The Goblin Village Ch. 01

Story Info
Will a goblin risk his whole village for a chance at glory?
7.3k words
4.52
7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun hung high over the goblin village. By now, every villager was already awake and tended to their duties or, if they finished them already, was either playing, resting or fucking (the goblin hobby par excellence). Of course, the village in general currently waited for the hunting party to return from their bi-weekly expedition into the forest surrounding the village, which both served as their main source of food and supplies, and prevented attacks from the neighboring human town.

It was almost noon, so many of the goblins whose work depended on the resources from the forest, like warehouse keepers and package deliverers, were already waiting their return at the gates of the village.

It was only a few minutes after the agreed time when they started hearing countless steps coming from the forest; soon, two dozen or so goblins, both male and female, came out from its limits carrying bulky packages. The waiting crowd started cheering noisily, and the hunting party replied with loud yells of their own, some of them pointing excitedly towards a particularly big lump that was being carried on a stretcher by three burly goblin warriors.

They finally joined the welcoming group, exchanging both greetings and packages in a frantic yet highly coordinated manner, so no goblin hindered one another.

From the green swarm, a lone goblin emerged and sprinted towards the village. His chubby body waddled with little grace as he ran with surprising speed, making the hunter's horn that hung from his neck bounce with every step. Such a physique made Gorgoruk a rare addition to the hunting party, which usually comprised the stouter male warriors and stealthier huntresses; however, his presence could be explained by the short time it took him to cover the distance from the gate to a slightly secluded hut near the heart of the town.

The hut, already slightly crooked, was in terrible shape: several bricks were missing from its walls and so much smoke had stained it that it was almost black. Gorgoruks' lack of breath wasn't enough to drown a loud mechanical buzzing coming from inside. He banged more than knocked on the door; the sound of metal crashing and a loud swear preceded the stopping of the sound, and a few instants later, the door opened.

The goblin that came out whore thick protective lenses and had striking green hair, combed in a spiky hairdo that made it seem as if his skull exploded. He was sucking on his thumb, which was bleeding slightly.

"What is it, Gorg'? I'm working," he said, annoyed. The chubby goblin hastily grabbed him by the arm.

"Working schmorking, 'Lar: you've got to see this!" he replied, pulled on his arm. His friend, knowing of Gorgoruk's common disregard (born from ignorance, if we're being honest) for his duties, quickly grabbed the frame of his house with his free arm.

"Hell, no!" he exclaimed. "I'm in the middle of the bigger project of MY LIFE, and I'm not going to stop because of your flaky bouts of excitement. If it's of any real importance, I'll check it out at dinner time, like the other scholars."

"Lethlar," said the fat goblin in a condescending tone that made the bespectacled goblin want to let go of the doorframe to smack him, "what's a mere sex toy compared to the best bounty we've ever found? I'm doing you the favor of coming to pick you up before you're last on the list to try her."

"I don't only make sex toys, you dumb-" Lethlar started to argue, but his friend had taken advantage of his indignation to finally pry him from the door frame, and started dragging him back to the gate.

Gorgoruk rambled all the way back to the entrance about their "amazing" catch and how it was "nothing like you've ever seen before," but his reluctant companion wasn't listening. From the moment they left his house, his gaze was fixed on the darkness beyond his open door, even after he finally lost sight of it.

Lethlar's job as a tinkerer was rare, since it required focus and an ability to plan that was hard to find among goblins, but also invaluable, given his kind's reliance on complex mechanisms; mainly, sex toys. He was the only tinkerer on this village, so almost all the building and repairing of trinkets big and small fell on him. One would think the amount of work he did for the community would be deserving of respect and recognition, right? But goblins don't work like that.

For such a weak, easily overpowered race, safety was only found in numbers; as such, goblin societies had grown to be clockwork-like structures, where every single goblin was both vital for the survival of the whole and unremarkable in their achievements. Each goblin was a cog, and they all knew that their one calling was to keep the whole machine working.

But not Lethlar. His sharp mind wasn't the only thing setting him apart from his fellow goblins, but a much, much rarer trait: he was extremely ambitious. His overzealous dedication to his current project was not out of a regular goblin-like commitment to fulfilling the village's needs, but because it was his last hope of getting some recognition; that's why he had to make it bigger, stronger, more amazing than any other device he'd ever made.

