and spreading them for him, impatient to feel his holy penis pierce her depths. "Give, give!" she cried.

There was the sound of a drawer being opened. Something slapped...

He brought the strop down on her green ass with a slap that rebounded off the walls and sent her onto her side, tears already starting as she squirmed in pain. Her eyes pleaded, staring up at her husband's cheery expression, beady, furious eyes hidden within.

"A ha ha! Thou feel that thou are already clean enough to deserve such a loving embrace from a servant of god? No, no, no, first comes penance, then absolution. There must be no confusion, beast, creature, aberration. Already thou have been presented an opportunity to repent and instead show that disgusting hole to your husband? Tsk tsk. Come up again, and bite the sheets if it be a comfort; I am not unkind as to disallow that."

She felt that there was no choice, there wasn't. Had she tried to do anything else, her body would have let her remain limp. Palla came back up on her knees, bunching up sheets to keep her biting her tongue off, and presented her ass once more.

Another crack. She barely remained on her knees, forcing strength into her hips to stay in place, tears now fully streaming down her cheeks, snot wetting the sheets between her teeth. Another, then another, her husband's laughter behind each one. But she found it impossible to become angry, did the hypnosis steal that from her as well? It hurt, each time he struck, but within the sting was more and more warmth and she could feel slickness dribbling down her thighs. Still, still, she wanted his cock; she wanted it so badly that she forgive any kind of treatment...

Some time later, when both of Palla's cheeks were well and truly marked, when she didn't think there was much more strength in her hips to keep her up throughout the onslaught, her husband panted with the effort of his assault.

"Is it seen?" he said, sitting beside her and putting his broad hand on one buttcheek, atop warm threads of pain. "I do this all for thy own salvation, see? Thine is a cursed folk, and if not in this life, god will see that this penance is counted in thy favor in the next. that said, it has been borne well enough that a real treat is deserved." His bared cock came into view, but Palla knew better than to reach out and take it for herself at this time. "Good girl, that is what we humans call restraint. Perhaps one day thou can learn of it by thine own power. Now, lie on the bed, lean thy head over the edge."

She did so, because of course she did, head lolling off the edge of her husband's bed as he came around before her.

Then he took her jaw roughly in hand and thrust his cock between her lips, past her teeth, and deep within her throat. Palla choked as her throat was stretched further in one fierce movement than it ever had before; she couldn't muster any strength to move her limbs except to grip the sheets as her husband came back out just enough for her to steal a breath.

And again, he thrust. Palla felt his fat belly meet her chin as he buried his cock in her face to the hilt, his balls smacking her in the forehead. His fingertips dug underneath her jawbone and he began moving back and forth, only ever coming out of her throat enough for her to choke one small breath before he stretched her out again with the head of his penis. She'd have bitten anyone else, but the thought wasn't even coming to her mind. All she thought was that she wished he would have given himself to her pussy instead. As it was, she didn't even have the time to taste his cock's flavor, her tongue flopped loosely against his thrusts, the head of his cock dragged along its length as he filled her mouth again and again.

She did taste it, that slick fluid. Even she knew what it meant, she knew that he would soon grace her with his manly essence, that he would impregnate her mouth. Her body loosely flopped, her ass against his fine sheets, her pussy begging for something, any attention at all! A single touch was all she would need to launch herself off the cliff to orgasm!

"Fucking take it, whore!"

One final thrust, his cock pulsed inside her throat, she could feel the seed flowing within, squirting directly down into her belly, warm and fuzzy feelings enveloping her. It didn't take one touch, she felt orgasm squeezing her from within as happiness pooled within her belly. Her squirming bunched up sheets this way and that even as her mind became fuddled. She'd forgotten breath at last, her existence subsumed within pleasure. Whether or not her husband allowed her ever to breathe again...

Behind it all, looking down on herself with a kind of disgust she'd never felt before, Palla chose death before the kind of life she could see stretching before her. She bit.

Screams.

She swallowed, took a breath finally.

Her husband leaned against one wall, covering a red groin, his own breath ragged.

Then, the cheery visage returned, he removed his hand. His cock was back.

"God's faithful servant does not suffer injury so easily," he said, leering at Palla's blood-stained face. "So then, the order was repentance, penance, absolution. If we must begin from scratch, I will see the lord's word engraved on thy very bones."

Palla shrieked, jumped at the window, bearing whatever cuts were necessary, and she ran. Death before a life like that, she'd made her choice. She heard the dogs already as she made it to the gate, scrabbled up and over. Death by dogs, ha! If only they could see her now!

She would never again allow herself to be punished. Never again.

12