The Goblin Husbandry Project Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men of the Dales were happy to have females that were so immensely beautiful as the Mallows with their smooth skins and their curves; they received the same kind of welcome that Almine did (to the elfin woman's well-hidden consternation). The men of the Mallows, having been chained to walls for the better part their entire lives, would require some time to come to grips with their new freedom, and some were allowed to simply leave with Leigh's blessing and instructions to a place further in the forest that wouldn't be a death trap for them; their fates would be their own. And the women of the Dales, endemically pregnant as they were, didn't seem to care much either way what happened.

The dome of time, no longer necessary, went down at Leigh's command and all present stared awestruck at the sky for minutes on end as hundreds of years worth of summers and winters flashed by, nights and days flickering past as universal time resolved the discrepancy between the inside and the outside.

In another year, there would be an inn at the outskirts of the city wth an all-goblin staff and escorts available at a price undercutting the local talent. Several years hence, walking down the street would be no more dangerous to a goblin than it was for anyone else.

-- the end, for now --

Thanks for reading, that really went off the rails on my end, didn't have much more than the first part planned out in advance, and some things did fall to the wayside when it turned out they didn't mesh well with the story I wanted to tell. I have no idea what I was going to do with Ophelia for instance.

I'm planning on coming back to the world someday to check back in with the goblins, and one upcoming story will be exploring a situation with the new demon lord, so I hope some of you stick around and end up liking that one.