The Goblin Village Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is happening? Why are so many houses in the dark, and no smoke coming out? What happened to everyone, where are they!?" she exclaimed.

"If I had to hazard a guess... the men are probably at the Guest Hut and the women are trying to keep up with their jobs," Lethlar mumbled. The gobliness turned to him with her eyes wide open.

"WHAT!? Are you all idiots? I get being too excited to fuck a demon, but skipping your duties for the whole day? Are you children!?" she yelled. The tinkerer recoiled, frowning.

"Don't take it out on me: I was trying to get back to work. Besides, I reported it to the Chief before coming here."

Cessa took a deep breath.

"You're right, sorry. However, the Chief alone is not going to be enough for something of this caliber. Come: we need to gather the whole village; or, at least, those that are left. That's the only way we can come up with a solution."

Before she could start walking, Lethlar's stopped her by putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry! I'm making a machine that's going to fix all this. Just leave it to me," he said with a confident smile. Cessa smiled back, but condescendingly.

"'Lar, you're a clever goblin, but that's just it: you're a single goblin. And that's not enough," she said, and ran at full speed into the darkened village.

The tinkerer stood, immobile, for a few moments. Finally, he narrowed his eyes and balled his fists.

"You're wrong. You're all wrong. I'll show that a single goblin is enough when that goblin is ME," he said through clenched teeth, and started walking in another direction: towards his workshop.