The Goblin Husbandry Project Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigh didn't allow Lappy to undress herself, slowly removed the clothing that Lappy had been given by the master of that house and disposed of each piece in the room's fireplace. And when she was as nude herself, she crawled into bed with the goblin girl and pulled Lappy's head tightly against her naked breast. Her heart was racing and her body trembled with aborted sobbing.

She bent to kiss Lappy, but was surprised when the girl turned her face away.

"I'm sorry..." Leigh said, "it must be hard to feel that way after the last few days."

Lappy shook her head. It was so hard not to look at her lover's naked beauty, not to cling to Leigh's soft body and her gentle curves, not to taste her skin. She'd been so lonely, but there were yet issues that coun't be ignored. "That's not it..."

Leigh was patiently quiet, waiting for Lappy to continue while they knelt inches away from one another in the cozy room.

"You said that you're breeding us, too... I didn't really understand what that meant. Now, I think I don't like it." Lappy wanted a denial, but it didn't come. "All I knew was that I was happy to be with you, and it didn't matter what else you did. I think... I think that might be a kind of evil, now. And I've seen what happens, what happened to the Mallows. I don't think it's right to make people tools like that... So... I have to ask something..."

"What is it?"

Lappy took a deep breath. It was only a deep inkling, a thought that had taken years of missed clues to find purchase in her mind. "I can't have babies... did you do that to me?"

"Yes," Leigh answered without hesitation. "Lappy, you have it wrong. The Mallows aren't what I wanted, what I came out here to make. And... in fact... if you're thinking about it that way, that's actually a really good sign, for me."

"What do you mean?"

Leigh laid back, staring at her ceiling, and sighed. "I think you'll want to lie down, too. This might take a minute."

She did.

"Before I became an adventurer, I lived in a small town on the coast, near the demon lands. And you might think that means we got raided all the time, but it wasn't as bad as all that, really. Oh, it was bad, don't get me wrong, but there were fish to be netted and the raiding season only happened once a year anyway. And one thing that would happen during raids, every time, is the demons would catch beautiful women and... you know what they would do. It was a bit morose, but we joked the rest of the year about who would be taken back to the demon capitol: who're the most beautiful girls. Then, I left to learn under a mage. One thing led to another and I only made it back home years after taking out the previous demon king, to learn that the new one had ended the raids in favor of taking tribute from the coastal cities; it's more efficient to take a little over a long period than to destroy infrastructure and lower the productive capacity of the people you're stealing from.

"But more stragely, women were still fucking demons when they came, on their own. And it piqued my interest enough to go to the birth records in the capitol. I must have been on my fourth morning in the library going over the numbers when the solution came to me in a flash of insight... When you butt two societies up against one another, you get interbreeding, every time. Every. Single. Time. Unless there is a concerted social effort against it or geographical barriers, you will always get the mixing at the fringes. It just happens that some peoples can't breed, or there's an enormous stigma, or an active war, but you will absolutely get miscegenation. And I remembered a woman my party rescued from a dungeon stocked with goblins, a princess who would go on to take several of them as pets... She couldn't live without them after a few months under their 'care'.

"I wondered why, when goblinkind is so pervasive in the world, when their males go out of their way to breed with anything vaguely female, were there so few actual halfbloods. I researched things I already knew with fresh eyes; the exterminations, green babies slain on sight, the denial of goblinkind as another type of person. Intermixing that might have happened has been slowed to a crawl because goblins are seen as hardly more than animals, and they are kept from rising up as any decently-sized goblin settlement is destroyed and the more civilized goblins are hunted down to a one. I thought, If I could prove you were all capable of entering civilization, so many fewer people would have to die."

Lappy soaked it all in. "For that, we have to become whores?"

"At first," Leigh said, "that's how demonkind made their first foray into human civilization. Heh, you could be forgiven for thinking that all female demons are succubi; they arrived in secret, disguised to all but their clientele, and eventually they became an open secret. Over years, they stopped having to disguise themselves. 'They're mostly harmless,' people started thinking, 'and they stop our own daughters from prostituting themselves,'. The Mallows, they're coming here by the way, were a step in the right direction, I think. I thought if I could do the same thing, but select for intelligence instead of only fat asses, tits, and docility, I might be able to break through the barrier, open a little goblin brothel, introduce you all as people deserving of respect a little at a time. By the end of my life, I'd like to leave things better than how I arrived, and I don't just mean killing monsters, I mean by removing monsters."