It was also why non-essential interruptions (like this one) irritated him so much. He was so lost in this thought that he almost didn't realize that they had reached the village's entrance.

The freshly picked vegetables, game and other supplies that had been brought by the hunting party laid untouched in piles next to the road. Lethlar raised an eyebrow: goblins letting their tasks pile up in such little time? He actively started following his friend towards the group of goblins at the gate, now huddled tightly around the hunting party and... something else.

It took a while to push through the crowd. Finally, they reached the center, where a couple of women, still wearing their customary camo straps, along with three stout men flanked an unusual package: a young, naked woman, seemingly unconscious, hogtied over a piece of wood. The angle on which she slept prevented the tinkerer from taking a good look at her, but he could tell she had a shapely form, milky skin and bright pink hair, which hid her face. He frowned.

Every now and then, a human would wander too far into the forest; if they were really unlucky, they would stumble upon a goblin expedition like this one, and be captured by them. Again, a goblin is pretty harmless on its own, but a group of them (in particular, one made of skilled hunters) can be a real problem, exponentially so with every member.

If they managed to catch the human, they would almost always use them as entertainment; that is, sex slaves. They'd forced to sate the needs of the whole village for what could be weeks or even a couple of months, until the novelty wore off; after that, the goblins would let them go, sore and disoriented. Goblins were not orcs nor demons and didn't kill if it wasn't necessary; besides, killing a human would really draw the ire of their whole town, while a mere gang-rape only discouraged humans from going too deep into the forest or, as some goblins joked, encouraged the right ones to do it.

In any case, while a new sex slave would make any goblin giddy with excitement (and Lethlar was not an exception), it hardly deserved the attention of so many goblins and, the tinkerer thought, especially not his. He turned towards Gorgoruk slowly, trembling with anger; his friend was sporting a wide smile and made an expectant gesture.

"See, what did I tell you? Is it or IS IT the best fuckin' thing you've laid your eyes on?" he asked.

"No, it's not, you idiot!" Lethlar exploded; the fat goblin's grin disappeared. "Is this why you interrupted me? Why everyone is so preoccupied that their work is over there, abandoned and on the ground? You should all be ashamed: like you've never stuck your dick on a human before. I'm going back to work, and if anyone interrupts me again-"

"Oh my god!" said Gorgoruk, interrupting him, and pushed him towards the woman. "Have you forgotten how to look at living beings from spending too much time among machines, 'Lar?" he added, scathingly.

As he drew near to the sleeping human, Lethlar noticed a couple more things about her: two black, bat-like wings sprouted from her back, currently folded and held securely against her body with rope; a long, thin tail crowned with a spaded tip emerged from her shapely butt and a couple of fangs protruded from the top of the ball gag filling her mouth. He seized up:

"A demon!" he exclaimed.

"Not just any kind of demon," said Gorgoruk, and circled the captive further. Once he had reached her feet, he lifted one of them as much as her bindings allowed, showing off a slim spike emerging from her heels, which shaped her foot into an organic stiletto shoe. The fat goblin expressed Lethlar's thoughts: "We caught a succubus, 'Lar!" he yelled while jumping and clapping.

"Gorgoruk, settle down. You're going to wake her up."

The largest of the males flanking the demon had now approached them. He was extremely tall for a goblin, almost a meter and a half (~5'), his skin was a lighter shade of olive and he had a shiny mane of black hair.

"Hi, Lethlar. How's work?" he greeted, politely.

"All good, Golian; thank you," replied the tinkerer, with slightly exaggerated courtesy. "You seemed to have done some impressive work yourself; congratulations."

"It was a group effort," the warrior said with an honest smile, which made the tinkerer groan on the inside. His eyes quickly darted towards the spear that the warrior held: The Golden Lance, the village's only heirloom, given only to the Alpha Warrior.