Lappy's asked, "Why did you stop me from having babies? Am I not good enough for you?"

Leigh reached out and ignored Lappy's instinctive twitch, stroking the goblin girl's belly. "You have a congenital birth defect. What it means is that I accidentally miscalculated and I bred your clan into itself too long without introducing genetic diversity. If you got pregnant, if your baby lived, there would be an unacceptable chance of encephalopathy."

"That's bad?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. I should have told you about this earlier. I made you infertile years before we met in the forest that day."

"Oh..."

"Do you think that you can ever forgive me?"

"You're really going to make us do those things, though?"

"No." Leigh was suddenly firm. "Pretty soon I think, I'll go to the village and start teaching your clan myself. I'll present my plan as an option as well as farming and other things. As soon as goblins are more accepted in society, we can start thinking about other avenues of employment... But that's long-term planning, Lappy, I promise it won't be anything like that man's home. Can you believe me?"

Lappy stood on the bed and sat on Leigh's belly. It had been too long since the two of them were together, and Lappy had emotions that desperately needed to be expressed. She bent and kissed Leigh, pressing forward as the woman's arms wrapped around her and her lips parted in answering desire.

"I love you," Lappy whispered between rounds of smacking lips and overlapping tongues. She felt the heat of her lover beneath her, against her thighs, thrumming as excitement built. She felt as Leigh's nipples hardened and tickled across her own chest, reached to take each soft mound in hand. It wasn't the same with anyone else, Lappy's bittersweet experience had proven as much. Physical pleasure wasn't the end of it, she trusted the woman below her to have her best interests at heart, to gently guide her to new experiences, new ways of thinking.

But now, Lappy could only think of exploring the inside of her lover's mouth, to experience every second of the embrace with the heart of a blushing maiden. She began rocking her hips, her pussy sliding against Leigh's belly ever so slightly, but the delicious ache shot all the way up to her head where it blossomed. Already she was getting wet, and Leigh had noticed, slipping a hand down Lappy's back to cup a cheek and coax Lappy's movements to quicken.

Leigh drew Lappy to her chest, her other hand's fingers sliding across the skin of Lappy's inner thigh, a fingertip began prodding between Lappy's plump, wet lips. With a sigh from Lappy, Leigh plopped only her fingertip inside then began slowly stroking just that little bit in and out.

But Lappy reached behind herself and grasped Leigh's wrist, then began throwing herself back, taking her lover's finger deeply insider herself. She moaned as Leigh curled her finger and massaged Lappy's inner walls, immediately finding the very spot which made Lappy shiver. It wouldn't take very long like that to make Lappy finish, But Leigh danced around the point, teasing Lappy with the coming orgasm. Lappy reared up to see Leigh's patronizing grin and had to curl herself up with her head on Leigh's breasts to hold herself together.

"It's always been easy to get you off, like pressing a button," Leigh teased, pressing on the spot within Lappy again to underline her point, making the girl tighten in her arms. "Tell me when you think it's coming, alright?"

Lappy could only moan out one, "Okay..." She could already feel orgasm rising after only a few minutes of touching, smooching and petting. She held out, wanting to stay this way with Leigh as long as possible. She wanted so much to soak in the attention, have Leigh's love saturate her with mind-fuzzing pleasure so that she could float within it, forgetting everything else.

Lappy took one of the nipples bouncing gently before her between her lips and nibbled, spurred on by the lusciously-pained moan it drew. She took Leigh's other breast in hand once more and squeezed, massaging her lover's supple flesh, feeling at last the young woman's plush skin under her fingertips, bouncy and smooth to the touch, warm and thrumming from the heartbeat rushing on below. Leigh faltered once and then again, forgetting to move her finger within Lappy for the pleasure she herself was going through; she wanted this just as much, anxiety falling away into the void like a puff of steam with desire taking its place. The two wordlessly felt one another out, touches and tickles and bitten-off squeals only droving the desire for exploration.