While goblin villages lacked hierarchies (the village's chief being the sole exception) and explicit recognition was pretty much nonexistent, a goblin that was incredibly accomplished on their job would be get to be known among the others as an "alpha": someone with such high skill and experience on their field that they could teach and guide others to better serve the village. Most alphas would have different, more managerial tasks and their opinions would carry a heavier weight, but otherwise, they would remain the same as all others on their field: part of a larger organism, dedicated to making it the best they could.

The alpha warrior was special in that, since their field was protecting the village and fighting against likely stronger enemies, it only made sense he'd be given the strongest weapon they possessed. For any goblin, it was a matter of practicality; for Lethlar, the spear was a trophy, one given to Golian in anticipation of something he hadn't done yet.

The tinkerer's contemplation of the gilded weapon was cut short by a rustle from the demoness. Gorgoruk shrieked and leapt a good meter back (a respectable distance for a goblin), and all the warriors readied their weapons.

The succubus slowly raised her head and opened her eyes, revealing the most alluring magenta irises any of them had ever seen. Even unable to use her eromancy because of the gag, her presence made the tinkerer's nether region stir; he could guess the other warriors felt something similar. The demoness looked around lazily, made a weak attempt to break her bonds and, finally, sighed and fell asleep again.

Most of the goblins relaxed, some of them even sharing smiles of satisfaction with each other; Lethlar narrowed his eyes. He couldn't imagine a demon, one of the highest ranked monsters in terms of power and influence, could be so unconcerned by the prospect of being bred by goblins for what could be days, even if she was a particular variety of demon made to breed. He cautiously approached the demon, scanning her for any attempt to escape or to cast magic. The only movement in her body was her slow breath, which made her silken, white skin glisten with every rise and fall of her feminine back.

The tinkerer swallowed hard: his loincloth was starting to feel tight. A quick look around showed that all other males were in a similar state.

"So, what do you say we get this party started?" said Gorgoruk, eagerly rubbing his hands.

"I completely agree. I couldn't masturbate before we left this morning, and you know what that does to one's head," exclaimed a sultry woman voice.

The most physically impressive of the female huntresses split from the group and approached the male warriors, swaying her hips. Unlike most goblin girls, she didn't dye her naturally white hair, and she kept it short with a long, silky fringe that covered one of her eyes: it helped when shooting a blowpipe, and it also looked incredibly sexy.

"What do you say, Golian?" she continued. "Just a quick orgasm (or a dozen) here against the dirt," she added, playfully twirling her finger against the alpha warrior's chest.

"Well, Cessa, I... it would be my pleasure, of course, but..." he stuttered, darting his eyes between her and the bound demon. All male goblins present understood his predicament, but none were any braver to express it; especially not to Cessa, an alpha huntress who could be argued to be the most commanding of all women in the village.

Her seductive smile was slowly replaced by a reproachful squint as the warrior's stutter became an awkward silence and his eyes avoided hers.

"Fine, then. Go enjoy the prize of a good hunt; I hope you don't choke on that bitch's tits, or whatever," she said through clenched teeth, and turned to the rest of the crowd. "Anyone else, then? You know not all of you are going to get a first turn with her, and I just can't believe you'd rather stand with your cock in your hands than get a piece of this!"

She made a show of her body, sliding her hands across her velvety, green skin, from her perky breasts to her sculpted ass, ending with a playful spank that made her naked butt-cheek jiggle.

However, it seemed as if no goblin with a Y chromosome was even listening to her anymore: all of them had their gazes glued to the succubus' luxurious skin, as if they had been thirsty their entire lives and the only liquid in the world were the tiny pearls of sweat on the demoness' back. A couple of female hunters timidly raised her hands, and while Cessa blew them a warm kiss in reply, no one without a cock could reach as deep as she needed right now. After a couple more seconds without a volunteer, she let out a growl of frustration and stormed off towards her hut. Just as she was about to disappear at the corner of the road, her voice boomed:

"If any of you assholes needs me, I'll be at home... with my dildos!"

Before any of the other women could scold them, the men were already getting into formation in even more perfectly synchronized fashion than usual: Golian, along with a couple of other burly warriors, hoisted the planks on which the demoness rested over their shoulders; the rest made a neat line behind them. Without any starting command required, they all started sprinting towards the village in perfect unison.