"Ah," Leigh said, wiggling her fingertip against a sensitive spot, "is it here? Or was it here?" She pushed in more deeply, stroking the inside of Lappy's pussy firmly, a sly expression on her face as Lappy had to come off her nipple to take a breath along with her little squeal. "Mm? Don't tell me that's all you have, we still have all night to go and I'm nowhere near done."

Lappy could feel her face going soft, pleasure shooting up from Leigh's touch inside and outside like flashes of electricity. She growled playfully and latched herself to the nipple so much harder, pulling back with her head so that Leigh's breast was pulled from her chest, skin tented and a gorgeous moan escaping her lips even once Lappy had released the nipple and the tit had bounced to a rest once more. "What," she said innocently, "aren't you the kind of girl who likes getting bitten?"

"Fuck yes I do." Leigh ripped her finger from Lappy's pussy and grabbed her by the wrists, tore the goblin girl from her chest and pinned her to the soft confines of the bed, a knee thrust between Lappy's thighs to keep them open as Leigh took both wrists in one hand and returned the other down to the smooth, green valley. "You have no idea how much I missed the sounds you make, my little squeaky toy." She leaned in and pressed her lips to Lappy's, surging against the girl again and again with flashes of tongue, drinking in the girl's moans with ever-deepening pleasure. One fingertip traced along the outside of Lappy's labia, prodding her plump lips, drawing warm lines across her skin with her own wetness as proof of her arousal, as though either of them would deny it. "I love you," Leigh unfairly whispered between kisses, leaving no time for reciprocated affirmation. She released her grip on Lappy's wrists but of course there was no chance of Lappy even trying to escape; this was the place she'd always wanted to be.

Fingertips trailed across Lappy's cheeks, lightly along the curve of her neck and down her collar, tickling between her tiny breasts. And in a brutal reflection, Leigh took one firm nipple between thumb and forefinger to twist and pull, locked her lips to Lappy's so the resulting moan was shared between them. In the confusion of the surprise attack, she slid her finger once again within Lappy's pussy, between her wet lips with an exquisitely faint squish that only the two of them would hear. She pushed in deeply enough that her palm rested on Lappy's erected clit, already causing emotions to flutter up from Lappy's heart without even starting to rub.

That wouldn't last long. Leigh began thrusting her finger, pressing the heel of her hand against Lappy's hooded clit and rubbing in soft circles. She kept Lappy in place beneath her despite the girl's squirming, taking her lips away and bending down to lick and nibble the girl's tender neck. She slowly worked her finger in and out, fucking the goblin gently and keeping her just on the other side of orgasm as if she knew just where she could poke and prod without the magic of the moment fade away, her swirling movement around Lappy's sensitive clit making the girl arch her back against the bed, her toes curling and spreading as waves of tension and aroused looseness crashed against each other.

Lappy knew that her face was loose and sloppy and she couldn't care less that Leigh reared up to stroke her cheek and gaze lovingly down at her handiwork. "I-I don't wanna," she moaned, "not by myself."

Leigh kissed her, surging hungrily down as she swirled her finger within Lappy's wet depths, pushing the girl over the last barrier of self-control she had left.

"Gah!" Lappy cried, turning her face from Leigh as orgasm shot out in trembling waves from her mashed-up pussy. She bit her lip, her hips uncontrollably humping the air and Leigh's fingers like they had a mind of their own and they weren't yet satisfied. Warm droplets sprayed out from their connection, soaking Leigh's hand with Lappy's juices as the little goblin was racked with wonderful agony, kept going long after it would have ended itself by Leigh's persistent stroking and stirring, the firm pressure of her palm against Lappy's hard clit. And when her orgasm was spent, Lappy flopped back on the bedspread defeated and limp, panting; her heart thrummed with sumptuous completion within her breast.

Then Leigh brought her hand up between them and ran her tongue along her soaked palm, swallowing Lappy's flavor with teasingly-exaggerated delight. "I think," she said, "the two of us deserve a bath, don't you think?"

"Yeah." Lappy nodded limply.

She shouldn't have been surprised when Leigh scooped her up from the bed, holding her breast to throbbing breast. The woman's pale skin was flushed with arousal, her touch was greedy, taking advantage of Lappy's being in her arms to grope this and that on their way to the bath.

The hot water had barely begun filling the tub, the sound of its rush echoed in the bathroom, isolating them both ever so much more from the outside world. Leigh laid down on the floor and raised one knee, hooking a finger to Lappy for them to continue.

Lappy didn't need any more excuse, planting her still-quivering pussy lips atop Leigh's. Their warmth, their combined arousal gave Lappy all of an instant of pause before she began humping with abandon, grabbing hold of her lover's raised leg for leverage as they rubbed together. Mixed juices popped and squished along with the sound of running water and the building music of Leigh's moans. Leigh's face shifted as time went on from modest arousal to the kind of wild whorishness Lappy had seen before, the kind of expression that made her want nothing more than to push this woman past the edge over and over, as long as they had the time and the energy. She wanted so much for the woman underneath her to belong only to her, to show this face only to her rather than to every green cock she saw!

A drip of anger made her hips move faster and harder against Leigh, fucking the woman with all the ferocious lust of a clan of goblins. Lappy could give her all the pleasure she wanted, and she wanted to prove it here and now, grinding into the woman's crotch as she watched respectability dwindle to nothing. They didn't need that, it was only in their way, stopping them from descending into the hedonism they'd rightfully carved out for themselves.

Moaning like a slut, like the slut she was, Leigh began groping her own modest tits, her belly rising and falling with sharp breaths. The woman was forgetting to breathe amid the pleasure of wet skin on skin, of friction between two women. Lappy herself noticed as her breaths shortened between thrusts, her thoughts focused only on the pursuit of pleasure as it built up like a fire between them despite having come only minutes ago, she was already feeling it approach again. Looking down into her lover's pleasured face, she felt herself resting on the edge, rubbing herself firmly down into Leigh's groin, against her unimaginably soft skin, clit bumping against clit by sheer accident as the two moved their hips erratically.

"Lappy, it's coming~" Leigh moaned, she lifted up a hand and Lappy took it in hers so they were even more connected than before. "Please, do it with me this time... fuck..."

"Hm!" Lappy couldn't say a thing, she was too worried that if she took her mind off the task of keeping her on one side of orgasm, she would go careening off to the other in a fit of ecstatic spasms.

She waited, binding her emotions until the moment she could see Leigh beneath her enraptured with the pleasure of her flesh. And when she could feel the first quakes coming from Leigh's pussy to hers, she let herself go.

Both women cried out with unrestrained pleasure, neither could care less whether their guests could hear them as they shook and rubbed against one another, riding their orgasms to the bitter end, Lappy's small body thrusting like a beast into Leigh's, fucking the woman with all her strength, tongue lolling out carelessly as she was too concerned with etching the sight of her lover's face in the moment into her treasured memories.

The tub was filled by the time their orgasms were spent and Lappy's small body had flopped atop Leigh's, her head atop the woman's warm, soft breasts, a slowing heartbeat beneath. Lappy let herself be scooped up again and deposited in the tub with Leigh following quickly behind, sitting the little goblin in her lap as they soaked, adding something floral and mildly bubbly to the water.

Leigh sighed contentedly, rested her chin atop Lappy's head, draped her arms around the little goblin's shoulders. "I really missed this."

"Me too," Lappy said. "So... what now?"

"Now... now I go to the tribe and ask if they approve of my plan."

"And if they don't?"

"Then I pack up, try again with another tribe, and leave behind a much smarter population than I started with." Leigh scooped up some bubbles and whistfully blew them out of her hand. "I think, as long as you leave the world a better place, that should be enough. And if I had to go start over from scratch, could I rely on you to come with me?"

Lappy laid back against her lover's chest and almost started laughing. "You already know, don't you?"

"The asking is important," Leigh said and kissed her little lover's head.

-o-

Over several weeks, the rescued Mallows were introduced to the tribe of the forest, uncreatively named the Dales. The tribe had risen in the time of a few days, many years inside the dome of accelerated time, to a society that Leigh approved of wholeheartedly, one which had started to care about property rights and thusly the rights of individual goblins. Leigh said it was the natural state of things for more developed cultures to have these concepts, and she'd been seeding learning opportunities into the community for decade upon decade either way.