The women watched in disbelief as they departed with nary a glance at the rest of the bounty; some berated them, like Cessa, and they all started to split the tasks of gathering the weapons and the bounty to bring them back to the warehouses.

Meanwhile, the procession of horny males stormed the roads of the village with stony faces but lust-filled, fiery eyes. Every now and then, one of the goblins who had been lazy or busy enough to not be at the main gate would cross them, but before they had barely any time to raise their eyebrows, let alone ask what was going on, the caravan would leave them in a cloud of dust. Yet, if the onlooker was a male, one brief look at the succubus would be enough for him to quickly join the group without uttering nor getting a word of acknowledgement.

With dizzying, craving-fueled speed they crossed half the village in no time and the "Guest Hall," a well-kept hut full of bindings and sex toys located near the middle of the village, came to view. The group quickened their pace; Lethlar, who lagged at the end, followed them with the same thoughtless determination. As they turned towards it, he barely caught a glimpse of his house in the distance, the door still open.

For the first time since they started moving, the tinkerer was slowly brought to a halt. His mind remained an impregnable sea of lust-tinted clouds, but something paralyzed him and kept his gaze on his run-down shack: a feeling of unwavering dedication, almost an obsession, towards whatever was inside; suddenly, it turned into a vivid image of himself, standing in front of the entire village, as they all cheered and clapped. The feelings instilled by the dream were so powerful that he stood there for a couple of seconds; in the end, the origin of his libido proved stronger, and dream was swallowed by one single thought: fuck that demon silly.

Just as slowly as he had stopped, he turned back to follow the rest of the goblins, but their feverish speed was such that in those few instants they managed to reach their objective. Before he had lifted his foot, the last inch of the succubus' skin disappeared inside the hut.

It was like someone poured a bucket of ice-cold water on the tinkerer's head: the thick smoke disappeared, and his thoughts became clear again, if slightly warped by the familiar goblin horniness. He widened his eyes and shook his head.

"What the-?" he muttered, looking at his surroundings. A small movement from the sex house caught this attention, but he turned away from it, determined to avoid looking at the demoness at any cost.

He puzzled at what to do next: he didn't know anything about magic, but he was almost sure the demon hadn't cast a spell; however, just a sexy body doesn't do THAT to a regular, functioning goblin, let alone one as level-headed as he was. He wasn't sure what was happening or what could be done to stop it, but he concluded that if someone knew, it was the Goblin Elder. He had to be informed of this, quickly, before all the village's men were reduced to drooling, breeding zombies.

Then, he caught another glimpse of his hut.

"Well... it's not like they do much else when they're on their right mind," he thought to himself. "Plus, the demon is bound and gagged; in that state, it's doubtful she could overpower that many warriors. Actually, if we think about it, maybe I should let them continue: raping her could also bring them back to their senses, and I won't have started a false alarm," he reasoned with himself in a very un-goblin-like manner. "Besides... when I finish my machine, such a crowd would be perfect for a test run. All in order to help them, of course! It would only be a coincidence that I get massive credit for it," he added, now with very goblin-like mischievousness.

He decided to postpone his visit to the Elder. He marched towards his house, fully intending to close the door until his machine was finished, but, when he pulled it, he noticed something important:

"Ouch!" he yowled, and looked down: he had smacked the door against the stiff erection tenting his loincloth. "Darn it... I guess that demon's charms did have a lasting effect," he lamented as he poked it with his index finger. "I won't be able to get any work done like this."

If unattended, any trace of horniness would inevitably devolve into Goblin Heat, which was the bane of a working goblin (especially one with delicate work, such as a doctor or, yes, a tinkerer): his breathing would get heavy, his fingers would become clumsy and, worst of all, his mind would get more and more clouded as his need grew. While goblins genuinely enjoyed sex more than almost any other pastime, this physiological condition was the main reason for the impromptu sexual encounters commonplace on their villages. Lethlar was no stranger to them, either, but now... He looked around.

His immediate vicinity was completely empty, as one half of the village was probably attending to the labors that the second half of the village had neglected in favor of gang-banging a hypnotizing demon. He sighed, wondering what to do next.